Mass Arrests Confirmed to be Underway

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Re: Mass Arrests Confirmed to be Underway

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Ah, the internet. A place where likeminded people who are off their meds can chat to other likeminded people who are off their meds.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

All of the universe is talking about Earth! Wow! I wonder if they'll do anything about RVing Okie's Dinars.

Friday, June 22, 2012
THE ARREST OF THE CABAL 6-21-2012

BY GLR MICHAEL (MICAH) THE PLEADIAN, Guardian of the Divine Plan
Commissioned by PRIME CREATOR

Dear ones, in regards to the arrest of the cabal and your sovereignty it seems you have a dilemma and we have noticed the following statement keeps popping up for you: "...what remains is to issue the legal warrants for their (THE CABAL) detainment."
We, The Bringers of the Dawn and the Family of Light give you a universal decree to finish the battle for freedom you have been fighting for so long. We so love you and we are watching over you! We are here now very close, so many of us watching what you will do! The whole universe is talking today about EARTH! You your very, very important! What you are about to do has never been done! We want you to handle the URGENT situation on EARTH NOW before we have too! We are here on an urgent mission because the planet is going to heave and buckle if you do not ACT NOW!
THE earth will ascend regardless, however you can make her labor and your transition easy if you apply the balm of healing to her! Do what feels right in your hearts! We abide under the great law that says do no harm! We ask you to do the same! Love all beings even the ones who are playing the dark roles. Use wisdom and compassion for all life! LOVE does win in the end and there is nothing to fear! Here is a gift written for you to use if you will! We give it to you on this wonderful Earth day June 20, 2012:
We the people of EARTH move now for (this) cause in unanimous agreement and issue the following ORDER AND DECREE:

The Sentient People of EARTH
vs.
All Living Beings Comprising THE CRIMINAL CABAL
June 20, 2012

ORDER AND DECREE
By Sentient Decree and under the divine order of law, We the living people, beneficiaries of EARTH hereby ORDER the immediate arrest of all those who have caused destruction on and to this planet EARTH and to billions of it's beings. We have assembled as the republic of EARTH and come now for the purpose of issuing final and correct justice by this DIVINE ORDER.
As common GRANTORs of the EARTH TRUST we hereby ORDER that immediate arrest warrants be issued for All Living Beings Comprising THE CRIMINAL CABAL and that these warrants be served and executed AT ONCE by the responsible fiduciary-trustees and co-trustees to bring an end to the controlling commercial tyranny perpetrated wrongfully and by deceit under the threat of deadly force against the sentient beings of EARTH!
We the people ARE THE INHERITORS OF EARTH and today June 20, 2012 we stand together and present this universal claim of right to the EARTH and our lives and future forevermore!
Take heed that the harmful corporate 3D Matrix stops today!
On this glorious day it has been decided that the destruction of EARTH and its people is the highest priority in this galaxy and in the universe and today the harm stops! We have all come here to this planet together and by loving intention to ensure this!
NOTICE: Any attempt to stop this lawful action will be dealt with accordingly and swiftly on all levels by beings of supreme technology and power and measured out under the order of divine justice!
If you surrender wholly and completely and change your hearts today, June 20, 2012, the people of EARTH and it's loving and powerful watchers will have mercy on you and allow you to be a part of NEW EARTH!
If you do not stop today, by tomorrow you will be extracted from this plane returned to PRIME CREATOR, your being will be dismantled, distinguished from existence, and then reassembled into light!
We are the Sovereign Sentient beings of planet EARTH with all natural rights intact and this VIBRATIONAL ORDER goes out to beings of light on Earth and to all galaxies surrounding it!
Furthermore it is decreed that on June 21, 2012 the darkness both physical and non-physical that has controlled this planet and it's people meets its final demise!
Now true justice is executed!

Glory, Glory to all those who live upon the EARTH! Peace and goodwill to all! Hallelujah for the Kingdoms of this world have come to an END!
The end of the age is at hand even as summer is nigh! In the great year of 2012 and in the winter, time shall be no more!
We now act in UNITY and by decree and begin preparing the way clearing out all negative entities from this realm.
We the people of EARTH have learned that we ourselves are Gods we shall see the kingdom of Heaven!
Decreed before the great witnesses, bound and sealed in all realms for surety, The PEOPLE OF EARTH have spoken and written FOR TIME ETERNAL!
SO IT IS WRITTEN SO SHALL IT BE DONE!
CHANNELED BY MICHAEL (MICAH) THE PLEADIAN, Guardian of the Divine Plan 6-20-2012
Commissioned by PRIME CREATOR

Posted by John MacHaffie at 4:44 AM

1 comments:

1. Anonymous June 22, 2012 5:18 AM

Yes, Let's get This Party Started!!!

I'll get some chips and dip if you get the nanoparticles of death!
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

It must of happened yesterday, KauilaPele got goosebumps and wind! From his blog...

Cobra 6-21-12…”Operation Stardust 2″… “The Plan of the Mass Arrests Continues” (and a related 6-20-12 post)
Posted on 2012/06/21 by kauilapele

[UPDATE 1836 HST: Prior to this, Cobra has mentioned "Stardust 2" three times (title only, no article): 6-10-12, "Evaluate Stardust 2"; 6-12-12, 1:29 PM, "Stardust 2 operational"; 6-12-12, 2:13 PM, "Stardust 2 complete"]

Someone informed me of this post today (namely, LadyDragon). And immediately I checked it out. And immediately I received “Higher Dimensional Goose Bumps” (“Angel Bumps”) and a breath of a wind that seemed to flow through me. Later, I began to feel a bit heavier, almost as if something dark and heavy were coming up to be cleared out (taking out the “garbage” can be smelly). Those were my “sensings”.

Now last night, before I knew anything about this Cobra message, I read something at GaiaPortal, entitled, “Massive Transformation is at Hand…“. Now, this seemingly cryptic-message-type site is fairly new, but seems to have some resonance with what Cobra just reported here (it looks like GaiaPortal may come from an Irish source). Here is that post:

“Massive Transformation is at Hand… The energetics of this time is now optimized for massive transformation. Those enabled in all dimensional domains will ride smoothly through this period. Be prepared to fly when you step out the door of your house into thin air. Enjoy this ride, Pegasus…”

Then lo and behold, Cobra comes out with this post today, saying,

“Operation Stardust 2 was carried out by the Pleiadian Fleet from the orbit of planet Earth. Stardust is the codename of a special advanced nanotechnology. It is a dust made of small nanoparticles that were sprayed into the physical bodies of the members of the Cabal and their minions (think “cosmic chemtrails”). This nanodust can not be removed by any technology known on Earth.”

I am not aware of all the ins and outs of Cobra’s message, nor am I familiar with “the Galactic Codex, section IV/2″, but it all feels like pretty strong resonance to me.

Looks like it’s on, baby! Let’s hang on tight and hold the Light!
"Follow the Money"
ArthurWankspittle

I think it was Steven Wright who said something like "Someone broke into my apartment and replaced everything with exact replicas of what used to be there". I'll bet that "after" all these arrests there's hundreds of exact replicas of the arrestees put in their places.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Sorry for the delay in reporting on what REALLY happened on June 21st, but I was sacked in after 2 days of partying from about noon on the 20th 'til dawn on the 22nd. You know us New World Order minions, any excuse for a big blowout celebration that includes lots of drinking and orgiastic rutting. In this case to taunt the forces of light over our supposed arrest or immobilization and death by nanoparticles. First of all, the Illuminati have microparticles, which are literally 1000 times bigger and eat nanoparticles (literally) for lunch, so we're all protected. Second, we ARE the government and police, so who's gonna arrest us? Third, these goody two shoes do gooders are so lame they can't even announce NESARA or the Iraqi Dinar RV, and they think they're going up against the world's most feared secret conspiracy? As it was, we sent a couple boys 'round Drake's place who lit a bag of dog poop on his front porch and rang the doorbell. Instead of stomping on it as we planned, Drake wet himself and messed his pants, and the lighter-fluid initiated fire charred half of the porch before the fire department put it out and hosed down Drake too to rid the neighborhood of the stink. Our reptilian allies will soon be taking those high-ranking officers from the Pentagon who were in this with him out to eat (nothing satisfies like Human, it's what's for dinner), neatly tying up that loose end. So chemtrails, treason in the White House, and anal probings will go on as before and all's well that ends well. Now for some breakfast and taking care of the backlog of supermodels lined up at my bedroom door.
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Besides, you just needed another excuse for a drunken debauch and their little fantasy provided one, and you enjoyed every minute of it, you know it!!!
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

What can I say, we work hard making bad things happen to good people, but we play hard too! Give us a remote forest glade, a bonfire, a couple kegs, long black hooded cloaks, and a virgin to sacrifice and you've got yourself one heck of a party! I always thought we should use that in the recruitment drives, sort of an "Illuminati as Animal House" thing, but the PTB (Powers That Bleat, the old half-man-half-goats who run the place) prefer "Serve Satan and Rule the World" and guest appearances in heavy metal videos.
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

Never said otherwise, just pointing out the obvious.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Post by ashlynne39 »

I know I've said it before but I just keep coming back to . . . what sort of delusional moron do you have to be to believe all this nonsense. Aliens, beings of light, the dark cabal, blah, blah, blah.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

ashlynne39 wrote:I know I've said it before but I just keep coming back to . . . what sort of delusional moron do you have to be to believe all this nonsense.
Only first class delusional morons. Your garden variety delusional moron sticks to one conspiracy at a time, these guys embrace them all and see a link to some unifying event that will be happening any day now. For example, June 21.
"Follow the Money"
ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Post by ashlynne39 »

Deep Knight wrote:
ashlynne39 wrote:I know I've said it before but I just keep coming back to . . . what sort of delusional moron do you have to be to believe all this nonsense.
Only first class delusional morons. Your garden variety delusional moron sticks to one conspiracy at a time, these guys embrace them all and see a link to some unifying event that will be happening any day now. For example, June 21.
It's not just the ability to suspend reality and believe something stupid told to you by someone you've never met that fascinates me. It is the ability to believe something stupid told to you by someone you've never met and when that something stupid doesn't happen on the date in question to then still believe the someone you've never met when they give you whatever lameass excuse and new date for the event. That is what I can't get past. There are delusions and then there are DELUSIONS. These people take it to a higher level than I can even comprehend. :brickwall:
notorial dissent

But more to the point, they will believe something completely outlandish that someone they have never met tells them, but refuse to listen to anyone they actually know and should be listening to, that really scares me.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

ashlynne39 wrote:It's not just the ability to suspend reality and believe something stupid told to you by someone you've never met that fascinates me. It is the ability to believe something stupid told to you by someone you've never met and when that something stupid doesn't happen on the date in question to then still believe the someone you've never met when they give you whatever lameass excuse and new date for the event. That is what I can't get past. There are delusions and then there are DELUSIONS. These people take it to a higher level than I can even comprehend. :brickwall:
Also one of the reasons this particular cult fascinates me. In college more years ago than I care to remember, I read "When Prophecy Fails" and had a hard time accepting that there could be such people too. Cut 'n pasted from Wikipedia 'cause I'm lazy.
Cognitive dissonance is a discomfort caused by holding conflicting cognitions (e.g., ideas, beliefs, values, emotional reactions) simultaneously. In a state of dissonance, people may feel surprise, dread, guilt, anger, or embarrassment. The theory of cognitive dissonance in social psychology proposes that people have a motivational drive to reduce dissonance by altering existing cognitions, adding new ones to create a consistent belief system, or alternatively by reducing the importance of any one of the dissonant elements. An example of this would be the conflict between wanting to smoke and knowing that smoking is unhealthy; a person may try to change their feelings about the odds that they will actually suffer the consequences, or they might add the consonant element that the smoking is worth short term benefits. A general view of cognitive dissonance is when one is biased towards a certain decision even though other factors favor an alternative.

The phrase was coined by Leon Festinger in his 1956 book When Prophecy Fails, which chronicled the followers of a UFO cult as reality clashed with their fervent belief in an impending apocalypse. Cognitive dissonance is one of the most influential and extensively studied theories in social psychology. Cognitive disequilibrium is a closely related concept in the cognitive developmental theory of Jean Piaget: the inevitable conflicts a child experiences between current beliefs and new information will lead to disequilibrium, which in turn motivates the child's progress through the various stages of development.
The Bellringer faction often talks about Sananda, who is the alien who spoke, er, wrote through the leader of the UFO cult. This is from his association with the Tonopah UFO cult, an offshoot. Others don't go for ol' Sananda as much, but they do for Samat Kumara, who is somehow associated with Sananda, as is AndyPanda. More thievery from Wikipedia.
Cognitive dissonance

Festinger's theory of cognitive dissonance can account for the psychological consequences of disconfirmed expectations. One of the first published cases of dissonance was reported in the book, When Prophecy Fails (Festinger et al. 1956). Festinger and his associates read an interesting item in their local newspaper headlined "Prophecy from planet Clarion call to city: flee that flood." A housewife from Chicago (changed to "Michigan" in the book), given the name "Marian Keech" (real name: Dorothy Martin (1900–1992), later known as Sister Thedra), had mysteriously been given messages in her house in the form of "automatic writing" from alien beings on the planet Clarion. These messages revealed that the world would end in a great flood before dawn on December 21, 1954. Mrs. Keech had previously been involved with L. Ron Hubbard's Dianetics movement, and her cult incorporated ideas from what was to become Scientology. The group of believers, headed by Keech, had taken strong behavioral steps to indicate their degree of commitment to the belief. They had left jobs, college, and spouses, and had given away money and possessions to prepare for their departure on the flying saucer, which was to rescue the group of true believers.

Premise of study

Festinger and his colleagues saw this as a case that would lead to the arousal of dissonance when the prophecy failed. Altering the belief would be difficult, as Keech and her group were committed at considerable expense to maintain it. Another option would be to enlist social support for their belief. As Festinger wrote, "If more and more people can be persuaded that the system of belief is correct, then clearly it must after all be correct." In this case, if Keech could add consonant elements by converting others to the basic premise, then the magnitude of her dissonance following disconfirmation would be reduced. Festinger and his colleagues predicted that the inevitable disconfirmation would be followed by an enthusiastic effort at proselytizing to seek social support and lessen the pain of disconfirmation.

Sequence of events

Festinger and his colleagues infiltrated Keech's group and reported the following sequence of events:

* Prior to December 20. The group shuns publicity. Interviews are given only grudgingly. Access to Keech's house is only provided to those who can convince the group that they are true believers. The group evolves a belief system—provided by the automatic writing from the planet Clarion—to explain the details of the cataclysm, the reason for its occurrence, and the manner in which the group would be saved from the disaster.
* December 20. The group expects a visitor from outer space to call upon them at midnight and to escort them to a waiting spacecraft. As instructed, the group goes to great lengths to remove all metallic items from their persons. As midnight approaches, zippers, bra straps, and other objects are discarded. The group waits.
* 12:05 A.M., December 21. No visitor. Someone in the group notices that another clock in the room shows 11:55. The group agrees that it is not yet midnight.
* 12:10 A.M. The second clock strikes midnight. Still no visitor. The group sits in stunned silence. The cataclysm itself is no more than seven hours away.
* 4:00 A.M. The group has been sitting in stunned silence. A few attempts at finding explanations have failed. Keech begins to cry.
* 4:45 A.M. Another message by automatic writing is sent to Keech. It states, in effect, that the God of Earth has decided to spare the planet from destruction. The cataclysm has been called off: "The little group, sitting all night long, had spread so much light that God had saved the world from destruction."
* Afternoon, December 21. Newspapers are called; interviews are sought. In a reversal of its previous distaste for publicity, the group begins an urgent campaign to spread its message to as broad an audience as possible.

Conditions

Festinger stated that five conditions must be present, if someone is to become a more fervent believer after a failure or disconfirmation:

* A belief must be held with deep conviction and it must have some relevance to action, that is, to what the believer does or how he behaves.
* The person holding the belief must have committed himself to it; that is, for the sake of his belief, he must have taken some important action that is difficult to undo. In general, the more important such actions are, and the more difficult they are to undo, the greater is the individual's commitment to the belief.
* The belief must be sufficiently specific and sufficiently concerned with the real world so that events may unequivocally refute the belief.
* Such undeniable disconfirmatory evidence must occur and must be recognized by the individual holding the belief.
* The individual believer must have social support. It is unlikely that one isolated believer could withstand the kind of disconfirming evidence that has been specified. If, however, the believer is a member of a group of convinced persons who can support one another, the belief may be maintained and the believers may attempt to proselytize or persuade nonmembers that the belief is correct.
There you go, the NESARA/RV/PP/Joyride on the Neptune/Ascension/Free Energy/Ashtar/St. Germain/Cobra Resistance/Drake's Mass Arrest/Sorcha Faal playbook.
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

In other words, those with strong grasp on reality, need not apply!!! The looser the connection the better.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Sunday, June 24, 2012
This is what Drake said today, June 24th:
Submitted as a comment but worthy of its own posting
=======================================
Drake Radio Interview. He Said:

* This coming week a vote will be held by the G20 to globalize all of our countries
[NWO]. The military must act NOW to prevent this.
* We will know by Tuesday morning if the military is backing the people.
* A lot of the Cabal people to be arrested left and are in foreign countries now.
* Consider the possibility that force will be used on the people.
* Have your gun ready to take action.
* By Tuesday AM the last legality the military is waiting for will be in place.
* U.S. uniforms will have the American flag as the highest badge on the right shoulder
of the uniform.
* It appears that the Cabal will try to bring the war to the U.S.
* The troops are just as nervous as we are.
* Restrain yourself from taking action. Do not engage unless you see people being pulled from their houses.
* He says the military has the authority to arrest the Cabal as of Monday.
* Our reaction must be thought out and planned.
* He believes the military will step up for the people.
* The 150 country Eastern Alliance has the purpose to set up new banking
and monetary systems.
* Knockout is a website to help with foreclosures.
* Most areas of the U.S. have troop movements ongoing at this time.
Don't forget that the summer is the training time for the National Guard.
* Drake will have news of Neil Keenan's progress posted on Drake's Website mid-week.
* He hopes this will hit the Main street media in a couple of days.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 8:52 PM

3 comments:

1. Anonymous June 24, 2012 9:02 PM
"Do not engage unless you see people being pulled from their houses."
WHO IS PULLING PEOPLE FROM THEIR HOMES ?

"Consider the possibility that force will be used on the people. Have your gun ready to take action."
WHO IS APPLYING THE FORCE ?

2. Anonymous June 24, 2012 9:18 PM
Listen to recent broadcasts of Gerald Celente, Jim Cooper and Rand Paul. They explain it so cleanly.
Those who apply force or attempt to drag people out will be U.N troops. They will be easily seen as a U.N. insignia will be above their uniform, instead of the American flag. A lot of them wear Blue Helmets..
These are the foreign troops who are traitors to this nation and work for the foreign U.N. / government of Israel easily distinguished by their U.N. lapel displayed above their badge.
These traitors who attempt to confiscate any kind of property, are duly aware they will be shot on sight. Many of these lunatics are probably aware they're going to die, but they will still try to seize property.
Remember, Blue Helmets and U.N flags above the badge mean they are foreign troops and NO LONGER with the U.S. Military!

3. Anonymous June 24, 2012 11:01 PM
The blue helmets and badge make excellent aim points. Good gun control is proper sight alignment and trigger control. Aim high!

First of all, we wear black ninja suits with night vision goggles, no blue helmets what-so-ever. I believe those are worn by the Salvation Army, one of the few armies that isn't part of the New World Order ... Yet!
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Monday, June 25, 2012
Preparing for the Mass Arrests

by Steve Beckow
Troops in St. Louis

Drake and Lady Dragon are working with Geoffrey West of Cosmic Vision News (listen past the 33:00 minute mark of the broadcast below) to cover the mass arrests if they begin tomorrow. The presence of troops in St. Louis leads Drake to believe that the push may start Monday, although no one knows for sure.

You can help Geoff report this event by watching the Internet for news yourself and sending in news tips to the “Contact Us” form in the righthand column of the 2012 Scenario site. Suzanne will screen what comes in and forward it to Geoff.That would result in replacing An Hour with an Angel tomorrow night with a live news broadcast. Geoff would cover these events, if they do occur, at BlogTalk Radio.

I have no idea whether the mainstream media will (1) cover them or (2) if they do, cover them from a truthful standpoint. If the mass arrests do begin tomorrow, chances are we’ll switch from regular news posting to coverage of them. All the 2012 Scenario editors have been invited to assist and invitations went out as well to other 2012-related editors on other blogsites. Everything else may be put on hold while these events are in process. If they occur.I’d caution people not to judge President Obama if he has called troops out. He works for the Light and his action may have been designed to provide a reason for the beginning of the arrests.You might be advised to lay in a moderate supply of cash and a moderate supply of food and drink. But there is no cause for alarm or anxiety. The arrests have been planned for a very long time and the outcome is assured.And, again, nothing at all may happen tomorrow. However, the presence of troops in St. Louis seems to suggest that it might.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 9:04 AM

8 comments:

detersbb June 25, 2012 9:30 AM
"I’d caution people not to judge President Obama if he has called troops out. He works for the Light..."
Obama works for the light?
For the love of God-he has terror tuesdays where/when he with a simple thumbs up/thumbs down as Caesars before him made the decision of life/death for an individual
with the exception that in assassinating the individual he also causes collateral damage & casualties.
No one who "worked for the light" would murder innocents not even in the name of Machiavellian greater good-the ends justify the means reasoning.
I would recommend you re consider who it is Obama works for-cause all the evidence including overseeing the Fast & Furious in which firearms were hand delivered to terrorist drug cartels & mexico's president has stated the death of 50,000 citizens as a result, the trafficking of firearms to the Al-Qaeda rebels in libya, the now trafficking of firearms to the "rebels" in Syria-sorry a worker of the light does not facilitate the murder of innocents in society and the imposition of chaos unto the whole of societies.

RepliesAnonymousJune 25, 2012 9:56 AM
That is one thing I absolutely don't understand about that site!
They are basing their judgement of Obama on "Salusa" and "Matthew"! and not on the actual facts and things that the guy is doing! The only thing that is possible is that they are constantly forcing Obama at gunpoint to sign all those bills and signing statements, but there is no proof for that so far. I guess we will find out when this is all over.

Anonymous June 25, 2012 10:08 AM
Sometimes there are threats so powerful which would instantly remove them , Obama I feel has good intentions, his army of shills and Trolls and Dark beings still exist they control him. You may argue he should be stronger and stop such attrocious actions, Would you do that if you were under threat to you or your family that is the questions . In time we will see the truth for what it truly is and let our emotionals reasons for constituting what we see, feel and do wil continue to impose limitations upon us .

Anonymous June 25, 2012 9:41 AM
It's now completely obvious who you people are.Oboma a good guy!! give Me a break!! unbelievable!!You must think we really are stupid!!

Anonymous June 25, 2012 10:13 AM
Steve Beckow, either you are simply delusional about Obama or are a disinfo agent. Obama is a born and bred socialist. He was created in conjunction with MK program and is in no way working for the good of American citizens let along the Light. OH, yeah, and his broomstick riding wife too.
I think your 'check engine' light is on. You need a tune up, Steve.

Anonymous June 25, 2012 10:30 AM
Bombing runs have started over St. Louis. They are only starting with St. Louis. New York, Los Angeles, Houston. Seattle, Boston, Cincinnati, Orlando, Las Vegas will all be hit tonight.
THE END IS NEAR

Anonymous June 25, 2012 10:31 AM
"Playing 2 sides of an issue" is rather difficult. I will wait to reserve my opinion about Oboma. I've played-both sides, not fun! People hate you-till the real truth comes out. In my case-it ended a corrupt property managements business.

Anonymous June 25, 2012 10:33 AM
I saw a half dozen black helicopters taking off from Wright Patterson this morning.

To Anonymous who posted June 25, 2012 9:41 AM - Yes! They DO think you're really stupid! Is this really the first time you've picked this up?

Monday, June 25, 2012
Drake’s Weekend Update on Mass Arrests with Breaking News

Nancy Detweiler reports on Drake’s update and reports of troop movements in the U.S. If true, in my view, the development is nothing to fear in the sense that the galactics have the ability to make weapons non-functional and are in charge of events now. We here at this site do not agree with Drake’s estimation of the President or his appeal to people to be ready to take up arms. There is no need to take up arms. Following the 33:00 mark Drake begins to discuss ETs and one of his sources for his comments and a person he advises us to go listen to is … Geoffrey West of Cosmic Vision News.

DRAKE’S WEEKEND UPDATE ON MASS ARRESTS WITH BREAKING NEWSGLOBAL VOICE BLOG TALK RADIOJune 24, 2012

Drake was late coming on because he was busy gathering last minute news, which adds a sense of urgency to the show. As Drake says, “I have not been so upset since I was handed a gun in Vietnam.” Drake enters at 10:36 minutes, following a call by a woman in St. Louis stating there are troops and heavy tanks in their streets. The soldiers explain to her that they are on a drill for a week, but that reason is up for questioning. The Federal Reserve Bank in St. Louis is one of the 12 that had a lien placed on it in April 2012. Is this, instead, preparation for the mass arrests?

Since Drake just hours ago learned of the dark cabal’s efforts through the United Nations to place the countries of the world under one world government, there has been no time for research and documentation. Agenda 21 is to be voted on next week in Hague, Netherlands. It was supposedly discussed at the recent G-20 meeting.

You can get a good idea what is happening by listening for about an hour from the time Drake comes on. He is noticeably shaken by the news and eager to get word from the good guys in the Pentagon that they are ready to take action.

Although no one wants this situation to turn violent, the possibility is present. We all need to be informed; prepared with emergency food, extra money, medicine, gas, diapers, etc.; and ready to help calm the many who know nothing about what is happening.

Many Light Workers also know that our galactic family is present with us and have been granted divine permission to intervene to make sure the dark cabal is removed. Although this scenario has every outer appearance of one action, it may indeed be an action permitted to wake up the many who know nothing. We have been assured that in the end Divine Order will unfold. We have also been warned by our galactic family that some upheaval may occur.Light Workers may help by remaining centered in Light & Love and knowing that all things are unfolding for the good of this planet. Once we reach the other side of this present scenario, we will know a freedom of which we are presently unable to imagine! We will be reunited with our Star brothers and sisters—our true family!

Affirm often during the coming days: DIVINE ORDER IS UNFOLDING FOR THIS PLANET. THANK YOU, GOD!

PLEASE SHARE THIS INFORMATION WITH MANY … THE MORE WHO KNOW, THE LESS WILL BE THE CHANCE OF PEOPLE PANICKING AND RIOTING.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 9:38 AM
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Monday, June 25, 2012
Military and our Patriot Forces are mobilizing to free our country

Friends, Patriots and fellow Floridians:

Now, we can reveal that our Military and our Patriot Forces are mobilizing to free our country from the grasp of the insanity which has been ongoing for centuries. It may seem attractive to some to out such actions prematurely, but now, it is safe and sanctioned to allow our Patriot community to know, that all is well. Our Military will be on the streets soon, safeguarding our communities.

Look for July to be pivotal. Stay out of the way and in your homes.There will more than likely be conflict and misunderstanding, as well as misinformation. I am sure that when we are needed, we will be called upon. Load up on your groceries for now, and tell those neighbors, family and friends to do the same. Be ready and be vigilant.We will all be the first men and women to walk this Earth as free souls, in thousands of years!

I am sure we are all thankful to our Creator for this momentous happening. May we learn to now live in peace, love and prosperity as it was meant to be.I also want to thank our Civilian Militias, our Military, the White Hats, all Liberation Forces, and dedicated persons who have given it all, to bring us this upcoming moment of liberty we have been waiting for these many years. We will never know the countless hours of vigilance, lost lives and sacrifice it took to bring us across the finish line. We salute you all and wish you God’s speed.

May God bless all of you, and may we have a new understanding of this coming Independence Day.

Happy 4th of July, as never before!!!Love to everyone.

(NAME WITHHELD)

Posted by John MacHaffie at 12:11 PM

2 comments:

Anonymous June 25, 2012 12:20 PM

"Look for July to be pivotal" - vague as usual.

That gives us 5 weeks of anticipation so that when August 1st comes with no action, we can be disappointed all over again.

Anonymous June 25, 2012 12:36 PM

New deadline: July
"Follow the Money"
ArthurWankspittle

Wait, wait "AndyPanda"? There was a children's TV puppet show called Andy Pandy in England back in the 50s, since remade with stop motion. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andy_Pandy
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:Wait, wait "AndyPanda"? There was a children's TV puppet show called Andy Pandy in England back in the 50s, since remade with stop motion. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andy_Pandy
A cartoon from my misspent youth - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andy_Panda

"Follow the Money"
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Deep Knight wrote:
ArthurWankspittle wrote:Wait, wait "AndyPanda"? There was a children's TV puppet show called Andy Pandy in England back in the 50s, since remade with stop motion. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andy_Pandy
A cartoon from my misspent youth - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andy_Panda

These usually preceded, or followed, a Woody Woodpecker cartoon, especially on Woody's half-hour show (often featuring "conversations" between Woody and Walter Lantz).
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools