The comedy court of Common Law

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: The comedy court of Common Law

Post by longdog »

When you're too insane for elected office in Hull it's time to book a long stay in the rubber room.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

longdog wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:40 pm When you're too insane for elected office in Hull it's time to book a long stay in the rubber room.
Col just went back to Bransholme. Which I suppose is as good as!
longdog

Post by longdog »

There's hierarchy of council estates in Hull... North Hull looks down on Orchard Park, Orchard Park looks down on Longhill and everybody looks down on Bransholme. :snicker:
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

longdog wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:39 pm There's hierarchy of council estates in Hull... North Hull looks down on Orchard Park, Orchard Park looks down on Longhill and everybody looks down on Bransholme. :snicker:

Longhill, it’s been a while since I went there, my grandma used to live on Shannon road, back in the day when East Yorkshire bus’ still had conductors and you had to enter on the back 😄
longdog

Post by longdog »

Did they have a man with a red flag walking in front?
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

longdog wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:52 pm Did they have a man with a red flag walking in front?
He was as mainly used at brick fodder when the local teenage gangs attacked.
TheRambler

Post by TheRambler »

longdog wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 3:39 pm There's hierarchy of council estates in Hull... North Hull looks down on Orchard Park, Orchard Park looks down on Longhill and everybody looks down on Bransholme. :snicker:
All salubrious compared with Feegie (Ferguslie) Park in Paisley.

TheRambler
longdog

Post by longdog »

You can hardly compare England with Scotchland...

Mr McKay: "You see yourself as working class now do you?"

Norman Stanley Fletcher: "I used to until I went up to Glasgow once now I see myself as middle-class."
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

JimUk1 wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:18 pm

Longhill, it’s been a while since I went there, my grandma used to live on Shannon road, back in the day when East Yorkshire bus’ still had conductors and you had to enter on the back 😄
Don't you mean East Riding of Yorkshire bus ??

When I was a kid my Grandmother lived on Longhill, my fathers sister on Orchard Park and my Mum's sister on Bransholme, on Sunday's we used to have to visit them all, a tour of Hulls finest !
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

longdog wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:40 pm When you're too insane for elected office in Hull it's time to book a long stay in the rubber room.
One became a maths teacher so you are right about that! :snicker:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Yet more success!!! 1!!! abject failure from Colin.

'any ideas what to say back?'
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
longdog

Post by longdog »

The usual shit by way of reply typified by...
Charlie Wilmot

Lol statute law is above common law lmao cunt needs educating.
No... Charles... You do. Statute law trumps common law, always has done and every court ever has upheld this principle.

.. and then there's this...

Francis Glanmor

Throw the Bible at them. Ask do their rules and regulations supercede God's law, seems to work for Dave Witcher

...Hmm... Makes sense... The laws enacted by a democratically elected government being subservient to some randomly selected 'holy' book. That's always worked out well in the past.

And then there's that bit about rendering unto Caesar that which is Caesar's.

Lee helpfully suggest giving a false name because that's bound to work. Councils will never think to look at the Land Registry...

Lee Wenham

Pay it up and register a dodgy name on your house. Hey presto, that man/woman can never be found liable

And Darren offers this wonderful advice which shows he hasn't actually read the document in the letter...

Darren Lee

Remember, a maxim (and the council shills hate me mentioning this, so expect a barrage of denials) in law states that he who makes a claim must provide the proof. So make them provide thye proof of what common law is, and what statute law is, and make them prove that you fall under statute law. It's so easy with these buffoons lol.
... It's there in the post you moron... Cheney vs Conn 1968... Statute is the highest form of law in this country. A decision of The High Court which has never been overturned and therefore the decision IS common law.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Another win for one of Crabbies desciples

JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Charlie Wilmot

Lol statute law is above common law lmao cunt needs educating.
Well I’m certainly not convinced Charlie has any sort of education beyond pressing play on YooToob.
longdog

Post by longdog »

SteveUK wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:28 pm Another win for one of Crabbies desciples

Dean Youssif

but he would have been acting in his private capacity as officer not constable there were not in full uniform as their not in their police hat. its the illusion most people do not understand.
FFS.... Why do people still believe this infantile shit? What happens if a pregnant women needs to urinate in public and the police officer is not wearing his cape? :snicker:
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

SteveUK wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:28 pm Another win for one of Crabbies desciples

hmm. 2 years ago it was 'almost 40 years'. I guess any year over 1 could be considered almost 40.
In a writ, Miss Cridlin says she has lived in the Victorian house, which has been converted into flats in leafy Geraldine Road, Wandsworth, for almost 40 years.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... illis.html

I could, of course, be reading it wrong all the way over here. :mrgreen:
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

On the 11th November she said she'd been evicted 18 months before. Does anyone know how to link to a specific post on Facebook? Sometimes they open in a new tab which helps.
Joanna Cridlin
November 11
Greetings Friends.

I am making an appeal to anyone who feel they may be able - or willing to assist. I lost my home of 38 years through an illegal eviction 18 months ago. I was a secure 'sitting' tenant. It's been an arduous brutal battle to readjust and to find a home for myself and my beloved rescued cats and dog. My animals were adopted being involved in volunteer work for animal charities over 20 years. I fundraised for dogs on death row charity. My dog Liberty was a victim. She's now 9 and the loveliest soul. Not a nasty bone in her body despite being punched, kicked and thrown at the wall, less than a year old. She was used for breeding purposes in an East London flat and left for two months with a litter, whilst the breeder served time in prison....

I battled hard for 8 months with estate agents, but it is rare to find a landlord who will accept pet's. It's quite ridiculous, because I am a responsible owner, rescuing animals 20 year's, and keep a tidy home despite having animals. I even agreed to sign a contract to say I would pay for any potential damage caused, such is my strong ethics and respect for myself and others. But It did not surprise me either to hear several estate agents admit their worst tenants were bankers. I rest my case....

So I remained without a home until I could find one that did accept my beloved animals, whom.i love dearly. The day after my elderly cat Vinny died, end July (aged 20), an agent emailed me at 7am to view a flat that afternoon. Upon viewing, I grabbed it with both hands telling myself my animals were priority, and all else ie furniture will wait, despite costing £380 a month to store (now 1 year). My present studio cannot accommodate my worldly possessions. I accepted my new home in good faith all would be well. But 10 weeks on, I've not been able to settle from a lack of maintenance and issues that are health and safety. We all know what dealing with the system entails, when you are victim, so I'm sure you will appreciate my reluctance to approach tbe authorities for assistance.

I just want the hell out of here for my sanity.

I've been gracious and endured enough neglect to know it time. And I say this as a person who has learned patience and tolerance well since my illegal eviction. All reasonableness has been abused (kindness for weakness), and it's clear nobody cares. Only interested in their money/rent, which I pay a week/10 days early.

It's a horrible situation because I feel vulnerable with losing my home of 38 years, and the consequent trauma, and feel almost blackmailed or intimidated, in fear of losing my home again, should I dare to complain, irrespective of being the victim, and not at fault.

"You have rights Joanna," I am told. If only that were true.

My appeal is to ask any compassionate person if they would have any space or suitable accommodation for myself and animals. We just want security and peace from what apleats to be a continuing cycle of punishment for doing no wrong. I believe I could terminate my contract early, on legitimate grounds (spare you details here), but at present I've nowhere to go to relieve myself of this 10 week horrible ordeal. In any event, I can give notice end Dec.

I'm seeking a 1 bed flat, or a room, both with garden access. A place where I can catch my breath, with the intention of finding a suitable home as soon as is possible. I'm presently paying £800 a month for studio flat with garden.

Any question's or anyone who feel they can help, please feel free to message me. I have no preference where I live. It's unimportant and just geography. Peace of mind, however, is Golden to me.

Thankyou for taking the trouble to read my appeal.

With gratitude.
Joanna
Colin Worrall Unbelievable
Toby Freeman if you are still looking i do some work for local letting agents who i am sure would be able to help. south east coast area
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

longdog

Post by longdog »

Not entirely sure what to make of this other than to think that a section is entirely appropriate...
Yolande Kenward shared a post.

