The comedy court of Common Law

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

aesmith
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: The comedy court of Common Law

Post by aesmith »

I suppose it might be better in the "losers who don't deserve their own thread" discussion, but since we're discussing this guy here anyway ...
Aaron Walters
2 mins
Notice to agent is notice to principle notice to principle is notice to agent

This is a notice to Facebook

I am under a banner of peace and I am a messenger of peace and I seek peace negotiations with you now I require that any information that you have on me be deleted as I had no choice but to accept your terms and conditions or not use the site, and that's all prity self explanatory having to do something unless you accept is an unfair contract term any way so contract is null and void any way. I also demand that I be able to remove my surname as the surname is an add on and an add on is acceptance into contract accepting the surname is accepting the add on and accepting the add on is to accept contract into slavery I am not a slave and hence why am adding on a tacit agreement with this notice an implied contract as you do to me how does it feel being bent over the barrel and being but fucked

I no longer wish for you to use this date and sell it for a profit and have mind attacked by a barrage of propaganda. I demand that adds cease and dissing immediately as I deem them as unsolicited and harassment

Failure to comply would dishonour these peace negotiations and by tacit agreement attached to this notice that you agree to pay me 10,000,000 pounds in gold removal of my account will be an infringement upon my human right and will be a war crime and possibly seen as an act of war I welcome any of your comments and I am prepared to be reasonable if you are
And .. (is he really offering to share a joint with the judge?
Aaron Walters
So have decided to move up my court date to this THURSDAY!!! served another notice by telephone with a tacit agreement attached while under the historic BANNER OF TRUCE!! to seek remedy for a life time of abuse from slavery, I have already won by tacit agreement, as on my last case I hand delivered a notice (as I believed a war crime was about to be committed) as they are trying to proceed, even tho I REFUSED TO ACCEPT THE SURNAME as the surname is an ADD ON and an add on IS CONSENT INTO CONTRACT what's is today's modern day slavery

I also demanded it on one level!! it was not !! The TRUCE was DISHONOURED and a WAR CRIME was committed against me a SOVEREIGN BEING!!! so I won my tacit agreement laid to them which was hand delivered!!! so now I wish to claim my remedy of 10million pounds in cash and 500acres of land of my choosing in the new forest on Thursday 15th august!!! when I go in under a BANNER OF TRUCE again to seek payment. Let's see if they will commit another war crime against their people

Sure wish I could have some support Bournemouth crown court Thursday 15th august @10am I have even added that the judge as a sign of respect for the peace must have a joint with me under the peace negotiations if he does not then the truce is dishonoured and I win tacit agreement
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

What a bell end.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Yeah, you've got to love a guy who demands millions in "remedy" after he molested someone.

And the rest of the idiots just eat it right up. Never occurs to anyone to say "hey, maybe you're not the victim in this case, asshole "
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

BANNER OF TRUCE
Truce Banner? the incredible bulk?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Walters would seem to be a very special kind of stupid. It would seem that he is a sovcit???? of the slavery subset, in the UK, which is a whole other kettle of special stupid. Seems he doesn't know that if he had been subject to the "slavery" that existed in the UK he wouldn't have been eligible for a last name let alone had one. He's have been eligible for maybe "hey dumb peasant". Like I said a special brand of stupid.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

He hasn't garnered much support

HardyW
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by HardyW »

presumably a reference to
Wikipedia wrote: St Ann's Hospital is a psychiatric hospital located in the Canford Cliffs area of Poole, Dorset. It is managed by Dorset HealthCare University NHS Foundation Trust.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

notorial dissent wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:20 pm So this buffoon went to an arraignment, blathered a lot to no great purpose, tried to foist a unilateral agreement/tacit agreement, was roundly and soundly ignored, and the judge/usher/???? entered and automatic plea of not guilty as the law requires. Winning!!!!!!!!
And they treason kidnapped all his punctuation, too.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent

Gregg wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:49 am
notorial dissent wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:20 pm So this buffoon went to an arraignment, blathered a lot to no great purpose, tried to foist a unilateral agreement/tacit agreement, was roundly and soundly ignored, and the judge/usher/???? entered and automatic plea of not guilty as the law requires. Winning!!!!!!!!
And they treason kidnapped all his punctuation, too.
That too, also!!!!!
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

And there's more madness. Hiding in a church whilst the men in white coats are in hot pursuit, and bothering Buckingham Palace with pointless phone calls.

The old banner of peace isn't working well.

longdog

Post by longdog »

I hope he is sectioned. Not only for everybody else's sake but principally for his. He's clearly very, very unwell.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

notorial dissent wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:23 pm Walters would seem to be a very special kind of stupid. It would seem that he is a sovcit???? of the slavery subset, in the UK, which is a whole other kettle of special stupid. Seems he doesn't know that if he had been subject to the "slavery" that existed in the UK he wouldn't have been eligible for a last name let alone had one. He's have been eligible for maybe "hey dumb peasant". Like I said a special brand of stupid.
A peasant who kept badgering the authorities would definitely be eligible for a special brand.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
notorial dissent

I think someone needs to point out to him that "sanctuary" was a Roman church right, and was going out pretty effectively by the time of the two Princes, and was done in entirely by Henry. He really does need to be sectioned. Anyone know what he was actually being arraigned on?
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

hockahey washtey
Can anyone explain this phrase? I thought it was Pig Latin, but that would work out to "hhocka twash." If that's phonetic for something, I'm not picking it up. Is it rhyming slang? I really don't get rhyming slang. Is it the modern goony googoo?
longdog

Post by longdog »

I use a lot of rhyming slang and pride myself as being one of the few omi-polones who still get the Polari... I have no idea what that means.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Tevildo
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Tevildo »

According to Urban Dictionary, it's what Crazy Horse said before the battle of Little Bighorn - it means "It's a good day to die".
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Tevildo wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:40 pm According to Urban Dictionary, it's what Crazy Horse said before the battle of Little Bighorn - it means "It's a good day to die".
Well, that's dark. And more evidence that this guy needs help. Thanks for the research.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

From their new updates comes first this statement of failure.
We can confirm that the Common Law Court is causing considerable problems for the statutory courts (places of business), so much so that they are also having to ignore our inherent rights (writ of habeas corpus) to retain control.
Followed by some further planned cases starting with ..
Saturday 31st August 2019 To deal with the issue of the UNLAWFUL treatment of David Noakes and Lynda Thyer, in relation to GcMAF, a successful treatment for cancer and other illnesses.
Venue
HOLIDAY INN, GUILDFORD, EGERTON ROAD, GUILDFORD, SURREY, GU2 7XZ
Time:
Arrive between 10am and 10.50am, Commences at 11am sharp.
longdog

Post by longdog »

aesmith wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:32 am From their new updates comes first this statement of failure.
We can confirm that the Common Law Court is causing considerable problems for the statutory courts (places of business), so much so that they are also having to ignore our inherent rights (writ of habeas corpus) to retain control.
We, The Highest Court In The Land™, are so powerful that when Our Glorious Leader™ tried to hand in our Common Law Paperwork™ at the wrong court in a case where we had no standing The Fake Statutory Courts™ told us to "Bugger Off™". :haha: :haha: :haha:
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

aesmith wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:32 am
Followed by some further planned cases starting with ..
Saturday 31st August 2019 To deal with the issue of the UNLAWFUL treatment of David Noakes and Lynda Thyer, in relation to GcMAF, a successful treatment for cancer and other illnesses.
Venue
HOLIDAY INN, GUILDFORD, EGERTON ROAD, GUILDFORD, SURREY, GU2 7XZ
Time:
Arrive between 10am and 10.50am, Commences at 11am sharp.
Er ... didn't HHJ Smith already annul the Extradition Order issued by a real court?

https://www.commonlawcourt.com/clc_case ... r-justice/