FB Group: Mortgages are a scam UK

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Re: FB Group: Mortgages are a scam UK

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

If these sorts of groups had a motto it would be "No Equity Left".
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
SteveUK
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by SteveUK »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 5:45 am If these sorts of groups had a motto it would be "No Equity Left".
A quick Google translate to Latin, as is the fashion, reveals Non reliquit judicium.

I like it, got a nice footler ring to it, and will work well when put on garbage notices.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

SteveUK wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 5:24 am And another, they're scoring goals left right centre at the moment
Related to this matter ..
Jon Whiteford UPDATE: We are back in the property for just over a month, we have a hearing at the County Court on Friday 17th May at 12.30 where we are asking for full disclosure under CPR 31.12 to which we are hoping the judge will grant meaning we will receive deed of assignment, original deed etc, or even better, we are hoping they will withdraw their complaint, not show up or fail to disclose and remove legal charge and affect repayment of all sums paid since the mortgage was taken out plus 8% compound interest
Mike_p
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Mike_p »

SteveUK wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 5:20 am More win!! 1!!

If they'd dug just a little deeper, by looking at the Certificate of Incorporation dated 17 Sept 2007, they'd have discovered that the Bank of Scotland was originally incorporated by an Act of Parliament in 1695! The requirement to register at Companies House was provided by a further Act of Parliament (HBOS Group Reorganisation Act 2006).
ArthurWankspittle

Jon Whiteford UPDATE: We are back in the property for just over a month, we have a hearing at the County Court on Friday 17th May at 12.30 where we are asking for full disclosure under CPR 31.12 to which we are hoping the judge will grant meaning we will receive deed of assignment, original deed etc, or even better, we are hoping they will withdraw their complaint, not show up or fail to disclose and remove legal charge and affect repayment of all sums paid since the mortgage was taken out plus 8% compound interest do something totally irrelevant to the case.
FTFY
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
longdog

Post by longdog »

"We're hoping for a free house and compensation"

Good luck with that.

I'm hoping my judicial review of the latest big Euromillions win will substitute the numbers the numbers that were drawn with the numbers I picked.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

longdog wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 10:04 pm "We're hoping for a free house and compensation"

Good luck with that.

I'm hoping my judicial review of the latest big Euromillions win will substitute the numbers the numbers that were drawn with the numbers I picked.
Well aren't you just the ever optimistic camper…. :snicker:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
longdog

Post by longdog »

notorial dissent wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 12:29 am
longdog wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 10:04 pm "We're hoping for a free house and compensation"

Good luck with that.

Well aren't you just the ever optimistic camper…. :snicker:
I'm quietly confident.

After I win I'm going to launch further challenges based on the maxim of law "I was going to put exactly those numbers on... I swear on my baby's life... I should be able to buy a ticket retrispk... retrospac... afterwards."
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Looks like we have a live eviction ongoing

https://www.facebook.com/roland.a.ford/ ... jQzMjQ0NQ/

Not sure if you have to be a member or not. The name Ronald A Ford rings a bell, was he at the Dorset O'Bonkers one?

Edit: Quite a pricey place being taken back.. Is it a TGBMS approach on the mortgage?

https://www.zoopla.co.uk/property/112-c ... u/19710275
ArthurWankspittle

Interesting that Zoopla indicates it has either been up for rent or for sale every year for the last five. Someone been trying to cover the mortgage or sell up to settle up?
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

I have just watched the whole 'live feed' and it was dull beyond belief. A bloke stood around, after an hour or two some baliffs turned up, were met with a barrage of pseudo-legal babble which as usual included wet ink and common law, the baliffs wandered off, possibly called for police assistance which did not appear. Nothing else happened.

It did seem from general chatter that the property owner, Michael, had been evicted and re-occupied the property, so if he was there as an illegal squatter I don't see the problem, arrest him and ignore or arrest any of his mates that try to obstruct this action.
HardyW
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by HardyW »

hucknallred wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:18 am Looks like we have a live eviction ongoing

https://www.facebook.com/roland.a.ford/ ... jQzMjQ0NQ/

The name Ronald A Ford rings a bell, was he at the Dorset O'Bonkers one?
Roland not Ronald.
TheHallouminati wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:46 am Roland Ford is the Footle cameraman of choice. Attends most Comedy Common Law Court events, recently found filming Rab C Sproul, and Neelu as well as O'Bonkers and if I'm not mistaken was at Wakefest back in 2016. Loves filming in courts, and like Ken Thompson, should be on every court's list as a contempt of court contender.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

hucknallred wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:18 am The name Ronald A Ford rings a bell, was he at the Dorset O'Bonkers one?
Yes. Also filmed the Lynda Thyer habeas corpus farce. He is also Crabbie's co-squatter.

Although it's Roland.a.ford.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor