The comedy court of Common Law

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

NYGman
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: The comedy court of Common Law

Post by NYGman »

110% conviction rate. Highest in the land. They convict more people than those named in the cases brought.If you want a win, no matter the case, the Common Law court is for you. Guaranteed win, or your money back.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Courtenay Heading gets a mention in the CLC’s latest communique being a full-blown Footle numbskull from the IOM, recently released from jug following some foolishness about not giving his name in a traffic stop for no documentation.

The CLC are, it would appear issuing uniforms to their ex-squaddie/plod “enforcers”.

Section 2 of the Public Order Act 1936 is still very much with us, originally aimed at the UK’s pre-war flirtation with facist paramilitaries such as Oswald Mosley but just as relevant today should HHJ Smith’s uniformed goons show up at your door.

Eventually the wheel will come off big-time for this lot.
longdog

Post by longdog »

exiledscouser wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:02 pm Eventually the wheel will come off big-time for this lot.
It did a while back when HHJ Smith J and tipstaff Rab C Sproul ended up in court. I very much doubt his honour wants a return match and Rab C's not talking to him preferring to shout at the pigeons in the shopping precinct. HHJ Smith is just in it for the money now if it was ever much more than that.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

exiledscouser wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:02 pm Courtenay Heading gets a mention in the CLC’s latest communique being a full-blown Footle numbskull from the IOM, recently released from jug following some foolishness about not giving his name in a traffic stop for no documentation.
Covered here http://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtop ... 20#p278094
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
NedSeagoon
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by NedSeagoon »

Coincidentally I received a text today advising that it is possible to sponsor vaccations for children in Africa at the rate of $19 for ten (or somesuch). It is also possible to do this and attribute the donation to someone else who will receive a note of thanks.

Anyone know any anti-vaxxers? Image
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

NYGman wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:21 pm While I believe everyone should be vaccinated, sometimes, there are anti-vaxxers who I would not mind if they caught a disease they should have been vaccinated for. In fact here in NYS there was a recent hearing or some such event, that saw a large gathering of Anti-vaxxers. Wonder what would have happened if someone in that group had the measles. Fun Times.
I had measles when i was 4. That should have been enough to protect me from an occassional stray case. But now i'm afraid of major outbreaks. Next doctor visit, i'm asking for an innoculation.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Comrade Sharik
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Comrade Sharik »

So are we going to see paramilitary 'enforcers' attempting to prevent vaccinations?

You know, like what those paragons of common law Boko Haram do?

https://www.theguardian.com/global-deve ... boko-haram

Given the severity of the UK's laws on terrorism, it does seem as if the Play Court is sailing very close to the wind.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Comrade Sharik wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:52 am it does seem as if the Play Court is sailing very close to the wind.
I suspect that was an "unauthorised" press release by some loonspud-deluxe who mistook what goes on inside her head for reality as well as mistaking the Kommon Lore Kort for a court.

I very much doubt there were 60 people there and I'm pretty sure there was only a "public gallery" if you define "the bar in 'spoons" as a public gallery.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

On the CLC forum, under the heading "CLC Number Plates" a member of the CLC is ready to take to the roads under the common law. The one thing he forgot to list is "Bus fare so I can get home after my car is seized"

AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

mufc1959 wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:55 pm On the CLC forum, under the heading "CLC Number Plates" a member of the CLC is ready to take to the roads under the common law. The one thing he forgot to list is "Bus fare so I can get home after my car is seized"

Some string to hold his pants up unless he’s going to do a full Dean Renshaw and lose them as he’s hauled out and cuffed?
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

mufc1959 wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:55 pm On the CLC forum, under the heading "CLC Number Plates" a member of the CLC is ready to take to the roads under the common law. The one thing he forgot to list is "Bus fare so I can get home after my car is seized"

A toothbrush might be an idea too.

It reads as though he’ll be driving sorry travelling without insurance so will be a magnet for every anpr camera out there.

Also Sean may I recommend a trip to the breakers yard to stock up on offside front windows for your motor due to the inevitable Smashie and Not-nicey you’ll run into during your document-free sojourn.

It’s almost as though he’s winding the CLC gang up, pushing every Footle button he can to elicit the usual moronic responses.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Looks like another brave CLC soul is going down the same route;
Tin Man wrote:Hello folks. Just found the community forum so am posting a question regarding the clc number plate and covering the property under insurance. Has anyone that has got a clc plated car managed to cover their liability? I am presuming it would be public liability insurance for 3rd party claims.

