ULRGENT HELP Needed

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

ULRGENT HELP Needed

Post by Deep Knight »

Liightworkers ULRGENT HELP Needed to Support NESARA
Oct. 21, 2008

There is something you can do!
There are just TWO WEEKS until the elections,
elections that will NOT necessarily bring in the highest and best changes
we so desperately need in this country, nor around the world.

N.E.S.A.R.A. is the only thing that can do that.
“National Economic Security And Reformation Act”
(The name even seems to be more important now, than it did several years ago
when this law was originally secretly signed). This law is transformational!
NESARA leads to the Empowerment of Heaven upon Earth.. for ALL

So much is going on 'behind the scenes' to get NESARA announced
before the elections - and we feel the Lightworkers of this world are equally responsible for this mission of making this happen.

Your contribution of Love energy is critical in shifting the mass consciousness as well as supporting the White Knights who are front and center doing this for all of us.

Call to Action
We are therefore asking every single Lightworker
on this wonderful Planet of ours to
meditate / visualize / manifest N.E.S.A.R.A.
each day at 8AM and 8PM starting immediately.
SET YOUR INTENT.. and help ground it …and see and feel it manifest NOW!

We have waited years for this, another 2 weeks is but a fraction of time.
Please pass this on worldwide as fast as possible.

FOCUS, Set your Intent and let's push this over the edge before the elections.

Lady Nesara, Lady Liberty and Lady Master Nada have taken up their
positions on the Stage - they are just waiting for the curtain to go up.
WE ARE THE ONES WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR.
LET'S GET THAT CURTAIN LIFTED.

Thank you for your participation in this historic event !

We invite you to share your Empowering N.E.S.A.R.A. Meditation on our forum.

http://www.AshtarOnTheRoad.com
http://www.ashtarontheroad.com/forum.html

An Example:
Call It Forth Meditation

It is my intent to call forth a new Government for our country. A Government of the people by the people and for all life. We are calling forth NESARA now for all peoples on the planet. And in this Now moment we are visualizing our country with a loving and caring Government and Freedom and Liberty for all. { We need to see it and feel it and believe it is so }. Feel the feeling of having enough of everything and not needing anything. You have more money than you can spend, you can pursue any interest you have ever had. You can go any where you have ever dreamed of. You do not have to worry about getting back home to take care of anything. Your home and all of your possessions are safe. Your neighbors and friends who are in your neighbor hood will take care of all the things you leave behind. It is all done in love for every one and all living things. See it Feel it, and say “ It is so “ This is my intent now and from this moment on into every now moment. So it is.

It seems to me that what they need help on is their spelling...
"Follow the Money"
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Re: ULRGENT HELP Needed

Post by fortinbras »

Is this meditation at 8 am and 8 pm supposed to be Eastern Daylight Time, Greenwich Mean Time, or Bermuda Triangle Time??
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

It is such a hoot to think that with all this financial meltdown that, if there actually was a NESARA plan, let alone a law, the Government would have put it place. What more proof do these lame brains need? Bellringer said a lot in his response to what he thought was Deep Knight's letter when brayed that DK and others would not get any money because they didn't join in farm claims or participate in prosperity plans. OK, fine. Who did? A few thousand? If Clyde Hood got 2 million dollars in hundred dollar donations, you have 20k individuals at most and, since most people gave more we are probably talking around 8-10 thousand people who at one time thought they would inherit the worlds wealth. And when did the payout come due? Sometime in the last century! That's right, this announcement, pay off or what ever goes back to when Bill Clinton was President and we have been promised payout/announcements once or twice a week ever since then. Plus some sort of farm claim has been around even longer. DK could tell you. Point here is, I'm wondering how many new converts are listening to Casper and thinking that packets are a universal thing. I don't have the whole history on Bellringer but it would seem that he played a religious role for awhile before going into and out of the Dairy Farm business, a place where he first may have picked up this scam. Whether or not the "Pheonix " stuff he is on about is his "Book of Mormon" designed to set up a personal religion or just nonsense to back up his ability to lie like a rug and then say it happened in some other dimension, I don't know. I just feel that, rather than studying the man a simple termination with double extreme prejudice and a shot of rum is our best bet. I could be totally wrong though...)
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
ClemIsBack

Post by ClemIsBack »

There's never a cop around when you need one.

Somebody call a cop.

They've been beating this dead horse called nesara for 10 years now.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

'Hello, Central!' Election: Dog and Pony Show
Patrick H. Bellringer

----- Original Message -----
To: <bellringer@fourwinds10.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 23, 2008 11:00 AM
Subject: Siterun Contact Request from Fourwinds10

Patrick,

Re: Election Dong and Pony Show

Could you please, if you don\'t mind, give your take on the unfolding craziness, i.e., Obama\'s qualifications, Acorn, election fraud (Repub\'s & Dem\'s. Everything, to me, feels like a setup for civil unrest and a declaration of martial law.

I\'m all for unholding the constitution, I just think if we\'re going to clean up, lets clean it all up. The Fed, the IRS, those serving in public office with titles of nobility, i.e., lawyers, clergy, doctors, etc. I\'d really like to know point of view.

Thanks,

Love & Light

T.O.

(Response)
TO: TO
DATE: Oct. 23, 2008
SUBJECT: Reply

Dear TO

Thank you for writing. Indeed, our country is a mess, and the election process is an evil joke on the people. There is nothing in the foreseeable future that gives us hope of any change to goodness, but for one thing.

That one thing is NESARA! To many of us Lightworkers, who strive for goodness to replace evil, it seems that Creator God is always "a little bit late". Every day there is a little more slippage in the Plan, and the Darkness keeps marching on.

McCain will bring us more of the same but much worse. Obama is an unlawful candidate and happily selling his soul to the Devil to win and be the Devil's truest servant. Election fraud is blatantly carried out with little challenge, while the bankers steal the last coin from the till, and the Bush/Clinton Cabal finalize plans for total chaos and lock-down of the masses. "Vanity of vanities. All is vanity", it seems.

My friend, the only hope I see is either the implementation of NESARA in these next few days, or the dumping of this swirling stinking caldron of evil from her surface by Earth Shan herself. Sooner or later she will do so, but sooner would be better for the Lightworkers and Truthseekers and Truthbringers and all who seek goodness in our time.

Will it happen? I do not know! All we can do is to push on with our mission, and pray and hope for Truth and goodness to prevail---and watch Creator's Plan unfold. One thing is certain! In the end God wins! Indeed, may that winning be now!

In Love and Light,
Patrick H. Bellringer

"T.O." seems to have a bit of a spelling problem too. That "l" should be an "r."
"Follow the Money"
co-shoot
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by co-shoot »

Beating a dead horse - Wikipedia,
"Beating a dead horse" is an idiom that means a particular request or line of
conversation is already foreclosed or otherwise resolved,

HOWEVER;
Dakota tribal wisdom says that when you discover you are riding a dead horse, the best strategy is to dismount.

Beating a Dead Horse
How companies treat the dead horse

However, in business we often try other strategies with dead horses, including the following:

1. Buying a stronger whip.
2. Changing riders.
3. Say things like, "This is the way we have always ridden this horse."
4. Appointing a committee to study the horse.
5. Arranging to visit other sites to see how they ride dead horses.
6. Increasing the standards to ride dead horses.
7. Appointing a tiger team to revive the dead horse.
8. Creating a training session to increase our riding ability.
9. Comparing the state of dead horses in todays environment.
10. Change the requirements declaring that "This horse is not dead."
11. Hire contractors to ride the dead horse.
12. Harnessing several dead horses together for increased speed.
13. Declaring that "No horse is too dead to beat."
14. Providing additional funding to increase the horse's performance.
15. Do a Cost Analysis study to see if contractors can ride it cheaper.
16. Purchase a product to make dead horses run faster.
17. Declare the horse is "better, faster and cheaper" dead.
18. Form a quality circle to find uses for dead horses.
19. Revisit the performance requirements for horses.
20. Say this horse was procured with cost as an independent variable.
21. Promote the dead horse to a supervisory position.

http://www.thehumorarchives.com/joke/Be ... Dead_Horse
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

Personally, I like my titles, " Earle of The Isthmus and Prince of Panama." At times I travel the canal in my Royal Barge and collect tribute from large ships. It's really swell.
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com