Erasmus of America

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Re: Erasmus of America

Post by Gregg »

The Observer wrote:
Me too. What clinched it for me was his investment strategy that didn't include the Dinar RV. How could he have missed that opportunity of a life time?

This was written before the Gulf War, I'm sure the plan now includes Dinar and Dong!
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Sunday, August 12, 2012
Johnnie's Support Of Drake And Erasmus
This post is written to go on record in support of Drake and also Erasmus.

Both are true patriots who are connected to the real deal. Their intel conforms with my own.

Just reading the intel postings of both men --- I am honored to have them posting on this blog.

GOD is leading them both.

GOD Bless Them.

AND I APPROVE OF BOTH DRAKE AND ERASMUS MESSAGES

John MacHaffie HIS humble servant

Posted by John MacHaffie at 7:59 PM

6 comments:

1. Anonymous August 12, 2012 8:34 PM
John - Thank you for stepping forward in support of these two gentlemen. I have been listening to Drake since he started and I have read several articles from Erasmus. I would like your input on the Omni Law that Erasmus talks about. He has mentioned that we can find the information by searching your site, which I have tried.
I am concerned that the 10 territories or districts that Erasmus talks about closely resembles the same type of districts that were created with Fema.
I am not familiar with the Omni Law, so if you have that or can recommend where to find this, that would be great.

2. Anonymous August 12, 2012 8:38 PM
OK JOHNNIE, THEN IT IS GAME ON FOR THE ELITE!!! LET'S GO!!

3. Anonymous August 12, 2012 9:14 PM
John, thank you for posting this. They ARE PATRIOTS and giving it their all to educate and unite us in the big number that is about to unfold on the planet.

4. Anonymous August 12, 2012 10:36 PM
I can't resonate with Drake, no matter who endorses him and he may have good intentions.
The road to hell is paved with good intentions.
Drake's flip flop message is not a message for me. I don't care about his 'missed green lights'. I actually listen to what he says, and his messages have changed over time.
It's all about our unique journey.
The battle for the soul will be easy for some because many will give away their soul for a chance .... (fill in the blank).

5. Anonymous August 13, 2012 12:26 AM
Drake is a Faction 2 disinfo agent. He is not working with the highest intel and there are many more factions up the chain. Not even the president has access to the highest levels.
Be very careful who you put your trust in at this time. This is not about patriatism, this is about ascension, about love, and about freedom for humanity.
I'm sorry John, but this info regarding Drake has been passed along from a very high level.

6. siriusvoid August 13, 2012 1:14 AM
I gotta say Johnnie,
You are the real deal and a true patriot, just like these guys.
Honestly, I always wanted Poof to be vindicated. And all of this mess to be over and DONE.
Wished for a rapid breakdown in the closed ranks of the PTB.
Wished enough truth would hit the mainstream that Chris Storey's and Casper's intel could be better understood and viewed from a clear perspective alongside Poof's.
Wished these three widely variant and seemingly contradictory intel perspectives could finally be joined together as the truth was made clear.
Politically I have always believed in the American System endorsed by Larouche and many of the Libertarian views of Ron Paul.
I feel Drake and Erasmus are both good men whose hearts are in the right place.
I must admit to being so angry at times, I need help from people such as these and many of the channeled Galactic perspectives shared by Sheldon Nidle, and others.
They have all helped me to get through these difficult times and position myself to do some good.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Sunday, August 12, 2012
HOW TO SAVE THE NECK OF AMERICA. RETURN AMERICA TO GOD! FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - AUG. 11, 2012 (+)

I am committed to a political agenda. Anyone who engages in major political activities is always committed to a political agenda. Okay, what is my political agenda? It is ultimately much bigger than the political shopping list I will give here, but this gives the political flavor what I am aiming for and committed to. First of all I seriously believe that America must for real honor God or else this nation will have no real future to it. I do not know why, but God seems to smile on me. ... Our church was electrified with this Miracle of God. I later understood that Jesus did this Miracle of God to let the American people know that Jesus Christ personally backed me when I later would come out with the proposed Omni Law to restore true freedom to the American people and under Bible economics restore the American people and nation to God-blessed national prosperity. Okay, if Jesus backs me, what Christians refuse their backing to my Omni Law? It restores freedom and prosperity to America and gives America a bright new future instead of pending national destruction under Obama and his secret Communist co-conspirators in Wash., D.C. The enemies of Christ may foam at their mouths in rage that God actually interfered in American politics and showed who God was backing - Obama or me! That is the punch line, like it or not!
I said the above about my background solely to show where morally I am coming from in personal character. One of the Rothschilds once met with me and tried to recruit me to join the "Secret Government of America" as he called his clique of international bankers who run America and not the American people. He talked too much and I learned secrets of how this "Secret Government of America" works and even the Right Wing does not know all the tricks they pull on the American people to keep them controlled and governed by the international bankers instead of the people ruling America
.... And Mickey Mouse amateurs claim I was not a deadly ace in military intelligence! You must be living in lulu land of fantastyland if you think I was an amateur in military intelligence. ...
This Rothschild met with me after his front a Lt. Col. of the U.S. Air Force asked me to meet with his principal that this colonel was the front for. He said to me that he checked me out through the U.S. Justice Dept. before deciding to meet with me. He said the U.S. Justice Dept. said I was a real maverick in military intelligence, but very good at it. And if I once said I had the answer, then you could be sure I had the answer I said I did. After hearing that, this Rothschild decided to meet with me instead of attending the birthday party for his daughter scheduled at the same time.
... Later, in 1973, through C.I.A., as one of the recruiters for the C.I.A. underground army told me thinking I was a highly skilled military pro for them, they had successfully recruited over 100,000 student radicals, ex-felons and professional soldiers of fortune to seize and hold control of America once C.I.A. seized national power over Wash., D.C. I found out their security system and sunk their plan to seize control of America. I guess I suffered maybe 16 quick in order federal murder attempts after I blew the cover for the intended C.I.A. seizure of power over America. ... Even C.I.A. does not know this, but I know where the secret C.I.A. files exist listing what C.I.A. personnel were used to assassinate Pres. Kennedy. I am good at cracking the security of enemies of America!
...I was referred to by one of the most prestigious international organizations as "The Einstein of American Economics." You want a pro or colossal amateur and deadly Communist amateur as Obama is dumb enough to believe that Communism is the economic answer for the world to help you set up smart programs to create a giant rebirth of the American economy. Under the Omni Law I will have a good list of smart to brilliant free enterprise economists with me to suggest our united economic plan for the fast restart of the American economy and then giant super growth of the American economy. I am a strong team player and I want general consensus of all or almost all to any plan before we propose it to you under the Omni Law authority. I am no fool in national economics myself but I want to only propose what makes good common sense to our team of top economists in America. As the Bible teaches, "There is wisdom in the counsel of many!"
Whenever I deal with intelligent to brillaint people and need the right man for any important job, I ask who judges they think they can do this job right, check out if they show the brains to do the job right or not, and I strongly believe in appointing the right man (or woman) for the right job to be done. I trust no person who has no self-confidence in their ability in some field. If they don't have any faith in themselves as they know themselves far better than me, I trust their mistrust of themself and so will not appoint them to that important position to be used to solve the problems of America. I am good in national economics and I know it. I have no monopoly on brains but the smart among the economists always respect and trust me strongly after talking with me. ...
If a gal tells me she bakes the best apple pie in America, I am glad to be the guinea pig to eat her pie and see if she is as good as she claims. If she is that good, I will with pleasure endorse her to the whole nation. If she fails and bakes a mediocre pie, then I feel sorry for her as she is engaged in self-deption. Well, folks, taste my economic pie and see if it is as good as I claim I can bake for you in national economics. If you like my economic pie and it satisfies your taste in national economics, then praise me if you like me. If you think my economic pie stinks in taste meaning national results, then don't buy my economic pie again and try some other cook you think can bake you a better economic pie for America!
... I have spied like the Wrath of God on Obama and that boy is the most evil leader America has eve had in power. He is a fanatical Muslim, a fanatical Communist,and he is bought and paid for by the secret Satanist society of the Illuminati who want to make Lucifer(Satan) "god" of America and the world. I understand their latest figures are to kill off all humans on earth except for 500 million to be allowed to live after Obama gives the Illuminati world power with his planned one world government.
Yours for God and Country, Erasmus Of America (pen name briefly. It rattles the enemies of Christianity that I use this pen name briefly for now. When I show the real reason why I played the name game, the public will approve and think very smart! But can't let the cat out of the bag too so

Posted by John MacHaffie at 7:44 PM

1 comment:

1. Anonymous August 12, 2012 8:47 PM
Erasmus, I would like to believe you and know much more detail about the Omni Law.
But, in order for us to do that we need to know with absolute certainty we can TRUST you first.
We need absolute proof that you are 100% anti proto-zionist and against the islamic fascists which dominate this Republic.
When we vet someone, we make it the most extreme type of vetting that is done. Ron Paul had to prove himself to us and prove he did, he proved he has been against the Islamics and radical Zionists for a thirty plus years.
His voting record alone stands unmatched!
Where is your record, if not for any office but for integrity alone so we can trust you?
On top of this, if the Omni Law is real then all the legal documents must be dispersed as quickly as possible. Right now.
We cannot move the chess board without knowing the enemy's higher move first.
"Follow the Money"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

As insightful as Thule's discovery is of who we believe Erasmus of America (EoA) to be, I was still nagged by the suspicion that I have seen this behavior somewhere else. I decide to glean some of his more modest claims out of the previous posts here and reviewed them.
He

...is the Michaelangelo of American military intelligence.
...is the deadliest political brain in America.
...is the most daring military intelligence operative in the history of America.
...has an I.Q."beyond scientific measurement".
...is a natural born genius.
...is a very deadly scholar.
...has a bit of an "Indiana Jones" personality.
...knows more Bible history than most Bible scholars.
...had the nickname of "the lion-hearted."
...is a deadly boy in military intelligence.
...is sharp at law.
...is a military intelligence super ace who is too honest and cannot be bought off or else intimidated by threats.
...is called by some the"THE AMERICAN JAMES BOND."
...has a talent in science and engineering.
...has been rated the most talented military intelligence operative in American military history.
...a very bright boy in national economics.
...was written up as the "The Einstein of American Economics.
...is a descendant of up to 15 of the ancient Roman emperors.
...was a colossally cunning military cadet in military school who tricked the Soviets.
After reading of all this, I asked myself where I have seen this before? This patter, this schematic, this list of achievements. Then it hit me. He is none other than this man!
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

I am the very model of the Michaelangelo of American military intelligence,
I've information fabricated, fabulous, fictitious & mythological
I’m related to the kings of England, an Einstein at things historical
They say my wealth of knowledge is complete and categorical;
I'm very well acquainted, too, with matters of high finance,
I understand Jesus money burning a hole in the pocket of your pants,
About tricking Soviets I'm teeming with a lot o' news,
On how they wanted me as their leader, but of course I refused.
I have an I.Q.beyond scientific measurement,
I’m asked almost every day to take over the government:
Although I’ll gladly serve, I always have a little reticence,
I am the very model of the Michaelangelo of American military intelligence

WILL POLE SHIFT IN 2012 KILL OFF MOST OR ALL OF HUMAN RACE
ON EARTH? By Martin Hunter, Dir., National Institute For Inventors, P.O. Box
1465, Seneca, SC 29679. Copy! Or 10 Copies - $3.00

Go to a search engine on the internet like Google. Put in the words Pole Shift in 2012. See the large listing you get on both sides of the question! NASA scientists and engineers indicate it is nothing to worry about in 2012. Well, to begin with, among the implied “crackpots” you must then list was Albert Einstein who before he died was deeply studying the potential for a pole shift and would it threaten all life on earth! He said it was not question whether a pole shift would occur to the earth or not but only when! And he judged it had the potential to shift the crust of the earth! That would threaten all human life on earth if it happened! A few of the opponents of NASA’s position pole shift is no threat if it happens knew their science well! Their arguments why it was potentially colossally dangerous to the survival of the human race were a bit too credible just to be laughed away by government paid critics at NASA who will carry out the propaganda line Wash., D.C. pays them to! A business friend of mine with good national connections claimed to me that secretly key government leaders think a pole shift will probably occur in 2012 and it could even wipe out human life on earth except for government leaders, military leaders, and selected elements with them hidden away in already built secret federal underground cities. I suggest the American people mass support my Omni Law to be passed as national law in 2010! Once passed, under our Omni Law, we immediately have national authority to build our Camelot Project! The Omni Law leaders had planned to build this Camelot Project regardless if a pole shift would occur or not! But if a pole shift does occur, this huge Camelot Project can save then most of the American people, maybe all, whereas if my businessman source was correct, Wash. will abandon all the American people and potentially let all of you outside of chosen ranks of the government be left to die on the surface of the earth in 2012! Also, as this Camelot Community will be built with very heavy scientific, engineering, agricultural, and industrial capacity to it, it can save the American people and rebuilt an industrial modern society in America if nature goes wildly out of hand. This Camelot was planned to heavily build up the American economy and those who are allies of America, but the features assigned to it also are by coincidence the right assets to save America from colossal damage from a pole shift in 2012 if things get out of hands! People trust us, not your dishonest Wash. leaders!

Folks, send us $35 as an intended loan to help us pass the Omni Law and I will send you the address for a fund that has been even paying around 27% interest for 30 working days! I have money in it myself. Send in your $35 or more within 7 days of seeing this offer with check made out to NIFI. Request 27% interest for 30 days report and I will include a second source I haven’t put money in yet, but plan to shortly. It also has a successful track record of paying around the same return basically every 30 working days or so! Add $100.00 and I will tell you a source I have money in that has been successfully paying 90% interest every 40 working days. Send in within 7 days and I will add a second source that also has been paying high like this long enough to have a good track record. And you can send in more money as technical loans to help pass the Omni Law.

When the Omni Law is passed, we will force a legal settlement where a federal agency of Wash., D.C. mass broke up a $6 to $25 billion profit deal we had lined up, but Wash., D.C. did not want us to have the money to pass this Omni Law! When we collect damages through the Omni Law, we intend to pay back your loans to us and 20 to one returns! We treat you as a co-plaintiff to our damage claims! When we first started discussing the Omni Law, Wash. would repeatedly cut off our phone line when we discussed the proposed Omni Law! Wash., D.C. does not want a legal oversight committee of honest leaders through the Omni Law to stop the corruption in Wash., D.C. and keep Wash. from bankrupting America! One or more corrupt, moron moves by Wash., D.C. and the American economy may totally collapse! Read pages 32, 36 of the April, 2010 issue of The Philadelphia Trumpet for a shocking report on how colossally Wash., D.C. has gambled with wild economics which may totally bankrupt America and wipe out America as a nation! I don’t enjoy bad news either! We have to face reality to change it! And we have got the right answers!!

POSTNOTE TO THIS REPORT ON THE POTENTIAL POLE SHIFT OF THE EARTH IN 2012.
COMMENTARY IN 2010 MEANING OUR OMNI LAW HAS TO BE PASSED THIS YEAR OF 2010
SO WE CAN BEGIN AN IMMEDIATE CRASH PROGRAM TO BUILD OUR CAMELOT
PROJECT VIRTUALLY OVERNIGHT BY THE WALT DISNEY TACTIC THAT WAS BASED
UPON COMMON SENSE. HE WANTED HIS DISNEYWORLD BUILT FAST, NOT TAKE A
DECADE OR SO TO BUILD. SO ONCE HE GOT THE LAND AROUND ORLANDO, FLORIDA,
HE THEN BROUGHT IN DOZENS OF CONSTRUCTION FIRMS AND GAVE EACH A SMALL
SECTION OF THE DISNEYWORLD TO BUILD. THIS CUT BUILDING TIME TO A FRACTION
OF USUAL FOR A MAJOR CONSTRUCTION PROJECT LIKE THIS OF BUILDING A VIRTUAL
CITY OVERNIGHT! THIS POSTNOTE MATERIAL IS ON THE WEBSITE VERSION OF THIS
REPORT, NOT IN OUR PRINTED VERSION RELEASED NATIONALLY.

THE NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC SOCIETY OF WASH., D.C. DOES AN EXCELLENT JOB OF
RESEARCHING IMPORTANT NATURAL SCIENTIFIC INFORMATION AND PRESENTING IT
IN INTELLIGENT FORM FOR INTELLIGENT AMERICANS AND OTHERS TO UNDERSTAND.

THEY HAVE GIVEN CLEAR WARNING IN TWO OF THEIR STUDIES OF TWO THINGS
THAT CAN SUDDDENLY WIPE OUT MUCH OF THE EARTH OR ALL THE EARTH AND ALL
MANKIND WITH EITHER NATURAL DISASTER. THEY CAME OUT WITH THE VIDEO
DOCUMENARY IN 1997 OF “ASTEROIDS DEADLY IMPACT” AND IN THEIR NATIONAL
GEOGRAPHIC MAGAZINE, AUGUSTIN, 2009, ‘YELLOWSTONE SUPERVOLCANO - WHAT
LIES BENEATH THE PARK.” WE START IMMEDIATELY BUILDING OUR CAMELOT
PROJECT IN 2010 SO LONG AS OUR OMNI LAW IS PASSED FAST PASSED BY THE
REQUIRED MAJORITY OF STATE LEGISLATURES IN 2010 WHICH FORCES THE U.S.
CONGRESS LIKE LIGHTNING TO PASS THE OMNI LAW AND QUICK SUBMIT IT TO THE 50
STATES FOR IMMEDIATE RATIFICATION AS A CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENT IN 2010.
WE CAN THEN SAVE AMERICA AND POTENTIALLY THE EARTH AND ALL MANKIND
ITSELF IF ONE OF THE TWO PREDICTED NATURAL DISASTERS BY THE NATIONAL
GEOGRAPHIC SOCIETY SHOULD HIT MAYBE AS EARLY AS 2012 OR ANY SHORT YEAR
FOLLOWING AFTER THAT!
FOLKS! YOU PRESS ALL POLITICIANS TO PASS OMNI LAW!

MOSCOW, RUSSIA MIGHT NOT BE TOO HAPPY ABOUT THIS, BUT I, MARTIN HUNTER,
DIRECTOR, NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR INVENTORS, YEARS AGO SECRETLY OBTAINED
FROM A DEFECTOR FROM THE MOSCOW INSTITUTE FOR NUCLEAR STUDIES THEIR TOP
SECRET SOVIET DOOMSDAY BOMB DESIGN AND TECHNOLOGY.
I WON’T TURN THE
WORKING TECHNOLOGY OVER TO WASH., D.C. BUT WILL TURN IT OVER TO OUR
CAMELOT PROJECT IF IT IS BUILT STARTING IN 2010. THE CHEAP POLITICS I SEE IN
WASH., D.C. TODAY FIRMLY CONVINCES ME THAT WASH., D.C. IS NOT TRUSTYWORTHY
TO HAVE THE BEST SUPER SECRETS OF MILITARY TECHNOLOGY MY NIFI HAS! SOME
LUNATIC IN THE WHITE HOUSE MIGHT TAKE HIMSELF TOO SERIOUSLY AND LAY
PLANS FOR HOW TO CONQUER THE WORLD.
WE ARE NOT GOING TO HELP OR BACK
ANY AMERICAN VERSION OF ADOLF HITLER OR JOSEPH STALIN TO CONQUER THE
WORLD! MANKIND HAS BEEN CURSED ENOUGH WITH WOULD-BE TYRANTS OVER THE
EARTH LATELY AND I THINK IT IS TIME TO STOP SUCH MADNESS ON EARTH NOW!
SEPARATELY, I GOT THE TOP ULTIMATE WEAPON DESIGN AND TECHNOLOGY LEFT
OVER FROM NAZI GERMANY. THEY LOST THE WAR BEFORE THEY COULD BUILD IT
NEAR STUTTGART, GERMANY. THEY TRIED TO MAKE SURE THAT ALLIED AND SOVIET
INTELLIGENCE DID NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS PROJECT OF TOP NAZI GENIUSES IN
SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING! HOW I GOT THIS TECHNOLOGY IS QUITE A WILD STORY I
NEVER PLAN TO MAKE PUBLIC!
HOWEVER, I DID SHARE IT WITH THE MOST BRILLIANT
DEFENSE ENGINEER OF AMERICA IN 25 YEARS OF THE COLD WAR AND WE COMPLETED
THE NAZI ULTIMATE WEAPON SYSTEM AND TECHNOLOGY AND CORRECTED THE ONE
FLAW TO THEIR DESIGN AND TECHNOLOGY. IT WAS DESIGNED TO WIPE OUT EVEN
ENTIRE CONTINENTS, BUT IN THEIR RUSH TO BUILD IT BEFORE THEY LOST WORLD
WAR II, THEY DID NOT CORRECT A MAJOR MISTAKE WHICH MEANT IT COULD LOSE
CONTROL AND DESTROY MUCH THAT WAS NOT INTENDED AS A TARGET! I WILL NOT
ELABORATE ON THAT! WE MADE IT SAFE FOR US TO USE! BUT WOE TO ANY ENEMY!

OKAY, LET’S GET TO THE POINT! THE SOVIET DOOMSDAY BOMB IS INCREDIBLY
RUTHLESS AS A MILITARY CONCEPT AND TECHNOLOGY, BUT NOT SUITABLE TO STOP
A GIANT ASTEROID THAT COULD KILL OFF LIFE ON EARTH IF IT HITS EARTH! AND IT
CANNOT STOP THE SUPERVOLCANO AT YELLOWSTONE FROM ERUPTING AND
POTENTIALLY EVEN WIPING OUT ALL HUMAN LIFE ON EARTH! HOWEVER, THE
ULTIMATE WEAPON DESIGN OF NAZI GERMANY FAR MORE DEADLY THAN NUCLEAR
BOMBS, YET PRODUCES NO “DIRTY BOMB” EFFECTS, WITH SUITABLE MODIFICATIONS
COULD BE USED TO KNOCK OUT GIANT ASTEROIDS FROM HITTING THE EARTH AND
THEREBY WOULD SAVE THE HUMAN RACE FROM EXTINCTION. AND NOT A
WONDERFUL ANSWER, BUT SHOULD BE ABLE TO CAP THE EXPLOSION OF
YELLOWSTONE SUPER VOLCANO AND SAVE AMERICA AND THE WORLD FROM
POTENTIAL WORLD ANNIHILATION! AGAIN I REFUSE TO SHARE THIS WORLD WAR II
GERMAN TECHNOLOGY WITH ANY GOVERNMENT ON EARTH INCLUDING WASH., D.C. I
AM TOTALLY FED UP WITH WASH., D.C. AND FIND THEM FAR TOO STUPID TO DEAL
WITH OR TRUST. THESE COLOSSAL WEAPON SYSTEMS WILL BE BUILT ON MY TERMS,
NOT THOSE OF WASH., D.C. AND WILL BE USED FOR PEACE, NOT WAR, AND TO MAKE
SURE THAT ANY WOULD-BE LUNATIC GOVERNMENT ON EARTH WILL NOT BE ABLE TO
TRY AND ANNIHILATE MOST OF MANKIND ON EARTH OR OTHER NONSENSE LIKE
THAT. A BY-PRODUCT OF THIS CAMELOT PROJECT, A NUCLEAR ATTACK ON AMERICA
WOULD BE CONSIDERED AN ATTACK ON OUR CAMELOT AND WE WOULD HAVE AN
AUTOMATIC RESPONSE UP TO ANNIHILATE ANY NATION ON EARTH DUMB ENOUGH TO
PICK A FIGHT WITH US! THIS REALLY SMOTHERS ANY SECRET PLANS OF RUSSIA OR
CHINA, FOR EXAMPLE, TO ATTACK AND ANNIHILATE AMERICA! SO THE WORLD CAN
TRADE IN PEACE WITH AMERICA, BUT WE WON’T ALLOW AMERICA TO BE ATTACKED
OR ANNIHILATED WITH NUCLEAR WEAPONS OR OTHER ULTIMATE WEAPONS. EVEN
THE PENTAGON CAN’T PROTECT AMERICA THAT EFFECTIVELY! BUT WE CAN!!

I SPENT ELEVEN CALENDAR YEARS IN MILITARY ACADEMIES, HAVE A HEAVY
BACKGROUND IN MILITARY INTELLIGENCE AND MILITARY TECHNOLOGY, AND AM NO
FOOL IN MILITARY MATTERS! AND A WARNING TO FOREIGN GOVERNMENTS! I AM AS
TOUGH AS STEEL!
DON’T EVER UNDERESTIMATE ME AND TRY TO PUSH ME! I DON’T
PUSH AS WASH., D.C. ITSELF KNOWS AS NONE OF THEIR VICIOUS DIRTY TRICKS HAS
STOPPED ME FROM MY TOTALLY INDEPENDENT AGENDA WHAT I WANT DONE IN
AMERICA AND IN THE WORLD. I DON’T INTIMIDATE AND BRILLIANT PEOPLE LIKE TO
WORK WITH ME AS I LIKE ANSWERS CREATED BY TAKING THE BEST ANSWERS FROM
ALL THE BRILLIANT PEOPLE AVAILABLE FOR OUR CAUSE AND WILL ALWAYS BACK
THE BEST ANSWERS REGARDLESS IF MY OWN OR OTHERS! AS MY BRILLIANT MOTHER
ONCE COMMENTED AND I TOTALLY AGREED, “A GOOD LEADER IS A GOOD
EVALUATOR!” RUSSIA, I DESCEND FROM THE CZARIST LINE! WE CAN LIVE IN PEACE!

AND BECAUSE AMERICA IS IN A COLOSSAL ECONOMY JAM AND CRISIS NOW, OKAY, I
WAS EVEN ONCE WRITTEN UP BY AN INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION REPRESENTING
SOME OF THE WHO’S WHO OF AMERICA AND EUROPE AS “THE EINSTEIN OF AMERICAN
ECONOMICS.”
I STUDIED WITH SIX OF THE MOST BRILLIANT ECONOMISTS OF
AMERICA AND EUROPE INCLUDING A GERMAN ECONOMIST ENDORSED BY ALBERT
EINSTEIN AS TEACHING THE ONLY TRUE ECONOMIC SCIENCE IN THE 20th CENTURY!

OK, which is it? 1) Written up by an internation organiation representing some of the who's who...; 2) Included in a who's who list as ...; or 3) secretly acknowledged by J. Edgar Hoover as the Einstein of American economics? Or all 3? After all, I guy this brilliant must have these sort of endorsements beating a path to his door!
"Follow the Money"
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

The Observer wrote:As insightful as Thule's discovery is of who we believe Erasmus of America (EoA) to be, I was still nagged by the suspicion that I have seen this behavior somewhere else. I decide to glean some of his more modest claims out of the previous posts here and reviewed them.
He

...is the Michaelangelo of American military intelligence.
...is the deadliest political brain in America.
...is the most daring military intelligence operative in the history of America.
...has an I.Q."beyond scientific measurement".
...is a natural born genius.
...is a very deadly scholar.
...has a bit of an "Indiana Jones" personality.
...knows more Bible history than most Bible scholars.
...had the nickname of "the lion-hearted."
...is a deadly boy in military intelligence.
...is sharp at law.
...is a military intelligence super ace who is too honest and cannot be bought off or else intimidated by threats.
...is called by some the"THE AMERICAN JAMES BOND."
...has a talent in science and engineering.
...has been rated the most talented military intelligence operative in American military history.
...a very bright boy in national economics.
...was written up as the "The Einstein of American Economics.
...is a descendant of up to 15 of the ancient Roman emperors.
...was a colossally cunning military cadet in military school who tricked the Soviets.
After reading of all this, I asked myself where I have seen this before? This patter, this schematic, this list of achievements. Then it hit me. He is none other than this man!
False identification. Erasmus wouldn't leave the most difficult verse out.

I know our mythic history, King Arthur's and Sir Caradoc's;
I answer hard acrostics, I've a pretty taste for paradox,
I quote in elegiacs all the crimes of Heliogabalus,
In conics I can floor peculiarities parabolous;
I can tell undoubted Raphaels from Gerard Dows and Zoffanies,
I know the croaking chorus from The Frogs of Aristophanes!
Then I can hum a fugue of which I've heard the music's din afore,
And whistle all the airs from that infernal nonsense Pinafore.

Then I can write a washing bill in Babylonic cuneiform,
And tell you ev'ry detail of Caractacus's uniform:
In short, in matters vegetable, animal, and mineral,
I am the very model of a modern Major-General.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Deep Knight wrote:OK, which is it?
I don 't know but he is stealing a page from David Merrill's playbook by promising to pay everyone back from the proceeds of his lawsuit for the Omnilaw. David tried setting a scheme where people who gave him $300 up front would be able to share in the $20 million in damages that he claimed that the state of Colorado owed him.

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Yeah, but that was back in like 2010, and I don't think it did him any more good than it did the other one.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

As it turns out, I too am owed $trillions by the US Government for services rendered (servicing the supermodel strategic reserve), bank law damages (they don't let me remove money and use it at will), restriction of fair trade (they don't let me operate an assassination business due to their stupid murder laws), and because that darn Obama was born in Kenya. All I need is to get it to the Supreme Court and they're sure to rule in my favor because I'm sharp at law (always know "who done it" on the TV) and a bright boy at Supreme-Court-style arguments. In fact, a group of constitutional experts once called me the "The Only Law West of the Pecos of Law," and you know what they say about people who are their own lawyers! All I need is money, which I will be able to repay once I win, and even if I don't I have this one time bonus Peruvian guano bond (made from real guano) that's payable in gold by the US due to bylaws in the Monroe Doctrine and Magna Carta.

So, a $1,000 dollar "gift" to Deep Knight (we can't call it an investment, wink, wink) will pay back $1,000,000 when that big judgment comes in. I'll treat you like a "co perpetrator" and you'll be "in like Flynn" when the time comes to settle accounts. And I have it on good authority that the Supreme Court is chomping at the bit to hear this case and have told Supreme Court insiders that they'll rule on it within a few days, if not sooner. Since I won't need the money once I win, this window of opportunity is closing fast. In fact, the shades are already drawn and the propping stick of justice delayed is about to be knocked out so it will slam down shut. In other words, you snooze you loose. So send that money in right now, if not sooner, and be sure to type out the following and sign and date it.

"This money is a gift to Deep Knight and not an investment. Even if he gives a gift back later 1000 times over that's his business and not an investment I would need to pay taxes on or share with my ex-wife who never believed in my financial know-how anyway and will be green with envy along with that stupid brother of hers."
"Follow the Money"
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

If I cough up the $1,000 will you "introduce" me to some of those surplus DK discarded supermodels?
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

Assessor
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Assessor »

Tired of being fleeced by swindlers and con men like Deep Knight? Send me $100 and I'll send you a list of "easy marks" that scammers consider fat targets! Find out if your name is among them, so that you can stop being gullible! Don't be a sucker, act NOW!
For $500, I'll send you a list of names that includes wonderful people who will send you $100 on a flimsy pretence. Why wait? Act NOW!
For $1000, you can move into the prestigious "co-conspirator" level, where I reveal all of the secrets to convincing people to send you THOUSANDS for doing nothing.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Tuesday, August 14, 2012
THE EXPERIMENT THAT SHOWS HOW TO SAVE ALL AMERICAN CROPS IN FUTURE NATIONAL DROUGHTS! From Erasmus Of America - August 14, 2012

"An estimated 66 million and more statute laws and an estimated 1 to 2 billion regulations spun off from all these so-called laws the people have no knowledge of is not freedom, but turning the people living within the borders of America prisoners of law in prison America. Only when the Omni Law is passed, will the people once more have freedom in agriculture, national health, good national economy, etc. God-given rights and therefore true legal freedom will be restored to the American people the day the Omni Law is passed." - Erasmus of America representing the intelligent and brilliant of America who want freedom under law so they can create jobs, industries, and massive prosperity for all the people and businesses in America.

I just saved Wash., D.C. a likely 5 years in national tests and Washington results no better than mine costing them maybe $50 million to $200 million in research to find the common sense answer of if you supply the food crops such as corn, wheat, etc. the water they need to grow and prosper on, heatwaves do not hurt them and they grow large as nature will allow them and loaded with all the nutritients the soil is capable of delivering to them. Wash., D.C. has never used common sense in technical approaches to national issues and always tries to screw up the right answers and instead supply wrong and unscientific answers in the name of "being politically correct!"
I had a row of flowers in my backyard planted there years ago by an old woman long since dead. I never watered them nor attended to them. They either lived or died, prospered or else grew poorly based upon water they received as rain and what nutrients were available to them from the soil they were planted in. As I know that Wash., D.C. is colossally too dumb to ever use common sense answers to national problems, I solved the national agricultural crisis of America by showing how the farmlands of America can prosper during the toughest droughts and heatwaves America faces. And predictions are the drought and heatwave we saw this year covering much of America repeatedly will now start hitting America maybe every year now. As any good scientific brain knows but the politicians dare not tell the people the truth, we are risking national famine and national collapse of the nation if we do not have now and a smart answer to protect American agriculture in future years from this weather pattern predicted will be the new style weather for American farms across America in coming years. And to correct the con artist politicians, this heatwave and national drought has nothing to do with greenhouse effects from carbon dioxide. The Communists in America years ago were instructed to put "global warming" as the front con on the American people so in the name of the environment, they could nationalize all land in America to Communism, nationalize the national economy to Communism, and make the national government totally Communist in the name of the environment.
I targeted one single flower of this row of flowers planted by this woman years ago. I gave it a little waste housewater each day and not the other identical flowers next to it. This year the mightiest and tallest flower I had ever seen from this row of them reached up to my nose in height. Some of the others reached a little over my shoe and one or two were so small as to be maybe one-tenth the size of this super giant flower. One flower next to it got a little of this extra water and while not the size now of this super giant flower which never had grown this huge size before was large in comparison to the other flowers. Substitute corn, wheat, etc. symbolically for this super giant flower and this year by correct national water irrigation and America this year would have had the biggest food harvest crop in the national history of America. And cunning scientific brain that God made me to be, I will supply all the food crops in America with the nutrients they and us humans need by the Dr. Earp-Thomas method of totally feeding the plants so they in turn totally feed us. …
I come from brilliant American inventors from both sides of my family. For example, the Vatican endorsed my father's food process to retain all nutrition from wheat or other grains to be so important to world health, Pope Pius XII endorsed this great food discovery of my father to potentially be the greatest news for mankind since the coming of Christ since it could potentially solve the twin problems of starvation and malnutrition in the world. I added to my father's great food discovery a super health water that can maybe go as far as eliminating most or all disease on earth. Both processes would be trade secrets of my planned world food industry once I get this jackass Wash., D.C. which since I left the university has savagely fought me to block me from reestablishing my father's trade secreet industrial food process back in America again. University tests back then tested it and predicted the entire human race on earth would later go extinct like the dinosaur unless my father's great food discovery was added to the diet of all nations on earth. They said when the cancer rate got too high in any nation, the entire sterilization and biological collapse of the national race was the next thing to happen to the national race. Recent increases in the cancer rate and growth in America indicates due to the lunatics in power in Wash., D.C. the American race will soon biologically collapse and then go extinct like the dinosaurs. …
When I was an engineering student in engineering school, they thought I was amazing at engineering studies and let me study one week's worth of engineering studies each day and I kept an A average while doing this. Charles Kettering, one-time President of General Motors, saw 920 of my inventive concepts I came up with in a two week period and wrote to me that he rated me to be the most original inventive brain he had ever seen in America and he anticipated I would end up the most brilliant inventive genius in the national history of America. If Wash., D.C. had not savagely fought me every time I tried to start a new national industry, I would likely have already given America up to maybe 2,000 new national industries. I call upon the idiots in the White House, etc. to get out of my way and let me proceed to set up my father's Vatican endorsed food process. Also, to fast do final tests and then set up a national irrigation system for the farmers, towns and cities, and industries of America. As any engineer knows, we have to use engineering to change ocean water to fresh water by removing the salt from it. To do this cheaply is a colossal challenge to engineering. However, God blessed me with a very cunning mind in engineering and I should be able to turn ocean water into fresh water far cheaper than any other engineering brain in America. I have a couple of very clever engineering tricks up my sleeve, but the game is going to be played my way and Wash., D.C. stay out of my way as you screw up nationally everything you ever handle! As the ancient Romans' best engineers in their age demonstrated, the mighty city of Rome survived fine for centuries because they figured how to get very cheaply water from far away to Rome by means of well-planned water viaducts. Water viaducts are still a smart way to help deliver water to distant locations, but if one Pentagon secret is as good as I hear, I have a way of getting water all over America I might deliver water nationally for maybe cheap as 1% of what any engineers of Wash., D.C. would be able to do and my system would be permanent versus constant servicing by Washington conceived engineering.
Stop the con! Pass my Omni Law and we can get started on the national water irrigation system almost immediately afterwards. My first test location will be water from the ocean to my proposed Camelot Project which I predict will be the best research and development center ever seen in human history. It always takes a visionary to do the claimed "impossible" in engineering. All "madmen" until their visions were set up. It took daring visionaries to build the Suez Canal, Panama Canal, Hoover Dam, the Manhattan Project, etc. " …
I am a visionary with several visions. Reestablish my father's Vatican endorsed food process. I am the only man in the world trained by my father and know in this age how to set up this food process. By the way, you outraged me beyond human imagination when you destroyed all the engineering notes, lab reports, correspondence from the Vatican and leading scientists, etc. left me by my father years ago. I have since then considered Wash., D.C. but a colossally asinine and barbarian government unfit to be called a civilized government on earth. Pass my Omni Law now and stop your con game with me now! You thought by destroying all my father's corporation records left to me that you would stop the reestablishment of my father's Vatican endorsed food process for ever. You failed on that as I already knew the trade secret engineering to it, but the outrage I feel towards Wash., D.C. cannot ever be undone by you. Pass my Omni Law in 2012 and none of your intended con on me. You can't con me with your highly practiced lies that work so well on the American people who try to trust you whereas I know better than to trust snakes in office like you in Wash., D.C.!
… And contractors, workers, supervisors wanting to get involved with my Camelot Project when I can start it, contact me now and let me know your qualifications and any special experience you have which can help building the biggest and best research and development center ever seen in the world. Any brilliant inventors contact me with angles you think good for industry, economy, etc. When we are operational, many of you will be treated like royalty at Camelot and through us you will establish new industries for America and the world. People wanting to live at the greatest location to live at in the world, let us know as we will find how many we can grant to move to Camelot. This is planned to be a giant location and four of us already inspected the land we want to build this Camelot on. Camelot is my pet engineering project and as soon as the Omni Law is passed, I anticipate we will start building it as soon as the American people approve it by national referendum as authorized through the Omni Law. I will use an old, smart trick of Walt Disney and split up the building of Camelot between many contractors and within 90 days of starting, we may already let the first people move to Camelot and maybe by six months if the engineering goes fast enough, we may have Camelot totally built and totally operational. I agree with the Chinese engineers we don't have to stall around. I noticed how they put up from scratch an entire large hotel in 7 days flat or so.

For the first 1,000 people who send in $10 or more, you go on a list where you have first option to move to Camelot once open. We will have fabulous apartment complexes but with the Camelot touch so they match our Camelot theme in appearance. We will have museums according to our plans, fabulous public gardens copied from the most beautiful in the world, cultural events, and all sorts of surprises which will instantly please tourists and those living there also. For the 1,000 sending in monthly $10 or more, you also go on a list to set up a business there which should be the hottest tourist location we hope in the world. Well, might as well let you know a few of our secret angles. We probably know the secret location for the cup really used by Jesus Christ at the Last Supper. As the descendant of two cousin lines of Jesus Chris, I have first legal claim to this cup hidden away in Europe. When people drank from it, they were instantly cured of incurable diseases, ailments, etc. We will see if we can get this cup delivered to Camelot and in a safe display let all the world see the real cup used by Jesus Christ at the Last Supper. This has been hidden by loyal Christians for a long time in history. I will see if I can arrange for the Holy Shroud of Turin to be delivered to us. I will give a very attractive offer to Turin for this. I have a trick angle in engineering how we build fast what should be the largest and most beautiful cathedral ever built in Christianity. We will likely display the real cup from the Last Supper there and also the Holy Shroud of Turin. I closely examined the scientific evidence pro or con whether the Holy Shroud of Turin is genuine or else a fake. I am satisfied that it is the real Holy Shrod of Jesus Christ and paid off some so-called experts tried to testify against it because the enemies of Christianity were afraid how strong Christianity might become if everyone knew this was the true Holy Shroud of Jesus Christ. Also, I probably know the real location of the Ark of the Covenant and if events play into our hands, would like for it to end up at Camelot. But Israel may have other ideas if they realize that we have found the real Ark of the Covenant of the Old Testament. And I showed some Bible scholars where I evaluate the oldest city in the world is located which Genesis called Enoch. If we confirm that we have located it, we may display relics from the city of Enoch, oldest city in the world according to Genesis. A boy good at military intelligence can also use the same talents to crack some of the best historical secrets of the Bible. I don't know this part plays out. But according to ancient Jewish legend, the greatest treasure on the earth is hidden near the destroyed and hidden city of Enoch. Some of the citizens of Camelot may want to join our expedition to see if we successfully locate Enoch or not. And if you know the entire secret why this colossal treasure really exists according to the Bible, you may be allowed to see a treasure so huge that this will totally shock you in awe.
… Yours for God and Country, Erasmus Of America (pen name briefly. Like the Committees of Correspondence which organized the American Revoluton and founded America as a nation in 1776, borrowing their cry which rallied America to the American Revolution, "We will have no King but Jesus!")

Posted by John MacHaffie at 7:40 PM

4 comments:

1. Anonymous August 14, 2012 7:56 PM
All this guy does is brag about himself. Seems he's got the answer to everything that ails the world. Too bad he doesn't do anything about it. Just another snakeoil salesman begging for money from the sheeple.

2. siriusvoid August 14, 2012 9:24 PM
There should be no such thing as waste water.
There should be no more dumping..
All fresh water should be used, re-used, and kept devoid of contaminants.
Fresh water should be absorbed, and then helped to evaporate.
In this way fresh water near the west coast could be multiplied and re-used some 3-1/2 times before reaching the Atlantic.

With a little effort this place could become a Paradise.

3. Anonymous August 14, 2012 11:05 PM
I like what siruiusvoid had to say, and I would like to say, that in Proverbs 29:18, it says "Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he." I really like that this Erasmus has so many smart answers to today's problems and that he has the kind of education that he has to be able to put these types of visions together, and that he has the ability to bring a lot of really smart people together to work out the answers for our benefit, and our future to be good instead of bad. America hasn't had really smart leaders for a long time. America has been taken over by corrupt and evil leaders who are out to destroy the American people and everything they stand for. I am throwing my support behind this vision of Erasmus' and I don't think that $10.00 is going to do me any good by holding on to it, because I could be helping a lot of my fellow human beings, and future generations to have the opportunity to live a better life by releasing it to this good cause, and besides, I would like to be included in Camelot.

4. Anonymous August 14, 2012 11:07 PM
""The correct intent of the 10 Comandments was that no statue or artwork should be made to worship pagan gods with. God did not violate His own 10 Commandments in instructing King Solomon how the Temple of King Solomon should be built to honor God with in Jerusalem.""
That no pagan gods were to be worshipped is certainly true. The command against images being used in worship extends to the true God, as well. Images/pictures of God, etc., used in worship do not end up bringing our minds, hearts, and souls closer to God. They end up diverting our minds and degenerating our conception of God. The wonderful Divine impressions of the Holy Spirit are "dumbed down" to conform to the imaginations of another finite, fallen human being's mind.
"Follow the Money"
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I haven't read anything this humble since I read a book about Kim Il-Sung, Kim Jong-Il, Kim Jong-Un and their personal slave labor camp, North Korea....
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

We probably know the secret location for the cup really used by Jesus Christ at the Last Supper. As the descendant of two cousin lines of Jesus Chris, I have first legal claim to this cup hidden away in Europe. When people drank from it, they were instantly cured of incurable diseases, ailments, etc. We will see if we can get this cup delivered to Camelot and in a safe display let all the world see the real cup used by Jesus Christ at the Last Supper. This has been hidden by loyal Christians for a long time in history.
Now he is resorting to stealing plots from Spielberg movies. Let me guess, he is going to hire Indiana Jones for this one. Oops, sorry, forgot - he already earlier said that he was a bit of Indiana Jones himself.

But shouldn't he first be going after the Ark of the Covenant?

Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I targeted one single flower of this row of flowers planted by this woman years ago. I gave it a little waste housewater each day and not the other identical flowers next to it. This year the mightiest and tallest flower I had ever seen from this row of them reached up to my nose in height. Some of the others reached a little over my shoe and one or two were so small as to be maybe one-tenth the size of this super giant flower. One flower next to it got a little of this extra water and while not the size now of this super giant flower which never had grown this huge size before was large in comparison to the other flowers. Substitute corn, wheat, etc. symbolically for this super giant flower and this year by correct national water irrigation and America this year would have had the biggest food harvest crop in the national history of America. And cunning scientific brain that God made me to be, I will supply all the food crops in America with the nutrients they and us humans need by the Dr. Earp-Thomas method of totally feeding the plants so they in turn totally feed us. …

I'm married to a world-class genius and was totally unaware of it! My wife waters the garden from time-to-time but she never told me she was actively working on solving the world's drought problems.

Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

In this way fresh water near the west coast could be multiplied and re-used some 3-1/2 times before reaching the Atlantic.
Surely a genius at geography, too.
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Post by rogfulton »

I'm glad I'm not the only one to notice he said watering plants will make them grow. Gives me a little more faith in humanity, that people who aren't the "Einstein of American Economics" can figure 'stuff' out too.
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Wednesday, August 15, 2012
MILITARY MOLE: OBAMA NOW READY TO SEIZE NATIONAL POWER BY MILITARY TAKEOVER! From Erasmus Of America Aug. 14, 2012

The Whigs of the American Revolution believed that all law must be based upon teachings and authority of the Bible. … The Tories of the Thirteen Colonies did not believe this and their hold over the courts in the Thirteen Colonies was broken when the Whigs such as Thomas Jefferson, etc. pushed hard all law on earth must submit to the supreme authority of God as shown by the God-given rights of mankind on earth. For Tories who did not see the validity of this legal argument, soon were converted when entire towns tarred and feathers Tory judges and drove them out of town on open wagons drawn by horses. Soon, all the judges in the Thirteen Colonies now agreed with the American people that all Americans had legal God-given rights under all law in existence. This is a bit of censored history I dug out from books published shortly after the American Revolution when they used to teach this in the schools and showed pictures of judges who got the tar and feather treatment and mocked by the people as they drove them out of their towns and cities. By perhaps nicer methods but still firm, it is time to teach again our judges both federal and state to obey the U.S. Constitution as written or else face the legal Wrath of the American People who will demand of all legal sources in America that their God-given rights will be upheld by all law, not mocked by all law in America.

