Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh, UK bankster-buster

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Larry Spoons
Scalawag
Scalawag

Re: Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh, UK bankster-buster

Post by Larry Spoons »

Perhaps the bills represent the perfected liens that he holds?
longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by longdog »

Not being an accountologist it doesn't mean much to me but... Can we assume that means O'Bonkers is worth at least four million quid?
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

The company has been carrying a substantial burden of debt since incorporation. The first accounts for 2016 show some £540K.

I don't know anything about how the financials work in the film industry, but as it was AFP that produced TGBMS The Movie, my suspicion is that the debt represents costs associated with that production, which remain unsettled.

For example:
With the invaluable assistance of award-winning design sales and marketing company, Coffee & Cigarettes, TGBMS was finally completed in October 2018
https://www.a-fp.net/

C&C are a real company who've done work for actual productions you've heard of. Did they get paid?
https://www.coffeeandcigarettes.co.uk/

Interestingly, according to their website, AFP was formed in 2009.

A company called ANARCHO-FILM PRODUCTIONS (AFP) LTD with a registered address in Nottingham also used by Waugh's AFP at one point was formed in 2015, filed no returns and was struck off in 2017. Waugh is not recorded as having been involved.

https://find-and-update.company-informa ... y/09786066

Here, as a bonus, is AFP's production list on IMDB
https://www.imdb.com/search/title/?companies=co0630870
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

longdog wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:26 pm Not being an accountologist it doesn't mean much to me but... Can we assume that means O'Bonkers is worth at least four million quid?
I have no idea what he owns elsewhere but as far as his company is concerned he's worth as much as that company is able to pay him.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

John Uskglass wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 9:53 pm A company called ANARCHO-FILM PRODUCTIONS (AFP) LTD with a registered address in Nottingham also used by Waugh's AFP at one point was formed in 2015, filed no returns and was struck off in 2017. Waugh is not recorded as having been involved.
If Michael Kaye is the real name of Michael O'Deira then it all fits together.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 9:50 am
If Michael Kaye is the real name of Michael O'Deira then it all fits together.
It is indeed O'Deira, aka Rogue Male.
His repossession was in Nottingham. I've no idea why he was kicked out, paying Santander with a PN seems reasonable.
longdog

Post by longdog »

ANY DAY NOW!!!! (again).
O'Bonkers wrote:PCP & Met Investigation Update Coming Soon

Having been delayed publishing the latest update on the Midazolam Murders PCP and the Met investigation into the government COVID-19 response, due to dramatic developments over the past month, all being well it will be published within the next day or so.

Meanwhile, rest assured that the tide has most definitely turned in our favour, after the British People rose up on the Winter Solstice to usher in the beginning of the end of COVID-1984, just as prophesied in one of the videos censored by YouTube [Remember Remember The 21st of December], which has now started a domino effect right across the world.

However, despite the subsequent lifting of restrictions here, there and [pretty soon] everywhere, this is no time to rest on our laurels, as there is much to be done to put right the indefensible wrongdoings of government over the past two years, the most urgent of which is stopping the continued administering of the killer jabs once and for all.
https://www.thebernician.net/obstructio ... rectors-2/
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Waugh heading into deep and dark waters with his latest project.
https://www.thebernician.net/the-three ... r-trailer/
Here lies the teaser-trailer for The Three Faced Terrorist, a hard hitting documentary series about the Christchurch mosque shootings, which premieres here on 22/02/2022 at 2:22pm.
Which began with the first lockdown of the public in Commonwealth history, supposedly to keep the people of Christchurch safe, from what was actually an actor firing blanks from every weapon the government went on to criminalise just six days later.

Nevertheless, the worldwide recognition that:

the alleged perpetrator of the attacks on Al Noor mosque and Linwood Islamic Centre on 15/03/2019 is demonstrably three people, only one of whom is now serving a life sentence in prison;
the purported Facebook ‘livestream’ was censored because it was so obviously pre-recorded, as well as being laden with special effects; and
that nobody was harmed in the making of what is at best a badly acted amateur B movie of a terrorist attack;

it will inexorably lead to criminal prosecutions of Jacinda”s government, senior New Zealand police and mainstream broadcasters.

At least that is the opinion of the experienced Kiwi and Aussie detectives I am assisting with their inquiries into allegations that Jacinda is complicit in a false flag operation, as well as that of the Senior Crown Prosecutor who is running the advocacy in the Private Criminal Prosecutions of the Midazolam Murderers [PCP Update to follow this weekend] in the three Commonwealth countries.

It looks very much to me as if Waugh is using his 'documentary' as an excuse to show the footage the murderer recorded in order to generate clicks.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Ages with no updates & we get another on hot on the heels of the last.
https://www.thebernician.net/pcp-update ... rders-case

Some questions from me about the legal process for my more learned friends.

Do your actual judges get assigned to cases worthless piles of prima facie nonsense before it even gets near a courtroom?

Does a Magistrates Court have an actual "legal department?"

Is there such a thing as a "senior" barrister?

Can a senior barrister practice in 3 different UK countries?

Can some deluded larper lay obstruction of justice charges? (This is his get out clause, that he drops in every post, ready for his subsequent post announcing he's been foiled again.)
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

the team of Met detectives investigating the allegations made by Mark Sexton and his team that the government’s response to COVID-19 was murderously criminal [necessarily including the policy of prescribing Midazolam to alleged sufferers of the ‘virus’].
Is he really still trying this on?
longdog

Post by longdog »

hucknallred wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:22 am Can some deluded larper lay obstruction of justice charges? (This is his get out clause, that he drops in every post, ready for his subsequent post announcing he's been foiled again.)
I don't think there's anything stopping him trying but he seems to be flying dangerously close to attempting to intimidate an officer of the court or malicious prosecution with shit like that. He's waited six weeks to suddenly decide the case is urgent and now he's threatening spurious criminal charges if he doesn't get his own way when it gets listed.

Not that the courts are likely to ever take his cocaine fuelled rhetoric even vaguely seriously. The fact that the court is treating this with all of the urgency it deserves, none whatsoever, is a pretty good indicator that somebody has already skimmed it and decided it's a Friday afternoon when you get back from the pub case. Good for a laugh but nothing more than that.

This is of course all entirely for the consumption of credulous cretins and setting the stage for PCP v3.0.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

the lead barrister running the advocacy in the case is the most senior crown prosecutor in the entire Commonwealth, who has practiced at the highest level in three countries, specializing in prosecuting corrupt senior police officers for the CPS.
Is it Geoffrey Cox?

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... in-islands

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geoffrey_ ... olitician)

More seriously, I'm pretty certain that you can't be 'the most senior crown prosecutor in the entire Commonwealth' in any meaningful sense, what with each Commonwealth country having its own prosecution service or equivalent.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crown_prosecutor
longdog

Post by longdog »

specializing in prosecuting corrupt senior police officers for the CPS
That really is quite some speciality. How many corrupt senior police officers go to trial every year? What does he do when he's not doing that? Prosecute people for riding a unicorn furiously on the queen's highway?
SpearGrass
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by SpearGrass »

Do your actual judges get assigned to cases worthless piles of prima facie nonsense before it even gets near a courtroom?

Does a Magistrates Court have an actual "legal department?"

Is there such a thing as a "senior" barrister?

Can a senior barrister practice in 3 different UK countries?

Can some deluded larper lay obstruction of justice charges? (This is his get out clause, that he drops in every post, ready for his subsequent post announcing he's been foiled again.)
The first stage in a private prosecution is to submit it in writing for a judge or legal adviser to decide whether to issue a summons. That decision will be assigned to a judge. So Waugh could be right here, if he's sent an application in. The fact that it's a worthless pile of prima facie nonsense doesn't matter at this stage - it's the judge's job to decide that. If she decides it is, she refuses to issue the summons and the case ends there.

HMCTS employs more lawyers than any other branch of government and most of those are justices' legal advisers working in magistrates' courts. A collective is called a legal team, and there is one in Westminster mags. So he's right there too.

Barristers are divided into three - Queens' Counsel, senior juniors, and juniors. You're appointed QC but you become a senior junior just by the passage of time. There's no practical difference between a senior junior and other barristers, it's not like, e.g. a senior Crown Prosecutor, who can do things an ordinary CP can't do. So maybe he has had advice from a senior barrister, as it just means an old one, doesn't mean they're any good.

Obstruction of justice isn't an offence known to law, but there are offences like it, e.g. perverting the course of justice. Anyone can prosecute those (theoretically). However it would have to take the same route as the prosecution which has been thwarted, i.e. an application to a judge to issue a summons. If the original prosecution failed, this would certainly fail, because it would be a clear abuse of process, being a backdoor attempt to relitigate the previous case. So it's at this point that fantasy appears to be creeping in and it carries on in relation to his legal adviser.

The most senior crown prosecutor in England and Wales is the DPP, and clearly neither Mr Hill, nor any of his predecessors are involved here. A lawyer could practice in 3 countries, by being qualified to practice in England and Wales (one qualification) and somewhere else. There are a lot of people dual qualified with European or commonwealth qualifications. But it's difficult to see how someone could be the most senior prosecutor in the Commonwealth - there isn't a rank e.g. between the DPP in England and the most senior prosecutor in Canada. It could be a barrister who has represented the CPS - we wouldn't describe them as Crown Prosecutors though, they are employed by CPS.

There are two possibilities as I see it for this senior Crown Prosecutor. He's a lawyer who has gone strange (like EWE) or he is to lawyers as Mrs Harris was to nursing in Martin Chuzzlewhit, i.e. "there ain't no sich person".

Ivermectin is a treatment for worms, and seems to have replaced bleach and quinacridone as the treatment of choice for by conspiracy theorists who will accept any prescription of drugs provided it isn't from a qualified doctor.
John Uskglass

John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

That really is quite some speciality.
Prosecuting corrupt senior police officers for the CP would come under the remit of the CPS Special Crime Division.
https://www.cps.gov.uk/special-crime-a ... sion-scctd

Given that, and the 'fact' that the Mystery Barrister has 'practised in three countries' (assuming that he doesn't mean England, Wales and N. Ireland!) s/he would be easy to identify by anyone with knowledge of the higher reaches of the profession. From what I can gather, barristers are not usually backward in coming forward about interesting cases they're taking. So why, we ask, is Waugh unable to name this legal paragon?
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I've written extensively about private prosecutions here in Canada. As in Britain a court must accept them and a judge review them but, after a perfunctory ten second glance, can just toss them out. While Dean Kory, one of my subjects, loved them he seemed to consider that the act of filing them was proof they worked even though none were ever acted on. As I wrote in his discussion
He's using what is called a private information. In Canada an Information means the same as laying charges elsewhere. When the crown files charges in a court they do it by submitting an information. However it's not just the crown that can do this, the law lets anyone lay an information. This is called a private information. So when Burnaby49 decides that a Donnelly pub has fraudulently short-changed him on a beer but the police won't get involved in this blatantly criminal act I can lay a private information against them. And the court has to accept it!
Charge the person yourself—if the police won’t investigate or the prosecutor won’t charge the person and you still disagree with their decisions, you can ask a Justice of the Peace (a JP) to charge the person based on a private information. If the offence is in the Criminal Code, a JP has to accept the charge.
https://www.cbabc.org/For-the-Public/Di ... al-Law/215

So, with that as a background, on to Dean's latest adventures!
Dean Kory
February 5 at 3:14pm ·
...and now to bring forward a private information charging 2 R.C.M.P. officers with kidnapping under Section 279 (1) (a) of The Criminal Code.
This is 279(1)
Kidnapping, Trafficking in Persons, Hostage Taking and Abduction

279 (1) Every person commits an offence who kidnaps a person with intent

(a) to cause the person to be confined or imprisoned against the person’s will;
(b) to cause the person to be unlawfully sent or transported out of Canada against the person’s will; or
(c) to hold the person for ransom or to service against the person’s will.

(1.1) Every person who commits an offence under subsection (1) is guilty of an indictable offence and liable

(a) if a restricted firearm or prohibited firearm is used in the commission of the offence or if any firearm is used in the commission of the offence and the offence is committed for the benefit of, at the direction of, or in association with, a criminal organization, to imprisonment for life and to a minimum punishment of imprisonment for a term of

(i) in the case of a first offence, five years, and
(ii) in the case of a second or subsequent offence, seven years;

(a.1) in any other case where a firearm is used in the commission of the offence, to imprisonment for life and to a minimum punishment of imprisonment for a term of four years;

(a.2) if the person referred to in paragraph (1)(a), (b) or (c) is under 16 years of age, to imprisonment for life and, unless the person who commits the offence is a parent, guardian or person having the lawful care or charge of the person referred to in that paragraph, to a minimum punishment of imprisonment for a term of five years; and

(b) in any other case, to imprisonment for life.
Heavy stuff!

This is Dean's private information;

But, immediately, roadblocks;
Dean Kory
I have been trying to obtain the names of the officers who "arrested" my brother and I and released us the next morning with no paperwork or charges. I went to the police station this morning to obtain further information on the officers only to learn NO file exists anymore on their system. The Nanaimo Court J.P. told me... "they cannot accept filings without the names of these officers and so it's a catch 22."...can you say obstruction of justice?
Dean decides to cover his bets;
Dean Kory I am also going to file a civil claim.

Dean Kory I filed an affidavit at the Clown Attorney's office admitting the act my Brother is still being accused of...I am filing a Malicious Prosecution claim too
But then the RCMP decided to give Dean a hand!
Dean Kory I connected with a very helpful officer who provided me with both arresting officer's names on the "hidden" file.
Words of encouragement;
Noel Boucher
Damn It would sure be nice to see those two fuks pay a hefty price but knowing the system and how rigged and fukd up it is Im afraid you will be nixed by them rather than them aknowledge your rights and that you are right!

Zoe Smith
You are so outsmarting them. They are beside themselves.Hang in Dean!

Ingrid Bond
go for it babe. the tide has turned, the force is in your favor. all the best.
But then an unexpected problem;
Dean Kory
February 7 at 2:44pm ·
So, I went into the Duncan Court this morning to file the informations and the J.P. told me she could not issue subpoenas unless I have the officers FIRST names as well as the last names... I don't recall ever seeing my first name on any subpoena, it always has, "Object; Mr.KORY" on it.
This goofy building is the Duncan courthouse;

As usual a simple request from the Justice of the Peace for the correct identification of the criminal police officers generates moronic comments from Dean's followers;
Landon Christopher Those magical good courts again! Two tier system of justice!

Mike Sanford I’ve never seen an officers first name or an address to establish a location to sue

Enaj Eod Rigged

Then Dean and his brother (apparently back from his jaunt to Ontario) get distracted by a side issue, finding a place to live. And more police harassment;
Dean Kory
February 7 at 3:01pm ·
My Brother and I went, this morning, to The Warmland Shelter to inquire as to weather or not we were still banned from using necessary social services and asked specifically what the reason for being banned was and what information was used to make the decision to ban us and where this information came from...They already had officers waiting when we arrived and we were threatened with forceful removal and/or arrest for trespass. I did however manage to audio record this interaction where I now have proof that the Shelter made their decision to kick us to the curb based on the R.C.M.P. Officer "Jack's" UNAUTHORIZED investigation and slanderous, untruthful and unsubstantiated accusations. We are being followed around town now by a marked cruiser and several blacked out under covers.

If you could help us out by calling the Shelter as a concerned public interest in safety, JUST ASK THEM WHY WE WERE BANNED? ...My Brother and I Thank You!...

CALL : 250-715-1132
Seems like a pretty nice place to be kicked out of;

https://cowichanvalley.cmha.bc.ca/warmland-house/

It's that damn Mafia out to get Dean and Darcy!
Ryan Kellas This is the way the Mafia ( Canadian governmen) operates. The resort to bullying tactics. Immature little children with badges and guns. The RCMP have always been a despicable organization. Violating rights under the colour of Law. This makes me laugh, what a complete joke

But, even with these problems, Dean keeps gathering information for his charges;
Dean Kory
February 7 at 3:26pm ·
I went into the bail office that reported me back in October for non compliance to the recog. that resulted in my arrest 3 months later at the side of the road on my way to the trial date on the 31st on Jan.

The bail officer that got the warrant issued says she had no information on file that I was in Port Alberni or even that I was trying to have the file transferred.

So I went next door in the same building to the welfare office and got a copy of my request that I made for a crisis grant to get a bus ticket to escape the dangerous situation when the R.C.M.P. officer had threatened my life...

...this document was dated Sept. 2 and I clearly remember giving one to the bail office on that same day.

They knew exactly what I was doing, where I was going and why.

The bail officer in Port dialed the number for me and I reported my change of address and asked for that file to be sent to the Port office.
This means war!
Andrew Oppatt
Have you ever brought up the fact they have breached and are breaching the International Law in regards to your rights to self determination ??? meaning your rights to self govern ?? i see it as an act of War
But Dean finally gets the job done;
Dean Kory
11 hrs ·
Sworn informations at the Duncan Court for "kidnap" against 2 R.C.M.P. thugs in Naniamo. The J.P. was very helpful and courteous. The two Court officers in attendance, to open the Courtroom and witness this rare event, were very inquisitive and equally pleasant.
So there we have it. The information has been filed and Dean is on his way to prosecuting the two police officers who have been criminally harassing him.

I know what you skeptical bastards are demanding to know. What's the catch? Why isn't every vexatious litigant and nutcase in Canada swamping the courts with thousands of private informations charging the police, government official, social workers, their neighbours, their neighbour's dogs, with vile criminal acts? The Crown carries the prosecution forward so you don't need a lawyer and since these are criminal charges there are no costs awarded against you if your target is found innocent. You can tie your ex-wife up in criminal trials forever! It's a litigator's paradise! So why are private informations actually very rare? It's the old ''You can take a horse to water" conundrum. The courts are required to accept private informations but they are not required to pursue them. I left out the second part of the quote at the beginning of this posting;
Charge the person yourself—if the police won’t investigate or the prosecutor won’t charge the person and you still disagree with their decisions, you can ask a Justice of the Peace (a JP) to charge the person based on a private information. If the offence is in the Criminal Code, a JP has to accept the charge. Even if the JP accepts the charge, in a typical case, unless there is strong evidence of a criminal offence, the prosecutor will likely end it (or stay the prosecution) because a prosecutor has to meet a higher standard to prove a charge than a JP needs to accept one.

If the prosecutor does not stay the charge, you still must convince a provincial court judge to order the person charged to attend court, and the judge can issue an arrest warrant or a summons to do this. You must show the judge there is some evidence that the person committed each part of the crime (this is called a prima facie case). If you do that, the prosecutor may ask the judge to adjourn or postpone the case (meaning delay it until they get more information) before issuing a warrant or a summons so the police can investigate the matter. After the police investigate, if the prosecutor decides there is strong evidence of a criminal offence, the prosecutor will take over.
It's something like the first amendment to the United States Constitution;
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
You Americans are free to "petition the Government for a redress of grievances" all you want but the government is under no obligation to respond to you petitions.

So what can Dean do when, inevitably, the prosecutor quashes his private information? What legal redress does Dean have to continue the prosecution? Absolutely none. There is no appeal from a refusal to pursue a private information;
If the prosecutor decides the case lacks merit and stays it, you can call the Crown counsel office and speak to the prosecutor’s supervisor who can explain the reasons for their decision.
That's it. He can have a chat with somebody. If he drops in personally they may even offer him a coffee. If so that's all he's going to get out of this whole endeavour. Not that it's impossible, there have been successful private informations in Canada, but they are extremely rare. In the unlikely event that Dean has the astounding good luck to qualify as one of the exceptions he shouldn't squander it on a private feud but instead use that luck to start buying Powerball tickets. The odds are about the same.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Wakeman52

Post by Wakeman52 »

Not sure if these should be here or in the CLC thread...

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/202 ... -law-ideas

https://www.theguardian.com/law/2022/fe ... nterpreted

The first also mentions Sinead Quinn.
Our future is like that of the passengers on a small pleasure boat sailing quietly above the Niagara Falls, not knowing that the engines are about to fail. James Lovelock.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

I wonder how he'll spin this, from the Metropolitan Police yesterday ..
On 20 December, a number of documents were submitted at a west London police station in support of claims that alleged people in the UK Parliament and other organisations had suppressed information about the severity of health implications for those taking the Covid-19 vaccine.

It was suggested, by the complainants, that offences including gross negligent manslaughter and misconduct in public office may have taken place.

Following an assessment of all the available evidence, it is clear that no criminal offences are apparent. The Metropolitan Police will not be launching a criminal investigation and no further action will be taken in relation to the allegations.
https://news.met.police.uk/news/update- ... mme-442854
longdog

Post by longdog »

He's no doubt running it past the leading commonwealth crown prosecutor he has on retainer and the retired high court judge he bumped into in a pub who told him that PCP v1.0/1.1 was so primark and fascia that it couldn't possibly fail.

I'm not sure if that's one or two people... But as neither of them exist I don't suppose that's anything other than a deeply metaphysical question that can only be considered with the aid of mind altering substances.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

My betting is that, just as with the abortive 'class action against the bankers', he'll just move on to some other topic without any attempt to explain why he crashed and burned on this one.

I note that his crazed running dog 'Rogue Male' is currently promoting Waugh's latest film project, where he claims that the Christchurch Mosque atrocity was a false flag job.

https://roguemale.org/2022/02/22/the-th ... terrorist/

Waugh's Twitter account has had material removed. Didn't he have them on some sort of Warning of Dreadful Consequences? I