Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh, UK bankster-buster

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

John Uskglass
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh, UK bankster-buster

Post by John Uskglass »

My evidence bereft wild speculation research would suggest confirm that's one of his fans who wants to jump on the bandwagon and has decided granny was murdered with MIdazolam five years ago.
Interestingly, a bit of scratting about looking to see if I could find any reference to a Midazolam 'murder' in 2016 led me to this article:
What REALLY happened to dead Midazolam exposer Wayne Smith?
https://davidicke.com/2021/08/07/the-ou ... it-tested/

Spoiler - nothing suspicious.
https://www.reuters.com/article/factche ... SL1N2PP0MZ

According to the first article cited, Wayne Smith's claims regarding his father's 'Midazolam murder' came to internet prominence in June 2021.
On June 4th 2021, Wayne appeared – with five other people, myself included – on an internet news show called Right Now. It was seen by millions and made a huge and definite impact on all who watched it.
On 6 July 2021, Waugh shifts his ground from pandemic fraud to Midazolam murder.

What was that about band wagon jumping? :wink:
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Dean Kory, one of my idiots, was very fond of filing private prosecutions. He'd make out an information (probably just pointless rambling garbage) and file it with a local court. They'd smile politely, accept it, and he'd brag how he was going bring down the entire corrupt power system with his prosecution. And that was the last we'd hear of it.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
CrankyBoomer
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by CrankyBoomer »

Sonia Poulton has either interviewed or is going to view O'Bonkers about midzolam on BNT (Brand New Tube), which is a video hosting platform. I'm not an SP fan though she did have a stint on the Beeb a while back. BNT was hacked a couple of times in its early days - it's been going a little over a year.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

MoB seems keen on shielding the venue for his latest outrage-fest, it’s a Mystery Magistrates Court. He hopes the first folk will hear about this will be when it goes before a jury. It’ll sail through committal and various Pre Trial hearings in complete secrecy because that’s how the law works, in Mike’s head at least. But as we know, all roads to a Private Prosecution lead to the one Magistrate wherever an information might get laid.

From him it’s a short trip to the recycling bin which is ironic as MoB recycles each successive failed PCP over and again.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Waugh is now peddling a new Magick Letter.
https://www.thebernician.net/warning-o ... m-murders/
Following numerous desperate requests for assistance from relatives of potential victims of the Midazolam Murders, here lies PUB’s Warning of Criminal Prosecution notice.

This should be used in the event you strongly suspect your loved one has been unlawfully placed on the End-of-Life Pathway and is about to be prescribed a potentially fatal overdose of Midazolam in a UK hospital, care home or their own private residence.
WARNING OF CRIMINAL PROSECUTION | MIDAZOLAM MURDERS

NOTICE TO AGENT IS NOTICE TO PRINCIPAL

NOTICE TO PRINCIPAL IS NOTICE TO AGENT

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN.

We, the undersigned, are the family members of [NAME OF PATIENT], currently residing at [NAME OF HOSPITAL/CARE HOME/RESIDENCE] under the care of Doctor _____________.

This WARNING OF CRIMINAL PROSECUTION is hereby served upon any and all medical professionals who are involved in [NAME’S] treatment, in any respect whatsoever. FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT: neither [NAME OF PATIENT] nor the family of [NAME] consent to Midazolam being prescribed and given to [HIM/HER], on the basis that there is abundant evidence that the drug is being used to euthanize people in hospitals and care homes, as per UK Government Policy.
The letter does make it clear that Waugh's latest PCP is against medical professionals.
On 21st December, 2021, a Private Criminal Prosecution (PCP) was filed in a Magistrates’ Court by the People’s Union of Britain (PUB), against 8 defendants who stand accused of deliberately using Midazolam in order to unlawfully euthanize elderly patients in several locations around the country. By the conclusion of these proceedings, we expect thousands of doctors, nurses and white collar professionals will be indicted on the same charge.
And appears to be gearing up to threaten others.
Furthermore, this international task-force has the means to file conspiracy to commit mass murder charges wherever the accused are located and irrespective of political office. This will be implemented under the protection of the Treaty of Universal Community Trust, which represents the only international treaty ratified for the express purposes of eradicating murder by government in all its forms.

Wherefore, you are hereby served notice that you MUST immediately confirm in signed writing that you will not comply with the criminal government policy to euthanize anybody [including NAME OF PATIENT] placed on the End-of-Life Pathway with lethal overdoses of Midazolam, as prescribed by the NICE guidelines.

In the event that this notice is not acted upon and [NAME] dies or suffers injury of any kind, each and every individual who is involved in [HIS/HER] treatment will be held liable for what we will regard as a murder by government policy and we will initiate criminal proceedings against them without further notice.

Please be advised that we are also monitoring [HIS/HER] care, along with [HIS/HER] water and food intake; and we want to be made aware of every medication [HE/SHE] is given, along with dose size(s) and frequency, as is our legal right as close family members.

Nevertheless, you are doubtless aware that an individual who has knowledge a crime is being committed, has a moral and civic responsibility to do what they can to prevent it. It is therefore our publicly expressed intention that we will act in whatever capacity proves necessary, in order to prevent or abate this most heinous of crimes.

Finally, given the clear and present danger to [NAME], please comprehend that this serious legal missive is to be taken lightly at the utmost peril to your continued liberty and must be acted upon without equivocation.

In sincerity & honour, without vexation, malice or mischief,

[ADD NAME(S) & SIGNATURE(S)]

Acting Trustee(s) of the People’s Union of Britain

Errors & Omissions Excepted
Paper terrorism against NHS and care home staff. Sure, it's just vexatious bluff with no substance behind it, but some poor sod still has to deal with it. And if some relatives decide to go beyond posting letters and make a nuisance of themselves at the facility, that's extra stress in a job that's stressful enough already. Of course Waugh himself won't be getting his hands dirty, he'll just be egging his dupes on from the sidelines. He really is a despicable piece of work.

Oh, by the way, as there was nothing to my liking on Radio 4 the other day, I listened to some of Waugh's interview with one 'Lou Collins of Liberty Tactics'.

https://www.thebernician.net/pcp-charge ... ernician/

Worth a listen for his tall tale of 9/11 conspiracy. He could give Walter Mitty a run for his money.
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

CrankyBoomer wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 7:50 am Sonia Poulton has either interviewed or is going to view O'Bonkers about midzolam on BNT (Brand New Tube), which is a video hosting platform. I'm not an SP fan though she did have a stint on the Beeb a while back. BNT was hacked a couple of times in its early days - it's been going a little over a year.
Wasn't Poulton briefly the star (only?) journalist on David Icke's "The Peoples Voice" internet TV channel that made no impression whatsoever despite raising a few hundred thou off DI supporters - back end of 2013 early 2014?
longdog

Post by longdog »

slowsmile wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 12:06 am Wasn't Poulton briefly the star (only?) journalist on David Icke's "The Peoples Voice" internet TV channel that made no impression whatsoever despite raising a few hundred thou off DI supporters - back end of 2013 early 2014?
There's still a lot of people asking where the money went and whether or not TPV was just another one of Icke's grifts.

Whilst I usually ask for proof of claims I'll always make an exception in the case of prominent conspiracy theorists and in this case... Case proven...

https://web.archive.org/web/20150428221 ... page13.htm
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

And if some relatives decide to go beyond posting letters and make a nuisance of themselves at the facility
As if on cue:
Police have arrested a man after a group of Covid deniers stormed a hospital and accused staff of “aiding and abetting genocide” as they tried to remove an elderly patient.

Video shared on social media showed a group entering the University Hospital Aintree in Liverpool before confronting nurses and accusing them of “kidnapping” the patient, who is understood to be receiving treatment on a Covid ward.

A man filming the incident is heard incorrectly ranting that Covid has been “downgraded to a non-infectious disease” and telling one nurse “you’ll be the first under open arrest” while referring to the group as “common law constables”.

At one point, he tells medical staff pleading with the group to leave that “you are all aiding and abetting genocide”.

Nurses and security staff joined efforts to ask the group to leave the ward after they entered the hospital at around 8.20pm last night before police arrived.

The patient being targeted is said to be the father of one of the men in the group. At one point, the man filming accuses hospital staff of having “murdered” the patient’s wife. He then bizarrely claims Chris Whitty and Boris Johnson have been arrested.

A nurse is heard telling police officers that the patient’s son’s mother had died of Covid, adding: “But he doesn’t believe in Covid. Since then we have had multiple threats from them that he was going to come to the ward and remove his dad.”

Merseyside Police confirmed that officers were called to the hospital following reports of a disturbance on a ward.
https://inews.co.uk/news/man-arrested- ... e-1375082
longdog

Post by longdog »

And that, boys and girls, is why I'm not allowed to own a belt feed machine-gun.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

He's now claiming that the Metropolitan Police are helping his private prosecution in some way. Although he also gives them a stern warning that they'd better toe the line, or they'll be held accountable (is that a bit like being "put on notice") ..
However, in the event that the Met block the investigation on fallacious grounds and the Magistrates Court dismisses the PCP, spuriously alleging that it lacks the abundance of prima facie evidence we have adduced, those responsible will be held accountable for obstructing justice without further notice.
https://www.thebernician.net/london-met ... m-murders/
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

O'Bonkers' main failing is that he does not understand what prima facie means. All that expensive education wasted. :snicker:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
longdog

Post by longdog »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 7:35 pm O'Bonkers' main failing is that he does not understand what prima facie means. All that expensive education wasted. :snicker:
I'm not sure an expensive education counts for much. I was reliably informed some years ago, by a former staff member at Dartmouth Naval College, that a certain non-sweating member of the royal family is, and I quote, "As thick as pig-shit".
Eaststander
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Eaststander »

longdog wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 9:01 pm
AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 7:35 pm O'Bonkers' main failing is that he does not understand what prima facie means. All that expensive education wasted. :snicker:
I'm not sure an expensive education counts for much. I was reliably informed some years ago, by a former staff member at Dartmouth Naval College, that a certain non-sweating member of the royal family is, and I quote, "As thick as pig-shit".
Whatever he is, I don’t think he is ‘thick’. You try flying a helicopter.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

He's now claiming that the Metropolitan Police are helping his private prosecution in some way.
He goes from saying that:
Without prejudice to PUB’s Private Criminal Prosecution of the Midazolam Murderers, which we laid in a Magistrates Court on 21/12/21, today I will email four of the most senior Met Police officers, informing them of the heavyweight legal advice we have received from the senior barrister working on our case.
To:
Nevertheless, given that there are already four officers, including a detective superintendent, working on the case, I intend to inform them that PUB agrees in principle to submit evidence that is materially relevant to their investigation, provided that is now treated as a nationwide murder inquiry.
I'm not sure that having sent emails to some cops means that they are 'working on the case'. But then I've never beaten the banks in a titanic ten year battle that sent shockwaves through the establishment...

Assuming for the moment that the emails get further than the standard polite response to nutter, Waugh appears to believe that a complainant gets to dictate the terms on which evidence is supplied.
I intend to inform them that PUB agrees in principle to submit evidence that is materially relevant to their investigation, provided that is now treated as a nationwide murder inquiry.
Of course it is clear that he's preparing the ground for excuses - 'I would have given them the evidence but they wouldn't give me the guarantees I needed.'

He also appears to misunderstand what happens if the state takes over a private prosecution.
When the matters go to trial, the prosecution will therefore be asking for any and all offences less serious than murder – including fraud and misconduct – to be taken into consideration by the jury, but we would only have to prove the most serious charges of mass murder by government policy.
No, Mr Waugh, in the vanishingly unlikely event that the police decide you have shown grounds for a murder prosecution, the CPS will take over and decide how to proceed.

I'm also not convinced that you can ask unproven charges to be 'taken into consideration by the jury'.

Edited to remove snipe at Waugh's prose style.
SpearGrass
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by SpearGrass »

I'm also not convinced that you can ask unproven charges to be 'taken into consideration by the jury'.
I think Waugh gets his law from watching soap operas and light drama. He's picked up some of the words but has to guess what they mean.

"Taken into consideration" is an odd procedure: the police discuss with a co-operative defendant what other offences he's committed. He admits a bunch of them on condition that he won't be prosecuted, and the court gives the sentence a minor uplift, plus compensation for the victims. Better for the defendant than being charged and sentenced for the lot, the victims get their compensation, court time not clogged up with the other proceedings, and it improves the police clear up rate.

So nothing to do with trials or juries. It's posssible that he's mixed it up with similar fact evidence, i.e. the fact that you commited that offence is evidence that you committed this offence, but I think it's much more likely that he's just putting down stuff he thinks sounds impressive - that is the essence of his style, in both prose and poetry. The result comes across as someone who speaks a foreign language well, but not perfectly.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Eaststander wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 9:17 pm Whatever he is, I don’t think he is ‘thick’. You try flying a helicopter.
I'm sorry but that is a complete non-sequitur. Flying a helicopter is a notoriously difficult to learn manual skill but it's not really got much to do with intelligence. Flying a helicopter only really involves four controls (or three with auto-throttle) and the difficulty comes with the fact that inputs to one control may involve inputs to all the others.

It's probably about the same degree of difficulty as operating a JCB well... You try digging a perfectly straight trench with a perfectly flat and level bottom. It's bloody near impossible but a skilled operator can do it. The main difference being operating a JCB incompetently doesn't usually lead to it plummeting to the ground and exploding in a fireball. You just waste concrete.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

SpearGrass wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 10:37 pmI think Waugh gets his law from watching soap operas and light drama.
Mr. Simpson, don't you worry. I watched Matlock in a bar last night. The sound wasn't on, but I think I got the gist of it.
- Lionel Hutz
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

wserra wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 12:55 pm Mr. Simpson, don't you worry. I watched Matlock in a bar last night. The sound wasn't on, but I think I got the gist of it.
- Lionel Hutz

longdog

Post by longdog »

That's why you're the judge and I'm the law talkin' guy.
CrankyBoomer
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by CrankyBoomer »

longdog wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 9:01 pm
Would the person referred have had similar instructions re: flying a whirlybird as other trainees or might there have been special treatment? Not wanting to go to much off point or have a moderator jumping on me figureatively speaking from a great height, some of the stuff online about current events regarding someone who doesn't sweat have me rolling my eyes as there are folk who don't seem to realise the difference between civil and criminal lawsuits or the meaning of p**dophile.

'Whirlybirds' was a kids' TV series from circa late 1950s-early 1960s (showing my age again). I hated it but my little brother loved it.