Reference notes on Erasmus of America. Only one man in America has the Vatican endorsed trade secret food process that will decide for all mankind on earth whether the human race will live or else die on earth by apparently fast coming biological collapse of the human race if their diet is not corrected soon by God-given foods such as my father discovered. It was by the blessing of God in a secret accident that showed it was possible and then my father by engineering common sense figured out how to make an industrial food process with this gift of God to my family. Our great food discovery is that prophesied and promised by God to mankind in Exodus 23:25. …
In May, 1943, Fortune Magazine wrote up this food process of my father as "potentially a nutritional revolution." They also wrote up how paid off corruption in Wash., D.C. was being used to try and block this from reaching the American and world market. In the February, 1957 issue of the Catholic Digest was the article "Real Bread Is Back!" by James C. G,.Conniff. In thar article, it publicized Pope Pius XII considered this so important to end starvation and malnutrition in the world, that he personally contacted 25,000 Catholic priests in the world and told them that it was their moral duty to publicize this to everyone they could across the world. The same article reported how the Soviet Union had a standing offer of $5 million as a downpayment for world rights to this offered to my father. I know the whole message that Joseph Stalin sent to my father. Stalin admitted that captured Nazi scientific reports on this great food discovery when tested in Nazi Germany showed this to be the greatest food discovery in human history. And Stalin admitted that his advisers told him if the Soviet Union got the secret to this food process, then they could win the entire world to Communism by solving the food problems of all nations on earth. He said much more, but I will not repeat here what all Stalin said. My father met with the F.B.I. as I recall in 1950 and told them much or all what the Soviet spy ring transmitted to my father from Stalin trying to persuade him to let the Communists buy world rights from my father. The Communists also told my father how they would later win America to Communism so he might as well sell to them regardless as they could not be stopped from later winning power over America. Obama is the final move to make America a Communist nation. His tactics are exactly what Stalin told my father would win America to Communism by Black racial politics as Obama uses to divide and conquer America politically.
… Not in the article, but when Nazi scientists tested my father's super health bread on German students, the scientists reported to Hitler that this turned ordinary German students into geniuses, super healthy, and if this was added to the permanent diet of Germany, then the German Race would for real become the master race of the earth. Hitler got wildly excited over this. Also, Stalin when he later read the captured Nazi scientific reports on this. … But Wash., D.C. as a barbarian government destroyed all the records left me by my father, letters from the Vatican, prominent scientists, labo reports from universities, etc. Wash., D.C. gave it their best shot to suppress this forever from the human race on earth. President Truman after leaving the White House told my father that he would have backed it from the White House but representatives from the food industry lied to him that this was of no value to American health. As President Truman commented about when he finally learned the truth about this food discovery, "I didn't think they would have the nerve to lie to the President of the United States!" A U.S. Senator from Illinois off the record told my father told how $20 million in bribes was paid to members of Congress and to heads of federal agencies to not back this …
When I told the Obama Administration to return $525,000 stolen from me by federal operatives who made the mistake of also stealing $25,000 from another businessman who they incorrectly thought was connected to me and threatened both of us with federal murder if we tried to stop this federal robbery of our business funds, this established multiple witnesses under law. Wash., D.C. policy continued undr Obama was to suppress this Vatican endorsed food process until doomsday as they never wanted the American people or people of the world to get this Exodus 23:25 bread of God which could potentially give them good health and a long life for maybe up to all of mankind on earth. Obama's answer from the White House was likely what he thought was a funny joke. I had a federal murder attempt on my life as confirmed by witnesses. This was the Obama answer to my legal demand that my federally stolen $525,000 be returned to me and immediately as I needed it to reestablish my father's Vatican endorsed food process for the health of mankind and to establish a mighty new industry in America which would skyrocket the American economy and potentially create millions of new jobs for America as I had intended for America to be the world supplier for this super food to 7 billion people on earth … If I had not been sharp, I would have been murdered by the Obama ordered federal murder attempt on my life. No one else in Wash., D.C. had any reason to order a federal murder on me except Obama who I demanded that he see this stolen $525,000 was returned to me and promptly. And you mean that some Americans are dumb enough to want to vote for the man in the White House who wants to wipe out the entire American race by continued suppression of this Vatican endorsed food process of my father?
My industrialist father had sent me to military academies for eleven calendar years and everyone in military intelligence in Wash., D.C. knows who is the only man in America who spent eleven calendar years in military academies. That is my calling card in military intelligence. I have had and still do have many secret, well placed friends all over America. I protect their identities well from wrong parties. One of my military moles today supplied me a massive report on Obama's plans to seize national power and crush the American people forever and end America forever as a nation indepedent from foreign control and occupation. He plans to have a select group pretend to try and assassinate him. This will be used by federal operatives to stir up a race war between Blacks and Whites. Once the nation is in turmoil, he will declare martial law and special military forces he has secretly prepared will kill off potentially even all military veterans in America. …
I am letting out the Obama secret that will maybe put backbone in millions of Americans to fight a civil war against Obama if things go this far. …
I am no coward, but civil war is an ugly thing for America to win. Even if the good win, it will likely take years to rebuild the American economy into anything worth living under. God blessed me with lots of cunning and a good technical education to back up what I offer the American people to head off this pending planned civil war in America engineered and triggered off by Obama. I was trained militarily under the U.S. Army and have this wild background in military intelligence which I took to like a duck to water. No excuse why this can't be done. Have Congress appoint me a 5 star U.S. Army General. After all, Israeli Intelligence offered me years ago the rank of Colonel with the Israeli Army if I would join with them and leave America. … And our traitor C.I.A. years ago leaked out to foreign intelligence services the best way they judged to annihilate America with one nuclear bomb. I plugged that colossal security leak, but I am afraid too late to prevent Russia and China from picking up this angle to annihilate America with. There is one defense against it but I am the only military brain in America who knows how to set it up. So suddenly make me a 5 star general with the U.S. Army. I am very smart in military technology, military tactics, military intelligence, etc. but also under federal law, if Obama makes one move to set up his intended military takeover of America, I am the only man in America then with the authority to order his arrest for high treason, put him on trial, and after his conviction have him executed for high treason by a military firing squad. End of conspiracy. … Tremendously brilliant to pass my Omni Law as fast as possible. I can also get the rank of a 5 star general through the Omni Law by national referendum. Once I have the authority, I can order the immediate arrest of Obama for high treason and any military or others connected with the Obama conspiracy to totally overthrow the U.S. Constitution and make Obama the Communist dictator of Soviet America for life. …
This is not the hour for excessive modesty. If the economy suddenly crashes, have Congress or the state legislatures suddenly make me the Economic Czar of America. I have been written up as "The Einstein of American Economy." I am very good at national economics. I don't like the man but Hitler used an idea originally suggested by Barnard Baruch for America but the Nazis listened and the Americans did not. I can stop overnight any economic crash with the Bernard Baruch trick and as soon as we stabilize things, I will proceed to set up the Jesus Money System used 4 times in history and the best monetary system ever seen in human history. No amateurs from Congress. The right moves have to be done fast if the American economy crashed by Obama can be saved from permanent national crash. Like Cincinnati of ancient Rome, I will briefly do what is necessary to save the economy of America and then back to my Camelot Project which I am totally committed to. Enough said. …
Okay, pass along this report to everyone in America, help financially if you can as "late October" as I was informed today is when Obama wants to take over America. Of course if all America knows first, it is hard to outwit an nation knowing the tricks Obama plans to pull on America. Ask, why has Obama repeatedly blocked the revaluation of foreign currencies which would have been the antidote to the economic crash Obama is trying to engineer for America? Our news media is heavily censored or else you would know that America, Europe, etc. have been scheduled since maybe June of 2011 to have their economies restart and become far more prosperous and one name seems to keep blocking it. Obama is the hidden rat hidden behind the walls of Washington secrecy. …
I know law well is why I suggested the flanking move of briefly making me a 5 star general. I can arrest Obama then the second he tries anything! And have the boy shot for high treason!

Yours for America, Erasmus of America (pen name briefly. Didn't seek what is about to happen. Logic said what had to be done to save America. I have given you the right, sound answer for America! God bless you and America! If we turn to God for wisdom and support, we will win in this clash of the American people against organized evil in America!)

Posted by John MacHaffie at 7:22 PM

2 comments:

Siriusvoid August 15, 2012 8:55 PM
Maybe nobody noticed..
Obama (the hand picked successor to George Bush) IS ALREADY America's military dictator.
Bush enacted a few military changes that no one seems to have paid attention to.
He (Bush) basically inherited a disemboweled military. This reduction in personnel was begun by Cheney, as Sec.Def. in the GHWBush1 admin.
Bush1 and Clinton preferred funding and supplying UN 'coalitions' and NATO troops.
When GWBush2 couldn't field a coalition, he faked one, and arranged to conscript all available national guard members. - The 'State Militias'...
Created and gave DHLS authority over all US foreign and domestic intelligence including Military Intelligence, the CIA and the FBI.
He also created and funded 'off the books' private military, and spying, mercenary organizations. - Blackwater etc.
Giving them Carte Blanche, paying them top dollar (taken from taxpayers) and letting them operate with no congressional oversight. Renditions (Abu Graib etc.), Building up and protecting the Afghan heroin supply, then flying it to market in drones etc.
Obama never skipped a beat after assuming office.. In fact one could almost say he's better than GWBush2 at this dictatorship thing.
- Lest we forget, Romney is also a hand picked Bush crime family operative... Just like Clinton and Obama were.
Obama plays a pretty mean 'race-card'.. almost as well as Clinton.
But by now, most Americans have realised, racial issues were always nothing more than public brainwash.
Always follow the money. (It's the Economy Stupid!)... Nepotism MAY BE a valid issue, after all, their own MONEY and POWER are the ONLY things that truly matter to any of these people...
Anyway Obama now sits poised with unmanned military and spy drones flying our domestic skies, Federally funded paramilitary police forces are everywhere. Ready to do their paymaster's bidding. And NATO troops ready to back them up.
The national guard has been deployed overseas.. GWBush2 and Obama having waylayed them (re-enlisted them) in an ongoing series of illegal wars in the middle east.
A state of emergency even now, even still exists, enabling DHLS, or WHOEVER is 'president' (the current dictator). to do as he pleases, militarily, to US citizens, with impunity.

Anonymous August 15, 2012 10:49 PM
It's time to confront this Erasmus character for a full finanacial disclosure of the money he is requesting for NIFI. Something smells fishy!
"Follow the Money"
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

A U.S. Senator from Illinois off the record told my father told how $20 million in bribes was paid to members of Congress and to heads of federal agencies to not back this …
Call David van Pelt, it was his $20 million!
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Reference notes on Erasmus of America. Only one man in America has the Vatican endorsed trade secret food process that will decide for all mankind on earth whether the human race will live or else die on earth by apparently fast coming biological collapse of the human race if their diet is not corrected soon by God-given foods such as my father discovered. It was by the blessing of God in a secret accident that showed it was possible and then my father by engineering common sense figured out how to make an industrial food process with this gift of God to my family. Our great food discovery is that prophesied and promised by God to mankind in Exodus 23:25. …

Solyent Green?