Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh, UK bankster-buster

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Footloose52
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh, UK bankster-buster

Post by Footloose52 »

I wonder if this is related as well even though it is the other side of the country. Seems to tie in.

BBC article - headline - Covid vaccinations: Anti-vaxers use 'crime number' to try to halt jabs

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-60083474
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Footloose52 wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 8:06 pm I wonder if this is related as well even though it is the other side of the country. Seems to tie in.

BBC article - headline - Covid vaccinations: Anti-vaxers use 'crime number' to try to halt jabs

I don't think this is O'Bonkers. It's the Piers Corbyn/Hannah Rose idiots.

His report is doctors killing people with end of life drugs. They are similar but not the same.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Yes, quoting the 'crime number' seems to be Piers C's thing.
Anti-vaxxer Piers Corbyn is charged with causing a nuisance for trying to close down Guy's and St Thomas' Covid vaccine clinic

The post also referenced what it said was a crime reference number relating to allegations about people being vaccinated.
You wonder if people have noticed that despite his claims that the Met are investigating his claims, Waugh hasn't even managed to get a 'crime number' of his own. Indeed it must be quite galling for Waugh that the Corbynites seem to be getting all the attention, at least in part because they've actually managed to get the boots on the ground.
Penny Wise
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Penny Wise »

According to this site

https://notaakhirzaman.com/9084/

Michael O'Bullshitter has jumped on the bandwagon and is lending his weight and support to it.

So even more of a car crash waiting to happen than ever before.
Wanna balloon?
Penny Wise
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Penny Wise »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 8:43 pm
Footloose52 wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 8:06 pm I wonder if this is related as well even though it is the other side of the country. Seems to tie in.

Is this Hannah Rose really the infamous Hannah Shotbolt aka Hannah Rose ?

His report is doctors killing people with end of life drugs. They are similar but not the same.
Wanna balloon?
longdog

Post by longdog »

Oh dear... Toys well and truly out of pram.

I'm not on Twitter and don't know how to drive it anyway. Not sure if he's rage-quit Twitter entirely.

JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Confirmation that he's a moron!

My local force used to issue crime reference numbers* for lost mobile phones. It has never meant that they are out actively investigating a crime. It was just a record of your interaction with them. It was filed in the basement in a cabinet marked "Beware of the leopard".

* They don't any more.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Nice clear report from the Manchester Evening News regarding anti-vaxxers trying the 'crime number' bollocks in Stockport.
https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk ... r-22852925
Police were called after a group of anti-vaxxers tried to present a 'cease and desist notice' at a pop-up Covid-19 jab clinic and falsely claimed police were investigating 'crimes' being committed.

Video footage of the moment Greater Manchester Police intervened at Trinity Methodist Church in Stockport is being shared on social media.

Campaigners are using a police 'crime number' - and wrongly claiming an investigation is ongoing - to allege vaccination centres are breaking the law and jabs are dangerous.
The Metropolitan Police said: "On 20 December, a number of documents were submitted at a west London police station in support of allegations of criminality in relation to the UK's vaccine programme.

"A crime reference number was created and provided to the complainants.

"This is not an indication that an investigation is under way or that a crime has been committed, it merely acknowledges that an allegation has been received and recorded.

"Officers have been tasked with reviewing the documents. This process is time consuming and has been prolonged by the submission of further documents by people encouraged to do so online.

"While the assessment continues, to date there is nothing to indicate that a crime has been committed and no criminal investigation has been launched."
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Mark Sexton wrote: 500 questions a day asking the same questions about the investigation is ridiculous.
So he's complaining that his campaign is attracting public attention? Should he WANT that?
longdog

Post by longdog »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:53 pm Confirmation that he's a moron!

My local force used to issue crime reference numbers* for lost mobile phones. It has never meant that they are out actively investigating a crime. It was just a record of your interaction with them. It was filed in the basement in a cabinet marked "Beware of the leopard".

* They don't any more.
Some years back I did a SDAR with my local plod and discovered I'd been named as the miscreant for half a dozen 'crimes' and it was the first I'd heard of all but one of them. Each one had a crime reference number.

Pretty much everything was redacted including the details of the complainant but it was blindingly obvious who was behind them... A severely butt-hurt neighbour who I have no doubt ranted about before. I'd be very surprised if that number is below a full dozen by now.

Looking on the bright side I could probably dance naked in his garden whilst carrying a can of petrol and a flaming torch whilst singing "Fire! [Da da dah!] I'll take you to burn" and get away with it. The boy who cried wolf and all that.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:53 pm Confirmation that he's a moron!

* They don't any more.
It is often needed as "proof" or a record that you have reported the loss, and a grown up takes you seriously when making an insurance claim. Goes for a lot of low level crime where an insurance claim is being made, e.g. car vandalism, attempted or actual theft of low value items, criminal damage, etc.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
longdog

Post by longdog »

Drifting slightly off topic... Doesn't most household insurance cover lost phones these days? I know there was a time when people reported them stolen because that was an insured risk whereas loss wasn't but my pauper's, pay-fortnightly-at-the-post-office, council tenant scheme insurance covers lost phones up to £500. All this for a whopping £4.00 per week all in.
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

longdog wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 10:52 pm Looking on the bright side I could probably dance naked in his garden whilst carrying a can of petrol and a flaming torch whilst singing "Fire! [Da da dah!] I'll take you to burn" and get away with it. The boy who cried wolf and all that.
That's something I can't unsee....
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
longdog

Post by longdog »

Arthur Rubin wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 4:53 pm
longdog wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 10:52 pm Looking on the bright side I could probably dance naked in his garden whilst carrying a can of petrol and a flaming torch whilst singing "Fire! [Da da dah!] I'll take you to burn" and get away with it. The boy who cried wolf and all that.
I wouldn't want to see it either to be honest.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

longdog wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 10:52 pm
Looking on the bright side I could probably dance naked in his garden whilst carrying a can of petrol and a flaming torch whilst singing "Fire! [Da da dah!] I'll take you to burn" and get away with it.
It's supposed to be a flaming crown, not a gas can.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Arthur Rubin wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 4:53 pm
Well the original is pretty cool at least.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
longdog

Post by longdog »

grixit wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 1:25 pm It's supposed to be a flaming crown, not a gas can.
Maybe so but I can't find them on eBay.
Larry Spoons
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by Larry Spoons »

Looks like Michael's company has been given notice of being struck off:

https://find-and-update.company-informa ... ng-history
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Larry Spoons wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 6:04 pm Looks like Michael's company has been given notice of being struck off:
Anyone hazard a guess to what he's trying with the balance sheet?

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

All I get from that nonsense is that Waugh has set up a shell company (no assets or paid-up capital) that he's, for some reason, billed for over four million pounds while providing nothing in exchange for the debt. Obviously not a legal debt in any sense. As to why he's done it, who the hell knows? Maybe he figured that if he made millions from one of his schemes he could run it through the company as a tax-free repayment of debt. Wouldn't work but what scheme of his has?
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs