Honourable Hannah - Sheriff and Naked Psychic

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

John Uskglass
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Honourable Hannah - Sheriff and Naked Psychic

Post by John Uskglass »

Hannah Jackson, aka Hannah Jackson-Matombe, aka Hannah Badr stepped into the limelight on 26 October 2022 when she organised an attempt to seize Exeter Crown Court. Though unsuccessful, she did attract quite a crowd to the event.

There's more on that over on the 'Random' thread.

viewtopic.php?p=294591#p294591
and following

However, as indicated there, I reckon she deserves a thread of her own, as she's got quite the hinterland. She's also quite interesting as it doesn't seem to be social media that's her primary recruitment tool.

Hannah claims the title of Honourable Sheriff of the British Isles. How? You may ask. All is explained on the website of the Community Law Courts (not to be confused with the Common Law Court, and there's no plagiarism involved, oh no.) page of the Community Assembly of the British Isles.
The process of becoming an Honourable Sheriff of the people under Natural Law requires publishing notices of intent for one year, giving people the opportunity to raise any objections. Hannah received only support and praise from the public for volunteering this position for England. Hannah then published a second notice to cover the British Isles. Again, a unanimous response in favour of the appointment which is now confirmed by due process to establish Hannah as Honourable Sheriff for the British Isles.
https://www.ca-britishisles.com/community-law-courts

The Community Law Court also has its own website, which is, shall we say, a work in progress.

https://communitylawcourts.org/

One of the pages that does actually have content explains how you can invite Hannah to give a group talk:
i am the community law courts sheriff and administrator/adjudicator;

i, am available to knowledge share with your groups, all we require is a minimum agreement of ten people donating ten pounds each or bitcoin equivalent;

simply send us three dates, times and venues and we will get back to you to confirm or suggest alternative dates if i am booked;

i, can travel outside Devon, that being said travel expenses and accommodation costs will be added to the booking;

i, will share knowledge of community law courts jurisdiction in every way that i, can;

i, will do my best to answer your questions and empower your involvement as a law making jury trial member and more;
So, at least £100 (or bitcoin equivalent) for the privilege. Are you getting the idea that Hannah may be a bit of a grifter?

You certainly might get that impression from her You Tube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCB-N12 ... naWw/about

It's all a bit odd. Some of it is her ranting like many another FOTLer, while some is like a PG version of Only Fans, with titles like 'I am naked, I am in bed when I should be out jogging, I am outrageously courageously authentic.' where she does 'sultry' close ups of her in bed, but is always covered up. Under many of them are details of how you can send her money.

You might also wonder about her branding herself as the Naked Psychic as detailed in the Devon Life article from 2021 cited in the previous thread, but linked here as well for ease of reference.

https://www.devonlive.com/news/devon-ne ... ty-5151107

Oh, and she's also taken another trick from HHJ Smith's book:
The Community Law Courts are now in a position to supply born claims and alternatives to the pauper passports issued under crown corporation. G-O-O-D nation identity cards are on offer across the British Isles with Community Law Courts administering and issuing them in the South West. It is critical that we the people buy into this alternative identity card and work together to enforce it when travelling across borders. The identity card and documents are one hundred pounds (£100.00) for shareholders.
More to follow when I can stomach it...
AnOwlCalledSage

Re: Honourable Hannah - Sheriff and Naked Psychic

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

John Uskglass wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 5:17 pm
The process of becoming an Honourable Sheriff of the people under Natural Law requires publishing notices of intent for one year, giving people the opportunity to raise any objections. Hannah received only support and praise from the public for volunteering this position for England. Hannah then published a second notice to cover the British Isles. Again, a unanimous response in favour of the appointment which is now confirmed by due process to establish Hannah as Honourable Sheriff for the British Isles.
This has been a puzzle to me for a while. Are those calling themselves "Natural Law" simply using words to distinguish themselves from the Common Law types or have they a genuine connection with the actual Natural Law Party?
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
longdog

Post by longdog »

I rather get the impression that "Natural Law" is a term used, in the sense they use it, by people who are just sane and reality based enough to realise that real common law is not whatever you want it to be.

'Natural law' is of course exactly what you want it to be which is why it's not real law. It also has the advantage of not being "god's law" which runs into the obvious response from smart-arse, dyed-in-the-wool atheists like me of "First demonstrate your god exists".

It's basically just a way of saying that you have morals (even if they are rather shitty ones) and think everybody should be forced to have the same morals. The same sort of arrogant attitude that leads the 'lawful rebels' (what happened to them by the way?) to think they can force people to swear an oath to the barons or be subject to the death penalty. Fascism-lite (or not so lite in many cases)
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

longdog wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 6:50 pm I rather get the impression that "Natural Law" is a term used, in the sense they use it, by people who are just sane and reality based enough to realise that real common law is not whatever you want it to be.

'Natural law' is of course exactly what you want it to be which is why it's not real law. It also has the advantage of not being "god's law" which runs into the obvious response from smart-arse, dyed-in-the-wool atheists like me of "First demonstrate your god exists".

It's basically just a way of saying that you have morals (even if they are rather shitty ones) and think everybody should be forced to have the same morals. The same sort of arrogant attitude that leads the 'lawful rebels' (what happened to them by the way?) to think they can force people to swear an oath to the barons or be subject to the death penalty. Fascism-lite (or not so lite in many cases)
Natural Law is a thing. It's based on transcendental meditation ideas. They stood for Parliament. They are also batshit crazy.

My question was more whether the Freeman eejits have co-opted it or are just using words badly because they don't want to use "Common Law".
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
longdog

Post by longdog »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 7:29 pm Natural Law is a thing. It's based on transcendental meditation ideas. They stood for Parliament. They are also batshit crazy.
Oh yeah. I remember that lot, their yogic 'flying' and the fact that a lot of them turned out to have a very unsavoury past, but they certainly didn't invent the term. They just co-oped it the same as the current nutters. It is, as I say, a phrase that can pretty much mean whatever you want it to mean.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

longdog wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 6:50 pm 'Natural law' is of course exactly what you want it to be which is why it's not real law. It also has the advantage of not being "god's law" which runs into the obvious response from smart-arse, dyed-in-the-wool atheists like me of "First demonstrate your god exists".
I can think of one instance when Natural Law and God's Law were successfully invoked against the government of Great Britain:
the U.S. Declaration of Independence wrote:to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

At around 00:49 on the video embedded in this page (scroll down), she says she studied 'Natural Law Sui Juris' with a guy named John Little (Liddel?) in Canada.

https://www.ca-britishisles.com/community-law-courts
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

longdog wrote: Oh yeah. I remember that lot, their yogic 'flying'
Their party political broadcasts are on YouTube, they were going to make the yogic flying mandatory if they got in. Sadly a lot of deposits were lost.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Dr. Caligari wrote: Tue Nov 01, 2022 9:40 pm I can think of one instance when Natural Law and God's Law were successfully invoked against the government of Great Britain:
the U.S. Declaration of Independence wrote:to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them
Pah! The jury is still out on that one if you ask me. Those uppity colonials will come to their senses eventually.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

Interesting how these people assume powers that are as fictional as their title but will cause an awful lot of pain and cost if they try to wield them-

"As Honourable Sheriff for the British Isles, Hannah has the right to command both police and military action. She can administer lawful jurisdiction on land, water, in the air and over women and men. Lawful jurisdiction is defined as 'the authority or power of the court to determine a dispute between parties as well as the territory over which the lawful authority of a court extends.'

Facilitators and administrators of the Community Law Courts are not members of a private Guild, Bar or Law Society, and are proud to bring honour and remedy to the forefront at a fraction of legalise courts, and we currently take under four months to start and complete claims. We are working on enforcing orders and require people to use the court to grow its capacity all round."

Looking forward to when they start to enforce orders or when HS Hanna commands police and military action.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

The Trial by Jury video previously mentioned gives Hannah's account of what in another context might be termed her radicalisation.

To summarise. Her dual heritage sons were subject to racial abuse in the community, so she decided not to send them to the local schools and applied to the Council for bus passes so they could attend a Steiner school. The Council rejected her application, saying it was reasonable for the children to attend the local schools. Various appeals against that decision were refused, and at some point she came into contact with a FMOTLer in Canada whose ideas she absorbed.

With her new found knowledge of How Things Really Work she started a 'claim' against the Council for increasingly large sums of money, and served various Notices on the officers who she blamed for doing her down. The Council seems to have refused to engage, so according to her account she tried to make a direct intervention at the County Court.

It seems that eventually the Council became concerned about the welfare of her children, possibly because she had told them she had a potentially life threatening condition and no family support. Social workers visited her. Her reaction was to send the children out of the country, which, reading between the lines, increased concern about her mental health and the children's welfare.

Somewhere along the line she became convinced that the Council's Chief Executive was planning to murder her. She may also have had correspondence from their legal team warning her about publishing defamatory material, though this isn't clear. (That may be why her Community Law Court site has so many empty pages...)

In a spectacular act of self sabotage, she put in a complaint to the Local Government Ombudsman, and then when she felt things weren't going her way fired off threats to their staff that they would be sued personally for thousands of pounds. Reading between the lines again, that was the end of that.

Other notes:

Her statement does include information which may explain why she was allocated a council property which I won't detail. Elsewhere she has given out her address, which is a council property built in 2015. What isn't clear is how she was able to claim a local connection to Devon, but this may have been related to the children's father.

The Community Assembly newsletter regarding the demo in Exeter.

https://view.flodesk.com/emails/635aa6e ... e5ff14b7c5

A What Do They Know regarding an incident in March at her home.
Why did three police officers trespass on the property of i without lawful consent
Why do these people think they have unlimited access to private property of i
Threats of harm carrying weapons and unwilling to give names or addresses or details of bonds ?
These people are criminals.
They should be in jail not claiming to protect the public.
I require answers
Why did they breach peace of i by
Stepping over my front door threshold and despite repeated requests by i for them to step back out of home of i.
Failing to provide wet ink or any arrest warrants for a man they arrested unlawfully in the home of i.
Breaking into home of i with weapons
Causing harm causing distress and making false arrest to a man in my home.
This is criminal trespass by these three criminals in police uniform and I require answers. In writing from you.
https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/ ... ng-1997675
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

She has her own Facebook group called We Need You!!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/7983538341716797

A smorgasbord of 4 hour videos of her community court hearings, mobile phone towers being torn down & this little nugget today. I'm not sure if it's her son or she's quoting someone else.

longdog

Post by longdog »

The inability to understand how the law on weapons works seems to be totally beyond the loons and I can only assume it's because they have only ever seen it mentioned in the media and think that "Being in possession of an offensive weapon" is an offence when it isn't. The crucial bit they never seem to know about is the "...in a public place without lawful authority or reasonable excuse" bit.

It makes you wonder how they think the half million or so shooters in the UK get to the range at the weekend. Or own guns at all come to that.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

I do like the fact that Hannah has apparently realised that the Community Law Court is currently hampered from achieving its full potential by the lack of institutions to lock offenders up in.

To be fair, the Community Assembly, which Hannah operates under the aegis of has a more developed plan for how things will be run after The Glorious Day than any of the other groupuscules and individuals I've come across. Sketchy and unworkable, true, but Natural Law loves a trier. Unfortunately, the current policy on offender management seems to rule out People's Chokey.
The law is simple - an individual must provide remedy for any harm they knowingly cause. If the harm is caused because the individual has deliberately and consciously chosen to ignore humanity's best available remedy then it can be considered that they are no longer a part of that society.

The only remedy society can impose upon such an individual is to exclude them from the community, making sure they have somewhere to go or have land allocated for their shelter, food, clean water and air. The point is that in such cases an individual is in breach of their bond with others which they consented to when joining the community in the first place.
https://www.ca-britishisles.com/communi ... -framework
longdog

Post by longdog »

The point is that in such cases an individual is in breach of their bond with others which they consented to when joining the community in the first place.
She's straying dangerously close to realising why we have laws and a government.

If she ditched the adolescent "YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME!" half baked anarchism she might start to understand how the world works.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

She's straying dangerously close to realising why we have laws and a government.
My reading of the situation is that the Community Assembly stuff wasn't drafted by Hannah, but by a bunch of new agers - the founder members are listed as Marc Horn, John Gilbert and Sue Cartwright.

Horn appears to be an FOI request enthusiast and prolific YouTuber infected with FMOTL since at least 2017.

https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/user/marc_horn

https://www.youtube.com/@marchorn466/videos

Here's John Gilbert (left) all dressed up as a Community Peace Constable

Ms Cartwright doesn't have an obvious FMOTL related presence on the internet. Perhaps she fell in with a bad crowd.

Anyway, it looks to me as if Hannah jumped on the bandwagon sometime after the CA was founded, and is using it as a way of gaining prominence.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Am I the only one who thinks that dog looks like it's been Photoshopped into the picture?
TheRambler

Post by TheRambler »

longdog wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:29 pm Am I the only one who thinks that dog looks like it's been Photoshopped into the picture?
It’s just begging for a caption.

TheRambler
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

'I can't wait for someone who served in the Paras to turn up, things'll get ruff'
longdog

Post by longdog »

TheRambler wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:52 pm
longdog wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:29 pm Am I the only one who thinks that dog looks like it's been Photoshopped into the picture?
It’s just begging for a caption.

TheRambler