Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Moderator: Burnaby49

alexhammer
First Mate
First Mate

Re: Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Post by alexhammer »

Jeffrey wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:53 pm Is that audio out there? Also why isn’t Mike in the BOP system as an inmate?
I'm not sure if the audio is out there or not. I haven't seen it. Frater is the audio man...?

Parsons isn't in BOP because he's currently a guest of the Tennessee state prison system. The BOP has to wait until he's finished in TN before he gets to visit them. According to their website, Mike will end that time on 08/19/2019.

Bonus fact: he was up for parole on 02/27/2019. Result: DECLINED.
alexhammer
First Mate
First Mate

Re: Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Post by alexhammer »

On today's rant with Rudy and Mikey, they're going off on some guy named Bradley Warner. Does anyone happen to know the context for that? Like who he is? I don't think I've heard his name before. Rudy believes the guy is an FBI informant... so you know he's frothing in the mouth before you even click this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2IUzJ_2wtI
Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Jeffrey »

Looking at day 3 of the trial we have this absolute ass-pull by Parsons:
No one in their right mind would put something as heavy as that rifle back there and think they're going to fly a plane
safely, because that changes the center of gravity to the rear too extreme that it would be unstable to fly the plane. As a
matter of fact, in the owner's manual it limits your weight back there at, I believe, less than 5 pounds.
Suffice it to say a 5 pound rifle would not make a plane unstable, that's absurd even from Parsons.

Oh and his testimony regarding the gun is elementary school level lying:
Q. What happened to the gun that you bought from Mr. Lovan?
A. I traded it off within about six months to a friend of mine. I've got a farm, and I needed a hay baler.
Q. Who's the friend?
A. Jerry Thomas.
Q. And where does he live?
A. Jerry passed away.
Q. How long ago did Mr. Thomas pass away?
A. In July of last year.
Q. All right. Where does he live?
A. Jerry lived in Mississippi.
Q. All right.
A. I don't remember his address.
I don't believe a Jerry Thomas exists, period. Mike had months of preparation, he didn't once try to track down a widow or something that could confirm the story? It's compulsive lying, Mike make things up in response to the most recent thing he's been asked without checking whether the lie is consistent with his other lies.
alexhammer
First Mate
First Mate

Post by alexhammer »

Thanks for making me laugh Jeffrey. Yeah, his lies sometimes go beyond any reality, but even for Mike this is some bull.
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

alexhammer wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:29 pm On today's rant with Rudy and Mikey, they're going off on some guy named Bradley Warner. Does anyone happen to know the context for that? Like who he is? I don't think I've heard his name before. Rudy believes the guy is an FBI informant... so you know he's frothing in the mouth before you even click this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2IUzJ_2wtI
Brad Warner is the Honourable Chilcotin Plenipotentiary to the United States of America and the United Nations. Here's his letter of appointment:
https://img1.wsimg.com/blobby/go/1b78ee ... 5946259009
With fine credentials like that I can see the US legal system rolling over and freeing Parsons. I've been trying to find out more about Mister Warner for a month or so to no avail.
alexhammer
First Mate
First Mate

Post by alexhammer »

eric wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:11 am Brad Warner is the Honourable Chilcotin Plenipotentiary to the United States of America and the United Nations. Here's his letter of appointment:
https://img1.wsimg.com/blobby/go/1b78ee ... 5946259009
With fine credentials like that I can see the US legal system rolling over and freeing Parsons. I've been trying to find out more about Mister Warner for a month or so to no avail.
alexhammer
First Mate
First Mate

Post by alexhammer »

eric, it appears that Rudy's newest video is all about Bradley Warner... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTFbNFLP6BQ

Not really any meat there unless you want to ask Rudy for details. And that's pretty frightening.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

First thing that came to mind was to wonder what felonies he'd committed and what he'd been smoking before they took that picture.

I 'm sure whoever saw that "threaty" letter in NE laughed themselves silly before telling him to pound sand before he got an adjoining cell.

Comes to mind, is a felony a requirement for a Chilcotin appointment?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

First of today's two posts on this particular gang of idiots: bringing Parson's appeal up to date.

Parson's lawyer didn't file an Anders brief after all - not particularly surprising, since we only had Parsons' word that one was ever in the picture. Instead, he filed a one-point real brief, raising only the sufficiency of the evidence. That works perhaps once per generation, and the govt's brief shows why the odds of it working for Parsons are underwater.

The fun part is yet to come. Parsons (through counsel) has asked for permission to file a pro se supplemental brief, as yet without a final decision from the Circuit. All beverages should be resting on something secure should that occur.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
notorial dissent

Once in a generation, aren't you being a wee bit overly optimistic? Not to mention mouths and noses clear and unobstructed to avoid spewing/choking/spraying hazards, and one should be seated. The possibility of passing out from laughing too hard could be a real possibility.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

The FBI was aware by the time of the search that Parsons was a convicted felon and had also learned that there might be firearms in the plane. (T. 343).
Okay so not stated explicitly but yes, the FBI learned about the guns on the plane from Pat.

Also for clarification, the state felon in possession charge was for another gun?
wserra

Post by wserra »

notorial dissent wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:31 pmOnce in a generation, aren't you being a wee bit overly optimistic?
Perhaps I am. Sufficiency of the evidence almost never works. Federal prosecutors don't charge unless they have the goods.

Anyway, Gang of Idiots, Wednesday Division, Pt II.

The transcript restriction recently expired for Parsons' federal trial. I knew that Parsons' testimony would be comedy gold, and it is. Before getting there, though: before he testified, Parsons offered various documents which his attorney clearly realized were inadmissible. Knowing that the court would not admit them, the attorney made offers of proof as to their contents for the record (at pp 574-600, 602-606). I wish the docs themselves were in the docket, and not just marked as exhibits. The whole crew is there: Holland, Bryfogle, Dorothy Boyd, the Stumps, the "determination" of the Chief Justice of the Tsilhqot'in (Holland, of course) that the TN state court had committed a legendary injustice in convicting Parsons (pp 594-595), and much more. Our friend Frater even gets a shout-out, albeit mispelled (p 607). The govt's objection to each was one sentence, and the court's refusal to admit each was one sentence more.

The Deputy U.S. Marshall whom Parsons insisted on calling as a witness has already been discussed in the thread. The testimony (pp 620-627) amounted to Parsons shooting himself in both feet, both hands and his nether regions. He probably didn't notice.

So next - and last, from the point of view of the evidence - was the issue of Parsons' testimony. His lawyer obviously believed that Parsons had decided not to testify. Fortunately for us, that turned out not to be the case. Parsons shocked his lawyer (pp 610-612) by announcing his desire to testify at the last second. Probably not the best way to go. It begins at p 627.

First he hands his lawyer - in front of the jury - the questions he wishes asked. He states his name as "Ambassador Michael Parsons", and babbles on about the "Tsilhqot'in nation" for more pages than I would have believed the court would permit (yes, there were objections). Courts are reluctant to cut off a defendant who testifies, for obvious reasons.

So why was this Canadian tribal dignitary in Nebraska? I'll let him answer:
I was traveling en route on official business for the Tsilhqot'in Nation, specifically to finalize the timber deal with the Tennessee buyer -- or the Tennessee logging company that's going to manage the logging operation for the Tsilhqot'in Nation and the buyer for the Chinese company. We had a meeting scheduled where there was going to be a ceremonial process through Native American customs of -- it's called making of relations, and a sacred giveaway would be performed. As a Native American minister, I would be officiating that, and then the documents would be signed. We had ceremonial pens, and everything was ready to go forward so that the Chilcotin can start establishing development of their own natural resources.
British Columbia? A Tennessee logging company? The Chinese? Don't ask me. The Walmart bags on the plane? They were
ceremonial gifts . . . These were just a token of the sacred giveaway in the -- you know, the cultural identifying with the traditions of the Cherokee Nation and -- which I'm from, it's very similar to the Tsilhqot'in Nation, and many nations practice this same philosophy as the -- as a Native American medicine man ordained through the Native American Church in Nemenhah, the traditional customs follow --
Ended by a somewhat belated objection.

Ah, the Tsilhqot'in Walmart.

Anyway, cross-examination. The AUSA's first question - where was Parsons born?
Well, I don't reference your references to city and state. In the United States, which is a corporation, they use those terms. This is referred to in the Native culture as Turtle Island, but effectively you would be looking at what you consider as Tennessee and --
. . .
I was not born in the United States. The United States is a corporation listed, and we've discussed that off the record. They don't want the jury to know that, but it's a corporation. It's not a place. I know that sounds odd, but it's --
The AUSA goes on for a while, shooting those fish in the barrel, but probably should have just laughed and sat down.

The bottom line, from the minute entry of August 30, 2018: "Jury received case at 3:33 p.m. Jury returned to the Courtroom at 4:51 p.m. with a verdict of guilty." A fool and his freedom are soon parted.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
alexhammer
First Mate
First Mate

Post by alexhammer »

Jeffrey wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:50 pm
The FBI was aware by the time of the search that Parsons was a convicted felon and had also learned that there might be firearms in the plane. (T. 343).
Okay so not stated explicitly but yes, the FBI learned about the guns on the plane from Pat.

Also for clarification, the state felon in possession charge was for another gun?
The FBI learned that there was a gun on the plane from Sue Holland. She told the bounty hunter that he could use the guns that were on the plane for the kidnapping. The gov't has that recording, but didn't use it in Parsons trial.

