Random Freemanesque Babblings II: Back to the Futile

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings II: Back to the Futile

Post by Burnaby49 »

I once attended an 'information seminar' of Vancouver area sovereigns. It was led by Chief Rock Sino General, one of my long-term topics. During the entire meeting a woman was doing that constantly, parsing every damn word anyone said to discern the actual meaning.

That said she made as much sense as anyone else there.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
rosy
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by rosy »

They never explain why their cod-etymologies don't work in other languages.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

BBC News report on the intersection between anti-vaxxers and sov cits.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/59870550
longdog

Post by longdog »

Paging Burnaby49.

Paging Burnaby49.

Why have you been hiding this from us here in The Old World?

JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Seriously? If you haven't been reading about her on Quatloos it's only because you haven't been paying attention to the Canadian discussions. I started a topic about her last year;

https://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewto ... 48&t=12299

Her self-proclaimed position as Canada's queen affects you too because she had your illegitimate usurper queen, the so-called 'Her Royal highness Elizabeth II', executed and Queen Romana Didulo is also your new monarch. I have to assume that you Brits are so besotted with beer and telly that you didn't even notice the change in the royal succession. Charles is reportedly heartbroken, so close, so close . . . . .
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

HardyW
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by HardyW »

Burnaby, you didn't seem to have noticed that Queen Romana Didulo is under suspicion by the true monarch, King Robert, Son OF GOD, IAM, Son of Zeus and King of GESARA.

So I have posted information on that other thread. And if you know any Freemasons, advise them to take cover.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Burnaby49 wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 7:29 pm Seriously? If you haven't been reading about her on Quatloos it's only because you haven't been paying attention to the Canadian discussions.
Absolutely not! I'm not going in there... I might catch RCMP or develop a taste for tree juice and ice fighting. :shock:
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
longdog

Post by longdog »

HardyW wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 7:48 pm Burnaby, you didn't seem to have noticed that Queen Romana Didulo is under suspicion by the true monarch, King Robert, Son OF GOD, IAM, Son of Zeus and King of GESARA.
You're both wrong as I lived with the queen for a fortnight and even shared a roll-up, a cup of tea and a wad with her on many occasions. She never mentioned having heirs called Prince Le Roi or Princess Romana.

A nice enough woman until anybody mentioned houses or Tony Blair. The latter having stolen the former apparently. It was something to do with building a tunnel under the Humber Estuary... Or the North Sea... Or it might have been a missile silo. It was hard to tell and it changed from one day to the next but she was mighty pissed off with him either way.

Yes... I was where you are thinking :mrgreen:
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Burnaby, you didn't seem to have noticed that Queen Romana Didulo is under suspicion by the true monarch, King Robert, Son OF GOD, IAM, Son of Zeus and King of GESARA.
Quite right. I've spent my day babysitting a six year old and while he allowed me the time to toss out a quick reply I haven't had time to check attachments. If you have kids you inevitably end up being a free babysitter for their kids.

mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Oh, this Correct the Unlawful Legal System Facebook group is comedy gold. They treat "Baron" (von Trampbeard) David Ward as a deity, and are using his 'affidavit' and 'liens' (i.e. meaningless, unreadable drivel) to try to get things for free.

As far as I recall, he appealed a parking ticket, and spammed the council with so much incomprehensible verbiage that they took a decision that it was more trouble than it was worth to deal with him, so they withdrew it. This, apparently, is the MASSIVE WIN that means we all get everything for free, forever, if only we use his Magick Formula. (It's conveniently never mentioned that BDW lost his house and ended up living in a squalid van.)

Anyway, the wins just keep coming for this group, and if they continue, we might well have to give them their own thread. If you're on Facebook, it's well worth joining under whatever sockpuppet you use to wind up the FOTL.

Here's the latest win. (The note on the parcel reads: "'Notice of removal of implied right of access' on door")

mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Oh dear, it appears not getting her eBay purchases are the least of Kitti's problems.

mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Quality advice. Why did I bother studying for all those exams?

John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

I feel for the Housing Manager who looks after Kitti's property. Putting a sign like that up on the door very much implies that you are doing something you shouldn't be in the property, and stupid enough to advertise the fact. It's also implicitly stating that you are prepared to breach the tenancy by not allowing legitimate access.

So the LHM will most likely need to check with legal, before ending up having to enter into communication with the tenant. And what a joy that will be...
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

I think CTULS is worthy of a thread. It goes way beyond anything I've seen before.
There is a lot of stuff about putting in your own utility meters & getting free energy forever.
There are occasional stories of properties just blowing up randomly in the UK. It makes you wonder...
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

hucknallred wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:05 pm I think CTULS is worthy of a thread. It goes way beyond anything I've seen before.
There is a lot of stuff about putting in your own utility meters & getting free energy forever.
There are occasional stories of properties just blowing up randomly in the UK. It makes you wonder...
Properties blowing up are usually cowboy builders f***ing up the gas pipework.
The meters thing I suspect has never been done as the network owners will not connect them up. Yes, you can put in your own meter, yes you won't pay for the energy, but that's because you won't get any.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
longdog

Post by longdog »

As best I can work it out they seem to be under the impression that you can fit your own meter, which is true, as a replacement for the one the supplier has installed, which isn't true. You can install as many meters as you like downstream of the 'real' meter but the 'real' meter and everything upstream is off limits.

I think, but I'm not 100% on this, that industrial electricity users either can or have to install their own meters. The last firm I worked for had three meters (one per phase) in a shack at the end of the industrial estate. I know we got billed according to their readings but I don't know if there was a 'master' meter for the whole estate that made sure everything added up. I assume there was but that's only an assumption.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

longdog wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 11:13 am I think, but I'm not 100% on this, that industrial electricity users either can or have to install their own meters. The last firm I worked for had three meters (one per phase) in a shack at the end of the industrial estate. I know we got billed according to their readings but I don't know if there was a 'master' meter for the whole estate that made sure everything added up. I assume there was but that's only an assumption.
Doubt there was a "master" as a cross check. Likely you can fit your own system to check what the supplier is billing but otherwise meter is assumed to be correct or accurate enough.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 10:55 am Properties blowing up are usually cowboy builders f***ing up the gas pipework.
The meters thing I suspect has never been done as the network owners will not connect them up. Yes, you can put in your own meter, yes you won't pay for the energy, but that's because you won't get any.
I understand the legalities, but in that group people are being encouraged to remove the actual network operators meters & replace them. There are dodgy Telegram groups with people doing the actual meter replacement. There's not a lot of skill required to do it either, judging by some smart meter fitters I've had.
So they will be getting energy & not paying, but it will well & truly bite them on the arse down the line.
Here's some random meter related chat from the madhouse that is CTULS

John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Kitti clearly isn't the sharpest knife in the box, is she? If you want to have your housing association getting a court order to force entry, messing with the gas supply is a good way to do it.
longdog

Post by longdog »

John Uskglass wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 12:09 pm Kitti clearly isn't the sharpest knife in the box, is she? If you want to have your housing association getting a court order to force entry, messing with the gas supply is a good way to do it.
It's a good way to get yourself evicted come to that. If her HA tenancy is anything like my council tenancy then messing with the gas supply is a breach of the tenancy agreement and one they are likely to take very seriously.

Strictly speaking I'm not really allowed to even change a light-fitting, socket or switch but like most people I treat this as a suggestion not a rule. The gas installation I'm not allowed to touch at all and wouldn't want to even if I could.

The thought occurs... What, even by their own warped logic, is the point of having your own meter fitted anyway? As the whole point of this cunning plan is to get free electricity and gas what do they care how much they have used?