UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

exiledscouser
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by exiledscouser »

You are right, looks like the authorities are trying to section EWE according to no better source than Neelu herself.

https://m.facebook.com/victor.pc.589?ts ... rce=result

It looks like the Lawman and Her are on the lam after successive Mental Health Frauds against Edward (although they should also be looking at NB too) for which in reality read kindly efforts to get him sectioned and given treatment. We see on the video EWE wandering off towards Aldi like an OAP escaping from his overbearing career whilst Neely, in full rant mode rages against the forces of darkness closing in on them.

This is coming to a regrettable conclusion methinks.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

exiledscouser wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:17 pm You are right, looks like the authorities are trying to section EWE according to no better source than Neelu herself.
Have they sent the Loony Detector Van after him?
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
longdog

Post by longdog »

Why doesn't His Honour simply declare The Mental Health Act unlawful? No Mental Health Act no sectioning... It's almost as if he doesn't believe his crap himself*

*Spoiler -> He doesn't.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
TheRambler

Post by TheRambler »

There must be considerably more to this than meets the eye. Whilst EWE could clearly be classed as delusional it is difficult to perceive how his behaviour represents a risk to himself or others. Detention under the Mental Health Act ;“sectioning”; is very much a last resort if for no other reason than its use of a scarce resource.

EWE May be highly eccentric and a pain in the posterior, but I haven’t so far seen anything to indicate that he represents a risk.

TheRambler
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

TheRambler wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:09 pm EWE May be highly eccentric and a pain in the posterior, but I haven’t so far seen anything to indicate that he represents a risk.
Agreed. We are reporting the statements of unreliable witnesses... but it's clear that something happened.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
longdog

Post by longdog »

TheRambler wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:09 pm There must be considerably more to this than meets the eye. Whilst EWE could clearly be classed as delusional it is difficult to perceive how his behaviour represents a risk to himself or others. Detention under the Mental Health Act ;“sectioning”; is very much a last resort if for no other reason than its use of a scarce resource.

EWE May be highly eccentric and a pain in the posterior, but I haven’t so far seen anything to indicate that he represents a risk.

TheRambler
A Section 135/136 is a short term assessment which I think can only last for 48 hours. As it's only an assessment it only requires a reasonable belief that the person needs to be detained. I believe a lot of 135/136s turn out to be either a physical illness, dementia or drugs and the section is lifted immediately, often within hours.

A 135/136 is only really a provision that allows people to be taken to a place of safety and poked with a stick to see if they are bonkers or in need of help. Actually being bonkers only becomes a requirement with other sections.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

TheRambler wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:09 pm There must be considerably more to this than meets the eye. Whilst EWE could clearly be classed as delusional it is difficult to perceive how his behaviour represents a risk to himself or others. Detention under the Mental Health Act ;“sectioning”; is very much a last resort if for no other reason than its use of a scarce resource.
TheRambler
Also, if they needed a reason to pick Ellis up, his blatant violation of court orders would suffice
longdog

Post by longdog »

If I were him I'd welcome the section and act the mental as far as possible. He might get away with it as 'diminished responsibility' or mitigation.
longdog

Post by longdog »

I was just watching the video of Neelu in the car park with the mother-ship protecting her and she said he was in Romford Hospital earlier and seems to be showing the early signs of kidney failure (though she didn't put it that way). The stupid irresponsible lunatic could very well be taking him away from essential medical care and he could, to use the clinical expression, snuff it.

Is there no limit to this egotistical, delusional maniac's self-entitled stupidity?
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

John Smith · Dump your car (ANPR can track you) and phone at least 5 miles from where you are. Take out as much CASH each as you can and only pay cash for things. Always go to the, SAME cash machine to withdraw or you leave a trail, buy a burner phone cash and get a throw away sim card. Good luck. Oh, and if you go out, wear a wide brimmed hat and don't look up.
Apart from the hat he's described my life. I don't have a phone and don't drive. I pay almost everything cash and go to the same bank every time to get it. Since I have no idea how to operate a cel phone I'm actualiy a step ahead since I don't need a burner or disposable sim card.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
AnOwlCalledSage

As suspected, there was more to this than meets the eye. This can't be classed as private information as Neelu has posted it on Facebook. Thanks to Hoaxtead for the transcript (which I've edited slightly):

Doctor: Edward does have kidney failure. His kidney function is less than 10% of what it should be. We need to think about starting dialysis treatment… This is his creatinine level. His creatinine level today is 791, up from 686 in March. A normal level in someone like Edward would be less than 90.

The doctor says he’d like to admit Ellis to hospital, in order to review the logistics of starting dialysis treatment, but Ellis says he “needs to give priority to communications with the Lord Bishops”.

EWE: What you need to know, Is that there are many doctors who are subject to Disclosure Restraint Frauds.

At this point the doctor seems to suggest that a mental health assessment might be in order.

Ellis starts loudly accusing the doctor of “taking crime proceeds and…using them for medical purposes”, and “enforcing a mental health fraud, which itself was crime proceeds. That ends”.

The doctor says he’s going to get someone else into the room, at which point Neelu and Ellis exit, stage left pursued by bear.

As someone else ruefully commented, the super qualified pharmacist is doing her utmost to increase her body count.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
SteveD
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by SteveD »

Sad to say, the doctor is that concerned by his 'slightly elevated levels' (791!!!) that he cleared his schedule so they could start immediate treatment...
Instead the two decided to run for it...

As noted, most people are 60-100 and people at 650 are put on dialysis machines, so a level of 791 is incredibly high, and means his liver has basically ceased to function...

If the two continue to 'hide from the corrupt authorities trying to section them' then EWE's days of ranting at cops and bailiffs about the corruption in the judiciary might soon be over- permanently...

Neelu's 'version'- facebook video
https://www.facebook.com/victor.pc.589/ ... 1405159360
longdog

Post by longdog »

If he dies it wouldn't take a particularly skilled CPS lawyer to frame manslaughter charges against Princess Nutjob.

As she's always claiming to be a highly skilled (if struck off) pharmacist she should know damn well that creatinine levels like that are a medical emergency and he needs immediate medical attention. His insane views are neither here nor there. She's not under any legal obligation to persuade him to have treatment but this sort of behaviour seems to me to have stepped over the line into criminality.

In any event she's clearly and publicly shown that she is a risk to others and she should be sectioned.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Maybe a 'Q book of remembrance' thread will soon be in order.

Patrick Cullinane
Guy Taylor
Ebert (not confirmed)
EWE (imminent if not caught)
AnOwlCalledSage

Who could possibly foreseen that Neelu was a nut job? Her first FOI request from Nov 2012

To: British Broadcasting Corporation
Please provide :-

1. The numbers of reports logged of sightings of crop circles and UFO's every year over the last 70 years detailed by the public and UFO investigators

2. The number of reports of the two UFO's at the opening ceremony of the London Olympics (whilst the Goodyear balloon was grounded)

3. Who decided to ignore the Olympic UFO's - what expertise did they have to distinguish the Goodyear balloon from the two UFO's

4. Why was the BBC footage of the Olympic UFO's kept from the News and the public and who made that decision?

5. How many reports did the BBC receive from the public about the fire in Dagenham Essex, within a few miles of the Olympic site, on the last day of the main Olympics? Why was this not given the significance in light of the UFO’s. Why was the consideration not given that the UFO’s were of a peaceful nature and diverted a missile from the Olympics into Dagenham.

6. What independent investigations did the BBC carry out into the possibility that the fire was caused by a stray missile from one of the six missile sites around the Olympics or the Army camp in Hainault Forest Country Park

7. Did the BBC notice the absence of chemtrails over London during the main Olympics? The London skies are being sprayed by dozens of planes daily since the Olympics ended and were covered thickly daily before the Olympics commenced.

8. What independent sources of information have the BBC received about the composition of these chemicals - whether barium, aluminium metals, nuclear waste, viruses etc.

9. How many reports of multi-coloured flashing lights were reported to the BBC over London, a few days before the Tsunami struck in Japan? What publicity has the BBC given to the use of HAARP in weather modification, man-made Earthquakes and Tsunamis over the last 100 years

10. What reports have the BBC received of the Deep Underground Military bases including Area 51 being totally destroyed within the last 12 months. Why has the BBC not made these reports or its investigations into these reports public?

11. What independent investigations have the BBC carried out into the evidence presented in the documentary Ripple Effect 2 alleging that the single image shown on the media of the four alleged suicide bombers in the London Bombings on 07 July 2005 was an edited computer graphic image?

12. What independent investigation did the BBC conduct into Peter Power's statement that 7/7 was a planned rehearsal, known to the BBC a year earlier, that turned "live" at the same time as the bombings and involved a 1000 staff?

13. What independent investigation has the BBC carried out into the anomalies in the lower limb injuries of the train victims which cannot be explained by a small back-pack home-made bomb, particularly as the alleged back-packer's body was described by the family members as "intact" and the explosives were military grade?

14. Why did the BBC not cover the story that 3 men had been shot dead at close range in Canary Wharf an hour after the London Bombings. Why did the BBC not link the death of Jean Charles De Menezes, an electrician with the London bombings given the evidence that the explosives must have been placed under the carriages?

15. Why did the BBC not cover the anomaly that the main alleged bomber was not in London on that day as he took his pregnant wife to hospital in the North of England or investigate his suspicious death later that day?

16. Please provide me with the assurance that the above anomalies will be fully investigated as soon as possible in the public’s interests

17. This is a request on behalf of the UK public to fully and properly investigate the evidence in Ripple Effect 2 by Muad’Dib.
:roll:
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

John Smith · Dump your car (ANPR can track you) and phone at least 5 miles from where you are. Take out as much CASH each as you can and only pay cash for things. Always go to the, SAME cash machine to withdraw or you leave a trail, buy a burner phone cash and get a throw away sim card. Good luck. Oh, and if you go out, wear a wide brimmed hat and don't look up.
1. Find car dumped by nutter and use as registered to him. If stopped say you've borrowed it.
2. Find phone dumped by nutter and use as registered to him. Randomly text people about "goods" "party stuff" and deliveries.
3. If you go to the same cash machine more than once all tracking and video recording is erased.
4. Has anyone ever seen John Smith in a broad brimmed hat?

Seriously that kidney function issue looks like why they want to assess him. The medical staff need to identify if he is genuinely refusing treatment or has mental health issues that are affecting his judgement.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

SteveD wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:05 am Sad to say, the doctor is that concerned by his 'slightly elevated levels' (791!!!) that he cleared his schedule so they could start immediate treatment...
Instead the two decided to run for it...

As noted, most people are 60-100 and people at 650 are put on dialysis machines, so a level of 791 is incredibly high, and means his liver has basically ceased to function...
I'm Googleing how you test kidneys these days and getting eGFR. What is the measure being quoted? Found it - creatinine.
Normal less than 100
Continuous monitoring 101 - 499
High greater than 500
Oh shit.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
longdog

Post by longdog »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:22 am The medical staff need to identify if he is genuinely refusing treatment or has mental health issues that are affecting his judgement.
I would think his behaviour in the doctor's office would be more than enough to establish a genuine concern that he was not able to make an informed decision on his care and doesn't understand the consequences of his decision. That alone would be enough for an assessment under the Mental health Act.

In one of the videos I watched Neelu stated, in her 'professional opinion', that his creatinine levels were the result of a new exercise regime and not drinking enough. If wikipedia is to be believed a reading of 791 is WAY beyond that being a possibility. She is clearly influencing him with advice that could cause his death.

I will not be at all surprised to hear in the next few days that he has indeed died and Neelu will be at least partially responsible. Morally if not legally.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

SteveUK wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:50 pm
AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:15 pm One of Edward Ellis's chums has posted that there has been a visit by health practitioners to Neelu's house where they have attempted to section him. Seems he ran away so no joy there.

Can't wait to hear Neelu's version of events. Bet it has chem-trails and aliens involved.
And don't forget the treason notices and commercial Liens. Wouldn't be the same without them.
And kidnappiing. Kidnapping with evil treasonous intent abetting poisoning by chem-trail.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Wakeman52

Post by Wakeman52 »

As I live with someone with Stage 3 kidney disease, which is manageable and being managed, I would say that if Mr Ellis doesn't get help very soon, he will drop dead. He's probably at Stage 5, if that result is anything to go by. He's also dehydrated and exercising! It may not be the kidney failure that gets him, but another complication such as a heart attack.

Sad, because even now, that fate is preventable with proper and prompt medical intervention.
Our future is like that of the passengers on a small pleasure boat sailing quietly above the Niagara Falls, not knowing that the engines are about to fail. James Lovelock.