Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh, UK bankster-buster

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

AnOwlCalledSage
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh, UK bankster-buster

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

I see we're descending in to general discussion forum. :roll:

So what about Djokovic, eh? Eh? Seems perfectly appropriate in a thread about O'Bonkers.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
CrankyBoomer
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by CrankyBoomer »

I was a bit naughty, Sage, going a-rambling. Getting back to MO'B apart from his inter-action with SP the most up-to-date thing I can find about O'Bonkers (on YouTube) is his interview on the Delingpole channel about a month ago which I believe has already been mentioned on this thread. Sherlock Tarot used to have a good opinion of him but I can't (admittedly I only looked at video titles) see anything regarding him in her neck of YouTube currently.
AnOwlCalledSage

CrankyBoomer wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 1:27 pm I was a bit naughty, Sage, going a-rambling. Getting back to MO'B apart from his inter-action with SP the most up-to-date thing I can find about O'Bonkers (on YouTube) is his interview on the Delingpole channel about a month ago which I believe has already been mentioned on this thread. Sherlock Tarot used to have a good opinion of him but I can't (admittedly I only looked at video titles) see anything regarding him in her neck of YouTube currently.
Not James Delingpole, the well known Breitbart inbred right wing idiot who thinks the most discriminated against members of society are white, middle-aged, public-school-and-Oxbridge educated middle-class males? No wonder he and O'Bonkers have found something in common :snicker:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
longdog

Post by longdog »

CrankyBoomer wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 10:11 am Would the person referred have had similar instructions re: flying a whirlybird as other trainees or might there have been special treatment?
No idea as I have no contacts from The Naval School of Hopptercoptering and my ex-Dartmoormouth contact is sadly no more.

I suspect the answer is anywhere from him having a natural aptitude for it to having ten times more instruction than average because they didn't want to let a royal fail. I doubt the senior service would have signed off on him if he hadn't been at least minimally competent behind the stick, royalty or not. If anything they would probably err on the side of caution for fear of him killing himself by flying into the Woking branch of PizzaExpress... To pick a building entirely at random :snicker:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
longdog

Post by longdog »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 1:14 pm I see we're descending in to general discussion forum. :roll:

So what about Djokovic, eh? Eh? Seems perfectly appropriate in a thread about O'Bonkers.
I quite like The New World Symphony but I don't rate anything else he did.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
CrankyBoomer
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by CrankyBoomer »

Sage, this is the Delingpole/MOB interaction. There's a longer version on MOB's channel.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Separated at birth?

grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

As for the high status gentleman in question, his assignment during the Falklands affray was to trail a bit behind his carrier to distort the radar envelop. I assume you have to be on the ball to do that properly.

I was a bit too young to see Whirlybirds originally, but i saw a few episodes in syndication. I remember thinking it was so neat that they all got to fly together, jumping into their rigs the way a group of kids would with their bikes. In retrospect, it was probably just a showy waste of fuel.

And i only remmber one episode. A man who looked like a notorious criminal was shot in a case of mistaken identity.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

You may remember that on 7/12/21, Waugh told us that
we have built a case upon the expert and eye witness testimony of eighteen witnesses, including six doctors, five nurses, an undertaker and seven family members of victims, as well as two survivors of attempted murder on wards in two major English hospitals.
While not named, it seems likely that the undertaker was John O'Loony, who has been a prominent anti-vaxxer.
Anti-vax funeral director John O'Looney hospitalised with Covid after refusing jab
A leading anti-vaxxer has been hospitalised with coronavirus after refusing to get the jab and claiming the virus was 'just a common cold.'
John O'Looney, 53, finally conceded that Covid-19 was real and serious after he was admitted to a hospital ICU unit with the virus.
https://www.lancs.live/news/uk-world-ne ... n-22670373
You'd have to have heart of stone not to laugh.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Word on the street is that the Police investigation didn't get to the investigation stage.

longdog

Post by longdog »

John Uskglass wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 7:59 pm You'd have to have heart of stone not to laugh.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Word on the street is that the Police investigation didn't get to the investigation stage.
I think Sexton and co. were running a separate waste of police time to the PCP, though Waugh was talking about joining forces with him.
Family, friends and followers, I am delighted to announce that the People’s Union of Britain [PUB] will from henceforth be collaborating with the indomitable former Police Constable, Mark Sexton, who has assisted Philip Hyland, PJH law and Dr Sam White, along with lawyer Lois Bayliss from Broad Yorkshire Law, in filing a criminal complaint alleging misconduct in public office and gross negligent manslaughter [against various defendants] with the London Metropolitan Police on 20/12/21.