Yes, the state felon-in-possession charge was for different guns. Specifically a .357 and a hunting rifle. Parsons' defense there was something to the tune of "those are my wife's guns and I don't have access to them" even though the hunting rifle was in Mike's office and the .357 was in a drawer next to the bed.
alexhammer
First Mate
First Mate

Post by alexhammer »

Excellent summary wserra... if you can really sum up Parsons' lunacy in a single post. It was great when Parsons said he wanted to testify and the record shows his attorney's response as "What?" followed by the judge taking a break.
wserra wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:29 pmThe Walmart bags on the plane?
Am I the only person who thinks that bringing blankets as gifts to a Native American tribe is horribly offensive? Nevermind shopping at Walmart for a diplomatic gift, a white man giving blankets to Native Americans shows a severe lack of cultural understanding. Certainly not the behavior of an Ambassador!
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

In Mike's defense, they were blankets with wolves on them.
eric

Post by eric »

wserra wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:29 pm
notorial dissent wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:31 pmOnce in a generation, aren't you being a wee bit overly optimistic?
So why was this Canadian tribal dignitary in Nebraska? I'll let him answer:
I was traveling en route on official business for the Tsilhqot'in Nation, specifically to finalize the timber deal with the Tennessee buyer -- or the Tennessee logging company that's going to manage the logging operation for the Tsilhqot'in Nation and the buyer for the Chinese company. We had a meeting scheduled where there was going to be a ceremonial process through Native American customs of -- it's called making of relations, and a sacred giveaway would be performed. As a Native American minister, I would be officiating that, and then the documents would be signed. We had ceremonial pens, and everything was ready to go forward so that the Chilcotin can start establishing development of their own natural resources.
British Columbia? A Tennessee logging company? The Chinese? Don't ask me. The Walmart bags on the plane? They were
ceremonial gifts . . . These were just a token of the sacred giveaway in the -- you know, the cultural identifying with the traditions of the Cherokee Nation and -- which I'm from, it's very similar to the Tsilhqot'in Nation, and many nations practice this same philosophy as the -- as a Native American medicine man ordained through the Native American Church in Nemenhah, the traditional customs follow --
Eric calls shenanigans. I come from a family of professional foresters who have been in the business since Jesus was a Lance Corporal. This is not how forestry works in Canada. The trees themselves are on Crown Land, the Province manages the forests and issues harvesting licences for a stumpage fee. Sorry, but the Chilcotin National Congress or no-one else owns the forests. Even if it did work how Parsons claims it does the economics simply don't work out and someone is being scammed. The sticks in Chilcotin territory are worth almost nothing as standing timber until some value is added through processing and then it is shipped from the wild and wooley interior a few thousand miles from China. Shipping raw logs from Williams Lake to China would be phenominally expensive and cost prohibative. From personal experience I can tell you that the mills in Quesnel and Williams Lake spend 4 M$ per year just in transportation costs for their input wood fiber that only has to travel a hundred miles or so. Parsons is trying to apply the US forestry model to a completely different country.
Last edited by wserra on Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fix formatting.
notorial dissent

Or he's lying through his teeth, which is the better, simpler explanation. Now he may have been trying to scam someone, that would be well within his normal pattern of behavior.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Eric gives us facts, which should be enough for almost everyone; but Suzanne will likely reply on the order of "but the land was stolen, by the Crown, from the aboriginal people of the Tsilhqot'in Nation."
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
eric

Post by eric »

I should have expected this foolishness from Parsons et al. A Canadian First Nation is administered by a miniature government with different departments to manage significant interests - public works, a school if they have one, etc. The fake Chilcotin National Congress hands out overly inflated titles such as Supreme Court Justice (Holland), Queen Mother (Boyd) and so on. I guess Parsons is their Minister for Forests and Resource Management Contrast this with the "real", Canadian Government recognized, Band administration of the Tŝilhqot'in National Government.
Here's their web page:
http://www.tsilhqotin.ca
yes, they have a resources department:
http://www.tsilhqotin.ca/Lands-Resource ... evelopment
and they also own their own timber business:
http://www.cbj.ca/west_chilcotin_forest_products_ltd/
Parsons' business model, based on US forestry practices, is so far off the mark and totally inapplicable to Canada that I can't even figure out an appropriate humourous analogy. The two countries are so different that softwood lumber has been the subject of a long simmering trade dispute. Here's a primer:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canada–Un ... er_dispute
Short story: Canadian construction grade lumber can be produced so cheaply that if you are a home handyman you have probably noticed competitively priced lumber with a Toko, Canfor, or West Fraser label on it in your local Home Depot on the Eastern Seaboard. It all comes from the interior of British Columbia.
alexhammer
First Mate
First Mate

Post by alexhammer »

Jeffrey wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:50 pm I don't believe a Jerry Thomas exists, period. Mike had months of preparation, he didn't once try to track down a widow or something that could confirm the story? It's compulsive lying, Mike make things up in response to the most recent thing he's been asked without checking whether the lie is consistent with his other lies.
Well Jeffrey, you've embarrassed yourself. Today's call from Mike to Rudy proves you're absolutely wrong!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdbPpseg3X4

Mike clearly points out that Jerry Thomas:
  • Exists
  • Is alive
  • Might be dead
  • Died of a brain aneurysm
  • Was killed by the NSA with some sort of psionic weapon
  • Hid the rifle in the aircraft without Mike knowing
  • Gave the rifle to the FBI so they could hide the rifle in the aircraft

Honestly, even for Mike, this call is pretty bad. Almost every single thing he says is untrue, and most are outright lies. I'm starting to wonder whether Mike even knows what reality is anymore.