The Maidstone Mental Health team phoned me at 16.31pm they want to section me and therefore give me a potentially lethal injection because they oppose my legal request for a second referendum. They did this once before on 20.8.2016 and I nearly died from their injection and I have a PTSD claim pending with NHS Resolution as KMPT/their predecessors have failed to treat my PTSD for 36 years. I am in the way of the NHS going via Maidstone when we leave the EU.
A look at her page shows there's clearly not a conspiracy theory she doesn't believe and of course, many of them are personal attacks on her by masons, Jews, the police, the MH services, Kent County Council, mysterious hackers, Facebook and... Well, just about everybody else really.

https://www.facebook.com/yolande.kenward.5

A Google search shows she's no stranger to 100 proof fruit-loopery. She even started a crowdfunding page to finance her candidacy for MP of Maidstone... It raised the princely sum of £20 from one donor.

https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/yolande-kenward
I want to continue to use my skills, influence and experience for the benefit of the people of Maidstone, and beyond. I rose to the top of Maidstone and decided that if you have power and influence there is responsibilities to use that for the benefit of others. I started campaigning for children's rights in 1997. I founded the Kent Business Network to restore trust and ethics to business in Kent. I started campaigning for patients rights in 2000. On 31.10.2000 I founded the Patient Support Trust to reduce the risks for patients and for children. In 2001 I wept for humanity at what I saw was going on at the highest levels in politics in Maidstone. I decided in 2001 that I was going to stand to be Maidstone's MP so that I could change things at the highest levels. But those at the highest levels did not want me standing against Ann Widdecombe in the 2005 General Elections - Ann Widdecombe was elevated up and I was thrown in the gutter. The first threat to lock me up came in June 2001. In August 2001 I sent a business mailer out to 20,000 business contacts in Kent suggesting that the business community decided that the Kent Police contract with the Home Office re paedophiles should be cancelled and that instead the business community pay higher business rates to help compensate Kent Police for their loss of revenue. I did this after an 8 year-old girl was raped. An organised crime gang that included paedophiles smashed up my businesses and my charities. I have lost millions since I decided to stand to be a MP. I have been doing free legal work for many years - mainly in child protection cases where parents have lost faith in their legal aid solicitor. I was stopped from standing against Helen Grant in the 2010 General Election. I am committed to fair elections and for this reason I did a Brexit challenge last year with particular reference to Maidstone and the KB of Sutton. There were problems with all my communications from Maidstone re my legal challenge.
I doubt this was the donor...
Carla Sofia Jorge

You are completely insane really how could you lie so much because you don't help any parents and never helped any plus you forgot mentioned you been sectioned under mental act you are completely incompetent for stand for any public place has you are a danger to all plus this will go to the police for you can be sectioned again under mental health act has you need is treatment nothing else

This seems to go back a LOOOOOONG way...

https://www.kentonline.co.uk/maidstone/ ... E5jm_zPJUU
A former Kent businesswoman of the year has been given a five-year Anti Social Behaviour Order for harassing newspaper and police staff.

Yolande Lindridge, 57, left staff at Kent Police and the Kent Messenger feeling "nervous and afraid" with persistent abusive phone calls, magistrates heard.
Yolande Lindridge. File picture: 2002
Yolande Lindridge. File picture: 2002

She once called a police complaints officer a "paedophile-loving bitch". At the end of the phone call, the officer's boss heard her distressed colleague scream and shout "I hate my job".

Lindridge - pictured, right, in 2002 - did not attend the trial, but the judge ruled it could continue in her absence.

Other people said Lindridge's telephone calls made them "nervous", "uncomfortable" and "angry".

Kent Messenger village correspondents said Lindridge, of Burwash in East Sussex, repeatedly called them to make allegations "about corruption in management".

Malcolm Dickinson said: “I found this particularly upsetting; I feel our local police force, and certainly the Kent Messenger are good institutions. I think they do an excellent job.”

Judge Tempia said, having heard evidence from a number of witnesses, she was sure the defendant had acted in an anti-social manner.

“Actions have been going on for a long time” she said. “They have been persistent."

She also said there were “suspected mental health issues” involved in the case.

Under the ASBO, Lindridge is prohibited from acting in a manner which could or is likely to cause nuisance, harassment, alarm or distress to any person employed by or under the direction and control of Kent Police, Kent Police Authority and Kent Messenger; or from communicating by whatever means with anyone in those organisations in a manner likely to cause harassment, alarm or distress.

The order runs for five years until July 20, 2014.
She even gets a mention over on Hoaxtead...

https://hoaxteadresearch.wordpress.com/ ... arliament/

ETA: And it seems another member of the civil restraint order club...
Kenward Yolande Ann Administrative Court, Royal Courts of Justice 18 Sep 2019
https://www.gov.uk/guidance/general-civ ... s-in-force
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

She features here quite often. Mad as a box of frogs.