Mother Sekhmet’s Niburu Caught on Film?

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Wanna see Mother Sekhmet's Niburu? I've got a photo, a candid photo as it were, from SOHO.

Posted by admin On August - 17 - 2009

Here’s something you might like to ponder…It’s not a meteor…and it’s quite large. It was on the Soho satellite camera, last night [August 16, 2009].

Much more like this will become ‘Identified’ very soon. They are here with us now and will be able to have more contact after the arrests are publicly announced. That story will probably come from Spain and then be picked up by the rest of the world, including the US.

Last night the King of Swords told us that–incident to the Sibel Edmonds 6 hours of testimony on the record, that the Gag order on all media has been lifted!!!

The truth will start to breakout all over now. KOS has briefed the key media reporters…for up to 6 weeks…and has told them to go ahead and write their articles, books, plays, TV and Movie scripts and sit on those until the word was given that it was OK to begin publishing. We still have the arrests to be announced. That will follow shortly. We also need to have some world wide stories, news releases, with or without photos, on the galactic presence, escalating quickly to an Announcement…possibly by a head of state…on the 62 year coverup of this presence.

The article published in the Saturday online Newsweek edition of the 8/31 Newsweek-print-magazine, [found here: http://www.welcomethelight.com/2009/08/ ... t-15-2009/] is the first break in the exclusion from the corporate news of stories of this presence. This will quickly escalate into gov’t admissions of withholding of this information for ‘National Security’ purposes, to prevent panic reactions from religious and other frightened ones that have purposely covered up these truths to maintain their control of the mass mind perceptions.

After public stories of the arrests are published, decloakings will be possible and so will other Announcements…including NESARA. That will change everything. Within 7-10 days after decloakings there will be landings across this planet and our real work will commence.

Mark

WHAT IS SOHO??

SOHO, the Solar & Heliospheric Observatory, is a project of international collaboration between ESA and NASA to study the Sun from its deep core to the outer corona and the solar wind.

SOHO was launched on December 2, 1995. The SOHO spacecraft was built in Europe by an industry team led by prime contractor Matra Marconi Space (now EADS Astrium) under overall management by ESA. The twelve instruments on board SOHO were provided by European and American scientists. Nine of the international instrument consortia are led by European Principal Investigators (PI’s), three by PI’s from the US. Large engineering teams and more than 200 co-investigators from many institutions supported the PI’s in the development of the instruments and in the preparation of their operations and data analysis. NASA was responsible for the launch and is now responsible for mission operations. Large radio dishes around the world which form NASA’s Deep Space Network are used for data downlink and commanding. Mission control is based at Goddard Space Flight Center in Maryland.

TO FIND THIS PICTURE ON THE SOHO WEBSITE FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS!!!

http://sohodata.nascom.nasa.gov/cgi-bin/data_query

Click on LASCO C3 under “Image Type”, leave the “Resolution” at 512, Click “Images” under “Display”, and put the “Start Date” in as 2009-08-16 and the “End Date” as 2009-08-16. Click “Search”.

It will be the 35th picture down.

"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Re: Mother Sekhmet’s Niburu Caught on Film?

Post by Deep Knight »

"The Watchers" have been watching this and here's what they have to say on their "The Watchers" forum:

TexLittlefield Post subject: Re: Huge object in SOHO image near sun
Posted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:44 pm

Location: On the "lost coast" of NorCal TexLittlefield wrote:

from a non-Christian 'off-the-wall' source....a compendium of information on this subject....
a youtube about 8 minutes long.

Late August/September 2009 object predicted to impact
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DB7dxQU6OtM

This particular Wilkerson message is mentioned in the youtube link.
==========================================
Saturday, March 7, 2009

AN URGENT MESSAGE

I am compelled by the Holy Spirit to send out an urgent message to all on our mailing list, and to friends and to bishops we have met all over the world.

AN EARTH-SHATTERING CALAMITY IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN. IT IS GOING TO BE SO FRIGHTENING, WE ARE ALL GOING TO TREMBLE - EVEN THE GODLIEST AMONG US.

For ten years I have been warning about a thousand fires coming to New York City. It will engulf the whole megaplex, including areas of New Jersey and Connecticut. Major cities all across America will experience riots and blazing fires—such as we saw in Watts, Los Angeles, years ago.

There will be riots and fires in cities worldwide. There will be looting—including Times Square, New York City. What we are experiencing now is not a recession, not even a depression. We are under God’s wrath. In Psalm 11 it is written,

“If the foundations are destroyed, what can the righteous do?” (v. 3).

God is judging the raging sins of America and the nations. He is destroying the secular foundations.

The prophet Jeremiah pleaded with wicked Israel, “God is fashioning a calamity against you and devising a plan against you. Oh, turn back each of you from your evil way, and reform your ways and deeds. But they will say, It’s hopeless! For we are going to follow our own plans, and each of us will act according to the stubbornness of his evil heart” (Jeremiah 18:11-12).

In Psalm 11:6, David warns, “Upon the wicked he will rain snares (coals of fire)…fire…burning wind…will be the portion of their cup.” Why? David answered, “Because the Lord is righteous” (v. 7). This is a righteous judgment—just as in the judgments of Sodom and in Noah’s generation.

WHAT SHALL THE RIGHTEOUS DO? WHAT ABOUT GOD’S PEOPLE?

First, I give you a practical word I received for my own direction. If possible lay in store a thirty-day supply of non-perishable food, toiletries and other essentials. In major cities, grocery stores are emptied in an hour at the sign of an impending disaster.

As for our spiritual reaction, we have but two options. This is outlined in Psalm 11. We “flee like a bird to a mountain.” Or, as David says, “He fixed his eyes on the Lord on his throne in heaven—his eyes beholding, his eyelids testing the sons of men” (v. 4). “In the Lord I take refuge” (v. 1).

I will say to my soul: No need to run...no need to hide. This is God’s righteous work. I will behold our Lord on his throne, with his eye of tender, loving kindness watching over every step I take—trusting that he will deliver his people even through floods, fires, calamities, tests, trials of all kinds.

Note: I do not know when these things will come to pass, but I know it is not far off. I have unburdened my soul to you. Do with the message as you choose.

God bless and keep you,

In Christ,

DAVID WILKERSON

and

From the vid you posted:

SOURCE 1
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/for...
Here is a summary of the godlikeproductions.com thread by Anon Shelter Tech (highly recommended): http://home.comcast.net/~readingnews/...
More on helion meteoroids:
http://www.cosmosmagazine.com/feature...

by 'Anon Shelter Tech', on June 4th he wrote: "The Sun, our Sun, will be hit by a long since dead dwarf star. It has been named Hellion-1957. It was discovered December 22nd 1956. Because the energies involved in the collision are so great, 2/3 of the earth will be cooked from the high levels of radiation, UV, Gamma rays, ect."

"When a large comet is viewed by the sun, prepare to face the moment as it will unfold in hours... dwarf stars have a cocoon of burnt debris making the reflective value near zero. Hellion will barely be seen just before impact. The intense gravity is expected to effect Earth but no pole shift. Earth will remain in normal orbit for the most part. It is the heat effects from impact that has us all worried. Keep your eyes on North Korea. When war breaks out, the time is very near. War with North Korea and the US will be the cover to hide large shipments of supplies, peoples and their choosen families to their safe homes under ground."

SOURCE 2
http://davidwilkersontoday.blogspot.c...
David Wilkerson, minister in NYC best known for the book "The Cross and the Switchblade", on March 7 '09 he says he was told through Spirit that "AN EARTH-SHATTERING CALAMITY IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN" and quoted Psalm 11:6, it's a warning from David, Upon the wicked he will rain coals of firefire and burning wind will be the portion of their cup. He does not give an exact date of this happening but feels it's imminent. BTW the bible passage bit about fire and burning wind has a resemblance to the effects of the solar impact that Anon Shelter Tech talked about.

SOURCE 3
http://www.prourladyofemmitsburg.org/...
On the website for 'Our Lady of Emmitsburg' prophecies given through spirit to Gianna Sullivan at Emmitsburg, Maryland, U.S.A., regarding a similar imminent global disaster event. She wrote "When you see the two suns on the horizon, you must know that this is a time of change. On June 21-22, 2009, we posted critical information from our Lady. It was a message urging people to prepare' 'prepare your cupboards, make sure they are filled' THE TIME HAS ARRIVED: PREPARE. PREPARE SPIRITUALLY. PREPARE PRACTICALLY."

SOURCE 4
http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index12... (scroll down)
A recent news article titled "Russia Says Comet Strike On Venus Following Jupiter Hit Is 'Dire Warning' For Earth"
and just like the previous 3 sources, this same article mentions a possible forthcoming food crisis!

SOURCE 5
Crop circles (which predicted accurately the 7/7/09 Coronal Mass Ejection from the Sun) also seem to indicate an inbound object around Sept. 4 (full moon):
http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/20...
http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/20...
------

From psychic intuitive 'Shanti':
Q: On a message board i'm a part of, there was a claimed government whistleblower who came forward and talked about a severe collision between a planetary body (e.g. comet/meteor) and our sun that is being prepared for by those aware of it, which would cause photons and other particles to shower Earth and cause great destruction. He said the event would happen this August 22nd (later this month). Some other sources/prophets are predicting similar events close at hand with great destruction/loss of life on Earth, but they aren't specifying a date.
The question: please look forward, first to around the August 20-24th time frame and then to the foreseeable future 2-3 months- do you see a cosmic or astronomical event anything like this, some planetary body in space colliding either *near* or *with* Earth, causing disaster?
A: When I focus on your question, asking Spirit for information I am given a strong no in relation to any possible meteor hitting earth in the next 2-3 months time frame. In fact, the time frame I am given is 500-700 years. It is not in our near future, and I do not see anything coming close to Earth contact that would cause any destruction for many 100's of years. I do see the occasional rock/meteor falling but this is expected or there is a sense this happens alot but these rocks fall into our ocean. I receive that nothing out of the ordinary will happen in August, nor will anything significant happen for more than 200 years in terms of items entering the earth. I feel a very large rock will come to earth in this time frame. The man you spoke with on this forum is also a fraud, I receive strongly he is out to make trouble and is playing a game. Do not pay attention to him.
"Follow the Money"