Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh, UK bankster-buster

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

John Uskglass
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh, UK bankster-buster

Post by John Uskglass »

This is what the 'About Us' section of Sexton's publishers says.
Based in London, Arrow Gate is a family-owned independent publishing company and is totally sold out to the art of producing quality books. We work closely with our authors, to ensure that we transform their visions into tangible proofs. Our list is highly selective: we publish books we believe in, combining established authors with new discoveries.

Our editorial standards are tenacious; our designs are sharp, intriguing, and neat. Our publications range from contemporary literary fiction, thrillers to nonfiction such as memoirs, biography, family & health, history, current affairs & politics.

We have a dedicated team determined to break through the barriers set against new authors; we use a progressive approach to thrust authors into the reading world by building fabulous websites, encouraging authors to delve into uncharted territory with our complete guide. The digital age is now a thriving place for authors, and we actively promote the use of social media to connect with readers directly.
https://arrowgatepublishing.com/about-2/

(Emphasis mine)

You'd have to be particularly gullible to think that any legitimate publisher would mangle the English language like that.

And it gets better, on the Submissions page, you're informed that:
Our primary aim is to encourage writers to horn their craft,
I can't help thinking they operate on the 'lure in those too thick to notice the glaring errors' principle.

Because it is blatantly obvious that they are some form of vanity publisher.
longdog

Post by longdog »

From the "Authors" page....
Now aged 52, and the father of two daughters, Mark spends part of each year in Thailand, where his girlfriend lives.
Insert Dr Evil "Girlfriend" air-quotes meme here :mrgreen:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Waugh's mate 'Rogue Male' Michael O'Deira has a rant in support of the PCP here:

https://roguemale.org/2022/01/05/pub-th ... s-the-law/
If justice is a lady, then it is time for us to take off her blindfold, relieve her of her mask, give her a hug and tell her to crack on with imposing our common law. If we love her and what she represents, then the usurpers, traitors and cowards who undermine our will are destined to drown in the blather of their own legalese and statutory horseshit.
So he took part in Waugh's Big Shout on the Solstice at the statue of Robin Hood in Nottingham.
Whilst the mainstream will paint the archetype of Robin Hood as an out-law who stole from the rich to give to the poor, this is but an Ahrimanic inversion of the Truth.

The archetype of Robin Hood continues to stand as a re-affirmation of the law of the land and, in accordance with which, the narrative was about taking back (reclaiming) the wealth that had been stolen from the people by the over-lords of the realm. A situation with inevitable parallels to the one we currently find ourselves in.

There exists a number of gobshites who claim that PUB’s Private Criminal Prosecutions of those accused of using Midazolam to mass murder the elderly is doomed to failure because the legal system is a rigged one.
(I have to say I'm pretty familiar with various interpretations and theories about Robin Hood, and they all agree that the whole point is that he's an outlaw.)

He then rehashes how he would have gotten away with not paying his mortgage if it hadn't been for those pesky judges. But this time round it'll be different.
In the Criminal Justice System there is very little opportunity for a judge to overrule on the facts of the matter which is evidence based. Evidence that includes personal witness testimony to the facts. The main threat to justice in the criminal system is the deliberate obfuscations by the Crown Prosecution Service and Police when an attempt is made to bring to trial any and all members of the ruling elite for their crimes.

Thus, it is not the system that is the problem for its foundations, being based in reason and common law that is millennia old, are solid. No, it is the captured practitioners at work within it who are the problem for they come between the people and justice.

This is why I am firmly of the view that the people need to take back our stolen justice system by insisting, at every turn, on the application of the evidence, reason and the common law to every matter. Viz, due process of the law.

The PCP and the other common law actions being taken are emblematic of this. By demanding due process of the law, we reaffirm our judicial system under natural law, God’s law and common sense, whatever you choose to call it.

Thus, it will naturally follow that the bedrock is uncovered,
SpearGrass
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by SpearGrass »

Waugh's mate 'Rogue Male' Michael O'Deira
Michael O'Deira shares a lot with Michael O'Bernicia: the same formename, a surname derived from a precursor kingdom to the same kingdom of Northumbria, the same awful overblown prose style, the same opinions, and, it seems pretty clear, the same body.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

it seems pretty clear, the same body.
Not unless the Waugh one is wearing a particularly luxuriant wig!

Check the photo of O'Dearyme at the Robin Hood statue. Also MOD is crazier than MOB.

There's some biography here, which includes a remarkable claim about the age of Victorian buildings in West Yorkshire.

https://roguemale.org/2021/12/24/fight- ... thy-might/
Chapels, churches, church halls, the re-purposed Mechanics Institute, even my junior school were built in a grandiose style of such endurability that, at this point in my life, some 50 years later, I am increasingly of the view that they are more ancient than we have been led to believe. In other words, they were not capable of being built in such numbers and with such precision and skill as the official timelines would have us believe.
Now that's what I call a conspiracy theory!

Also Waugh would not, in my estimation, say this with its undertones of mental ill health.
One aspect of this Christian up-bringing was that we would sing hymns, songs of joy that mapped out the seasons of the year and filled my young self with a sense of awe, a knowingness that these hymns lifted my heart and instilled in me the understanding that their lyrics were powerful declarations that had a warrior-like quality to them. These hymns are muscular declarations of our faith in the truth. They are declarations of love for God, underpinned by the power of the Christ archetype and a love which will armour us in the battle against the dark (or Ahrimanic) forces which I knew to be existent from an early age. These forces had swept me up as an infant who endured a circumcision, they were the entities that pursued me in my sleep, to leave me bathed in cold sweats and they were the source of all that was malevolent in the world.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

"Ahrimanic"? Has he confused Christianity with Zoroastrianism?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Easy to confuse them, they're almost the same, except for a few minor theological differences like fire worshiping, feeding their dead to vultures, refusing to accept converts . . . . . . .
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

He hasn't been updating his website, but Waugh has been busy on that Twitter they have now.

https://twitter.com/TheBernician?ref_sr ... ecution%2F

I don't know much about Twitter, but I presume you can mute hostile responses in some way, otherwise he'd be being torn apart for some of the ridiculous stuff he's coming out with.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

And as is completely expected, he can't keep his anti-Semitism quiet retweeting Rothschild conspiracies.

I can't be arsed but anyone with a spare few minutes could find enough violations of Twitter's policies to get that handle pulled.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

John Uskglass wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 12:22 am I don't know much about Twitter, but I presume you can mute hostile responses in some way, otherwise he'd be being torn apart for some of the ridiculous stuff he's coming out with.
It's not all praise in the comments here. He must have had something taken down, as he's put Twitter on notice.

Johan responds
Replying to
@TheBernician
NOTICE OF INTENDED CRIMINAL PROSECUTION | The holder of account
@TheBernician
will be held liable for spreading bullshit, after spreading evidence that is now subject to a nationwide anti-bullshit inquiry.

Any further tweets will be used as evidence of criminal complicity.
There's a few more in there.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

There's a few more in there.
Ah, so there are. For some reason I don't see the responses when using the link I posted.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Waugh inspired nutters sabotaging the vaccine effort in West Yorks.

https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/news/loc ... y-22792472

Four anti-vax protestors stormed a chemist and told staff they would "use force" to stop them from administering Covid-19 vaccines.

One of the members of the group, who said his name is Matt, claimed to be a "Commonwealth Constable" and incorrectly stated: "The vaccine is getting stopped".

The incident, which happened at Exel Chemist in Normanton on Sunday saw the man tell employees at the pharmacy: "You will be arrested."

West Yorkshire Police confirmed no arrests were made.

The incident happened at around 1pm when the man marched into the chemist as another anti-vax protestor filmed him. Two other men accompanied them inside as they proclaimed: "There are going to be no vaccinations taking place in here today."

A video obtained by YorkshireLive shows the man falsely claiming: "The actual vaccine is under criminal investigation by the Met Police", which isn't true.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

I thought his so-called prosecution is all about midazolam, certainly that was how all his outpourings read. Now he's on about vaccines, does he think they are the same thing? I just can't see where he made that change of tack.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

The word "stormed" doing a lot of heavy lifting there.

Even if there was an investigation, it doesn't become illegal at the investigation stage.

This peace keeper/common law constable thing is gaining traction, although most do a runner when the real wallopers turn up.
We need one to get silly & get banged up.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

I think this is more the Sexton mob. A full page ad in a local rag no less.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

hucknallred wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:36 am I think this is more the Sexton mob. A full page ad in a local rag no less.
So much hilarity in one place, it's worth the money they've spent for the comedy effect alone, especially in getting their own URL wrong. It should be saveusnow.org.uk so it leads nowhere but of course it would even if they had managed to get their web address right.

Poor Cressida Dick, still reeling from some major enquiries into the conduct of her officers in a very tragic case of murder she now faces another major investigation for genocide by a crack legal team the likes of which has never before been seen. Well, actually, never seen at all. Maybe that's their secret weapon, it's hard to defeat an invisible crack legal team which gives the appearance of not existing. It's a well known principle, their chief weapon is surprise... surprise and fear... fear and surprise... thier two weapons are fear and surprise... and ruthless efficiency...

I doubt anyone will take it seriously though Broad Yorkshire Law appears to be a real legal firm. I wonder if they know they're part of this? Maybe they hope prosecuting the Commissioner of the Met Police will be a stepping stone to expanding their legal business from their current sphere of operations which is, well, quite a long way away.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

hucknallred wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 11:36 am I think this is more the Sexton mob.
I guess he's jumping onto that because it's making the news. For the moment anyway.
Mark Sexton Crime Ref Number 6029679/21 will not be investigated any further
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Broad Yorkshire Law is a law firm, though I suspect that Ms Bayliss is the sole employee.

http://www.broadyorkshirelaw.co.uk/about-us

https://find-and-update.company-informa ... 9/officers
Broad Yorkshire Law was started by our Managing Director, Lois Bayliss, to ensure she could realise her dream to give clients what they wanted from their local law firm.
Either they're very cutting edge, or they can't afford premises.
We are a virtual law firm – therefore unlike traditional law firms we have no walls or boundaries. We will see you out of hours if that’s what you need – we do not just work from 9-5! We do not believe that contacting a solicitor should make clients anxious or should be limited to walking into an office. As a virtual law firm you can contact us now using your telephone, PC or tablet.
I thought his so-called prosecution is all about midazolam........... I just can't see where he made that change of tack.
It is confusing, and I don't know what his acolytes make of it, but on 18 & 19th December he was banging on about prosecuting Matt Hancock et al
Upon the evidence, the prosecution alleges that the 1st defendant and Bill Gates had both the motive and the opportunity, from 24/01/2019 to 24/01/2020, to agree that the ‘COVID-19 Pandemic’ would be used to maximise ‘vaccination’ uptake in the UK and the rest of the world.
https://www.thebernician.net/the-defend ... t-hancock/

Then on 21 December it was all 'Midazolam Murders'.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

I'd have thought that advert by Broad Yorkshire Law breaches at least four of the seven Solicitors' Regulation Authority principles:

"There are seven Principles that all people and law firms we regulate must meet. This means that they must act:

1. in a way that upholds the constitutional principle of the rule of law, and the proper administration of justice
2. in a way that upholds public trust and confidence in the solicitors' profession and in legal services provided by authorised persons
3. with independence
4. with honesty
5. with integrity
6. in a way that encourages equality, diversity and inclusion
7. in the best interests of each client."

https://www.sra.org.uk/consumers/who-we ... principles
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

John Uskglass wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 3:36 pm
Broad Yorkshire Law was started by our Managing Director, Lois Bayliss, to ensure she could realise her dream to give clients what they wanted from their local law firm.
Either they're very cutting edge, or they can't afford premises.
Looks to be a very healthy balance sheet.

https://find-and-update.company-informa ... ng-history