Before her next hearing
2%
After her next hearing
5%
Before her trial
32%
Before her sentencing
44%
Never - she wants to experience BEing and DOing behind bars.
17%

Total votes: 41

NYGman
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: OPPT (One Person's Public Trial) - Tucci-Jarraf

Post by NYGman »

Resume wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 5:04 pm BZ shovelling more BS.
oti says :REPLY
May 20, 2019 at 1:29 pm
2019-05-20, BZ, is Heather actually getting out of prison? If so, based on what, per se?
Thanks

BZ ⒾAM Riger says :REPLY
May 21, 2019 at 11:05 am
All manner of things are going on very fast and many big changes/developments/reveals coming to light…. We have several good indications that that will be one of the many aspects of all those and so much more.
Translation: Nothing is actually happening, This is all based on conjecture and horse shit with a topping of Bull Shot just to be sure.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Resume wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 5:04 pm BZ shovelling more BS.
oti says :REPLY
May 20, 2019 at 1:29 pm
2019-05-20, BZ, is Heather actually getting out of prison? If so, based on what, per se?
Thanks

BZ ⒾAM Riger says :REPLY
May 21, 2019 at 11:05 am
All manner of things are going on very fast and many big changes/developments/reveals coming to light…. We have several good indications that that will be one of the many aspects of all those and so much more.
I think the only thing(s) going really fast right now are the ferrets/gerbils running loose in her head that pass for brains.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

This is all falling from their very wrong interpretation of the new First Step Act.

Some things the new law does do...
The act, among many provisions, retroactively applies the Fair Sentencing Act, allows for employees to store their firearms securely at federal prisons, restricts the use of restraints on pregnant women, expands compassionate release for terminally ill patients, places prisoners closer to family in some cases, authorizes new markets for Federal Prison Industries, mandates de-escalation training for correctional officers and employees, and improves feminine hygiene in prison.
Another thing that I'm sorry, but makes me think of Maxwell Smart
The legislation increases the number of good conduct time credits prisoners receive from 47 days per year to 54 days. Due to a legislative drafting error, this change is not being applied retroactively.

So the "Airfare for the Airhead" fundraising effort is really just a re-purposing of the "Tampons for Tucci-Jarraf" fundraiser. Doesn't matter...

Send money

What the act doesn't do, doesn't mention, and kind of makes you wonder "what the hell are these people smoking?"

Let Heather out of prison one hour before September 13th, 2021. Unless she develops a terminal disease, so her followers could hope for that, I guess.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

NUTJ's appellate attorney files reply to gov't, throws Heather under the crazy train. Heather doan like it.

https://i-uv.com/universalcleanup-usca- ... 019-05-22/
Dennis G. Terez sez:
The government notes "Here, neither defendant had any history of mental illness or treatment." . . . There is most certainly a long history of mental illness for Ms. Tucci-Jarraf . . . No one can truly believe that this was all a show . . . Ms. Tucci-Jarraf did not get this was overnight . . .
NUTJ blathers:
Date: 5/22/2019 3:53:49 PM
Subject: RE: Doc# 35 filed by DGT and GP <3
sorry! fire alarm went off as i was emailing you, youssef, etc. 🙂

no need to email/mail me anything dennis is doing…his actions, lack of actions, corruption, collusion, blahdy blah blah are all a matter of record of which he, and others, will have to answer for.

love you!
Heather is a user, a manipulator, a con-artist. She may be a whack-job, but she knows exactly what she's doing.
Praeterea Preterea . . . Hasenpfeffer Incorporated!
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Wow. That's an excellent reply brief. Concise, to the point, well-written.

She'll still lose, but it was a pleasure to read.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

First of all, I told you so. Secondly, isn't there a HIPAA issue or something there? The implication here is that the public defender obtained Heather's medical records from either HATJ or a family member and publishing details of it in an unsealed brief seems suspect.
alexhammer
First Mate
First Mate

Post by alexhammer »

