UK - Tom Crawford - Eviction

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Normal Wisdom
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Tom Crawford - Eviction

Post by Normal Wisdom »

slowsmile wrote:
Losleones wrote:The great man has spoken. No, no, no Mr. pony tail you're as culpable as the other clowns.
:beatinghorse:
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... ZpYzXCkqrU
Haining is in deep denial mode regarding Tom.

viewtopic.php?p=196294#p196289
Ceylon is of course correct, there isn't any indication that he ever offered Tom advice. However his willingness to support, encourage and promote Tom's cause irrespective of the lunacy of the arguments that he and his actual advisors have advanced and the near certainty of the consequences doesn't fall within my definition of being a friend.

If next week Tom tells Ceylon that he is so depressed by events he is planning to take his own life will Ceylon try to stop him or simply take the view that Tom is "a grown up and makes his own choices" and "support him in whatever choice he made"?

Ceylon's only contribution since the eviction is to try to to absolve himself of any responsibility. This only serves to demonstrate what a parasite and a coward he is.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

letissier14 wrote:Had an pm from someone I don't know on Facebook and despite Tom losing his court case and then losing his house, people are still not sure what to do!

Facebook user
Hi gordon what is your opinion on the events in Nottingham regarding to crawford

Gordon Letissier

Very sad. No one likes to see someone lose a house

Facebook user
I have been told that this was not actually fraud by the bank and told that you might be able to shed some light on the events leading to this evection

Gordon Letissier
have a read on quatloos - google it

Facebook user
OK thank you for your time pal did message guy taylor with no reply

Gordon Letissier
I doubt if he would reply

Facebook user

He seems to be advising on issues thought he would help me as I dnt know the story of tom and his family

Gordon Letissier
If you need proper legal advice, contact a solicitor

Hamid Rashid
OK thank you just dnt want to fight for somthin I know nothing about as there are ppl telling me not to go to Notts as the crawfords have not be honest

Gordon Letissier
Tom lost his court case but told everyone he won. Have you seen the court judgment

Facebook user

Yes but he said he won and the house was safe for the time being

Gordon Letissier
He was evicted yesterday. take from that what you can
That reads like somebody trying to get you to have a rant so they can then post it on other pages to use against you. You handled that well, simple and to the point. :D
'Putin's left hand man'
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

Normal Wisdom wrote:
slowsmile wrote:
Losleones wrote:The great man has spoken. No, no, no Mr. pony tail you're as culpable as the other clowns.
:beatinghorse:
http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... ZpYzXCkqrU
Haining is in deep denial mode regarding Tom.

viewtopic.php?p=196294#p196289
Ceylon is of course correct, there isn't any indication that he ever offered Tom advice. However his willingness to support, encourage and promote Tom's cause irrespective of the lunacy of the arguments that he and his actual advisors have advanced and the near certainty of the consequences doesn't fall within my definition of being a friend.

If next week Tom tells Ceylon that he is so depressed by events he is planning to take his own life will Ceylon try to stop him or simply take the view that Tom is "a grown up and makes his own choices" and "support him in whatever choice he made"?

Ceylon's only contribution since the eviction is to try to to absolve himself of any responsibility. This only serves to demonstrate what a parasite and a coward he is.
I'm racking my tired little brain here but I'm pretty certain 'dumb and dumber' said they were advising Tom in one of their videos just after the verdict on May 14. Even if it was a Freudian slip they should be totally held to account, as you've quite rightly pointed out they've rinsed every last ounce of misery from Tom and his case to promote their scraggy little web forum.
'Putin's left hand man'
Bones

Post by Bones »

As above
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

the only people who can be blamed for this mess is tom and sue, it was tom and sue, who stopped paying the EP, it was tom and sue who got the arrears, tom and sue who took idiots advice, just because the wise men offer it doesn't meant tom and sue had to accept it

tom and sue where desperate and met idiots with ideas,
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Ceylon never gave any advice to Tom?

So he's never published any video on YouTube promoting Get Out Of Debt Free and how to use the processes described on that site? He's never talked about the benefits of following the processes he describes?

He didn't promote Tom's videos about the banks being fraudulent or the event that changed the world? He didn't pander to Tom's belief that he was fighting the good fight? He didn't talk about how great a victory Tom had pulled off? He did all of those things and while they may not meet the criteria of advice, they were encouragement. He also attacked those who tried to talk Tom into trying something sensible.

Ceylon may not have led Tom down the path, but he was certainly standing at the back pushing him on and I don't think their was any real difference. What he didn't do was caution Tom about what he was risking or give him all the options available to him.

He'll pretend to care about Tom, but he will only further encourage acts that pander to his insanity. He won't help Tom and all he'll achieve is to get Tom into further trouble.
Warning may contain traces of nut
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

PeanutGallery wrote:Ceylon never gave any advice to Tom?

So he's never published any video on YouTube promoting Get Out Of Debt Free and how to use the processes described on that site? He's never talked about the benefits of following the processes he describes?

He didn't promote Tom's videos about the banks being fraudulent or the event that changed the world? He didn't pander to Tom's belief that he was fighting the good fight? He didn't talk about how great a victory Tom had pulled off? He did all of those things and while they may not meet the criteria of advice, they were encouragement. He also attacked those who tried to talk Tom into trying something sensible.

Ceylon may not have led Tom down the path, but he was certainly standing at the back pushing him on and I don't think their was any real difference. What he didn't do was caution Tom about what he was risking or give him all the options available to him.

He'll pretend to care about Tom, but he will only further encourage acts that pander to his insanity. He won't help Tom and all he'll achieve is to get Tom into further trouble.
Just found the video I was thinking of and they used the term 'assisted'. Well you can assist someone who's committing suicide, or in Tom's case financial suicide.

https://youtu.be/TdRZ8CDvYdo?t=2m12s
'Putin's left hand man'
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

and then there was this...

A must watch, https://video-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hvide ... e=559AEF74

CRAZY JUST GOT CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
'Putin's left hand man'
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

should of paid mortgage
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

nice assault by tom at 13.00 mins,
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

listen to the old trout at 29:45 recycling the demented Michael O's FB comment earlier that day. Just shows how these spastics are so easily led. "Re E Tard, when the crowd shout BO"!
'Putin's left hand man'
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

one of his chickens has gone missing apparently, but he'll soon realise if he doesn't pay Guy Taylor he'll start losing fingers.
'Putin's left hand man'
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

All of this could have been avoided if he'd have crowd funded this early doors but that was one deep rabbit hole he got into and his pride got in the way of him ever escaping.

You can see how stressed out he was in that video, like a cornered animal throwing last dice after last dice all to no avail. I can well imagine he was terribly embarrassed too. All that support last year then the biggest 180 in history as there's more cops in the streets than supporters.

Amazing video of a very desperate man well and truly defeated.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

Things we've learned about the Crawfords:

Sue is sweaty and quite loud. Up until now she wasn't much of a figure but it seems that she is into the cargo cult of GoodF as much as Tom is. The fact that she was being evicted due to her husbands failed court arguments and couldn't see

Tom is quite a threatening character. I saw a number of points where his behaviour could have led to an arrest, in fact if he had been it might have prevented some trouble later on.

It's notable that none of Tom's neighbours made an appearance or came out to offer Tom or his family any form of support.

It also seems that by the time Tom was complaining in the earlier video, the removals company hadn't actually started to inventory or remove property, I would guess that they were busy inside either securing the property, or watching the street theatre that Tom and company were supplying them with.

I have to question how much this operation cost, in terms of the private security arrangements, then again I suppose it's all being added onto Tom's eventual bill.
Warning may contain traces of nut
GH132
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by GH132 »

Can anybody really see this ending? What needs to happen for this to stop?

They'll be a failed auction : imagine the scenes if the Crawford Camp find the location.
The house will eventually be sold : hope the buyers have a stiff back
Tom may be forced to go bankrupt
And all along they'll be videos left, right and centre, with shouts of Fraud and goodness knows what.
Amanda Pike will continue to be her vitriolic self talking about her chickens.

And somewhere along the journey Tom may even be sectioned ! :Axe:
JonnyL

Post by JonnyL »

I found it interesting the guy from HMCTS was there with the eviction paperwork, is this to be assumed it went up to the high court for this eviction?
'Putin's left hand man'
fat frank

Post by fat frank »

I hope they refuse to accept his bankrupts
Silly Ebert
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Silly Ebert »

I have to say the shocking news about the chicken has left me stunned but on the plus side one lost chicken replaced by hundreds of cuckoo's is a bonus. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Silly Ebert
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Silly Ebert »

JonnyL wrote:I found it interesting the guy from HMCTS was there with the eviction paperwork, is this to be assumed it went up to the high court for this eviction?
No this was carried out by the County Court with a County Court warrant (n49) not a High Court writ 66.
The CC hired private security has they do not have enough CC Bailiffs to cover such an eviction.
fat frank

Post by fat frank »