UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Siegfried Shrink
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Show Mr. Ellis a lion's den and he's the first to wander into it.
Juisarian
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Juisarian »

I just need to be able to run faster than Equity Lawyer Edward William Ellis.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Meanwhile...

Neelu appears to be hiding extradition fugitive Lynda Thyer (she of the fake cancer cure case with David Noakes) in her attic (or at least that's the implication from a video she posted on the loulotus You Tube channel yesterday).

Digging, digging. Downwards, ever digging.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Neelu outside court with one of her friends, the legend John Paterson. He's got a fine and a suspended sentence, but they are somehow hailing this as a great win!!1!!! Edward Ellis QC is mentioned as passing on a bundle of garbage to the journalists who happened near to be in town for another case.Andy Devine seems to be pulling the strings over this mug. Apparently HH Jon Smith is in an adjacent court getting his arse handed to him on a plate.

So, a double dose of madness down at the court house - a Neelu case and a CLC one, all in one day!

Despite this being a self declared win, he's appealing. Go figure.

https://www.facebook.com/victor.pc.589/ ... 766783421/

:beatinghorse:
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
AnOwlCalledSage

SteveUK wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:27 pm Despite this being a self declared win, he's appealing. Go figure.
But, er, this was in the Court of Appeal. I have my doubts that the Supreme Court would regard it as a case requiring their adjudication :lol:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
longdog

Post by longdog »

SteveUK wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:27 pm Apparently HH Jon Smith is in an adjacent court getting his arse handed to him on a plate.
I saw this claim on the PLD group where Dismal Dave was claiming yesterday that he was at the supreme court today...
John Smith, whom is a representative of the common law courts as you will know, but NOT the common law court himself...(the common law courts are of the people). Is taking the battle to the FAKE supreme so called court tomorrow morning in London....He has put Queens Bench Division on Notice that what is occurring is treasonous and, that the common law court, which has supremacy over all other so called "courts" which do not abide by the ancient laws and customs of the land, has ruled that ALL EU extradition orders against British subjects is unlawful.
Strangely enough the listings for The Supreme Court seem to have omitted what would be the greatest and most significant case in the history of greatest and most significant cases... If he won... Here I use the word 'if' in the sense of 'if my auntie had a penis she'd be my uncle' or 'with enough ifs you can put the Eiffel Tower in a bottle' of course.

Perhaps the Supreme Court are not listing it because they know it will bring the whole British justice and political system crashing down. Or perhaps HHJ Smith J forgot to tell them he was coming. Or perhaps his honour and Dipshit Dave are full of crap.

I'm guessing the true meaning of 'taking the battle to the FAKE (Capital letters? Isn't that dog Latin and therefore meaningless?) supreme so called court' is that he will be standing outside shouting nonsense at passers by and scaring the pigeons... Maybe handing a load of shite in to the receptionist that will have to be rebutted point by point and in detail otherwise blah, blah, blah tacit acquiescence... 'Doing a Neelu' as I like to think of it.

https://www.supremecourt.uk/visiting/co ... tings.html
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Strangely enough the listings for The Supreme Court seem to have omitted what would be the greatest and most significant case in the history of greatest and most significant cases... If he won... Here I use the word 'if' in the sense of 'if my auntie had a penis she'd be my uncle' or 'with enough ifs you can put the Eiffel Tower in a bottle' of course.
Is that the same aunt and uncle that you took offense to my posting a picture of in a different discussion?
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
longdog

Post by longdog »

Burnaby49 wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:41 pm
Is that the same aunt and uncle that you took offense to my posting a picture of in a different discussion?
Auntie Blue One Eyed Blob and Uncle White One Eyed Blob? Yeah... Them. :mrgreen:
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

SteveUK wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:27 pm Neelu outside court with one of her friends, the legend John Paterson. He's got a fine and a suspended sentence, but they are somehow hailing this as a great win!!1!!! Edward Ellis QC is mentioned as passing on a bundle of garbage to the journalists who happened near to be in town for another case.Andy Devine seems to be pulling the strings over this mug. Apparently HH Jon Smith is in an adjacent court getting his arse handed to him on a plate.

So, a double dose of madness down at the court house - a Neelu case and a CLC one, all in one day!

Despite this being a self declared win, he's appealing. Go figure.

https://www.facebook.com/victor.pc.589/ ... 766783421/

:beatinghorse:
You forgot to mention that the fine (according to Pratterson) was a whopping £19,000!

Oooof!
longdog

Post by longdog »

exiledscouser wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:04 pm You forgot to mention that the fine (according to Pratterson) was a whopping £19,000!

Oooof!
Ho Lee Phuq :snicker:
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

For those of us who don't follow this discussion as avidly as you Brits, what was he convicted of?
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
longdog

Post by longdog »

Burnaby49 wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:48 pm For those of us who don't follow this discussion as avidly as you Brits, what was he convicted of?
It was contempt of court but I'm not 100% sure what the underlying case was about. I think it was an injunction to stop him harassing either certain people or people in general.

Here's the loathsome little turd in person and the usual incisive legal commentary from everybody's favourite loon and struck off pharmacist.

Strangely 'Equity Lawyer' Edward Ellis was there but wasn't allowed to represent our hero... Not allowed to or didn't fancy a contempt charge of his own?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jc6NqVS ... 9en1Fpj19o
longdog

Post by longdog »

Here's another example of the sort of person he is. The title says it all.

Please feel free to mock his "I am an East End gangster" act while whining that somebody punched him in the head which was "attempted murder".

And please feel free to report the video as I did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jc6NqVS ... 9en1Fpj19o
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

There was a hint in there that the case involved recording court procedings, and knowing this lot they probably aggravated it considerably by publishing the recording.

So, he's not going to pay the fine so that's OK. No one will notice if he does not pay a £19,000 fine and of course, there are no procedings for enforcing the payment of fines... or are there?

I see the seeds of some new conflict in this.............

Does he have a house? He will soon see the last of that.
longdog

Post by longdog »

I think the recording in court thing is just Neelu spouting shit. You know what she's like. Every case is going to be the most epicest case ever and it'll overturn the whole system.

As for the fine. If he doesn't pay they will jail him and it won't just be for 21 days either. Simple as that.
AnOwlCalledSage

longdog wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:47 pm I think the recording in court thing is just Neelu spouting shit. You know what she's like.
This time she was right. It was for recording in court. I believe it was during a case in April 2017. The original contempt hearing was November 2017 but he's been making appeals (as he has every right to) until it got this far.

What is not clear is whether the £19,000 is all fine or includes costs. Whilst it seems a little high, contempt has no upper limit for fines. However, at the last hearing the Judge said he was reserving his decision on costs so I suspect it's a mix of the two.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:01 am
longdog wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:47 pm I think the recording in court thing is just Neelu spouting shit. You know what she's like.
This time she was right. It was for recording in court. I believe it was during a case in April 2017. The original contempt hearing was November 2017 but he's been making appeals (as he has every right to) until it got this far.

What is not clear is whether the £19,000 is all fine or includes costs. Whilst it seems a little high, contempt has no upper limit for fines. However, at the last hearing the Judge said he was reserving his decision on costs so I suspect it's a mix of the two.
I think this character lives in a static caravan and probably has very little to his name. Bailiffs come after you for certain fines but at the High Court it falls to the Tipstaff who can cart you off straight to Pentonville Prison, even for civil debt. See S139 of the Sentencing Act 2000 (which deals with Crown Court fines but I suspect High Courts have similar if not identical provisions) which has a sliding scale with unpaid debts up to £20,000 attracting 12 months inside.

JP is given to issuing constant death threats to his enemies, hinting that he has friends in low places who will be paying them a visit or that they'll be 'put through the chipper'. Add to the mix a mile-wide streak of nasty and quite virulent anti semitism and he's hardly citizen of the year. That said, he's been making threats of this type for years and they appear to be hollow.

A poster over on Hoaxtead Research had this to say about him;
Sam Best wrote:I find this man most odd. He posts those vile antisemitic old Nazi posters on Facebook meant as an insult and bizarrely, he looks just like the exaggerated characters in them.
So if JP refuses to pay his huge fine, they'll take him away and I for one will be pleased to see him sent down.

Oh, and hats off to Longdog for the first use of the word "epicest" I've ever seen, a most erudite contribution to this board.
AnOwlCalledSage

One of Edward Ellis's chums has posted that there has been a visit by health practitioners to Neelu's house where they have attempted to section him. Seems he ran away so no joy there.

Can't wait to hear Neelu's version of events. Bet it has chem-trails and aliens involved.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:15 pm One of Edward Ellis's chums has posted that there has been a visit by health practitioners to Neelu's house where they have attempted to section him. Seems he ran away so no joy there.

Can't wait to hear Neelu's version of events. Bet it has chem-trails and aliens involved.
And don't forget the treason notices and commercial Liens. Wouldn't be the same without them.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
AnOwlCalledSage

I need to buy some lottery tickets. Neelu speaks! Yep, the mothership makes an appearance.

But on the bright side, Fake Judge John Smith offers her good advice about how to avoid parking and bus lane fines.
John Smith · Dump your car (ANPR can track you) and phone at least 5 miles from where you are. Take out as much CASH each as you can and only pay cash for things. Always go to the, SAME cash machine to withdraw or you leave a trail, buy a burner phone cash and get a throw away sim card. Good luck. Oh, and if you go out, wear a wide brimmed hat and don't look up.