I don't think the public defender's assertion of "dis bitch be crazy" qualifies as a true HIPAA violation. But I'm not a licensed attorney.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

william bell says :REPLY
May 21, 2019 at 2:46 pm
I love everysoul Being and Doing in love ❤️ and truth. Truth will prevail with prime sourse love. Bless U heather for all U Be and Do and have Done. I wish you could work together with anna von reitz and help her understand what U have done and U learn what she has and is doing and help her finish her Being and Doing. ❤️👍🤗
:brickwall:
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

alexhammer wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 3:56 am I don't think the public defender's assertion of "dis bitch be crazy" qualifies as a true HIPAA violation. But I'm not a licensed attorney.
He's just saying she might be crazy but no one ever took the time to check with a shrink. He doesn't have any of her medical records to improperly disclose.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

The specific phrase used was:
long history of mental illness
I don't think a lawyer would write that without having verified either medical history or confirmation from the client.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Jeffrey wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 5:42 am The specific phrase used was:
long history of mental illness
I don't think a lawyer would write that without having verified either medical history or confirmation from the client.
An appellate lawyer can't present any evidence that's not in the record. So I don't think he's referencing any medical records, he's just commenting on her behavior.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
wserra

Post by wserra »

Dr. Caligari wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 3:34 pmI don't think he's referencing any medical records, he's just commenting on her behavior.
Agreed.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

The Tuccis doesn't really give her poor PD much of anything to work with. They got her dead bang to rights and that is just pretty much it, so the whole she didn't do it thing is right out. Short of the trial court having made some really egregious error, which I can't think of, there isn't anything procedural they can go on, so that leaves him with the option of trying to get her declared incompetent, and she isn't helping, since one, she doesn't think she is, and two, she really isn't. Aside from the fact that I do think she's nuts in the believes all sorts of things that just aren't so, it really doesn't make her any different than the family I lived next door to who were ardent Birchers who believed there were soviets under all the beds and de ebil "commies" were infiltrating their fluoridated water supply. They were nuts too, but not clinically so, any more than HAT or the Bean is/was. She has a bunch of really off the wall beliefs, and Randy's just really really stupid and gullible. Such is life.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
alexhammer
First Mate
First Mate

Post by alexhammer »

Yup... that's why courts have a very specific definition of incompetent. And as much as Heather is a loon, she doesn't seem to meet the definition of incompetent for this scenario.

BTW defense counsel can indeed move for a competency evaluation of their own client. Mike Parsons is an easy example of that... his attorney filed such a motion, and although Parsons flew into a rage (as he does whenever anything happens) the court required him to complete the evaluation.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

I don't think reading it as a comment on her behavior makes sense. The behavior the case deals with is limited to about a month, the phrase "long history" implies years. Additionally if it was a comment, he would be writing her behavior was probably the result of mental illness, he wouldn't be stating it as a fact.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

There is evidence of her strange beliefs going back years in the record, she made sure to point it out when she gave the whole drawn out history of her crusade for truth.
TBL

Post by TBL »

This is the thread that brought me to this board, so HATJ has finally done something productive. Anyway, thank you all for the entertaining info and links to the trial. I, for one, read it all and am incredibly entertained.
alexhammer
First Mate
First Mate

Post by alexhammer »

TBL wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 1:41 pm This is the thread that brought me to this board, so HATJ has finally done something productive. Anyway, thank you all for the entertaining info and links to the trial. I, for one, read it all and am incredibly entertained.
Welcome to Quatloos. If HATJ's bizarro universe entertained you, it was worth the visit.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

TBL wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 1:41 pm This is the thread that brought me to this board, so HATJ has finally done something productive. Anyway, thank you all for the entertaining info and links to the trial. I, for one, read it all and am incredibly entertained.
Don't forget to reviews this;

http://sitsshow.blogspot.com/2014/11/si ... -from.html

I found it extremely enjoyable. A bunch of smug, self-centered, entitled young people going of on an idiotic venture without the first clue what they were doing and being, quite rightly, fleeced by the locals. Texans say "All hat and no cattle", I'd brand these fools "All visionaries but no common sense".
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Welcome to Quatloos! Come for the HATJ, stay for the Sovereigns! And if you're into this madness, don't overlook the UK and Canadian sections even if you're not English and don't know squat about Hockey or Molson's Beer. :haha: (that's your first of hopefully many inside jokes you'll find here) I find it one of the most entertaining sections of the Forum, England has so many wonderfully mad people these days.

Douglas Adams puns and clues get extra credit, don't be a dick, back up fantastic claims with credible evidence and have fun!