FHFA Sues 17 Firms to Recover Losses

Discussion of various forms of Advance Fee Fraud, including application fees for loans that never materialize, self-liquidating loan scams, as well as mortgage elimination scams and related debt elimination scams [Nigerian-type scams should go in the Nigerian 4-1-9 forum]
jg
Fed Chairman of the Quatloosian Reserve
Posts: 614
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2004 2:25 am

FHFA Sues 17 Firms to Recover Losses

Postby jg » Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:07 am

FHFA Sues 17 Firms to Recover Losses to Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac
press release at http://www.fhfa.gov/webfiles/22599/PLSL ... 090211.pdf
The suits allege violations of federal securities laws and common law in the sale of residential private-label mortgage-backed securities (PLS) to the Enterprises.


Links to the filings at http://www.fhfa.gov/Default.aspx?Page=110
FHFA Filings in PLS Cases, September 2, 2011:
Ally Financial Inc. f/k/a GMAC, LLC
Bank of America Corporation
Barclays Bank PLC
Citigroup, Inc.
Countrywide Financial Corporation
Credit Suisse Holdings (USA), Inc.
Deutsche Bank AG
First Horizon National Corporation
General Electric Company
Goldman Sachs & Co.
HSBC North America Holdings, Inc.
JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Merrill Lynch & Co. / First Franklin Financial Corp.
Morgan Stanley
Nomura Holding America Inc.
The Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC
Société Générale
FEDERAL HOUSING FINANCE AGENCY, AS CONSERVATOR FOR THE FEDERAL NATIONAL MORTGAGE ASSOCIATION AND THE FEDERAL HOME LOAN MORTGAGE CORPORATION v. UBS AMERICAS INC., UBS REAL ESTATE SECURITIES INC., UBS SECURITIES, LLC, MORTGAGE ASSET SECURITIZATION TRANSACTIONS, INC. DAVID MARTIN, PER DYRVIK, HUGH CORCORAN, and PETER SLAGOWITZ
“Where there is an income tax, the just man will pay more and the unjust less on the same amount of income.” — Plato

Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Posts: 3541
Joined: Tue May 17, 2005 7:04 pm
Location: West of the Pecos

Re: FHFA Sues 17 Firms to Recover Losses

Postby Judge Roy Bean » Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:24 am

Does the maxim of unclean hands come to mind?

If anyone believes the executives of Fannie and Freddie and their so-called oversight agency were not only aware of, but not complicit in this debacle, please sign up for Van Pelt's saving to suitors gibberish.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three

David Merrill

Re: FHFA Sues 17 Firms to Recover Losses

Postby David Merrill » Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:32 am

Click Here to read the Complaint against Deutsche Bank.

David Merrill

Re: FHFA Sues 17 Firms to Recover Losses

Postby David Merrill » Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:11 pm

Judge Roy Bean wrote:Does the maxim of unclean hands come to mind?

If anyone believes the executives of Fannie and Freddie and their so-called oversight agency were not only aware of, but not complicit in this debacle, please sign up for Van Pelt's saving to suitors gibberish.



Interesting jab considering that it is obvious that the US Government through numerous decisions and rulings knew all along that destroying recordation of the notes rendered all these instruments invalid. The Securitization scam was even banned for about a year as I recall. I like this guy's final footnotes!

BOYKO.

yommytec

Re: FHFA Sues 17 Firms to Recover Losses

Postby yommytec » Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:26 pm

David Merrill wrote:Click Here to read the Complaint against Deutsche Bank.
The link in your post is not working. Was it pulled down or is it something from my end?

jg
Fed Chairman of the Quatloosian Reserve
Posts: 614
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2004 2:25 am

Re: FHFA Sues 17 Firms to Recover Losses

Postby jg » Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:26 pm

You can use the links to the filings at http://www.fhfa.gov/Default.aspx?Page=110
and then choose which of the cases to view.
“Where there is an income tax, the just man will pay more and the unjust less on the same amount of income.” — Plato

David Merrill

Re: FHFA Sues 17 Firms to Recover Losses

Postby David Merrill » Thu May 17, 2012 11:35 am

David Merrill wrote:
Judge Roy Bean wrote:Does the maxim of unclean hands come to mind?

If anyone believes the executives of Fannie and Freddie and their so-called oversight agency were not only aware of, but not complicit in this debacle, please sign up for Van Pelt's saving to suitors gibberish.



Interesting jab considering that it is obvious that the US Government through numerous decisions and rulings knew all along that destroying recordation of the notes rendered all these instruments invalid. The Securitization scam was even banned for about a year as I recall. I like this guy's final footnotes!

BOYKO.



It looks like there are no summary judgments and this will be going on for years...

Docket report and Scheduling Order.

[Mod deletes url.]

User avatar
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Posts: 6369
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2003 7:39 pm

Re: FHFA Sues 17 Firms to Recover Losses

Postby wserra » Thu May 17, 2012 12:28 pm

David, why would you be linking to the login page for my box.net account? You wouldn't be trying to break in, would you?

If anyone does, I'll certainly know where to start looking.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume

David Merrill

Re: FHFA Sues 17 Firms to Recover Losses

Postby David Merrill » Thu May 17, 2012 12:57 pm

wserra wrote:David, why would you be linking to the login page for my box.net account? You wouldn't be trying to break in, would you?

If anyone does, I'll certainly know where to start looking.



Try this link instead.


I think maybe if you have a Box account in your cookies you must log in to view the document. That would explain why you get a login screen.

I have not found a sharing option like with the Google Docs I link. If I have to amend the Sharing so that anybody on the Web can view the link that might clear up your problem.


I am new to the Box archiving system - so sorry. Breaking into your Box account had not crossed my mind.

David Merrill

Re: FHFA Sues 17 Firms to Recover Losses

Postby David Merrill » Thu May 17, 2012 8:52 pm

David Merrill wrote:
wserra wrote:David, why would you be linking to the login page for my box.net account? You wouldn't be trying to break in, would you?

If anyone does, I'll certainly know where to start looking.



Try this link instead.


I think maybe if you have a Box account in your cookies you must log in to view the document. That would explain why you get a login screen.

I have not found a sharing option like with the Google Docs I link. If I have to amend the Sharing so that anybody on the Web can view the link that might clear up your problem.


I am new to the Box archiving system - so sorry. Breaking into your Box account had not crossed my mind.



Maybe I best keep some of the things on ImageShack.

Trial Schedule.


Please delete some posts and otherwise clean up after your paranoia Wesley. I have you on a time stamp.

Image

Image


Return to “Advance Fee Fraud and Mortgage & Debt Elimination”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests