The comedy court of Common Law

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: The comedy court of Common Law

Post by Burnaby49 »

Try to keep up. On August 8th, a dark, dark day for true British justice, the Royal Court of Justice in London told Smith to shove his court order up his ass.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Juisarian
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Juisarian »

"Should we take this matter to the RCJ?"

"Nah mate that's a private commercial for-profit corporate entity"

"Fair enuff, Guildford Holiday Inn then?"

"Yep sounds good - if you're buying"
longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by longdog »

mufc1959 wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:18 pm Er ... didn't HHJ Smith already annul the Extradition Order issued by a real court?

https://www.commonlawcourt.com/clc_case ... r-justice/
Come on now... You should know better than that.

The corrupt so called courts (places of business) have criminally ignored the judgements of the highest court in the land so HHJ Smith J has no alternative but to do the whole thing over again according to the sound legal maxim "Two worthless piles of gibberish are worth ten times as much as one worthless pile of gibberish for did not Tommy Cooper say "Milk... Jug. Jug... MIlk... Hahahaha Jug, milk, milk, jug."?" - Lord Denning McBlackstone Nurses vs Purses 1767
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

longdog wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:26 pm
mufc1959 wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 4:18 pm Er ... didn't HHJ Smith already annul the Extradition Order issued by a real court?

https://www.commonlawcourt.com/clc_case ... r-justice/
Come on now... You should know better than that.

The corrupt so called courts (places of business) have criminally ignored the judgements of the highest court in the land so HHJ Smith J has no alternative but to do the whole thing over again according to the sound legal maxim "Two worthless piles of gibberish are worth ten times as much as one worthless pile of gibberish for did not Tommy Cooper say "Milk... Jug. Jug... MIlk... Hahahaha Jug, milk, milk, jug."?" - Lord Denning McBlackstone Nurses vs Purses 1767
That reminds me of the line from Arlo Guthrie's "Alice's Restaurant" from the sixties: "We decided that one big pile was better than two little pile, and, rather than bring that one up, we decided to throw ours down. So, that's what we did, with the shovels and rakes and implements of destruction..."
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

There is a semi sanctioned annual gathering in NYC the weekend of Thanksgiving every year, where since 2012 various Illuminati Dignitaries get together to see Arlo Guthrie perform his annual Carnegie Hall Concert. This year is the last year he's going to do it, BTW. Lemme know if you can make it for dinner or the show. We usually, due to my impeccable Illuminati Connections, sit in the front row, as we will this year.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Every Thanksgiving, lots of outlets like to print the words to the song. But last year, his hometown newspaper did one better, they reprinted the original news story about the arrest.

But personally, my favorite version is the 1994 recording which features the discovery that the White House library had a copy of the album during the Nixon administration. It ends with:

Last night i was lying in bed and i asked myself a question. I said "Arlo? Just how many things in this world are exactly 18 minutes and 22 seconds long?"
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Just so we keep in synchronisation with Hoaxtead, an emergency CLC court appears to have been convened!
John S created a meetup

Surrey
Sun, 25 Aug 2019 13:49:44 +0000
Common Law Court Hearing
A lawfully Common Law Court to be convened to deal with the unlawful behaviour of

Nicholas Loraine Smith (Judge), c/o Southwark Crown Court, 1 English Grounds, London, SE1 2HU

Jean-Luc Gadaud (Judge), c/o Court of Appeal Paris, 10 Boulevard du Palais, 75001 Paris, France
(Defendants)

against David Noakes, Lynda Thyer and the cancer treatment GcMAF.
I will repeat my we're now waiting for Gadaud joke! :D
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 2:13 pm Just so we keep in synchronisation with Hoaxtead, an emergency CLC court appears to have been convened!
John S created a meetup

Surrey
Common Law Court Hearing
A lawfully Common Law Court to be convened to deal with the unlawful behaviour of

Nicholas Loraine Smith (Judge), c/o Southwark Crown Court, 1 English Grounds, London, SE1 2HU

Jean-Luc Gadaud (Judge), c/o Court of Appeal Paris, 10 Boulevard du Palais, 75001 Paris, France
(Defendants)

I will repeat my we're now waiting for Gadaud joke! :D
Mange tout!!!
TBL

Post by TBL »

Oh, oh, I get to make my first Monty Python joke on the Q!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSGkBWYDmrM

The CLC continues their lunacy of taunting ineffectually since no one cares what they think.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Presumably the verdict will be that Noakes and Thyer Gadaud of jail free.

I'll get me coat, even though it's roasting outside.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

In Scotland the McLaw Society took great exception to the CLC putting one of its Sheriffs on trial, so much so that Taggart became involved, material was taken down from the McWeb and Smith & Sproul got their arses kicked in a real, actual court of law with the former consequently throwing the latter under a very public bus.

Maybe the brains trust at the CLC think that English courts and its judiciary will be more tolerant of play courts than their counterparts north of Hadrian's Wall but I think not; it's borderline contempt in my amateur assessment.

The CLC has hitched it's particular cart in support of other conspiracy theories; the day following HHJ Nicholas Loraine-Smith's inevitable conviction (for which he will be sentenced to death by the **ahem** 'Supreme' CLC) at its convening at that august and venerable legal venue, the Holiday Inn in Guildford, its off up the M1/M6 to Manchester where an assortment of ministers of health need to turn up in order to be convicted for daring to eradicate preventable childhood diseases.

