Casper will be tied up next week

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

ClemIsBack

Casper will be tied up next week

Post by ClemIsBack »

CASPER UPDATE: NOVEMBER 5, 2009
casper 11-5-09

I will be tied up in AA meetings all week so I want to be sure that all of you receive the very latest reasons for delays for the upcoming week.

Wednesday - Def. Secretary Gates and Hillary because they are aholes

Thursday - Warren Buffett needs our money to cover a bad check he wrote for the railroad he purchased

Friday - Sarah Palin needs our money for some new lingerie and a brain

Saturday - Nicholas Cage needs our money to buy another island

Sunday - Chad Ochocinco wants you to watch football today not some boring packie

Monday - Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie want you to read about them and not some boring packie instructions

Tuesday - All my sources have now joined the dark cabal http://img1.jurko.net/wall/paper/looney_tunes_32.jpg

casper 11-5-2009
bmielke

Re: Casper will be tied up next week

Post by bmielke »

I read the title and was filled with hope someone had gotten a rope around his wrists, I was disappointed by his excuses.
Deep Knight

Re: Casper will be tied up next week

Post by Deep Knight »

bmielke wrote:I read the title and was filled with hope someone had gotten a rope around his wrists, I was disappointed by his excuses.
While it's true that Casper is a HUGE bondage fan, he’s not likely to be tied up that way any time soon because nobody who knows him is willing to tie him up. This isn’t a matter of concern, it’s one of annoyance. Sure, he says he want’s to be tied up and dominated, but when he starts whining and sniveling about “delays” and “tomorrow for sure” even the most perverted partner gets fed up pretty quickly. Let’s face it, no sadist is masochistic enough to be part of that sort of crap.
"Follow the Money"