Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh, UK bankster-buster

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

SpearGrass
Pirate
Pirate

Re: Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh, UK bankster-buster

Post by SpearGrass »

Some legal clarification:

As I suspected, he doesn't have parental responsibilty so isn't a party to the care proceedings.

Even with the usual packet of salt, I believe him when he says there is an interim care order, and that isn't a normal incident of divorce. The definition of a care order (section 31(2) is:
A court may only make a care order or supervision order if it is satisfied—

(a) that the child concerned is suffering, or is likely to suffer, significant harm; and

(b) that the harm, or likelihood of harm, is attributable to—

(i) the care given to the child, or likely to be given to him if the order were not made, not being what it would be reasonable to expect a parent to give to him; or

(ii) the child's being beyond parental control.
And the grounds for an interim care order are:
(2) A court shall not make an interim care order or interim supervision order under this section unless it is satisfied that there are reasonable grounds for believing that the circumstances with respect to the child are as mentioned in section 31(2).
hucknallred
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by hucknallred »

In a previous deleted post he mentioned an injury at a Judo class where paramedics were called, but he sent them away or refused their services.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

SpearGrass wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:28 pm Some legal clarification:

As I suspected, he doesn't have parental responsibilty so isn't a party to the care proceedings.

Even with the usual packet of salt, I believe him when he says there is an interim care order, and that isn't a normal incident of divorce. ...
Speculatively, it might be thought by Social Services that Waugh has a long history of inappropriate, harmful interference in the child's care. It's easy to imagine how many times he may have caused problems for her at school, in healthcare or in the local community, by imposing his cranky beliefs upon her. Refusing to register her birth, for example, might cause the child endless difficulties in later life. Or refusing to allow paramedics to assess the judo injury, suggesting he is purporting PR which he does not have and using this to inflict reckless negligence on the child.

Social workers have probably been repeatedly/extensively involved over the years, and have concluded that mother is unwilling or unable to "put her foot down" and safeguard the child. We may only be seeing the tip of the iceberg here, they may have very substantial records of multiple incidents where this pattern is played out. Not an unprecedented situation, there are other cases where domineering grandparents or cultish religious groups have interfered harmfully in a child's care.

Importantly, obtaining a care order does not necessarily require the child to be carted away to the municipal orphanage. Family care options are always preferred, offering the best outcomes for the child and the least costs for the local authority. I suspect the proposed care plan in this case will be for the child to remain with mother, under strict terms which limit Waugh's involvement.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

It's easy to imagine how many times he may have caused problems for her at school,
He home schooled her:
Homeschooling her, rather than enrolling her in the immoral state education system, which sexualises children as young as four years old and holds mass vaccinations in schools.
This quickly caused me to strongly suspect that Newcastle City Council and their senior social workers had our daughter kidnapped into care, as revenge for me and my wife refusing to register her birth, send her to state school or have her vaccinated, all of which they have already admitted to an anonymous source that they are aggressively seeking to reverse
In a previous deleted post he mentioned an injury at a Judo class where paramedics were called, but he sent them away or refused their services.

Not quite:
The club owning couple’s friends were then asked quietly if they had heard anything that could be used to verify a report to social services and it was allegedly said by a parent of one of our daughter’s friends that my wife and I demonstrated neglect by not taking her for an X-Ray when she banged her head at a martial arts competition.

The truth is I wasn’t present at the time but my wife oversaw her examination by a qualified paramedic at the scene of her accident, who confirmed that there was absolutely no sign of concussion, or any need to go to A&E for an X-Ray and she was given the all clear to continue competing and went on to win another three more medals to add to the tally she had already hauled in that day.

However, there was no such context added to the blatantly malicious report this woman made, which also lied about our daughter having concussion and about me allegedly being at the event, when I wasn’t able to attend.

But was informed by my wife afterwards about everything that occurred, including our daughter mistakenly insisting that she had concussion, when the paramedic had told her otherwise and she proved it herself by winning three more medals afterwards, which simply wouldn’t have been possible if she was sufffering from any sort of serious head injury.
So by Waugh's account, he wasn't present. The business about a 'qualified paramedic' seems odd as written, but perhaps that's just down to Waugh's inimitable prose style. Something about it makes me wonder if there was actually any NHS Ambulance involvement. I know that ambulance services are under pressure, but would a paramedic really not get a child claiming to be concussed to A&E if only on a CYA basis.

Wiki's article on concussion seems to support my view that it can be hard to detect and not immediately obvious, but I'm no expert. It does show Waugh's claim that his child continuing in the competition shows she wasn't concussed to be dubious at best.
Any of these symptoms may begin immediately, or appear days after the injury. Concussion should be suspected if a person indirectly or directly hits their head and experiences any of the symptoms of concussion. Symptoms of a concussion may be delayed by 1–2 days after the accident. It is not unusual for symptoms to last 2 weeks in adults and 4 weeks in children. Fewer than 10% of sports-related concussions among children are associated with loss of consciousness.
Concussion symptoms vary between people and include physical, cognitive, and emotional symptoms. Symptoms may appear immediately or be delayed by 1–2 days. Delayed onset of symptoms may still be serious and require a medical assessment.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

As promoted by Waugh on TwiX, OhDearme's latest video, in which (from 3:40) he explains how Waugh's daughter being taken into care is the result of allowing women to have positions of authority.

https://roguemale.org/2023/12/10/25-the ... n-process/
TheRambler

Post by TheRambler »

John Uskglass wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2023 10:41 pm
So by Waugh's account, he wasn't present. The business about a 'qualified paramedic' seems odd as written, but perhaps that's just down to Waugh's inimitable prose style. Something about it makes me wonder if there was actually any NHS Ambulance involvement. I know that ambulance services are under pressure, but would a paramedic really not get a child claiming to be concussed to A&E if only on a CYA basis.
Under British Judo Association rules, the event organisers would have had to have arranged for a "medic" to be present throughout. https://www.britishjudo.org.uk/wp-conte ... e-2023.pdf Article 20:
In this article the person in the role of the medic is fulfilled by any first-aider or medical professional
provided by the event organiser and shall be identified by a uniform or badge.
A volunteer employed as a paramedic would fit this definition. A volunteer with knowledge of the sport might be better able to assess injuries than a similarly qualified individual without this exposure.

TheRambler
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

You learn something every day! I'm impressed by the BJA's attention to detail.
In the case of a broken nail, the medic can assist in cutting the nail. The medic may also help in
adjusting a scrotum injury (testicles)
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

More very dubious ramblings on his daughter situation, it seems clear the mother has some access and he doesn't. Also a very dubious tale of how he got her a passport.

https://www.thebernician.net/superior-g ... -the-state

Wayback link as he'll inevitably delete it

https://web.archive.org/web/20231207174 ... the-state/
As you predicted, the post has vanished....
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Update from Waugh on the child protection case.

https://www.thebernician.net/snatched-p ... l-workers/

Wayback link in case of deletion:

http://web.archive.org/web/202401212306 ... l-workers/

Make of it what you will.

His TwiX account still seems to have been handed over to 'Rogue Male'.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

"when the social workers heard his daughter had falsely told one of their children that her parents refused to take her to hospital when she had a serious injury".

Me thinks that would be grounds.

He seems to be under the misapprehension that a crime has to be committed for social services to get involved. An alleged crime against a child would almost certainly cause them to get involved, but it's not the only reason.

I'm a little rusty on child safeguarding issues. My last involvement was 12 years ago, so I guess things may have changed.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

He seems to be deliberately boasting about his unfitness as a parent ..

"But when they found out he doesn’t believe that viruses exist, never social distanced and never insisted that his daughter wear a mask during the Convid restrictions,"
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

I have a very close professional knowledge of this stuff, and Waugh's story is nonsensical - full of holes and contradictions. I don't think any part of it can be trusted. I'm not going to waste my time on a line-by-line fisking, it's just self-aggrandizing fiction.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Hercule Parrot wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 8:18 pm it's just self-aggrandizing fiction.
That's a pretty accurate description of everything on his site.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Whether fact or fiction, one of the strands in Waugh's tale does strike me as a foolish thing to put in the public domain, which is where he states that part of the grounds for the care order are that he is suspected of sexual abuse/grooming of his daughter. Given the febrile nature of the cultural milieu he's operating in, with its obsession with 'paedos' and history of constant infighting and denunciation of people as shills for tptb, that seems like a hostage to fortune.

It seems like another example of how Waugh isn't anywhere near as clever as he thinks he is. His defence on the matter as written might be accurate, but reads like a ridiculous excuse.
accidentally falling backwards on the stairs, unsighted and unbalanced, whilst tripping over the family dog
Also, as noted previously, Waugh appears to have handed his Twix account over to 'Rogue Male', who is using it to disseminate unambiguously anti-Semitic material:
The ramble takes in the real nature of childhood expressions, our deep rooted understandings, the machinations of organised Jewry down through the ages, who owns the majority of the media, Hollywood, the financial systems, who controls Israel and who established it as a Rothschild Fiefdom, who invented all the systems of control via paper securities and other financial instruments, who is that is financing the limited hangouts, where does the funding come from Marxist organisations like Black Lives Matter, the Chabbad tunnels under Brooklyn Synagogue, why throughout history have Jews been expelled from so many countries, 1290 Edict of Expulsion, why did the native population take such a dislike to them, what was the real reason?
While this on its own might not be enough to call into question his fitness as a parent (IANAL), it seems remarkably stupid given that in Waugh's words Social Services concerns included:
But when they found out he doesn’t believe that viruses exist, never social distanced and never insisted that his daughter wear a mask during the Convid restrictions, they began conspiring to manufacture allegations that his world views were an immediate risk of significant harm to her, in order to make sure he had no realistic chance of retaining joint or sole custody in the planned action to take it from him.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Previously seen in this thread here (and onwards from there):

viewtopic.php?p=292818#p292818

The SRA moves slowly but has now caught up with Lois Baylis, who, astonishingly, has persuaded a bunch of suckers to stump up nearly £32K towards her legal costs.

https://www.lawgazette.co.uk/news/covid ... 50.article
SpearGrass
Pirate
Pirate

Post by SpearGrass »

Handy, the SRA often struggles to recover costs and penalties, but this time it should be cash in hand.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

John Uskglass wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 11:10 pm His TwiX account still seems to have been handed over to 'Rogue Male'.
He's always reposted RM stuff on there, I'm sure he'll post his own update in time.
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

aesmith wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 3:46 pm He seems to be deliberately boasting about his unfitness as a parent ..

"But when they found out he doesn’t believe that viruses exist, never social distanced and never insisted that his daughter wear a mask during the Convid restrictions,"
Evidence that masking reduced the spread of COVID is weak, at best. But unless his daughter had noticeable distress from wearing a mask, it still is indication of bad parenting.
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Arthur Rubin wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 9:48 pmEvidence that masking reduced the spread of COVID is weak, at best.
If it was that effective you'd hope they wouldn't have been so free with exemptions. In classrooms for example students pretty much just had to state their exemption, no questions asked. If masks were that effective I hope the response would have been "OK you're exempt from wearing a mask but you're putting everyone else in danger so you need to sit outside"
SpearGrass
Pirate
Pirate

Post by SpearGrass »

I think there are two primary issues of legitimate concern in his statement. Firstly his declaration that
he doesn’t believe that viruses exist
means that he's happy to expose his child to potentially fatal or life changing diseases such as measles or tuberculosis. Roald Dahl, whose daughter died of measles before his eyes, said he felt that once there was a vaccine for the disease, parents who wouldn't vaccinate their children were close to murderers.

But also his proud declaration that he doesn't stick to the rules unless he agrees with them, and that in the main he doesn't. The test for making a care order is firstly whether the facts satisfy the test (risk of significant harm) and then whether the order is necessary. Parents who accept advice and support may render the order unnecessary. Parents who proudly declare they don't obey the law, mean that coercive powers are needed.

It's so him isn't it. Being taken into care is sometimes the happiest day of a child's life, but usually it's distressing, even if parents leave a lot to be desired. But he's indulging himself, irrespective of the impact on his daughter.