Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

hardcopy
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by hardcopy »

Burnaby49 wrote:
Skeleton wrote:
hardcopy wrote:Outbreak of comment delating, has Ceylon been made a moderator over here ?
Not like you to complain, what has been deleted?
You can blame Burnaby49 for the bloodbath. A contributor made a post that had absolutely nothing to do with Neelu Berry or anything else in this discussion. He shared the story of how his young Bulgarian housecleaner was working away as he wrote and he was making sure to be in position to have a good look as she bent over doing things so that he could see up her skirt to enjoy the sight of her leopard-skin patterned thong. In my opinion as moderator that went too far even with a generous leeway for off-topic discussions. So I deleted it. However the comment had already been reposted numerous times as a quote. None of the repostings had any content relating to Berry either, just the "japery" you would expect given the original post. So I deleted those too.

My apology to losleones was the result of total incompetence, mine. I made a post telling people to cut it out and in error I incorrectly identified losleones as the original poster. He asked me to delete it so I did.

So there you go, the arbitrary hand of a totalitarian régime blatantly oppressing it's helpless victims once again.
This is how the Nazis started.
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

Skeleton wrote:
hardcopy wrote:Outbreak of comment delating, has Ceylon been made a moderator over here ?
Just a bit of tomfoolery, it was all vampireLOREN's fault , you have to watch that chap.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

hardcopy wrote:
Burnaby49 wrote:
Skeleton wrote:
You can blame Burnaby49 for the bloodbath. A contributor made a post that had absolutely nothing to do with Neelu Berry or anything else in this discussion. He shared the story of how his young Bulgarian housecleaner was working away as he wrote and he was making sure to be in position to have a good look as she bent over doing things so that he could see up her skirt to enjoy the sight of her leopard-skin patterned thong. In my opinion as moderator that went too far even with a generous leeway for off-topic discussions. So I deleted it. However the comment had already been reposted numerous times as a quote. None of the repostings had any content relating to Berry either, just the "japery" you would expect given the original post. So I deleted those too.

My apology to losleones was the result of total incompetence, mine. I made a post telling people to cut it out and in error I incorrectly identified losleones as the original poster. He asked me to delete it so I did.

So there you go, the arbitrary hand of a totalitarian régime blatantly oppressing it's helpless victims once again.
This is how the Nazis started.
Whoa there did I say I looked up? no !! did I say she was wearing a skirt?!! you would make a poor witness.
I was just pointing out that there are better things than the truly unfortunate Neelu.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
Sponge
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Sponge »

Found another video full of woo with a macenzie friend of hers spouting crap.
A massive baby rape allegation from our resident mentalist at approx 4 minutes as well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZeUiR09qDE
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Normal Wisdom wrote:Neelu was due in Court last week for an initial hearing regarding her charge of attempting to pervert the course of justice in relation to her previous charges of harassing staff and parishioners at Christ Church, Hampstead. Due to an administrative problem this was rescheduled for yesterday at Blackfriars Court. apparently Neelu and her defence team turned up but went missing before the case was called so the case was rescheduled for today but nobody turned up. The case hearing has been rescheduled again for 2nd December when if she fails to appear a warrant will be issued for her arrest.
Confirmation of above from "Ham and High": https://hoaxteadresearch.wordpress.com
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

Normal Wisdom wrote:
Normal Wisdom wrote:Neelu was due in Court last week for an initial hearing regarding her charge of attempting to pervert the course of justice in relation to her previous charges of harassing staff and parishioners at Christ Church, Hampstead. Due to an administrative problem this was rescheduled for yesterday at Blackfriars Court. apparently Neelu and her defence team turned up but went missing before the case was called so the case was rescheduled for today but nobody turned up. The case hearing has been rescheduled again for 2nd December when if she fails to appear a warrant will be issued for her arrest.
Confirmation of above from "Ham and High": https://hoaxteadresearch.wordpress.com
She's avoiding the court because she doesn't want to be murdered, and of course the word " Black friars" has probably got some dastardly meaning.
Wasnt Blackfriars Bridge where the Illuminati hanged that banker ?
NG3

