From Thin Air - New Dinar RV Thread

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Re: From Thin Air - New Dinar RV Thread

Post by Deep Knight »

MacHaffie is off the wagon and sipping that Dinar rotgut again. Dinaridjit or Dinarholic?

Friday, October 21, 2011
Dinar Intel Update 10-20-11

Tony on PTR Thur afternoon looking for this ride to end before Sun 10/20/2011
TONY Update - 5:30 EST THURS - ::: We have been gathering intel all day and everything is progressing as expected. I think we will have an enjoyable weekend. I do believe we will be getting off this ride before Geithners speech on Sunday. Enjoy your day

Jonnywg on OOM chat Thur afternoon saying good news today 10/20/2011
jonnywg: Hi DINARHOLICS................well good news today..................... the bank screens are churning, THE CURRENCIES ARE 36 HRS into the submissions and we expect a currency update today.........

We have been told by a top level sorce that all the currencies are now loaded
and there are a few that are being hand massaged..............we are at the end ...............
as I get the updates on the process we will be back to enlighten.......... anytime in the next 36 hrs.

Makes One Feel Warm and Fuzzy..........ONCE AGAIN !!

Perhaps it is for real this time.......... Time will tell.
Posted by John MacHaffie at 4:29 AM

I've been told by a top level souse that if you drink this stuff you'll feel warm and fuzzy - although to be honest there are some places that you don't really want to feel too fuzzy. Dinarholics, bottoms up!

"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Johnny Wang’s Week in Dinarguruvania

Just a few weeks ago Okie Oil Man was the go to doo guy for Dinaridjits, but then jonnywg started naming dates and making promises and rocketed to the top of the guru list. Excerpts from the excitement this last week!

10-17-2011 Guru Jonnywg There is a good chance that our journey will come to an end this morning...a chance that by banks open CST...we...think this could be it... no guarrantees but there is a lot of hope and numbers to back it up...we think it will be today or tomorrow cashin

10-17-2011 Guru Jonnywg no news yet but no one has denied, so we are not crashing our early morning proposal. Original sources are still active and I know that I am out there on the limb but we still feel that it is ready and progressing (just off a 4 way chat to confirm this is active).

10-17-2011 Guru Jonnywg there have not been major changes as yet...we are still in the game and the banks are still expecting an update on a global basis

10-17-2011 Guru Jonnywg we are still in active stage...the waiting is the hard part as we get dragged along on the ride...I will vigilently watch the screens at 2 major banks as we wait for some values to show...be with me for a few more hours of hope...

10-17-2011 Guru Jonnywg i just received a call that the programmers were called in tonight...our opportunity still lives for the next 12 hrs...lets hope this is it

10-18-2011 Guru Jonnywg the programmers were called in to try to get the process finished...all of a sudden...it is very quiet....with no info being presented...this may have been the start

10-18-2011 Guru Jonnywg they are taking their time and not talking much as well...we are at the point of no return...europe is 4 days into the 8 given to clean it up...something has to give.

10-18-2011 Guru Jonnywg we have just reviewed the bank screens and there is some activity... i have been told that the programmers finished early this am and updates can happen

10-18-2011 Guru Jonnywg THE PROGRAMMERS ARE FINISHED AND I HOPE TO SEE MAJOR MOVEMENT TODAY AS IT PRGRESSES THROUGH THE SYSTEM. WE WERE TOLD THAT IN THIS CASE OF IMPORTANCE THE SYSTEM COULD UPDATE ANY TIME AT ALL. I AM HOPING TODAY AS THERE IS NO REASON WHY NOT.

10-18-2011 Guru Jonnywg we have been in this a long time and survived...be patient and we will cellabrate together...it is not who is right on the date and rate but the fact that it is destined to happen, the RV, no matter who gets in the way...almost everyone gives you information with honesty,,, some are right some are wrong...be patient a little longer and this ride will come to an end...As we all know this is a once in a lifetime journey filled with perils but full of rewards.

10-18-2011 Guru Jonnywg they are working on it and it should complete by midnight...crap happens or we would have had it today so give them another 8 hrs to 8 am CST

10-19-2011 Guru Jonnywg we are supposed to be entering our last 2 hours of pre RV...the bank screens are supposed to show rate change at 8 am cst this morning... however nothing has gone as scheduled as yet...but this time we hope that the changes necessary were made and no more excuses... the best sourses that we have all state that this merry-go-round ride is over and they worked all night to complete it

10-19-2011 Guru Jonnywg as you all know we are not always right but we report it as it is told and we verify it to cut down the misinfo, bank screens are black and white there is no guess work and we have them saved for 2 months...obviously confidential for release after the rv. but never the less real...we, our team, just present the facts as we discover them, no sugar coating...and then you can make up your own mind...all we want is the RV DECLARED...if live today they will cashin

10-19-2011 Guru Jonnywg i am in contact with the bank by the minute...to say we are dissappointed is an understatement...however our search for the holy grail so to speak will intensify not diminish…before noon for sure

10-19-2011 Guru Jonnywg we will never surrender...there has to be a reason that this did not happen...i willcontinue to tell the facts as we get them and continue to verify things to the best of our ability. i view this as another setback but not defeat...i will try to get explanations from our sources and report back...timing maybe but the facts remain the same IT IS TIME TO RV.

10-19-2011 Guru Jonnywg i am feeling a lot better after we heard that the currencies were still in the processing stage... i will feel great when they go through...this is fact...now it is real

10-19-2011 Guru Jonnywg we have no new currency values at 10 pm est... there is a problem posting one of the currencies... hopefully finished soon, at least they are at it...dong and dinar together, in 1st group.

10-19-2011 Guru Jonnywg we just talked to our sources and tried to get a statement that nothing was happening ....but i couldn't as they insist it is in the system... we wait

10-20-2011 Guru Jonnywg we are not happy campers... everything i post is verified... at this point it is generally felt that the extraneous issues are complete and will not affect the RV

10-20-2011 Guru Jonnywg Hi DINARHOLICS...well good news today... THE CURRENCIES ARE 36 HRS into the submissions and we expect a currency update today...we are at the end ... i can give no more info re this but anytime in the next 36 hrs.

10-20-2011 Guru Jonnywg and the Mod Squad @ OkieOilMan site Hot off the press... This valuation of all the currencies will be over shortly. We were on a call today that verified the above.

10-20-2011 Guru Jonnywg WE ARE IN THE FINAL STAGES BUT IT WILL TAKE AS LONG AS IT TAKES to process the final few ...an hour...a day...a few days...i think closer to the short time...release is automatic... playtime is coming

10-21-2011 Guru Jonnywg the illusive RV is in site...the forex programmers are manually entering the last countries and each one takes up to 2 hours...all the currencies are processed some had to be manually processed...this manual process is all that is left...i am not privy to the counties and currencies left...but i am lead to believe that D&D are processed. we will get another bank screen review shortly and at 8 am cst and the throughout the day...because of television bookings re this announcement we feel that today is the day...while it is possible to drag out until tomorrow it is not likely nor probable...i cannot give you the exact time or the rate as it is confidential...and not known or published...but this could be it in my opinion. lets hope they speedily finish the job...there are no teaser rates or mislead info...the banks are cooperating to those that have contacts there...i cannot expand on much but watch tv on Sunday...we will report forex/bank screens throughout the day...dinar and dong are processed in this bunch of currencies
"Follow the Money"
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Meanwhile, the dealers ites are all having big "blowout sales" and free shipping etc....at least we know now the dealers aren't dumb as hammers, they know that soon all those pretty pictures are gonna be worthless (worhtlesser?) and they don't want to be stuck with a box full of de-monetized currency. The Dinaridits™, on the other hand, are too dumb to see what every official source has been saying was going to happen for over a year.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I wish that there was some way that I could keep track of that guy I saw buying 7.2 million dinars, and find out how he's doing.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:I wish that there was some way that I could keep track of that guy I saw buying 7.2 million dinars, and find out how he's doing.

I think we'll have plenty of entertainment when it finally dawns on them that yes, it's just a re denomination, no, it doesn't mean they're rich, oh no, we have to go TO IRAQ, IN PERSON to exchange them, and we can only leave with $1,000 worth, and finally, yes, after X date, all our Dinar are really gonna be just pretty pictures.

Honestly, I'm looking forward to the pandemonium that will ensue as they face the truth.
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Gregg wrote:
Pottapaug1938 wrote:I wish that there was some way that I could keep track of that guy I saw buying 7.2 million dinars, and find out how he's doing.

I think we'll have plenty of entertainment when it finally dawns on them that yes, it's just a re denomination, no, it doesn't mean they're rich, oh no, we have to go TO IRAQ, IN PERSON to exchange them, and we can only leave with $1,000 worth, and finally, yes, after X date, all our Dinar are really gonna be just pretty pictures.

Honestly, I'm looking forward to the pandemonium that will ensue as they face the truth.
... and to the endless barrage of excuses as to why the RV didn't happen as predicted. Evil intergalactic forces, corruption in government, the Red Sox September collapse....
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Gregg wrote:I think we'll have plenty of entertainment when it finally dawns on them that yes, it's just a re denomination, no, it doesn't mean they're rich, oh no, we have to go TO IRAQ, IN PERSON to exchange them, and we can only leave with $1,000 worth, and finally, yes, after X date, all our Dinar are really gonna be just pretty pictures.

Some will react like this, but some will still "believe" and blame the new zionist world illuminati order folks (our buddies here at Quatloos). In college I read this book, When Prophecy Fails, which not only was about the genesis of the Sananda cult (a NESARA link right there) but how the end of the world in 1954 not happening spawned a cult of believers.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/When_Prophecy_Fails
"Follow the Money"
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Why does it seem that almost every modern day whack job links to L.Ron Hubbard somehow?
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

JamesVincent wrote:Why does it seem that almost every modern day whack job links to L.Ron Hubbard somehow?
Well since the good admiral was the premiere whack-a-doodle of of our time, it makes sense that
his success pedaling sheer nonsense would gather the interest of those in the whack job pool-
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

What I am wondering is how long it will take some of the seriously math challenged to realize what their piles of pretty pictures really are worth as opposed to what they were told they would be worth, since I am still not convinced that some of them can count much beyond 1 2 3 many and keep it straight.

I think Gregg is right, there will be a great deal of wailing and gnashing of teeth and general shouting of epithets when the penny / dinar finally drops.

Unfortunately, as DK points out, there will be the true believers who just know that all that worthless paper really will be revalued upwards, they will just have to sit and wait until the right harmonic convergence, or what ever excuse they come up with this time, happens. They are like the crowd who are convinced that the world is coming to and end and then are totally gobsmacked when it for some reason or other doesn’t happen again this time either. I think there will be a lot of laughing and pointing at some near point.

I have to go along with Pottapaug, I would like to know what the guy who bought the 7.2 million dinars is going to think when reality sets in, always assuming that happens.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

How people can believe day by day month by month, even year by year repetition of the same "bound to be today" rhetoric without demanding some concrete status re their investment defies logic- Pick any instant wealth scam and you will see the same pattern- I mean this Guru Johnny wang (or whomever) is on regarding these "screens" Why doesn't someone challenge the guy to explain WTF he's talking about? Scared to point out his lack of clothing? Why are we here? Do we want to educate the gullible or do we want to gloat when they fail? Thing is, they refuse to fall apart! Omega is still expecting a pay day even though their principles admitted culpability and went to prison years ago It's a caution to be sure, but I'd be a liar if I denied that I get a thrill whenever I see DK has put up new info on the dinidiots- even though I can find it myself- Oh well, the old man must get his kicks and The Q never fails me---)
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
Greywar

Post by Greywar »

Most of these folks simply continue to cling to these things because they don't have a lot of other things to pin their hopes on. Plenty of them in my neck of the woods. If they stopped believing in some miracle that would magically turn their mundane existence into an endless hedonistic wonderland they might not be able to get up the gumption to get out of bed.

Sadly, one of former soldiers got a bit caught up in the Dinar RV thing right as we were leaving country in 2005 but it was nipped in the bud before it could spread too far. I idly wonder how many units had widespread RV infections though.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Greywar wrote:Sadly, one of former soldiers got a bit caught up in the Dinar RV thing right as we were leaving country in 2005 but it was nipped in the bud before it could spread too far. I idly wonder how many units had widespread RV infections though.

A large number of them, and what surprised me the most was a large number of Officers, who you'd think weren't so gullible. I believe they are now forbidden to bring or send any home with them, but I know a Captain from a National Guard unit that returned a while back who spent more on Dinar than he made while deployed from his regular employer (who paid the difference between his salary at the civilian job and his military pay. He basically paid his bills from that money, and spent everything he got from the Army on Dinar. Sad.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Gregg wrote:
Greywar wrote:Sadly, one of former soldiers got a bit caught up in the Dinar RV thing right as we were leaving country in 2005 but it was nipped in the bud before it could spread too far. I idly wonder how many units had widespread RV infections though.

A large number of them, and what surprised me the most was a large number of Officers, who you'd think weren't so gullible. I believe they are now forbidden to bring or send any home with them, but I know a Captain from a National Guard unit that returned a while back who spent more on Dinar than he made while deployed from his regular employer (who paid the difference between his salary at the civilian job and his military pay. He basically paid his bills from that money, and spent everything he got from the Army on Dinar. Sad.
From one perspective the pitch for this scam is amusing, but in real life it's facilitating simple theft. This sort of thing goes on all over the internet, yet only a few of these lying bastards gain the attention of law enforcement.
"Follow the Money"
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

I heard talk of it from a few of my buddies as they were rotating back but none of them wanted anything to do with it. Sad that there are people that do get caught up in it.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

JamesVincent wrote:I heard talk of it from a few of my buddies as they were rotating back but none of them wanted anything to do with it. Sad that there are people that do get caught up in it.
Congrats on picking buddies with common sense.
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

The military members, though still victims, are first the ones getting ripped off the least, they were getting Dinar in Iraq at street exchange rates, and furthermore, though it's only a few, it was returned soldiers who provided the intro to the US market by some of the dealers, they who were among the earliest and loudest pumpers and they who started and still run some of the major forums about it.

Look, I'm a veteran myself, and I have the utmost respect for our military, but there's some people who are scum in any large group, and wearing a uniform doesn't exempt them from that generalism.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Johnny Wang is still predicting "today" as he has breathlessly for the past month. The fat lady is singing but the song is not over yet - and unfortunately the song is "A Trillion Bottles of Beer on the Wall."

11-1-11 Guru Jonnywg well group we find ourselves waiting again...this time appears to be different as we know that all is complete...we know that the fat lady is singing but the song is not over...we just know that we are in the right position. i fully expect either the CBI OR THE BANK SCREENS to show the rate on opening today. i expect a cashin...i expect some results...i expect some answers and will get them...next update is 8am cst...IN MY OPINION THERE ARE NO MORE WINDOWS...this puppy is home and cooled out and just awaiting the public viewing...FEDERAL RESERVE just started a 2 day special meeting...we will report... kuwaite happened in 2003, may, at 3:45 on a tuesday.
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

i expect .... i expect .... more of the same.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

More of the same!

11-1-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man MY OCTOBER TO REMEMBER STATEMENT WAS FURNISHED ME BY TOP GOV OFFICIALS ABOUT 5 WEEKS AGO AND HAS BEEN THE NAIL I HAVE HUNG MY HAT ON. WELL--AS PAUL HARVEY SAID--HERE IS THE REST OF THE STORY...YES THIS WAS SCHEDULED FOR THE 31ST OF OCTOBER EVEN THO I NEVER SPECIFIED A CERTAIN DATE. WELL--WHAT I LEARNED LATE LAST NIGHT IT WAS STILL SCHEDULED TO HAPPEN LAST NIGHT BUT A HICCUP OCCURED WITH THE CHINESE CONNECTION AND THAT IS WHAT INTERVENED. NOW AS OF THIS MORNING MY SOURCES ARE REPORTING THAT ANY MOMENT THIS WEEK IT SHOULD (SHOULD) OCCUR. I HAVE NO CONTROL OVER INTEL CHANGES OR WHEN A CERTAIN COUNTRY HAS I.P. PROBLEMS--I FEEL REALLY GOOD ABOUT THIS WEEK ACCORDING TO SOURCES THIS MORNING----I REALIZE FINALLY NO ONE HAS A TRUE HOLD ON THE BUTTON TO PUSH TO ACTIVATE THE R/V AND WHOEVER THE ENTITY THAT FINALLY PUSHES THE BUTTON ACCORDING TO WHAT I AM BEING INFORMED HAS BEEN ORDERED TO PUSH THE BUTTON RAPIDLY NOW--NO ONE KNOW'S FOR CERTAIN WHEN BUT IT APPEARS IT IS NOW OR THIS WEEK.

11-1-2011 Guru Bear5642 I HAVE BEEN ON THE PHONE A LOT TODAY AND ALL THE INFO COMING IN ABSOLUTELY OFF THE CHART AND WE ARE LOOKING GREAT...THE AMOUNT OF OIL BUSINESS THAT IS TAKING PLACE AND HOW IRAQ IS LINING UP IN THE AREA OF INFRASTRUCTURE AND PRODUCTION YOU WOULDNT BELIEVE IT. THERE ARE BILLIONS FLOWING INTO IRAQ AS WE SPEAK, IT IS AMAZING...WHEN I TELL YOU I HAVE PERFECT PEACE ABOUT THIS RV THAT IS UNDERSTAEMENT...WE WILL KNOW MORE AFTER AM IMPORTANT CALL THIS EVENING.

11-1-2011 Guru Jonnywg [viaDinarWishes] JONNY IS ON THE PHONE WITH ME HE IS VERY EXCITED AND WANTS YOU ALL TO STAY GROUNDED AND REMAIN CALM...THE BANKS HAVE GOTTEN ORDERS FROM THEIR CORPORATE OFFICES TO STOP SELLING THE IQD...WE HAVE VERIFIED THIS WITH ALL 4 BANKS... WF, CHASE, 1ST CONVIENIENCE, AND 1ST NATIONAL ARE THE BANKS THAT GOT THE ORDER TO STOP SELLING...THE VND HAS JUST BEEN PULLED FROM BEING FOR SALE AT THE WELLS FARGO BANK...THIS IS HUGE

The Vietnamese Dong has just been pulled from Wells Fargo and it's huge?

As for "October for sure," I guess "for sure" doesn't mean "for sure." Besides, Okie has no control over what he says being true, so leave him alone!
"Follow the Money"