"Ceylon" the UK's top Goodfer nothing

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

rumpelstilzchen
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: "Ceylon" the UK's top Goodfer nothing

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

grixit wrote:
I went there. getintodenialfree now says you have to log on to read posts. so, ok, i tried to register. registration didn't work.
If you access the site in the normal way you can read all the posts.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Bones wrote:Ceylon still hiding under that rock with his bald significant other ?
He is probably busy scribbling away working on his upcoming release titled:
"'THE JUDGMENT EXPLAINED' EXPLAINED !!!!1!!!!"
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
Llwellyn
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Llwellyn »

Ceylon and all the others will simply turn this into a 'proof' of the corruption, and evil cabal control. They won't admit they were wrong. They won't admit they have no clue or understanding of law, courts, and the actual/real system that exists.

They will scream and shout, and go on about how it proves they were right and that it is all a grand conspiracy. The government rothschild shills and employees feeding mass misinformation. With that, they will continue to live in their world of idiocracy ... they don't understand much in actuality about the legal system, about the laws, about courts, or hell even about the Magna Carta (which I hear everyone sovcit/freeman etc scream they know and have read etc etc) ..

- Side Note - for those wondering.. the Magna Carta (which is a document many of the 'child' countries and the UK have used as a foundation ..) was written for the LORDS.. Landholders/People of Title - who supplied to the Royalty. When it refers to a free person in it.. it is of a time, where only the Nobility were 'free' .. everyone else was a vassal. This means it ONLY applied to them! :) - love history, and reading, and referencing.
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

rumpelstilzchen wrote:
Bones wrote:Ceylon still hiding under that rock with his bald significant other ?
He is probably busy scribbling away working on his upcoming release titled:
"'THE JUDGMENT EXPLAINED' EXPLAINED !!!!1!!!!"
It should be " The Eviction Explained"....BOOM !!!!!!!!!
I find the whole thing dreadfully sad.
There is something rotten when institutions bailed out with public money that can evict those in debt.
There has to be a better way. But unfortunately the freeman movement and others have been hijacked by people more concerned with parking tickets and nonsense about maritime law than about the real issues affecting the lives of ordinary people.
Tom had options available to him, as has been pointed out here before. Why anyone thought this had any chance of success is beyond me.
Still, Ceylon , Ebert, Guy and the others who egged him on had nothing to lose.
In his eviction video one guy claims he knows what he is talking about because he has " been evicted twice before"....The Spirit of Python lives on.
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

In his eviction video one guy claims he knows what he is talking about because he has " been evicted twice before"....The Spirit of Python lives on.[/quote]

But he does a film to publicise !!!!!1!!!

I do try, I do honestly I do....but,
serves the silly old fool right, 25 minutes in the company of Ebert nearly 8 years ago
was enough to last me a life time. Crawford's started their own mess in 1991!
serves them right!.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
AiusLocutius
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by AiusLocutius »

Just had a gander at the sticky from wserra concerning post volumes.
In the post he mentions the volume of new users, myself included.
It would be interesting to see the stats showing the volume of sign ups increase since Bertie advertised Quatloos on getoutofdebtfree, when complaining about this thread appearing.
To tell the truth up to that point I was unaware of these forums and had been fighting my own little battle for the last couple of years and had already been banned on GOODF.
So from me at least, thank you Bertie for putting me onto a great source of info I was unaware existed and other like minded people when it comes to GOODF.
If the figures are available I'd happily post a Big thank you and sloppy kiss to Bertie on the GOODF latest news.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

AiusLocutius wrote:To tell the truth up to that point I was unaware of these forums and had been fighting my own little battle for the last couple of years and had already been banned on GOODF.
Welcome to the Illuminati Minions Club, Aius.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

Mark's interpretation of the Crawford's eviction is going to be one to watch out for.

He wasn't even there and one has to ask why he wasn't there being local and all that.

A really suspicious person might think he set Crawford up as a mark and it's not the first time this has been raised on YouTube. A case study of the suspicion can be seen here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4AtWA1hbyQ

Notice towards the end of the video Wesley laughing it up with the police. Make of this what you will.
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

Over on GOODF, Haining denies Tom Crawford ever posted on there asking for mortgage advice.

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 10#p400298

Now I wouldn't expect him to remember every post on GOODF - but Tom's original post on GOODF has been linked to many times over.

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... ZpUERtVikq

So there's the evidence Ceylon - better get deleting threads again pronto - although I've saved a copy of the first page of the thread.
daveBeeston

Post by daveBeeston »

The bit that really annoys me from that post by Ceylon is this bit
Ceylon
tom is a grown up and makes his own choices

as a friend i will back his choices 100%
A true friend will always back their friends but they will also stop them doing something stupid, something that will cause them massive finacial loss or being arrested.

Ceylon your not a true friend of Tom's or his family your a "friend"(or for a more accurate spelling a fiend) someone who is there to encourage and guide the stupidity and then back peddle and deny knowledge when it all goes wrong.

With friends like you no one needs an enemy.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot,they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
#six

Post by #six »

slowsmile wrote:Over on GOODF, Haining denies Tom Crawford ever posted on there asking for mortgage advice.

Now I wouldn't expect him to remember every post on GOODF - but Tom's original post on GOODF has been linked to many times over.

So there's the evidence Ceylon - better get deleting threads again pronto - although I've saved a copy of the first page of the thread.
And the killer statement from that link
Our question to you is can we send them a promissory note to clear our debts as we have only four months left in our house, will never rise that much money
IDIOT

Post by IDIOT »

Mark should have had the decency to show TC all his associated previous failures at bare minimum.

So he sad he didn't advise him but was quite happy to tell Tom he won further convincing Crawford he was still on the right path.

Now he basically washes his hands of any involvement. What a rotten man.
slowsmile

Post by slowsmile »

Pleased to see letissier14 has helped jog Hainings memory.

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 10#p400306
Syf
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Syf »

Hes still denies ever offering Tom advice :roll:
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

slowsmile wrote:Pleased to see letissier14 has helped jog Hainings memory.

http://www.getoutofdebtfree.org/forum/v ... 10#p400306
Followed by some complete & utter garbage, which as we know is necessary to survive on goofy.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

daveBeeston wrote:The bit that really annoys me from that post by Ceylon is this bit
Ceylon
tom is a grown up and makes his own choices

as a friend i will back his choices 100%
A true friend will always back their friends but they will also stop them doing something stupid, something that will cause them massive finacial loss or being arrested.

Ceylon your not a true friend of Tom's or his family your a "friend"(or for a more accurate spelling a fiend) someone who is there to encourage and guide the stupidity and then back peddle and deny knowledge when it all goes wrong.

With friends like you no one needs an enemy.
What, I wonder, is the hourly rate for true friend legal advice? Does this true friend have public liability insurance to pay out in the event his negligence causes a loss, say of a house?
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

IDIOT wrote:Mark should have had the decency to show TC all his associated previous failures at bare minimum.

So he sad he didn't advise him but was quite happy to tell Tom he won further convincing Crawford he was still on the right path.

Now he basically washes his hands of any involvement. What a rotten man.
His replies to the comments does show that he is a person of little principle , and very little common decency either.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

slowsmile wrote:Over on GOODF, Haining denies Tom Crawford ever posted on there asking for mortgage advice.

What that does prove is the from the beginning Tom was looking for how to get out of debt free, that magical spell that would avoid him having to pay anything.....foolish stupid man. :beatinghorse:
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

ahh yes. Good ole` reliable Mark Haining Ceylon. Putting distance between himself and the total shambles he assisted in.
He's probably already on the look out for another sucker he can use and abuse.
Losleones

Post by Losleones »

wanglepin wrote:

ahh yes. Good ole` reliable Mark Haining Ceylon. Putting distance between himself and the total shambles he assisted in.
He's probably already on the look out for another sucker he can use and abuse.
He's not actively involved in Petey's scam (apart from promoting on his GIDF site) so it's back to gibberish videos filmed in graveyards with his slappy mate for now.

He ought to hang his head in shame at the destruction & crap he's promoted.