Post by NG3 »

hardcopy wrote: She's avoiding the court because she doesn't want to be murdered, and of course the word " Black friars" has probably got some dastardly meaning.
The name Blackfriars was first used in 1317 (as Black Freres from the French 'frère' meaning 'brother') and derives from the black cappa worn by the Dominican Friars who moved their priory from Holborn to the area between the River Thames and Ludgate Hill in 1276.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

hardcopy wrote:
Skeleton wrote:
Just a bit of tomfoolery, it was all vampireLOREN's fault , you have to watch that chap.
I do, like you he makes me laugh but i learn from both your comments as well.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Daft Ada
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Daft Ada »

I wonder what the medical certificate displayed as reason for non-attendance?

Confusion, in fear of life or just plain mental
Who's more foolish?
The fool, or the fool who follows him.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Daft Ada wrote:I wonder what the medical certificate displayed as reason for non-attendance?

Hopefully her non-attendance because of a Med Cert is a sign she is finally getting help.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Skeleton wrote:
Daft Ada wrote:I wonder what the medical certificate displayed as reason for non-attendance?

Hopefully her non-attendance because of a Med Cert is a sign she is finally getting help.
I don't think so, or at least if she is, it isn't working. Below is an extract from a post she made on her FB page yesterday regarding something called SwissIndo which I see has been covered previously on Quatloos: viewtopic.php?t=9956

"The Gold on this planet was taken off planet to reduce the frequency of love into fear. This allowed them to sacrifice babies in their millions every day! The Gold has been put back on the planet to revitalise Mother Earth - so as to enable the love frequency of the Golden age. Its an electromagnetic frequency of Gold which is more important than the Gold. It has a direct communication channel with the Gods, our parents in 5D and above - which we all go into in our sleep as you know! Mr Sino is not claiming to be anyone, he has been chosen for the mission of the redistribution of Gold - the Gold was always in the East, it was stolen under the guise of "BONDS" in early 1900's by the King of England and then allowed to be removed from the planet. The continued to use Tungsten bricks coated with Gold, worth £1 each - which passed "the x-rays" - so we had no Gold - just counterfeit money printed in the West. Hence the Galactics would have replaced the Gold back in the East where it originally belonged. The best part of the Gold redistribution is that the calculations by Mr Sino's group are fair and equal to all 7 billian of us - man woman and child! so its a lot to celebrate! at around $3,000,000 of gold each - we don't need to store it in our homes - they will store it for us - basically it gives us inherent equal rights to enjoy this planet for our families and our life's experiences without interfering with our freewill!"

https://www.facebook.com/victor.pc.589?fref=nf

Information about the SwissIndo "offer": http://swissindo.net/faqs/ I wish they would hurry with my share as I have Christmas presents to buy!
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
longdog

Post by longdog »

The best part of the Gold redistribution is that the calculations by Mr Sino's group are fair and equal to all 7 billian of us - man woman and child! so its a lot to celebrate! at around $3,000,000 of gold each - we don't need to store it in our homes - they will store it for us - basically it gives us inherent equal rights to enjoy this planet for our families and our life's experiences without interfering with our freewill!"[/i]
According to my calculations using figures from wikipedia the actual figure is nearer $1200 than $3,000,000 and in any event if we all had $3,000,000 worth of gold we wouldn't have $3,000,000 worth of gold because nobody would want to buy it because everybody already has $3,000,000 worth of gold. :mrgreen:

But aliens and electro-magnetic love frequency and stuff so what do I know? :shrug:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
guilty

Post by guilty »

longdog wrote:... and in any event if we all had $3,000,000 worth of gold we wouldn't have $3,000,000 worth of gold because nobody would want to buy it because everybody already has $3,000,000 worth of gold.
How many times have I tried to explain to freetards that their obsession with gold is misplaced? At least 15 TIMES !!!!1!!!!
Gold only has value if people want it.
If all of that 'toxic' fiat currency is removed, then how do you measure the worth of gold? A sack of Brussels sprouts would be worth more than a kilo of gold, because at least I could eat the sprouts (reluctantly). What am I going to do with gold?
It's like PoE's claims about gold-backed Re's. The Re's are then only worth something because I could theoretically remove the gold and exchange it for fiat currency on the gold market.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

guilty wrote:
longdog wrote:... and in any event if we all had $3,000,000 worth of gold we wouldn't have $3,000,000 worth of gold because nobody would want to buy it because everybody already has $3,000,000 worth of gold.
How many times have I tried to explain to freetards that their obsession with gold is misplaced? At least 15 TIMES !!!!1!!!!
If all of that 'toxic' fiat currency is removed, then how do you measure the worth of gold? A sack of Brussels sprouts would be worth more than a kilo of gold, because at least I could eat the sprouts (reluctantly). What am I going to do with gold?
It's like PoE's claims about gold-backed Re's. The Re's are then only worth something because I could theoretically remove the gold and exchange it for fiat currency on the gold market.
I did think about making that point in my original post but decided against on the basis that logic relating to the intrinsic value of gold and supply and demand economics might get lost in a post about the real gold being taken off planet by "the Galactics" (I thought that was Real Madrid) and replaced with Tungsten coated with gold.
longdog

Post by longdog »

guilty wrote: How many times have I tried to explain to freetards that their obsession with gold is misplaced? At least 15 TIMES !!!!1!!!!
If all of that 'toxic' fiat currency is removed, then how do you measure the worth of gold? A sack of Brussels sprouts would be worth more than a kilo of gold, because at least I could eat the sprouts (reluctantly).
Ah but you're not taking into account what would will happen if when the zombie apocalypse comes. All of your toxic fiat currency will be worthless and gold will be the only thing worth having... Apart from food, water, guns and bullets (or bows/crossbows and arrows/bolts where applicable), shelter, tobacco, beer, hunting dogs, bicycles, clothing, crowbars, torches, batteries, fuel, bloody great big swords, antibiotics, disinfectants, toilet roll and loads of other things that any amount of gold won't buy you :mrgreen:

You're right though... The fetish for gold amongst a whole range of cranks and lunatics is wonderful to behold. I suppose it's like a diamond ring to a magpie... Very pretty and therefore worth having :thinking:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

This allowed them to sacrifice babies in their millions every day!
No, seriously now, it looks like we've been rumbled. I would suggest we refrain from sacrificing babies until this dies down. Or maybe if the temptation is too great perhaps we should restrict it to one hundred thousand a day and then after a couple of weeks we could work our way back up to a million or so. Keep it low profile and we should be OK.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
guilty

Post by guilty »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
This allowed them to sacrifice babies in their millions every day!
No, seriously now, it looks like we've been rumbled. I would suggest we refrain from sacrificing babies until this dies down. Or maybe if the temptation is too great perhaps we should restrict it to one hundred thousand a day and then after a couple of weeks we could work our way back up to a million or so. Keep it low profile and we should be OK.
Just lay off for a few days. There's only about 350,000 births in the world each day. If you keep on at 1m per day there'll be no-one of working age left to pay my state pension.
"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Neelu is due in court today to answer the original charge of harassment of the staff at Christ Church, Hampstead. It appears that she has unilaterally decided that the charges have been dismissed when the reality was that the case was transferred to a different court.

Given that she is already under threat of arrest if she fails to attend court in December for the more serious charges of attempting to pervert the course of justice (having previously failed to attend court last week) then it's quite likely that she won't turn up in court today.

https://hoaxteadresearch.wordpress.com/ ... lanet-zod/
NigelJK
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by NigelJK »

It's got nothing to do with the 'value' of Gold apparently.
Its an electromagnetic frequency of Gold which is more important than the Gold.
100,000 lemmings CAN'T be wrong.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

NigelJK wrote:It's got nothing to do with the 'value' of Gold apparently.
Its an electromagnetic frequency of Gold which is more important than the Gold.
Yet I can hand you such gifts for free:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mk40LfxdFlE

Yes there's technically a lot more to it than that, but does anyone here really want a lecture on cryptoalchemy, when it's basically bullpop?

I actually did cryptoalchemy as part of my art course work when I was 16, along with mind control (my art projects made MKUltra look tame).

I was a strange child...