Hendrickson's Hero: financial & health status not good

Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Hendrickson's Hero: financial & health status not good

Post by Famspear »

One of Pete Hendrickson's followers, "macwildstar", returns to lost horizons dot com with a sad story:
ok.. lots to report.

First, I stopped filling [sic] years ago, then in 2008 filed properly [sic] doing CTC [Cracking the Code, the Peter Hendrickson tax evasion scam], the way I KNEW it to be correct, and without my risking a felony per [Internal Revenue Code section] 7206 [relating, among other things, to willfully filing a false return].

I file [tax returns for] 2000 -2008, and of those [tax returns], only one was processed as valid, the other 7 were not. They [the Internal Revenue Service] still have not answered my questions as to why this is.

Between 2008 and 2010 I went from full time employed, to unemployed, to moved out of Michigan to become full time employed, to being laid off again and returned to Michigan, and stayed with relatives who kicked me out in 2010, thus becoming homeless.

[During] 2010 I applied for and was accepted at the veterans home. In 2011 I was diagnosed with heart failure and underwent a quad bypass in July 2011. In 2012 May, Social Security finally declared me to be 100 percent disabled.

Now I have not done a thing with this stuff since 2010. Today I got 4, CP91 letters [from the IRS].

I decided to open a MS Excell [sic] worksheet file and catalog each and every piece of correspondence, identifying it as Received, or sent. What it was (form or letter, or NOD, or my response, etc). And the amounts they claimed owed..

I am trying to establish the historical record that they as a matter of Standard operating procedure, refuse to, or fail to respond, leaving the citizen in limbo.

It is said that the courts have stated that we must first pay the IRS their claim, THEN fight them in court to get refunds.

In my case, that is impossible. Even if they garnish my SSDI at max of 15 percent I will be dead long before all their BS fines, and fees are paid.

So I am wondering, if in this case, a person like me has a legal case to take to federal court.

I mean, I don't think the Fed just dumped a quarter of a million dollars into my chest just to harass me for money I don't even have, and just to keep me alive so they can stress me out for the next 15 years or so.

I was also thinking of contacting the local IRS office, to try to arrange to speak to ONE PERSON to settle this whole thing, prior to taking it to court. that way I can say that I tried to settle this, but their refusal leaves me no alternative..

I'm just getting back into this, and already its [sic] killing me.
http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewt ... 6762#28586
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Re: Hendrickson's Hero: financial & health status not good

Post by LaVidaRoja »

He actually might have one good idea. If he contacts the local IRS office and is able to document his health and financial status, the account will likely go CNC and he won't hear anything more about it.
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

I mean, I don't think the Fed just dumped a quarter of a million dollars into my chest just to harass me for money I don't even have, and just to keep me alive so they can stress me out for the next 15 years or so

So what he is saying is that he's happy to accept a quarter Million in free medical care and live off the taxpayer's dollar in a veteran's home but he doesn't see any reason he should pay any taxes. I'm a little short of sympathy.

We get the same in Canada. Parasites that claim all the government benefits they can get but do their best to avoid paying any share of it through taxes.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

If this moron hadn't filed tax returns for a number of years, and he was employed with taxes being withheld, then he was probably losing money by failing to claim refunds.

And the moron seemed to get away with not filing.

But then the moron gets greedy and tries to file "CtC" returns for 2000-2008, trying to refunds of both federal income tax withheld and Social Security and Medicare taxes withheld. Refunds for many of those years are going to be foreclosed by the statute of limitations on refunds, which starts to run from the date the tax is paid (or the end of the year in which the tax is withheld). But the statute of limitations on the assessment of additional tax (or penalties) doesn't start to run until a return is filed, so he probably gets hit with failure to file penalties, as well as frivolous return penalties.

And now he's disabled, so after trying to screw the system and avoid paying taxes, he's going to try to live out the rest of his life on veteran's benefits and 85% of SSDI (after levy), paid for by tax-paying citizens like me.

Which would be fine, because SSDI is intended to protect morons like him, but I wish he wasn't so arrogant and self-righteous about his tax evasion beliefs.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

LPC wrote:And now he's disabled, so after trying to screw the system and avoid paying taxes, he's going to try to live out the rest of his life on veteran's benefits and 85% of SSDI (after levy), paid for by tax-paying citizens like me.

Which would be fine, because SSDI is intended to protect morons like him, but I wish he wasn't so arrogant and self-righteous about his tax evasion beliefs.
Same up here. Our tax protester/evaders demand their full menu of government benefits and act like they're doing us taxpaying fools a favour by leeching off us. They apparently have no shame about being parasites.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

LPC wrote:If this moron hadn't filed tax returns for a number of years, and he was employed with taxes being withheld, then he was probably losing money by failing to claim refunds.

Given the first part, why would the IRS be that bothered with the second? His employer was withholding tax - he could be straight with the IRS as far as the IRS is concerned. Him not filing would surely be a very low priority?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:
LPC wrote:If this moron hadn't filed tax returns for a number of years, and he was employed with taxes being withheld, then he was probably losing money by failing to claim refunds.

Given the first part, why would the IRS be that bothered with the second? His employer was withholding tax - he could be straight with the IRS as far as the IRS is concerned. Him not filing would surely be a very low priority?
Until he files a tax return, the IRS is not going to be able to tell what his total income is or how much tax he owes. The employer withholds tax only based on the employee's income, the employee's instructions, and a chart or table published by the IRS. The employee often has other income that is not being reported on the W-2 income report. The individual federal income tax return is the only meaningful way, under the current U.S. system, for the IRS to have a complete picture of all the taxpayer's income and deductions.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Famspear wrote:Until he files a tax return, the IRS is not going to be able to tell what his total income is or how much tax he owes. The employer withholds tax only based on the employee's income, the employee's instructions, and a chart or table published by the IRS. The employee often has other income that is not being reported on the W-2 income report. The individual federal income tax return is the only meaningful way, under the current U.S. system, for the IRS to have a complete picture of all the taxpayer's income and deductions.
But on the other hand, the IRS isn't going to wait forever for the return(s) to be filed. Since they will access to his wage and withholding information from the employer, the IRS will prepare a substitute-for-return (SFR) based on that information and treat him as a single filer with one exemption. That sucks for him because he will simply not get the benefit of any other deductions or exemptions for which he might have been eligible. It also opens the gate for the federal tax lien to arise allowing for levies to be issued over the next ten years as the IRS chases after his assets.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

If macwildstar had enough tax withheld to cover his apparent tax liability, and there was no indication that the failure to file was willful, the IRS would not necessarily file a substitute for return.
Policy Statement 5–133 allows an investigating employee to close a Del Ret without enforcement because the non-filing is not willful, and:

A. There would be no tax due on the delinquent return; or

B. There would be minimal net tax due on the return (see IRM 5.1.11.6.1(3) above); or

C. The cost to the Service to secure a return would exceed anticipated revenue.
IRM 5.1.11.6.1 §7 (Rev. 01-15-2010)

IRS may have determined there was little or tax due and closed their case. But when macwildstar poked the hornets' nest with his CTC educated returns, the presumption that his failure to file was not willful went right out the window. The IRS would probably still not file SFRs for those years for which he seemed to have a refund, but they might do so for years that had de minimus amounts of tax due.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Post by rogfulton »

CaptainKickback wrote:I am guessing that he is not going to enjoy government largess for an overly long period of time. Quadruple bypass surgery? yeah, that's going to cut down on life expectancy.
Depends on why he needed the surgery. My dad had a quadruple about thirty years ago and still beats me every time we go golfing. He can out walk me too.
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

In 2005 MacWildstar wrote:
WOW, and LMAO. I went to an IRS meeting with Chuck and Bill today, at the Grand Rapids Office of the IRS.

Man, I tell ya these folks are on the run. From the get go, they made it clear this was their interview, but Chuck really ran it. He put 2 irs agents on notice, one was a mere agent, and another was a revenue officer – neither which has any authority by law to demand he answer questions.

Some unspecified IRS goon out of Ogden Utah, sent a series of questions to the GR office. Mr. Lee had to do the interview, and he screwed it up royally.

First he did not read the stuff chuck sent him, so he was unprepared.

Second his attitude was one of someone who was investigating a business, and if it was a business promoting what the IRS calls an Illegal tax shelter.

He kept calling our members "clients" and after a while, Bill finally told him to just drop the client claim. He asked questions such as "did you ever prepare returns for anyone, does anyone in your group prepare returns for anyone", and "what is your definition of income" and that lead to a 15 min discussion because the guy didn't understand chuck’s answer that our definition of income is that which the USSC has stated income is. He also asked chuck about "promoting" the group. Again, presuming this was some kind of money making situation.

He asked about does our membership pay dues, does chuck write responses for the members, has he attended any tax related seminars, is he a CPA or other trained professional, etc..

Chuck asked for their ID numbers and pocket commissions, and neither had them on their person, but Mr. Lee went and got his, it had an A on it. Non-enforcement. The letter sent to Mr. Lee was written for him by some woman over in Ogden Utah and chuck put Lee on notice that the woman was using his (lees) name while committing the crime of fraud, since the letter did not contain her IRS ID number, and the signature was not Lee's, but rather it was that IRS ladys forgery of Lees signature.

Form 23C was also mentioned, and they said that they are no longer used, but Bill brought up the fact that as recent as 1991, the courts said the forms had to be present as they were the foundation of all the IRS does.

A lot of things were covered, from chucks 23 page report, to a report of a continual levy after the amount has been paid in full, leaving a person nearly homeless as the result. Chuck put the IRS agents on notice to look into it, and correct it or face accessory charges.

Needless to day, Lawman just survived a direct attack by the IRS. Lets see what else they (the IRS ) does.
Demo.
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

macwildstar wrote:.....Needless to day, Lawman just survived a direct attack by the IRS. Lets see what else they (the IRS ) does.
I assume the reference to "Chuck" is a reference to the late Charles Conces:

http://tpgurus.wikidot.com/charles-conces

Conces was later permanently enjoined from promoting his scam, and was jailed for contempt of court.

Needless to say, neither Chuck nor Bill nor "macwildstar" had any clue about what was happening to them at the IRS office in Michigan that day -- or any clue about what was going to happen to them later on.

EDIT: For more on Charles Conces, see United States v. Conces, 507 F.3d 1028 (6th Cir. 2007), cert. denied, 553 U.S. 1042 (2008), at:

http://scholar.google.ca/scholar_case?q ... 50&scilh=0
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Crackhead "oldhawaiiscot" has a somewhat similar sob story (his crappy spelling, spacing, punctuation, and sentence structure are reproduced from the original):
.......I first attended one of his seminars around 8 years ago, I guess. When I first started fighting the IRS on my fathers recommendation. He was an ATF agent who served levies and lien notices in the 50's. He quit the treasury when he could not get his higher up to correct the illegal activities of the IRS.... I did file CTC's way for about 10 years. One year, after getting notices of feldergarb from the IRS,, I got a tax penalty of 4K removed.. What about the rest? Filing Pete's way has wound up with me owing over 115K to the IRs in penalties and stuff. DO NOT PUT all your eggs in one basket....
(emphasis added).

Oh, boy, thanks for that wisdom!

He continues:
....Or you may wind up like Pete and spend vacation time at Uncle Sam's expense.. Learn as much as you can to fight the IRS.. Otto Skinner was succesful fighting them......
I have never seen a shred of evidence that Otto Skinner was ever successful fighting the IRS.
[link to a law firm website removed by Famspear] has been successful(in fact he advised Pete against his stance in court)
And then, hilariously, "oldhawaiiscot" closes with this:
Question everything and all that you read, and encounter...
:roll:

http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewt ... 077e#28610

Obviously, had he followed that advice with more rigor over the years, he would not have fallen for the CtC scam.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I think "oldhawaiiscot" has engaged in way too much Maui wowie over the years, that and maybe whatever his father was smoking to help him find his epiphanies about the IRS, down through the genes. Still doesn't really address the issue of whether stupidity is nature or nurture.

I like the last quote, but I think it should be amended with
"...except everything you really really want to believe, no matter how utterly silly and unsupportable it is...", as that seems to be the way it is observed.

I think "oldhawaiiscot" got where he is for exactly the reason brought out in my amendment. More to the point, with all the "evidence" pointing to the fact that the great master is quite literally full of it, the lemmings keep right on jumping off the cliff, as someone so rightly point out, "you can't fix stupid", and there is so very much of it.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

Newbie LostHead Telestrat thinks he knows why CTC didn't work for oldhawaiiscot.
oldhawaiiscott, maybe you're misfortune is-- partially, at least-- due to your ignorance of the proper use of form 4852?
If Pete's site stays up, we can expect to see Telestrat's tales of woe in the next couple of years.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Yep, that's gotta be it, fer sure, couldn't possibly be that CTC just plain doesn't work, now could it???? And all Pete's devoted students are just ALL doing wrong, yup, that makes a whole lot more sense, at least in Hendrickson world, just like those nasty frivpens are really victories and prove Pete right, and up is down, and backwards is forwards, and.....
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Post by Joey Smith »

All of these TPs are such mega-losers.

One cannot feel sorry about their self-inflicted wounds.
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I've said before, a lot of these people have done things and ignored the truth to the point of a lot of it being undoable, and they're going to soon realize that they've ruined their lives, long term. Stories about fools with six figure penalties are gonna get a lot more common and most of them will never get over listening to Pete's advice.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

More hilarity from Pete Hendrickson's tax scam web site. In response to a mile rebuke from His Haughty-ness Himself, the Perseverant, Prevaricating PeterMeister, a rebuke issued to a minion who dared to mention Quatloos at the losthorizons forum, the minion responded (I won't mention the minion's name; wouldn't be prudent...... see if you can figure out who it is before clicking on the link) with this shrill, desperately frenetic rant a few days ago:
I have beaten it - 5 years running. thanks to Pete and David Merrill. My success story has been shared on this forum as well as summarized over here. I now know the tax scam is but one piece of a larger scam centered around banking. It stinks to high heaven but I'm bringing it all down. My loans (of FR credit) are all non-performing, stopped paying the mortgage because it's fraudulent (see the Credit River decision). Fraud vitiates all contracts. Both my bank accounts contain less than $20. Cashed-out all savings & retirement accounts; I own no stocks (rigged game). I transact in bitcoin, gold, lawful money, and silver (BrandyBuck can vouch for that). I do not endorse (via signature) private credit of the Federal Reserve. I am non-contracting; outside the federal districts overlaid on the states.

We were further down the road to global governance than I imagined. The IRS is not a government agency. I'm aware of the ten mile square District, the Square Mile (SQUARE is a Masonic Term) in London, and also the Vatican. I know about METRO* and the cabal's control over banking, government, education, media, and even religion (via the 501(c)(3)). I know the "administrative" game the courts play. Judge is a taxpayer and not impartial; unequal to judge. He/she is recused by execution of law for conflict of interest. It's a scam writ large, the parasites feed off it and support the theft. It stinks to high heaven but it ends now. This is the end game. There will be reset, a cleansing, a transition as we excise this cancer within our institutions. But make no mistake... We The People are gonna win this one!
see:

http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewt ... 8632#28632

(empahsis added).

So, the bozo now claims to have stopped paying the bank that (presumably) holds the mortgage on his residence.....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: