No, Quatloos is the Notorious CIA Website!

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

No, Quatloos is the Notorious CIA Website!

Post by Deep Knight »

Oops, almost missed this!

'HELLO, CENTRAL! WHY CHRISTOPHER STORY'S VENDETTA AGAINST FOURWINDS? (Updated Jan. 25, 2010)

Parick H. Bellringer

---- Original Message -----
To: bellringer@fourwinds10.com
Sent: Saturday, January 23, 2010 3:30 AM
Subject: About C.Story!?

Dear Patrick,

Would you mind sharing with me what happened with Story for him to keep weaving this fantasy vendetta based writing against you and Fourwinds10, such as the latest dribble:

MANHATTAN FEDERAL GRAND JURY INDICTS SEVEN WALL STREET
PROFESSIONALS AND ATTORNEYS FOR INSIDER TRADING AND SECURITIES FRAUD

• Editor's Note:
In the United States, each separate count of securities fraud carries a maximum jail sentence of 20 years. Hence, five counts of securities fraud carry a maximum jail sentence of 100 years. This may lend an 'insight' into the rationale behind the cynical and cruel ongoing hoax being perpetrated via the notorious CIA website fourflatulences10.com on the Ponzi 'program' victims, who are entrapped in a situation deliberately created by the criminal originators marketing the fraudulent securities, however labelled, so that they assume that they cannot 'break free' of their entrapment to reveal the identifies of the perpetrators to the relevant authorities and enforcement personnel. As we have indicated, ALL investments in the United States are covered by the securities legislation.

[Press release follows that comment in Story's article]

In Love and Light,

AM

[REF: http://www.worldreports.org/news/263_bu ... his_family

(Response)
TO: AM
DATE: January 23, 2010
SUBJECT: Reply

Dear AM:

It is a mystery to us why Christopher Story is so bitter and vindictive against Fourwinds. We know he is angry with us for posting the Casper Updates, which have attacked both him and his Queen. The same goes for the Tom Heneghan and Benjamin Fulford reports. Also, Story does not like the Truth of the Phoenikx Journals, as they "attack" Christianity. Chris Story claims to be a "born again" Christian, "saved by the blood", and detests what I have written concerning the Christian Cult, which of course is based on what Creator God Aton of Light (Hatonn) has clearly stated throughout the Phoenix Journals as the Truth.

In these "End Times" those of the Light are becoming "Lighter" with more positive energy, and those of Darkness are becoming more evil and showing greater negativity. Such is the case with this man.

We send him the energy of Love and Light, for he dearly needs it. May he awaken to Truth before it is too late to do so.

In Love and Light,
Patrick H. Bellringer
bellringer@fourwinds10.com
http://www.fourwinds10.com

#1 (Reply)
----- Original Message -----
To: Bellringer
Sent: Saturday, January 23, 2010 5:57 PM
Subject: Re: About C.Story!?

Dear Patrick,

Thank you for this reply, which is quite helpful to perspective on matters like this. I agree. He needs Light and Love . May he find and be in the Truth before it is too late.

In Love and Light,

AM

#2 (Reply)
----- Original Message -----
To: bellringer@fourwinds10.com
Sent: Sunday, January 24, 2010 12:16 PM
Subject: RE: 'HELLO, CENTRAL! WHY CHRISTOPHER STORY'S VENDETTA AGAINST FOURWINDS?

I offer my explanation to AM. I believe that the programs to which Casper refers and reports were 'bank trade' using the fractional reserve feature whereby 'new money' is created in the fiat Federal Reserve currency system. A 'one man' or small company banker, is where that party is licensed to perform the banking function of new money creation. To create new money using the fractional reserve feature, the banker must have 10% in account by an account holder, and that account is hypothecated to the Banker for the period of new money creation requested by an end user, such a a large infrastructure project. The control Securities Commissions and the IMF have over this, other than the licensing of the banker, is the 'sophisticated investor' (SI) control.
In the late 1980s or early 1990s, North America was opened up to smaller amount account holders. This instigated people accumulating money from investors to come up with the 'SI' amount, a practice the not allowed by the IMF (Int. Money Fund).
To stop this practice of 'the little people' being able to invest in a lucrative return gained on these 'money creation trades' -
sometimes yielding 300% or more a year, the IMF seized the accounts of the discovered 'accumulators', and kept raising the amount required to qualify as a SI.
Apparently, under NESARA, such seizures of accounts was unlawful, and the seized accounts were to be paid out to the investors.
I personally lost $500,000 USD in 2001 by IMF seizure when the 'accumulator' I had intrusted my funds were found by the IMF to have not met a newly established and vastly increased SI deposit amount, and the account was seized. And, the whole IMF scheme was likely an attempt to take more FRNs out of existence because just the Income Tax was not accomplishing the job of reducing the bloating and inflationary money supply. The 2 ways the Securities Commission/IMF discovered an 'accumulator account' was either the banker being a mole for the IMF, or a disgruntled investor going to the police to complain.
Chris Story may not be aware of this 'investment system' as it was necessarily secretive, as it was only meant to be available for the elite. Story and Casper spend much ink on talking about the attempted trades by the Bush faction, but may not realize that it was open to 'small time' investors in a clandestine way during the early 1990s.

E.W.
"Follow the Money"
bmielke

Re: No, Quatloos is the Notorious CIA Website!

Post by bmielke »

Do they pay regular posters? I could use another source of income, and if the packies aren't coming, I could pass the security check and spread disinformation for the CIA, do they pay well? 200-300 a week would greatly improve my life.
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Has anyone ever accused Casper/Bellringer as being CIA shills?
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

bmielke wrote:Has anyone ever accused Casper/Bellringer as being CIA shills?
Not that I know of... but come to think of it, that's not a bad idea. :twisted:
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:
bmielke wrote:Has anyone ever accused Casper/Bellringer as being CIA shills?
Not that I know of... but come to think of it, that's not a bad idea. :twisted:
I was just thinking on my way home yesterday, if I was a CIA shill putting out huge amounts of Disinformation, wouldn't I accuse those who say I;m wrong of being CIA Shills? Casper Et. Al have never been right so... :twisted:
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Now Hiring!
Shills to Thwart Announcement of Secret Law
Apply: Central Intelligence Agency
1000 Central Avenue
Washington, DC
e-mail: Secretguys.CIA@yahoo.com

The CIA is looking for people to post sarcastic and/or insulting writings on the Internet to ridicule people presenting truth about NESARA and prosperity programs. Must be mean and know how to use crude language.

Salaries start at $1,000,000 per year and include bonuses.

No Siriusians need apply.
"Follow the Money"
ClemIsBack

Post by ClemIsBack »

Salaries start at $1,000,000 per year and include bonuses
Okay but I want to work the Hawaiian Island territory. My bonus needs to
include 7 new supermodels plus their expenses. My other girls are busy
erecting an earthquake machine in Iran.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

[quote="Deep Knight"]Now Hiring!
Shills to Thwart Announcement of Secret Law
Apply: Central Intelligence Agency
1000 Central Avenue
Washington, DC
e-mail: Secretguys.CIA@yahoo.com

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

These people outdo themselves with every post. I'm sure that they thought that they were oh, so clever to list an address of 1000 Central Avenue for the (ahahaha) CIA site. Funny -- they forgot to mention if the address is NE or SE, why the house/building numbers don't go much below 4500, and why the address -- if it exists at all -- is in a residential neighborhood. Maybe Deep Knight knows more about this....
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools