Richard614's Brain - R.I.P.

Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Richard614's Brain - R.I.P.

Post by Thule »

Gregg wrote:Well, it's been about time. But before we begin, I have to say I went over to LH2 today and I'm ready to say that Richard614 is officially nuts. Check it out if you get a minute.
Apologies in advance for a slight derailing. But "nuts" might not cover it. Full blown delusional, complete with tinfoil-hats, reptiles and nukes is more like it. That is some of the craziest sh't I've seen in a while.

http://www.losthorizons2.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=564
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
Prof
El Pontificator de Porceline Precepts

Re: Another Edition of Stupid CTC Questions answered!

Post by Prof »

Thule wrote:
Gregg wrote:Well, it's been about time. But before we begin, I have to say I went over to LH2 today and I'm ready to say that Richard614 is officially nuts. Check it out if you get a minute.
Apologies in advance for a slight derailing. But "nuts" might not cover it. Full blown delusional, complete with tinfoil-hats, reptiles and nukes is more like it. That is some of the craziest sh't I've seen in a while.

What does "BAND ME NOW" mean? Is that an S & M term?
"My Health is Better in November."
Thule

Post by Thule »

Prof wrote:
I think he would like the Tinfoil Marching band to play the complete Sousa-catalogue for him.

Say, Prof, think maybe you could spin this direction over in another thread? I have a feeling there will be several sarcasic comments to Richards latest piece as soon as Webhick shows up, and we shouldn't clutter up this thread.
Prof
El Pontificator de Porceline Precepts

Post by Prof »

Thule wrote:
Prof wrote:
I think he would like the Tinfoil Marching band to play the complete Sousa-catalogue for him.

Say, Prof, think maybe you could spin this direction over in another thread? I have a feeling there will be several sarcasic comments to Richards latest piece as soon as Webhick shows up, and we shouldn't clutter up this thread.
Mr. Moderator, Please?
"My Health is Better in November."
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Thule wrote:
Prof wrote:

Or I could just refrain from commenting on Richard's post.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

webhick wrote:
Thule wrote:
Prof wrote:

Or I could just refrain from commenting on Richard's post.
Why would you deprive us of your nuggets of wisdom and insight into the minds of the illuminati?

But we should be careful because Richard said that LPC hasn't accomplished anything in his life and is a loser. I'm sure LPC is just crushed right now, so we should probably try to cheer him up.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Re: Richard614's Brain - R.I.P.

Post by Demosthenes »

It looks like the dingbats think I'm posting there as J de M, which is kind of funny. As I've said many times before, I've not paid much attention to the Hendrickson scam because, other than Pete's bomb history, the underlying tax beliefs aren't very original.
Demo.
Mr. Mephistopheles
Faustus Quatlus

Post by Mr. Mephistopheles »

Prof wrote:
Thule wrote:

Castration bands perhaps? :shock:

webhick

Post by webhick »

Richardf614 wrote:Lpc,
What's amazing is that you have the ability to turn on the CAPS lock and use it for nearly an entire post, but can't manage to capitalize two more letters.
You are nothing but an arrogant a**hole who thinks he knows the tax code in and out.
Which means a lot coming from someone who keeps claiming that he's the son of God.
YOU MIMIC THE DRIBBLE YOUR TREASURY HANDLERS TELL YOU TO REPEAT!
drib·ble - noun
6. a small trickling stream or a drop.
7. a small quantity of anything: a dribble of revenue.
8. Sports. an act or instance of dribbling a ball or puck.
9. Scot. a drizzle; a light rain.
So he's copying the drooling habits that he is told to...repeat? Dude, you've got a little something there on your chin. Would you like a wet-nap?
YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A TWO TIME WHORE
A "two time whore" is someone who was really loose, but only twice. And if you're really loose, it's not only going to happen just twice. So let's say that there is no such thing as a "two time whore." I think you mean "two-timing whore," which would make more and less sense at the same time because that particular phrase refers to a woman who is in a committed relationship and cheats. Who is LPC cheating on, and who with? And while we're at it, who whacked his winkie?
WHO MAKES A FAST BUCK OFF THE PEOPLES MONEY!
First of all, fast bucks are hard to come by. And what people? The American people? You got proof that LPC collects a government check? And if he does, that makes him a hooker, not a whore since hookers are the ones making fast bucks and whores give it away for free.
I WILL SPIT IN YOUR FACE YOU LITTLE F*** WHEN I HAVE YOU IN MY COURT!
Which court would that be? The 2nd District Court of Spitting and Swearing?
I KNOW YOU OWN THIS WEBSITE
I bet it's in the same way that you "know" the English language.
AND YOU QUATLOOS F***S ARE A DEPARTMENT OF THE TREASURY!
Wow. So every time we get laid we're considered a department? Now, does each act create a new department or are we reusing them? And who would have thought that all these departments are part of the Treasury. Well, maybe LPC, since he's a government-paid hooker.
EVERYONE OF YOU WILL BEG FOR FORGIVENESS WHEN I COME FOR YOU!
Oh, we'll be begging alright. Just not for forgiveness, but for you to do yourself some good and go back on your medication.
TELL YOUR BOSSES AT THE TREASURY THAT THEY WILL NEVER FIND ME USING THEIR OFF PLANET SLIME BALL REPTILIANS!
If only the Treasury actually controlled the shape-shifting lizards. And if only they were the boss of me. News flash, pal, I control the Treasury and the lizards only cooperate because we put one of theirs in the White House.
THEY HAVE TRIED FOUR TIMES TO ATTACK MY SOURCE AND THEY HAVE FAILED FOUR TIMES!
For the last time, we have no interest in your drug dealer.
NEXT TIME I WILL SEND A F***EN NUCLEAR BOMB THEIR WAY!
I'll get you one on the condition that you sit next to it for a week or so and ignore any warnings about a radiation leak. The, um, meter-thingy is broken.
YOU F***S HAVE P***ED ME OFF FOR THE LAST TIME!
Unlikely, you seem to enjoy working yourself up into a tizzy.
ENJOY YOUR FREE GIFTS FROM THE TREASURY DEPARTMENT FOR I WILL SHOVE THEM UP YOUR A**ES SOON!
Wait, I can get free gifts? Hopefully they're not sharp or pointy objects.
Lpc THINKS HE IS GOD'S GIFT TO THE TAX WORLD,
While you think you're God's gift to the Tax Dishonesty movement.
HE NEVER WENT TO AN ACCREDITED COLLEGE AND ONLY PASS BY THE SKIN OF HIS D***!
Now, if that appendage was used well, then he could have passed with flying colors at an accredited college.
I KNEW HIM WHEN HE WAS CLIMBING THE LADDER OF DECEIT AND HAVE WATCHED HIM TURN INTO NOTHING BUT A SCUM BAG THAT F***S PEOPLE IN ALL HIS DEALINGS IN LIFE!
I knew you while you where wearing the funny jacket that makes you hug yourself and watched you kick your meds and turn into nothing but a whack job that rants and raves about nothing at all.
I WILL HANG HIM FROM THE HIGHEST LAMP POST WHEN HIS DAY COMES!
And then you'll be convicted by a jury and thrown in the slammer for killing someone. Maybe you'll be able to plead insanity.
MY FATHER WANTS HIS A** SO BADLY THAT HE CAN TASTE IT!
I see, and...when did your father start to have these feelings towards other men? Do you think this has something to do with your threat about shoving things in the back door? Lastly...ew.
Lpc, YOU HAD BETTER WATCH YOUR BACK FROM THIS DAY FORWARD AS I AM COMING!
Wow, that was unintentionally hysterical. It appears that your father's desire is also your own.
THEY WILL NEVER FIND ME AND I WILL HARASS THE F***EN S*** OUT OF THEM TIL THE DAY I APPEAR!
Bombing, hanging, rape, and harassment...that's quite a deck of cards you're playing.
YOU WILL AWAKE WITH SOILED SHORTS AND SWEATY HANDS!
And what if we sleep in the nude? And, for the record, my hands always sweat. It makes it easier to wash the blood off.
THIS IS MY LAST WORD ON THIS TOPIC
Unlikely at best.
TELL YOUR OFF PLANET PUKES THAT I WILL INVADE THEIR PLANET AND FRY THE ENTIRE BUNCH!
And they'll be laughing their asses of while you attempt to do so.
I ALSO WARN THE ARMIES BLACK OPS PROGRAM WHO ENLISTED THE HELP OF THE OFF PLANET REPTILIANS IN TRYING TO LOCATE MY SOURCE!
I thought you said that they attacked your source and failed.
YOU WILL JOIN YOUR REPTILIAN PALS ON THE ORION PRISON PLANET!
Which is it, are you going to fry them or imprison them?
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

The only reptilians I believe in...

The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

Mr. Mephistopheles wrote: Castration bands perhaps? :shock:

Okay, that just made my junk shrink up. Thank you.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Thule wrote:Apologies in advance for a slight derailing. But "nuts" might not cover it. Full blown delusional, complete with tinfoil-hats, reptiles and nukes is more like it. That is some of the craziest sh't I've seen in a while.

It's odd that he would suddenly attack me, because I don't remember ever responding to, or commenting on, anything he's ever written.

Unless he's the Duplo idiot that I tried to engage but finally got bored and gave up a couple of days ago.

Either way, it looks like he's angry that I'm ignoring him.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Thule

Post by Thule »

LPC wrote: It's odd that he would suddenly attack me, because I don't remember ever responding to, or commenting on, anything he's ever written.
I have this theory that he has seen your FAQ, and is pissed tbecause you shoot down pretty much every argument his kind has ever made. It really messes up his world when someone not of the IRS, defends the IRS. Such a thing should just not happen on whatever planet he is on.
webhick

Post by webhick »

LPC wrote:It's odd that he would suddenly attack me, because I don't remember ever responding to, or commenting on, anything he's ever written.
It's quite clear that he has a crush on you. Perhaps you should change your avatar to something less alluring.
Brandybuck

Post by Brandybuck »

Thule wrote:I have this theory that he has seen your FAQ, and is pissed tbecause you shoot down pretty much every argument his kind has ever made. It really messes up his world when someone not of the IRS, defends the IRS. Such a thing should just not happen on whatever planet he is on.
I never got the impression that the FAQ was defending the IRS, so much as it was defending reality. It's sad that so many people confuse the two.
LPC

Post by LPC »

Mr. Mephistopheles wrote:Castration bands perhaps?
[Graphic deleted.]

Technology we wish we didn't know existed.
Dan Evans
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
LPC

Post by LPC »

Prof wrote:What does "BAND ME NOW" mean?
I was just looking at some of R614's posts, and he seems to write "band" when he means "banned."

(Sorry about answering your question literally.)
Dan Evans
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

LPC wrote:
Prof wrote:What does "BAND ME NOW" mean?
I was just looking at some of R614's posts, and he seems to write "band" when he means "banned."

(Sorry about answering your question literally.)
Must be the level of public education in Ohio (or wherever he's from). I noticed that too.

(Sorry about commenting on your answer literally.)
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Richard's mental deterioration continues apace:
Richard614 wrote:You dumb sons-of-a-bitches keep using this PILE OF SHIT to explain something so fucken easy I cannot believe we have even tried to explain this shit to the both of you today or yesterday that that matter! You assholes are so fucken stupid that I cannot even explain this shit to my 15 year old daughter's granddaughter's granddaughter's correctly anymore! You dumb fucks think this shit is so simple that you have just taken my breath away and I will never get to see your granddaughter's room full of shit that hangs from her window seal. If you dumb humans are so stupid that you think you can see the TRUTH OF THIS SHIT THEN YOU ARE FUCKEN RETARDED! If you stupid humans are so stupid that you think I cannot undue this forum with one flick of my fucken finger then I will kiss your asses in the fucken park! You fucken reptilians are so fucken stupid that I will kill you fucks in the afaternoon sun when I come for you fucks TODAY! I will kill you dumb sons-of-a-bitches this afternoon if you stop my march to WASHINGTON D.C. TODAY! I will never allow you fucks to stop my march to the fucken evilest city in the fucken world and I will not let you fucks stop my progression of eivil doings in this city either! You will fucken pay for what you have done to me and my family over the fucken years you FUCKEN SONS-OF-A-BITCHES! I will kill ever last one of you fucks and take my FATHER'S PROPERTY BACK FOR HIM NOW AND FOREVER MORE! I will not allow you to make a concerted effort to stop me in my march to WASHINGTON D.C AND I WILL DESTROY ALL OF YOU EVEIL FUCKS WHEN I GET THERE REAL SOON! I WILL KILL EVERY FUCKEN LAST ONE OF YOU BASTARDS IN THE EVENING SUN'S SETTING MOMENTS OF TIME UNTIL NOW AND UNTIL YOU FUCKS GIVE ME BACK MY FATHER'S PROPERTY! YOU FUCKEN EVIL MOTHER FUCKERS ARE MINE AND I WILL BLAST THE GROUND THAT YOU WALK ON!
i WILL NOT NOW OR EVER MORE ALLOW THIS SHIT TO CONTINUE UNTIL I REST MY HEAD ON MY FATHER'S PILLOW IN HEAVEN! YOU SONS-OF-A-BITCHES ARE MINE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TIME FOR ME TO ROCK AND ROLL AND ENJOY SOME FUCKEN REPTILIAN FUCKEN HAMBURGERS ON THE FUCKEN GRILL! YOU DO TASTE LIKE CHICKEN YOU KNOW!
(Completely unedited-- all spelling, capitalization, punctuation and bolding original.)
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
Brandybuck

Post by Brandybuck »

I will never get to see your granddaughter's room full of sh*t that hangs from her window seal.
Window seal?!?! Is that a pinniped that likes to sun itself on the window sill?