Later in the year it'll be the turn of the 5G network followed by a go at the mortgage industry, shades of and probably requiring the involvement of O'Bonkers and his gang. No doubt it will be based on folk 'magicking' money out of fresh air with which they buy a house. Strange then, if wealth creation is so easy and straightforward that the CLC puts out the begging bowl seeking worthless fiat coin.

Although no-one to date has ever taken the slightest notice of the CLC save for McPlod above, the time is coming when the CLCs True Believers will be taking matters into their own hands to enforce it's 100% findings of guilt;
The Common Law Court has been working for several months on this issue and we will have this operational within the next couple of weeks. Further details will be updated on the website under the ‘Latest News’ category.
That's a busy Michelmass coming up for the CLC and its worthies this quarter-session!
longdog

Post by longdog »

John S created a meetup

Surrey
Common Law Court Hearing

(Defendants)

Is that unlawful under the English common law they don't understand or the French common law that doesn't exist?

Je suis très perplexe.

I assume they will be issuing a common law international arrest warrant and a common law extradition request. N'est pas?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

longdog wrote:I assume they will be issuing a common law international arrest warrant and a common law extradition request. N'est pas?
To quote an American film from the 1930s, they will issue a "writ of hocus pocus."
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

longdog wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:47 pm Is that unlawful under the English common law they don't understand or the French common law that doesn't exist?

Je suis très perplexe.
A rookie mistake from Fake Judge John Smith. What to do with a country that has civil law rather than common law :lol:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

It's interesting/entertaining to see that the CLC has added some new material to their CV of stupid and ignorance. I should think pee drinking, silver enemas, flat erfering, and de ebil banksters, all of which would seem to be right down their gutter.

I really can't imagine there are all that many of them, mebbe I be wrong, and they don't even seem to be real prone to keyboard warrioring either, which is disappointing actually since they aren't exhibiting their particular brand of stupid for all to see and laugh at. How is Scotland going to fit in to the international community when it can't field a class of loonies any better than that?

I have to think that the only way they will really stop is to get a real up close and personal with the Scottish court and penal systems.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:22 pm
longdog wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:47 pm Is that unlawful under the English common law they don't understand or the French common law that doesn't exist?

Je suis très perplexe.
A rookie mistake from Fake Judge John Smith. What to do with a country that has civil law rather than common law :lol:

He's going to act uncommonly uncivil, of course.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
longdog

Post by longdog »

From Facebook's "Things That Never Happened" file...
COMMON LAW COURT
**Here's a piece contributed by @ Darren Ablett Thank You All!**

**From Jane**
**From Courtenay Heading**

**A summary of yesterday's Common Law Court Hearing**

**1st September 2019.:-**

**HPV Vaccine Deaths & Harms**

There were 60 of us in Manchester, in the public gallery, for a Common Law Court. In summary, THE CORE 4 WERE FOUND GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS, plus some 'bonus balls' to be announced by Press Release in next 48 hours. We, and in the Common Law Court, has engaged with around 300 ex military and 600 ex police to ENFORCE decisions. Uniforms being bought for Court Constables (to Enforce) and further capability will be announced. We are working with the authorities - which surprises some, they seek education. These Enforcers wish to sweep the sewer, as the swamp is rather crocodile infested. We have a behind the scenes a Lawfully minded and resolute patron to counter the other side - so the battle lines are evening up, in peace and love man. Most folks have still skipped over that a Common Law Court deposed the last ’pope’ six years ago, and some cardinals protecting pedophile priests too. Let’s give the non-studiers a ‘fools pass’ for now, but not forever.

In short, the Common Law Court yesterday could not have gone better. We have an audible file and lawfully convened paperwork for a permanent record. There was also a CLC in Guildford, England, the day before, but more of that highest level decision soon. It underpins all :-) The date yesterday of 1st Sept, was key as it was also the date on which Ireland, UK, Jersey Channel Islands, and Isle of Man, ‘offered boys the opportunity' have the HPV vaccine. Their ‘leaders’ will all be informed of the CLC Decisions, and the seriousness of ignoring such - should they choose to plow on regardless in ignorance. The Enforcers WILL knock on their doors too.

Amongst several other decisions yesterday agreed on individuals, in their private capacity, we also banned the HPV vaccine until it is proven safe. It never will be - as we’re NOT gamblers on ‘clean’ toxins. There’s been long conversation with Dr Loretta Bolgan, about the Corvelva (Italy) lab test results, not just on HPV vaccines, but other toxins, in several vaccines. A lot more to come from others far better qualified than me on protein issues, and blood testing for benchmarks, too. So, the engagement by scientists with EMA and FDA is underway on: mislabelling, toxins, and what looks like criminal activity.

**history in action by CLC**
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

While I believe everyone should be vaccinated, sometimes, there are anti-vaxxers who I would not mind if they caught a disease they should have been vaccinated for. In fact here in NYS there was a recent hearing or some such event, that saw a large gathering of Anti-vaxxers. Wonder what would have happened if someone in that group had the measles. Fun Times.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I keep wondering if that bunch has been eating moldy rye bread. That much stupid and ignorance in one place, staggering. Sure they're going to buy uniforms, with what money???
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Has anyone ever been acquitted in a Common Law Court?

They seem to have an impressive conviction rate.