We will also be doing whatever we can to help oil the wheels of another criminal complaint made by Mark, Hannah Rose, Philip Hyland, Lois Baylis and Dr Sam White, this time to the International Criminal Court [ICC], arguing that the UK Government and others are engaged in various crimes against humanity.

Mark has also been invited to work with the international task force that PUB is already working with, for the express purpose of bringing the perpetrators of such crimes to justice, irrespective of political, social or financial status.
https://www.thebernician.net/london-me ... m-murders/
longdog

Post by longdog »

Am I the only person who, on reading the words "Ex police officer" wonders why they are ex and assumes the ex is a euphemism for sacked?
AnOwlCalledSage

longdog wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:02 am Am I the only person who, on reading the words "Ex police officer" wonders why they are ex and assumes the ex is a euphemism for sacked?
Or "can't play nice with others". See John Wedger.

See also ex-pharmacist and ex-lawyer :snicker:

An ex police officer has no more standing than an ex comedian. They add it to give a sense of false authority, when in practice they are just malcontents.
Footloose52

Post by Footloose52 »

longdog wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:02 am Am I the only person who, on reading the words "Ex police officer" wonders why they are ex and assumes the ex is a euphemism for sacked?
In my mind, like you, I would ask why they are ex. The answer to that may just indicate that there might be a grudge lurking in the background.

As an aside I have a friend who is an ex-policeman but that is only because he retired from the force.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Footloose52 wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:45 pm As an aside I have a friend who is an ex-policeman but that is only because he retired from the force.
I would call him a "retired" cop rather than and "ex" cop to distinguish between ex - retired and ex - sacked. Not that retirement, on 'health grounds' isn't often a way of avoiding being sacked of course but that's another issue.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Am I the only person who, on reading the words "Ex police officer" wonders why they are ex and assumes the ex is a euphemism for sacked?
According to Reuters:
Sexton describes himself as an ex-police officer from Birmingham who retired due to post-traumatic stress disorder (here). Warwickshire Police were unable to confirm this, but previous recordings suggest that Sexton worked in the West Midlands region of England for Warwickshire Police (www.warwickshire.police.uk/ , here).
https://www.reuters.com/article/factch ... SL1N2P51T3

Sexton's brief auto-bio can be found here:

https://marksextoncrimewriter.home.blog/about/
TheRambler

Post by TheRambler »

John Uskglass wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 5:15 pm
Sexton's brief auto-bio can be found here:

https://marksextoncrimewriter.home.blog/about/
A quick look on Amazon reveals that his book Elimination has been well received and has merited a number of enthusiastic reviews of a similar vocabulary and style.

Just saying like

TheRambler
Footloose52

Post by Footloose52 »

longdog wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 5:14 pm
Footloose52 wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:45 pm As an aside I have a friend who is an ex-policeman but that is only because he retired from the force.
I would call him a "retired" cop rather than and "ex" cop to distinguish between ex - retired and ex - sacked. Not that retirement, on 'health grounds' isn't often a way of avoiding being sacked of course but that's another issue.
Agreed. However given his involvement with, amongst other matters, counselling Hillsborough victims retired is definitely the correct description for him. Not everyone makes that distinction and that is the point I was trying to make, albeit badly, in that many folk do not take on board the subtle difference you have suggested.

I suspect the ex we are discussing in this thread is very much as you suggest a cover for some undesirable element of behaviour ...
longdog

Post by longdog »

Assuming the author wrote this Amazon précis, and if he didn't then he must have approved it when his vanity publisher wrote it, I think we can have a bloody good guess at why he is an ex-cop.

PC Patrick is a typical cop whose duties mostly revolve around pandering to the city’s takers, who cost the government a small fortune in state benefits.

When they start to die, Pat – a vocal opponent of scroungers and their self-entitled mindset – is the name in the frame for their downfall. Strongly suspecting that a new colleague, PC Kyle Aston, is behind the deaths, Pat comes under fire from the force, is arrested and placed in custody.

What the actual fuck? If that's not the reason he is an ex cop it's certainly the reason he should be an ex cop.

ETA: Just skimmed through the first few chapters... What an utterly vile, hateful and appallingly written pile of shite. It reads like Mein fucking Kampf. The central character "PC Pat" who is clearly supposed to be the hero, is a throwback to the era when ACAB was the only reasonable position to take because they almost all were bastards.

I don't know if "PC Pat" is the cop Sexton actually was or just his pathetic wank fantasy.