I am hoping that the clc plate does not get flagged up with ANPR as it not a reg recognised with DVLA or MIB, pretty much like exporting the car. I am willing (under duress) to insure the car by motor insurance, if absolutely necessary, (though I have sent 2 promissory notes to the Attorney General for £500k, thus exempt under sec 144 of the RTA 1988 (courts ignored that fact)). NATIONAL insurance means exactly that. No insurance required for a horse or a bike and all claims are settled upon accepting the damages and settled by the N.I number (if you didn’t know that) in all 3rd party verified claims.

I am considering returning the DVLA plates back to DVLA and cancelling any implied contract and sending proof of ownership, or
also considering booking the car in for an inspection with the car manufacturer and have them verify that the car is a car, not light goods and have DLVA rectify their records of private only and put a private trust details for a registered keeper.

Any advice would be appreciated. Come on people we got to make these changes and stop funding the beast.
Pottering about with CLC plates is a guaranteed funding of the beast which will swoop on you if you advertise your fuckwitted-ness on the public roads, attracting plod like curry to a piss-head.

Big fine? Check

Car seized and crushed? Ooooof

Public transport boosted by your patronage?
Ding ding!

And lodging an IOU with the AG ain’t gonna cut no ice with him.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Sudden flurry of activity on the CLC forum. This one's quite fun. To summarise he appeared in court for what I think was a Freeman-type road traffic offence, fart arsed around arguing about the legal name nonsense, got turfed out, arrested and slammed in the cells for a few days then taken somewhere for psychiatric assessment.
https://www.commonlawcourt.com/forums/t ... iving-man/
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

A Canadian and one not yet discussed on Quatloos. Canadian courts seem to have had enough of these clowns.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Hope they like Public Transport.

The DVLA should have a standard letter to send out telling them that what they are doing is illegal, does not relieve them of the liability, the laws they are intending to be in violation of, and that their insurance carrier and MOD and that the moment they put those tags on they are fair pickup and crush bait. Not that they'll pay it any attention but they won't be able to say they weren't told. Stupid and greedy/cheap is stupid and greedy/cheap.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ArthurWankspittle

exiledscouser wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:19 pm Also Sean may I recommend a trip to the breakers yard to stock up on offside front windows for your motor due to the inevitable Smashie and Not-nicey you’ll run into during your document-free sojourn.
I'd go for a complete set or two. If it kicks off badly, plod won't only take out driver's window, they'll take out as many as they like to help extract him. Also about £500 in cash to get the car out of impound and another £1000 to get it insured should cover all eventualities. (For some reason :shrug: insurers don't like people who drive without insurance. Can't understand why.)
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
ArthurWankspittle

Tin Man wrote:I am hoping that the clc plate does not get flagged up with ANPR as it not a reg recognised with DVLA or MIB, pretty much like exporting the car.
Wrong - it should retain its UK plates until exported. It will also show on information systems where it was first registered and its VIN will tell you where it was built and what registration plate it should be carrying.
Tin Man wrote:I am willing (under duress) to insure the car by motor insurance, if absolutely necessary, (though I have sent 2 promissory notes to the Attorney General for £500k, thus exempt under sec 144 of the RTA 1988 (courts ignored that fact)).
(1)Section 143 of this Act does not apply to a vehicle owned by a person who has deposited and keeps deposited with the Accountant General of the [F1Senior Courts] the sum of [F2£500,000], at a time when the vehicle is being driven under the owner’s control.
Wrong - the law says "deposited....the sum of" not a promise of. So it must already be there in real money.
Funny how he is willing under duress to comply with the most likely reason that would get his car seized.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

NYGman wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:02 pm 110% conviction rate. Highest in the land. They convict more people than those named in the cases brought.If you want a win, no matter the case, the Common Law court is for you. Guaranteed win, or your money back.
Better than when the Spanish sentenced all of the Netherlands to death.

Nobody beats the inquisition common law court.

Nobody expects anything other than a win at the CLC-
https://youtu.be/FAxkcPoLYcQ
NedSeagoon
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by NedSeagoon »

IF (that's a big 'if') this is genuine then just reading it all is exhausting. All the effort put into getting around the laws, rules and regulations when a fraction of that and the money paid in fines could be put to registering, insuring and getting an MOT then just driving around unmolested like the rest of us.

I know I'm preaching to the choir here but anyway.....

AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

NedSeagoon wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:22 pm IF (that's a big 'if') this is genuine then just reading it all is exhausting.
This does strike me as being quite bogus. It fails at the first hurdle. If he does have "plates" on the car from an official plate manufacturer, then whilst he may be found guilty of various breaches of the law and penalised as a result, someone else is losing their livelihood!
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor