Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Re: Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Post by Gregg »

So, he'll be spending tomorrow night as a guest of Her Majesty then?
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Post by rogfulton »

I wonder what Roland would do if someone showed up looking for crab bait?
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
TheNewSaint
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by TheNewSaint »

So Crabby's prior commitment was to go hang out with O"Bonkers at the Great British Mortgage Swindle meetup? Wow, that's an even bigger middle finger than I thought.
Tuba Cain
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by Tuba Cain »

Slightly off topic, but: if the stupid bastard is about to hit the slammer, who’s going to look after Roland?
"The only thing which may accurately be said of a man who believes himself to be a poached egg is that he is in the minority" - James Burke, "The Day the Universe Changed"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Well, if he does indeed get pinched some concerned citizen might drop a dime to the local RSPCA about an abandoned animal and the bailiffs about his absence.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

there is no 'Roland' and any animal still there is there to keep him out.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Roland, The Headless Thompson Gunner!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6s5Kjw5BEQ
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

It's not an actual dog.
longdog

Post by longdog »

It's just one of his homeless tramp mates.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

longdog wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:44 am It's just one of his homeless tramp mates.
I believe he's Michael O'B's cameraman.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
TheHallouminati
First Mate
First Mate

Post by TheHallouminati »

Roland Ford is the Footle cameraman of choice. Attends most Comedy Common Law Court events, recently found filming Rab C Sproul, and Neelu as well as O'Bonkers and if I'm not mistaken was at Wakefest back in 2016. Loves filming in courts, and like Ken Thompson, should be on every court's list as a contempt of court contender.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

rogfulton wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 10:05 pm I wonder what Roland would do if someone showed up looking for crab bait?
Film it for the entertainment of the masses I would have thought :shrug:
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

TheHallouminati wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:46 amWakefest back in 2016.
Did that even get a video. From memory it was Chrisy Morris & a few people in tents in a field. Barely double figures on the attendance.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Kimberly James QC has now weighed in with some legal advice for Crabbie.

Imperative that you email the court asking for an invitation warrant. This prevents the police from executing the warrant if they have it. The warrant is only because they claim they do not know your where abouts. Your address will be in the email of course but point the fact out to them that there will be no requirement for the warrant and give them three dates in which you can attend. This will put any execution of the warrant to rest. You coukd also raise a judicial review on the wigs power to exucute a warrant in civil proceddings. It can be done but very rarely. I myself have never heard of it as this is in the criminal domain. They should have continued without you.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

mufc1959 wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:17 pm Kimberly James QC has now weighed in with some legal advice for Crabbie.
I think that might be advice for Colin Worrall who has not been paying his council tax. But as with everything in the FOTLer community who can tell anymore!!!
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:31 pm
mufc1959 wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 12:17 pm Kimberly James QC has now weighed in with some legal advice for Crabbie.
I think that might be advice for Colin Worrall who has not been paying his council tax. But as with everything in the FOTLer community who can tell anymore!!!
It's advice which, if followed, will have the same amount of success for Crabbie as it will for Colin Worrall.
HardyW
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by HardyW »

Daily Court Status
Maidstone

Tuesday 23 July 2019 16:44
Court 7 T20190126
ROBERT ARTHUR WHITE
For Execution of Bench Warrant - Hearing finished for ROBERT ARTHUR WHITE - 16:37

(whatever that means ...)
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

HardyW wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:33 pm Daily Court Status
Maidstone

Court 7 T20190126
ROBERT ARTHUR WHITE
For Execution of Bench Warrant - Hearing finished for ROBERT ARTHUR WHITE - 16:37

A guess. They had a hearing, he didn't show up, and a bench warrant for his arrest has been issued. I had exactly that happen in a hearing I attended.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
daltontrumbno
Captain
Captain

Post by daltontrumbno »

Burnaby49 wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:59 pm
HardyW wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:33 pm Daily Court Status
Maidstone

Court 7 T20190126
ROBERT ARTHUR WHITE

A guess. They had a hearing, he didn't show up, and a bench warrant for his arrest has been issued. I had exactly that happen in a hearing I attended.
He handed himself into the police who took him to court. The case was adjourned and crabby has to check in with the police three times a week. His case is back on the daily check warning list from 19th August.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Update from the horse's mouth ..
Robert White
Eviction/trial update.
Back home again now not a fugitive any more. Tobe went into the court this morning on his own to check out the bench warrant procedure, they told him they used to have a police officer/constable on site to arrest anyone on an outstanding warrant, but they don't do that any more, now they have to go to a police station and hand themselves in.
So we went to the police station, we gave them the details and had to wait a while before they arrested me. Spent just over 2 hours in the police cells before being transported in handcuffs to the court cells. The judge kept me waiting until 4.15pm before calling me up, I think I was probably the last case heard today, anyway after lots of umming and ahing he finally agreed to TRUST me not to break bail conditions again, the only change is I have to sign on at the police station 3 days a week. Also my trial warned list has now moved to 19th August, and the cps have been told they must write to me by 31st July concerning the full disclosure request. To be continued,
Tobe Leigh The best part is that your bail conditions are to live and sleep each night at the address that is supposed not to be your home
Robert White Yeah would of loved to know what the judge was thinking when he was reading the paperwork.
Ian Mcmahon well then that is tacit acquiescence them agreeing to these conditions after 12 weeks thats a lawful contract