"Freewill" KIDNAPPED AND HELD FOR RANSOM!

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Re: "Freewill" KIDNAPPED AND HELD FOR RANSOM!

Post by Deep Knight »

JohnPCapitalist wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:54 pm Well, it's certainly entertaining while "Freewill" languishes in the county lockup. Here's a brilliant bit of obvious explanation from his NESARA News site that explains the sudden and dramatic upward revision in the death toll in Puerto Rico as a result of the hurricane:
...The Governor of Puerto Rico Is Involved In The Cabals Kidnap and Murder of Puerto Rican Citizens Using The Storm As Smokescreen
First we terrorize them using the 160 MPH winds, then harvest them for Adrenochrome. Even if you're against evil, you gotta admire our efficiency.
"Follow the Money"
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

After a two-year hiatus - perhaps caused by its principal being a guest of the state on various occasions (see above) - NESARA News is back! I admit that I missed a few entries; I frankly didn't expect to see it again. Yet here it is, in all its glory, reprised by none other than Freewill (Destry James Payne) himself. The first two post-hiatus entries are somewhat less than impressive - links to some recycled documents (3-10-21) and a fake "Notice" from a fake KY Denny's Grand Slam Jury (6-17-21).

Then, however, we come to something truly noteworthy. Destry has emerged from local lockups to become the "Elected Interim de jure President" of, well, something. "Peaceful transition of control" is soon to follow. The "Interim President" himself signs it: "Dxxxxx Jxxxx Pxxxx". Clever disguise, sure to fool everyone. But why does a President need to disguise his name? And, when he was elected, did "Dxxxxx Jxxxx Pxxxx" appear on the ballot? Will "Dxxxxx Jxxxx Pxxxx" appear under his portrait in the Smithsonian's National Portrait Gallery?

I'm sure that these would be important questions if anyone cared.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Elected Interim de jure President? So what, a trifling position always subject to the whims of a fickle electorate. Here in Canada we've moved past that to a new monarch with unlimited powers, Queen Romana Didulo;

https://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewto ... 41#p289841

I've been reading news articles about a scandal affecting ex-Queen Elizabeth II, Canada's monarch until recently deposed by Queen Didulo. Apparently someone leaked the details of the official program to be triggered by Lizzy's death. Perhaps not a coincidence since Queen Didulo had Elizabeth executed for treason and HRH Queen Romana now reigns supreme as Canada's head of state and the government.

Like Destry's interim presidency our new queen's accession to the throne was self-proclaimed but that potentially awkward fact hasn't stopped her from taking complete control of Canada, at least as far as she tells it. And she doesn't have an uncooperative senate and house to contend with since our government obeys her every command, again at least as she tell it. Sounds like a lot more fun than being president.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Destry is nothing if not a legend in his own mind. Maybe the cold north and no adulation was more than he could handle????
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Burnaby49 wrote: Mon Sep 06, 2021 10:00 pm Elected Interim de jure President? So what, a trifling position always subject to the whims of a fickle electorate. Here in Canada we've moved past that to a new monarch with unlimited powers, Queen Romana Didulo;

viewtopic.php?p=289841#p289841

I've been reading news articles about a scandal affecting ex-Queen Elizabeth II, Canada's monarch until recently deposed by Queen Didulo. Apparently someone leaked the details of the official program to be triggered by Lizzy's death. Perhaps not a coincidence since Queen Didulo had Elizabeth executed for treason and HRH Queen Romana now reigns supreme as Canada's head of state and the government.

Like Destry's interim presidency our new queen's accession to the throne was self-proclaimed but that potentially awkward fact hasn't stopped her from taking complete control of Canada, at least as far as she tells it. And she doesn't have an uncooperative senate and house to contend with since our government obeys her every command, again at least as she tell it. Sounds like a lot more fun than being president.
Queen Ramona Dildo?
:snicker:
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.