Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

John Uskglass
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Post by John Uskglass »

Yorkshire Live continue to give Quinn a soapbox. This time she's complaining about Amazon opening a hairdressers.
https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/news/loc ... y-20437726

The article also notes that;
Ms Quinn is yet to pay a single penny of the fines issued - despite raising half of what she owes using a GoFundMe page that she set up in November last year.

She said that the reason for setting up the GoFundMe appeal was so that "people don't take it upon themselves to create a GoFundMe on my behalf", adding that she does not think Kirklees Council will be successful in "extorting" money from her.
She's made over 10 grand so far.

https://uk.gofundme.com/f/quinn-blakey- ... e=customer
longdog

Post by longdog »

Pretty much all gained and spent by now I suspect.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

“Don’t talk to the police!” rings out the strident post on the PLD Facebook page. “Don’t ever, whatever the circumstances, whatever the reason.” Sage words indeed and I guess this chimes with the general anti establishment vibe for this and other sites of similar persuasion.

But hold on - what’s this?

Immediately beneath this post is one urging all PLD’ers to .......err...... go speak to the police. We see some dozy creature going into a police station as part of Deceased Dave’s “lobby the Bobby” campaign. She harangues at length an unfortunate and bemused desk clerk who they accuse of being in possession of a treasonous block of Post-It notes.

Never more was the observation that “you have the right to remain silent but lack the capacity” so spot on. The PLD fuckwits fail to see irony staring them in the face and sit firmly astride both sides of the fence, effectively arguing against each other.

Time wasters the lot of them.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Looks as if the Brexit Referendum and subsequent developments passed PLD by.
This group has become a rally point for dissenters of the EU occupation which fully began on November 1st 2014.
Particularly amusing to read on the day of the Great Fish War...
SpearGrass
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by SpearGrass »

Spotted on the PLD Jacqui Phoenix vanity project on Facebook:
You still have free will to do anything under duress.
Say what?
longdog

Post by longdog »

SpearGrass wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 10:14 pm Spotted on the PLD Jacqui Phoenix vanity project on Facebook:
You still have free will to do anything under duress.
Say what?
So does that mean "I was only obeying orders" will or will not be a valid excuse when, come the glorious revolution, I am hauled before their courts for treason, misprison of treason, sedition and failing to make an oath to the barons?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Notsogreen
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Notsogreen »

Nottingham's favourite Christian bookshop at it again..

AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Notsogreen wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 6:30 pm Nottingham's favourite Christian bookshop at it again..

"Apparently the owners have been saying they have absolutely no intention of paying any fines, which I believe are approx £30k now, and have a legal team fighting them."
They may not pay the fines (especially if they have been made out against the business rather than individuals) , but they will be paying that amount out in legal fees so it would be a pyrrhic victory. :snicker:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
longdog

Post by longdog »

I very much doubt the "legal team" exists in any sense other than a bunch of Karens From Facebook.

I work on the basis that anybody who claims to have a "legal team" is probably lying. Michael O'Bonkers claims to have a "legal team" scrutinising his private prosecution and we all know what bollocks that is.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Strange one here from the purple haired one, apparent being permitted to give Glastonbury Town Council a good dressing down, demanding that their oaths to the barons be produced with 24 hours and some other stuff. Her video doesn't cover any response from the council. Will be interesting to see how this is actually minuted by the council.

Another point of interest is that when David R (of sainted memory) "seized" the town hall he had claimed he was going to hold it until the Council joined him in lawful rebellion.

https://docs.google.com/viewer?url=http ... edded=true
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

aesmith wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 12:28 pm Strange one here from the purple haired one, apparent being permitted to give Glastonbury Town Council a good dressing down, demanding that their oaths to the barons be produced with 24 hours and some other stuff. Her video doesn't cover any response from the council. Will be interesting to see how this is actually minuted by the council.
COUNCIL MEETING CALLED TO ORDER AT 1300

1301 Announced updated bus schedules.

1323 Reviewed new border hedge ordinance: topiaries of politicians must depict them clothed.

1412 Dicussed proposed business ordnance: limit of no more than 5 of same business per block deemed prejudicial towards Starbucks.

1450 Evil wizard demanded audience, rained down maledictions and imprecations on councillors' heads.

1455 Sergeant at Arms removed wizard, deposited in bin.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

aesmith wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 12:28 pm Strange one here from the purple haired one...
You need to be more specific in future, or I might think you are talking about El Coyote or Gabrielle Drake... although I should point out I've never seen EC and Gabrielle in the same room at the same time.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
longdog

Post by longdog »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 1:34 pm
aesmith wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 12:28 pm Strange one here from the purple haired one...
You need to be more specific in future, or I might think you are talking about El Coyote or Gabrielle Drake... although I should point out I've never seen EC and Gabrielle in the same room at the same time.
I've been known to sport purple hair too (when I can't get shocking pink) so perhaps I should be included in "never seen in the same room group".
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

aesmith wrote: Thu May 20, 2021 12:28 pm Strange one here from the purple haired one,
Surely she's gone beyond her 6 months permitted in the UK, & I doubt she got a visa to stay longer.
Any news from the loons about her shoplifting rap?
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Jacquie’s taking aim at the indolence and complacency of we citizens of her home and native land in this semi-coherent Face Book posting;
Jacquie Phoenix
6d •
Come on Canada do want Your Freedom or Not ! You Have a lot of Ground to Cover before Redress Day so get On It !
Have you not seen the YouTube video of me confronting Glastonbury town council ?
You did hear me specifically say I am from Canada and I am in Service to the People of the Commonwealth ?
Did you not hear me say that agenda 21 is the UN and is High Treason and has No Place in the English Commonwealth Realm !
Do You think I would be fighting for Canada in England if it wasn't Necessary ?
Now get Off your Asses and Start Fighting Properly !
Article 61 is Your Security Clause Too ! So start Using It and Get Your Groundwork Done !
Your Children's Future is On The Line !
So dummy up as we say !
As a representative indifferent Canadian I'd respond to the questions in her narcissistic rant as follows;

Q - Have you not seen the YouTube video of me confronting Glastonbury town council ?
A – No, nobody in Canada has seen it. Nobody here knows you exist. Who the fuck are you again?

Q – (I’m assuming this is a question, it’s written as a statement of fact but it ends with a question mark) You did hear me specifically say I am from Canada and I am in Service to the People of the Commonwealth ?
A – No, nobody here has heard anything you’ve been babbling. Nobody here knows you exist.

Q - Do You think I would be fighting for Canada in England if it wasn't Necessary?
A – Since almost nobody in Canada know you even exist the question is unanswerable as a response from the nation as a whole. However, since I know you exist I’ll respond. You are “fighting” for Canada in the United Kingdom (not “England” you dimwit, you’re giving a presentation in Glasgow on Monday. Don’t tell them how happy you are to be here in Glasgow, England) because;

1 – Alberta’s Queen’s Bench disemboweled you in a court decision. Combine that with your incoherent, drunken YouTube videos and you have absolutely no credibility left amongst the few here who even know who you are.

2 – You managed to sponge money off the British with your GoFundMe for Robinson’s funeral and airfare to Britain and now you’re there you’re still able to scam them for booze, cash, and free accommodation. Somehow the Brits can still be suckered by your gibberish so you stay with the soft targets.

Today she fired off another broadside against Canadian complacency with this posting;
Jacquie Phoenix
17h •

Canadians !

Stop being so Gullable it's no wonder our Country is going to Shit !
Canadians will buy any garbage that flops on their doorstep Stop it !

The Head of State is in England it's called a Monarch ! And she was Fired on March 23 2001 !
You honestly think that the Canadian Military is going to listen to that pipsqeek ? He's not even Canadian so it's High Treason !
The Security Clause is in effect so get off your asses and Start Using it !

Stop being so Gullable and Start Fighting for your Freedom we are almost Out of Time !
I have no idea who the “pipsqeek” is. The revelation that the Queen has been "fired" came as news to some;
Lisa Thynne
How was the queen fired? I know Magna Carter was invoked and parliament dissolved but what steps were taken to dethrone the queen and why has she not abdicated? There are stories emerging in the press at the moment calling to get rid of the Royal Family, so maybe they are trying to do it low key, unofficial to save face and get away with murder, rape, fraud etc. I did read yesterday that she was prosecuted by a common-law court and found guilty for her participation in child abuse, yet she still lives in our Castles, that we pay for, taking our money and investing it in her businesses. How is it that if parliament was dissolved, we know nothing of it and no steps have been taken officially? We have a rogue government who are doing what they like.

Jacquie explained the Queen was dumped through Jacquie’s stalwart efforts;
Jacquie Phoenix
Lisa Thynne Article 61 was Invoked that is how she was Fired. That's how the Security Clause works it was designed in case the crown was usurped that's what treason is usurping the crown. How else would the government be disolved of authority ? It's called her majisties government. She lost her authority so governments underneath her lost their authority it's very simple
But Lisa is still not convinced;
Lisa Thynne
Jacquie Phoenix But you can't fire the monarch like you fire MP's. There has to be some sort of official process for this to happen as they are born into the role. Treason can be committed against the crown it does not mean the crown is guilty. Also the crown is the people not the monarch, the crown and all of its assets are ours, thats why when they sold off all of the public companies they did this illegally. The people have to have a say in what is happening to reestablish the government and monarchy if that is what they want. It can't just be quietly dissolved and everyone do as they like. Especially as she has been paid by us, lived rent free and actioned parliament in that time, as have the politicians. I understand that parliament was dissolved, I just don't understand why nothing has been done about it and everything is rolling along as if nothing happened. There has to be a legal process for this, not just the mutterings of fringe group, why/how is this process being evaded?

MUTTERINGS OF A FRINGE GROUP? Clearly lisa is too dense to understand the program. Darren tries to explain;
Darren Annandale
Lisa Thynne the queen gave royal assent to Blair to sign all our rights away. She lives in castles we live in poverty TAX has supressed us for 700 years
But Linda is still befuddled by the process although, admittedly, she brings up some good points such as; if you’re right why doesn’t it work? Why are we being completely ignored as if Article 61 is of no consequence whatever?
Lisa Thynne
Darren Annandale Yes I know that, what I don't know is what the f@*!K all of this is about as I can't seem to get a clear answer from anyone. Everyone is talking about our rights, (which cant be signed away) but everything is rolling along as normal. I cant make head nor tail of all of this information about Magna Carta and no one seems to explain it clearly questions don't get answered beyond fill in the forms. It's law, it either is or isn't, you either do or don't, why is there so much doubt, lack of clarity around all of this, Magna Carta and what our gov and the royals are doing? So we opt out of whatever the letters say we need to but only if you swear an oath to someone you don know and you need two witnesses to do this, which I don't have and I should think others don't either. Not sure why we need witnesses to us swearing an oath to an aristocrat (one of those screwing us over) to claim our rights. If we have rights we don't have to do anything to activate them, they are there. If Magna Carta was written to be effective forever, why do we need to swear an oath to activate this? Surely the Barons are active already or should be but are not which is why parliament is still running as usual but with a government not elected and opened by a queen apparently not on the throne! Every one gives a differing explanation, if anything is to be done, or to change the explanation needs to be clear, understandable, logical, step by step set it in action. I am all for not paying tax, water rates, council tax, especially as I have so little at the moment but how does that change our corrupt government and monarchy? We have to actually take action to get them out and there must be an official route to do this, what is it? How do we set in place the government we want and need?

A functional illiterate chimes in explaining that the Queen got dumped as a result of the American “civial” war which was apparently a war fought in the late 1800's between the United States and Britain which Britain lost because it's just like Germany;
Jon Herbert
Lisa Thynne i thought the queen lost her power when the civial war broke in usa back in the late 1800 and the new americans said we dont want your convicts . when a country loses a war dont they lose there rights like germany. and ho come she sacked whitlam if she had no power
Somebody else can try and unpack that. Jacquie, ignoring all this irrelevant distraction, says to think of the children
Jacquie Phoenix
Jen Dove those are excuses this is war are you going to look your grandchildren in the eye and tell them you didn't fight for their Freedom because you were too busy making a list of reasons why you couldn't do you think the UN is going to stop their depopulation agenda so you can decide if you should fight for your Freedom the enemy waits for no one and this is war.
Reminds me of this;

Apparently, notwithstanding Jacquie’s ranting posts, Canada has already overthrown the fetters of the Constitutional Monarchy;
Tina Marie
Have you seen the NEW Commander in chief of the Republic of Canada..lmfao
Gullible is under statement..lol
They even call her Queen..
My friend..Canadians are chasing cheese through a maze.
Crazy is popping up the street grates...
Like Lisa, I’m getting very confused, Jacquie suddenly changed tack and posted that we Canadians aren’t “gullable” after all;
Jacquie Phoenix
Tina Marie oh I know all too well I tried for 2 years and I was called crazy for thinking Canada was a Country and told I needed medication for saying we are a Commonwealth Country. Then they said we never confederated even though we were the First Federation of the British Empire oh but Canadians aren't Gullable not at all
And Americans are actually Canadians!
Reg Gluttonbelly
Ain’t Canadians American now they ain’t British anymore??
Jacquie Phoenix
Reg Gluttonbelly actually the American declaration of independence is a treasonous document too they are Canadians again

Is Jacquie drinking that foul red wine again?

Then Sofie starts sharing my confusion over Jacquie’s earlier post;
Sophie Que
Who's the pipsqueem??
Thelma McCaffery
Sophie Que Is it not Turdeau???
And, echoing my thought;
Catherine Courtine
Seems so damned complicated!
And the thread ends with Jacquie grousing that we’re all just lazy lumps she has to spoon-feed to get anything done;
Jacquie Phoenix
Darren Annandale I know right we give people everything they need as well as our time and they don't take 10 minutes to look at the material
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

Burnaby49 wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 6:15 am Apparently, notwithstanding Jacquie’s ranting posts, Canada has already overthrown the fetters of the Constitutional Monarchy;
Tina Marie
Have you seen the NEW Commander in chief of the Republic of Canada..lmfao
Gullible is under statement..lol
They even call her Queen..
My friend..Canadians are chasing cheese through a maze.
Crazy is popping up the street grates...
Get with the program Burnaby, a new age is dawning in Canada. Yesterday, according to "doctor" Carlie Ward, from whose lips drop pearls of truth and wisdom, Canada overthrew its government and freed itself from the tyrannical yoke of having to wear a mask. Meet Romana Didulo, "SOVEREIGN HEAD OF STATE AND COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF THE SOVEREIGN REPUBLIC OF CANADA". Please note the All Caps are somehow important.
From what I can tell she is based out of Victoria BC, sells herself as a "global marketing guru and financial advisor" and is the founder and probably the only member of a political party known as the Canada1st Party. https://www.canada1stpartyofcanada.ca/our-leader/
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I 'm still working on why anyone in Canada could possibly care about what the Glastonbury Council was doing. Jacquie Fauxnix is truly a legend in her own mind.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
longdog

Post by longdog »

I've always been fascinated by the way religious cults, prophets and visionaries can be repeatedly wrong about the date of <insert religious prediction here> and yet still manage to keep their followers.

The Jackwee Feenickses of this world, along with the Low IQanon nutters and allied cranks seem to have hit on the ideal workaround... Just claim it has already happened and if anybody says otherwise tell them they are insufficiently woke and need to "take the red pill", tell them they need to doo they're oan reesertch or, of course, just block and ban.

The Great Reset, The Great Awakening, 40 days of darkness, Trump's re-election, The Glorious Magnum Carter Revolution... If at first... second... third... whatever your predictions don't come true... Just claim they did and only the truly wise can see it. It's The Emperor's New Clothes run amok.

It seems some, not entirely insane, lawful rebels can spot the obvious logical problem with claiming that the queen, the government, the commonwealth and assorted creditors have been abolished. Nobody seems to have told the queen, the government, the commonwealth and assorted creditors.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Look Longdog, I'm a pathetic senile old drunk. I can't be expected to be on top of every trivial piece of local news such as Canada now being the SOVEREIGN REPUBLIC OF CANADA ruled by a SOVEREIGN HEAD OF STATE AND COMMANDER IN CHIEF. Next you'll be berating me for not knowing that the schedule for my local bus has been revised.

I'll be interested in watching how she makes the transition between declaring herself to be our SOVEREIGN HEAD OF STATE and actually having the courts, political power structure and the people of Canada agreeing to accept her as our new dictatorial leader. No doubt she has a very cunning plan. That's always the weak link in these grandiose sovereign declarations. According to Jacquie Article 61 has already been invoked and her followers now have immunity from all laws they don't like. However, in the real world they inhabit, rather than the fantasy world in Jacquie's head, they're finding that they are just being treated like idiots and their immunity claims totally ignored. Jacquie's apparently still working on that part.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Well, I’m totally gobsmacked in finding out that I have lost my US citizenship and am automatically a Canadian citizen. I am totally depressed that overnight Burnaby has become my peer and that I can no longer be a snob towards him. If you ask me, this is just reverse tyranny; anyone can simply mumble some magic words and file some illiterate pseudo-legal documents, and now I have to learn the words to ‘O Canada?’ Where is the justice in this? We worked very hard during the War of 1812 to lose the Battle of Lundy’s Lane to avoid merging with Canada only to now find it was totally pointless. I an guessing any day we will be overrun with Moosehead breweries, and the few Tim Horton locations will explode like pregnant termite queens over this former country of mine.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff