Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

The Observer
Further Moderator

Re: Any Day Now, the Dinar RV Story

Post by The Observer »

Burnaby49 wrote:You had to go nuclear, didn't you?
More of a case of self-defense before Deep Knight took a stab at it and inserted all sorts of phallic references.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Post by ashlynne39 »

I love it Observer!
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Tuesday, September 3, 2013
TerryK

ALL THE INDICATORS POINT TO TODAY. ALL SOURCES THAT I HAVE TALKED TO TELL ME TONIGHT, NO LATER THAN THUR. HEARING DOUBLE DIGITS FOR DINAR AND LIKE 4 BUCKS ON DONG

Posted by John MacHaffie at 8:03 PM

Anonymous September 3, 2013 at 8:12 PM
Terry, how many more times are you going to outright lie about the RV ?

Anonymous September 4, 2013 at 12:37 AM
Eventually he maybe right who knows.

Tonight for sure! If not, tomorrow! Thursday at the very latest.

Wednesday, September 4, 2013
TNT Chat

[mort] be happy...happy...happy...from the calls i got today this will be our week so just hang in there and be happy & let it happen...like i have said many times- "gods timing is always perfect"!!

[yodadog] just imho, I think Tony's update was that both sides have reached a truce, and the trouble in Iraq over the weekend, has again sparked an urgency to move forward with the RV.

okrocks] The news IS... Right now there is a truce between the egos! A definite "lets get this part done now", because there are too many other things going on in the WORLD....

[TRISHA] I was pretty bummed out after Tonys call but I have taken some time to put the pieces together. Here's what I got: The egomaniacs have come to an agreement(huge), there are people in the call centers as of 7 am (also huge) Tony had stuff he wanted to say but couldn't unless we asked him and his dang line didn't work so sure, he was frustrated. He also said that a call tomorrow may not be necessary (really huge), I think he was trying in everyway possible to give us the big hint that this is going down in the next 24 hours. That combined with Mtn Goat saying this week, which to my recollection she has never said and all of the other signs, I have come to the conclusion that we are in a very good place

Posted by John MacHaffie at 9:01 AM

Then there's the FACT that it HAD to be released before Sept. 1, which is also HUGE! GO RV!!!
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Wednesday, September 4, 2013
Okie today

[..OKIEOILMAN] GOOD WEDNESDAY MORNING AMERICA, SHIPS AT SEA AND OUR WORLD WIDE FRIENDS.

I HAVE JUST BEEN INFORMED THERE ARE AN EXCESIVE AMOUNT OF ACTIVITY IN THE BANKS AND CALL CENTERS TODAY. LET US HOPE THIS IS THE INDICATOR WE HAVE WANTED.

ALSO THERE ARE A LOT OF SLANDER BEING THROWN MY WAY TODAY AND I WILL NOT EVEN JUSTIFY SUCH ACCUSATIONS.

NOTICE AT THE LAST MOMENT HOW THE RAT'S ARE RUNNING OUT OF THE WOOD-WORK'S?--LET'S HOPE THIS IS THE FINALITY OF OUR DREAMS AND PRAYERS. -----BLESSINGS

[..OKIEOILMAN] I HAVE JUST SPOKEN WITH MY FRIEND TONY AT TNT AND HE ALSO IS IN AN EXPECTANT MOOD TODAY. TONY IS ALWAYS IN A GOOD MOOD AND IS THE MOST INFORMED AND RELIABLE INTEL PROVIDER THAT I AM AWARE OF.

HE NEVER PROMOTES RUMORS OR FURNISHES GARBAGE AND LIKE MANY OTHERS TRY'S THE BEST HE CAN TO BE INFORMATIVE AND HELPFUL.

I HAVE NOTICED RECENTLY NEWBY'S NEVER HEARD OF BEFORE NOW COMING AGAINST THOSE WHO FURNISHES INFORMATION AND TRIES THEIR BEST TO DIS-CREDIT THEIR INTEL.

I GUESS THE FRUSTRATION LEVEL IS NOW "OVER THE TOP"--TO THOSE DOING THESE THINGS--TIME WILL EXPOSE YOU.----STICKS AND STONES

[..OKIEOILMAN] LETS ALL PRAY SUBSTANCE TO THE INFORMATION RECEIVED THIS MORNING. IF ANYTHING NEW APPEARS ON THE HORIZON I WILL BE BACK TO REPORT----BLESSINGS GALORE TO ALL

Posted by John MacHaffie at 3:10 PM

Time will expose the naysayers? As prediction times have passed, Okie has been exposed over and over and over again for promoting rumors and furnishing garbage, but it doesn't seem to stop him.

"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

i love it, Oakie the liar touting TNT Tony as a reliable source, I don't know if that is the pot calling the kettle beige or just one liar vouching for another, but definitely par for the course.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Thursday, September 5, 2013
** Iraqi dinar, recently being said **

Hi, Folks -
Found at www.dinarpantsonfire.com :
=====
9-4-2013 Intel Guru Mnt Goat I have not been a date and a rate person in the past but I have to tell you for the first time in this investment I have gotten calls from all my sources without even calling them to check the status of this investment. They called me instead and all were very excited. All are now in sync and this has never happened before. They all tell me this RV could happen by mid Sept and maybe in this week, maybe in the coming days is highly likely. I tend to believe this news since I am aligning my intel also with the recent news from Iraq and the US government.
9-4-2013 Intel Guru Okie_Oil_Man IT'S 6 PM CENTRAL THE LATEST WORD I RECEIVED IS THAT "THINGS" WERE BEING EXPEDITED----THAT'S WHAT WE WANT TO HEAR!!! THERE HAS BEEN A BOND REDEMPTION AND DELIVERY DEAL INVOLVED THAT I DON'T UNDERSTAND EXACTLY HOW IT WORKED--JUST KNOW---IT WORKED. SOUNDS LIKE WERE ON THE FINAL MOMENTS (DAYS OR HOURS???) OF THIS COMING TO COMPLETION. DON'T GET OVERLY EXCITED--TODAYS NEWS IS BETTER THAN EXCELLENT--BUT WE HAVE BEEN HERE BEFORE--BUT NEVER THIS CLOSE (GIVEN TODAYS TRANSACTIONS). CALL CENTERS ARE STAFFED--BANK HAS EXTRA PERSONNEL ON DUTY----WHAT DOES THAT INDICATE TO YOU???
9-4-2013 Intel Guru Dinarmaven Obviously there's a tangible feeling of excitement in the air tonight. The flow of info about our CE continues to come in. I said last night that banks were on HIGH ALERT. I did say that it was for 24 hours (yesterday) but we are obviously still waiting. What I CAN say is that the activities continue to build. More and more "evidence" is showing itself- it's almost not even a secret any more. This cat is out of the veritable BAG tonight. That said, I have to remind everyone that no one knows the time. But as of now, the indicators are overwhelming for tonight and this week in general.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 8:40 AM

We've never been this close, except of course for the times we were already there, which was 100% accurate, except for the date. GO RV!!!
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

Deep Knight wrote:We've never been this close, except of course for the times we were already there, which was 100% accurate, except for the date. GO RV!!!
Imagine, Oakie the liar actually admitting he didn't understand something. Of course, it was something else he was lying about, but still... for him that's quite a leap in integrity.

Don't you mean
"for all the other times we were already there"
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

notorial dissent wrote:Don't you mean "for all the other times we were already there"
No, I meant, "Die Okie, die!"

Thursday, September 5, 2013
OkieOilMan Update From OOM&F Chat

09/05/2013
0 Comments

8:08 PM [..OKIEOILMAN] THERE ARE RUMORS CIRCULATING REGARDING THE RECEIPT OF PACKAGES ON A CERTAIN PROSPERITY PROGRAM. I HAVE RECEIVED SEVERAL CONFIRMATIONS STATING THIS IS TRUE.

8:12 PM [..OKIEOILMAN] IT IS MY UNDERSTANDING THE DELIVERIES STARTED ON THE NORTH EAST PART OF THE USA.

8:18 PM [..OKIEOILMAN] WILL BE BACK LATER--I AM LISTENING TO A PROSPERITY CONFERENCE CALL FROM AUTHORITIES--WILL SHARE WHAT I LEARN----GONE

Posted by John MacHaffie at 8:57 PM

First the packies are delivered, then NESARA is announced, which opens the way for the RV and first contact. This all takes a couple of days, after which the new-age-style enlightened ascend to 5D and the Earth, Okie and the rest of us are destroyed by Planet Wormwood falling from the sky! Darn.
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

Deep Knight wrote:No, I meant, "Die Okie, die!"
I could get behind that really easy, as long as it is slowly and painfully and involves him having to listen to old Gene Chapman rants and DOVE bleatings.

Otherwise, what's one more lie out of his mouth?
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Friday, September 6, 2013
[TERRYK] ANYTHING GOING ON?

[TERRYK] ANYTHING GOING ON?
[TERRYK] I GOT A CALL FROM MY WF CONTACT AND UST GAL THEY WERE ALL HYPED UP SAYING THEY GOT THE WORD TONIGHT
[TERRYK] ANYTHING GOING
[TERRYK] I REALLY THINK TONIGHT IS OUR NIGHT ON LINE WITH TWO SOURCES BOTH SAYING THAT THIS IS TO HAPPEN TONIGHT
[TERRYK] ONE IS TIED TO THE PP AND THEY HAVE PEEPS THAT SAYING THEY HAVE GOTTEN THEIR PP
[TERRYK] OLD PP [Berean] where is yours TK
[TERRYK] NOT OMEGA OR CMKX
[TERRYK] MINE IS CMKX THEY HAVE IT
TERRYK] I WAS TOLD I WAS TO GET MINE LATE TONIGHT OR TOMORROW I'M CROSSING FINGERS [Miner1] just a question but wouldn't they be under a NDA???
[rich17] Are you hearing rates...not that it really matters...I am ok with anything at this point...just curious if you have heard though
[TERRYK] YEA DOUBLE DIGITS ON DINAR AND NEARLY 4 ON DONG
[TERRYK] IT'S CRAZY CRAP LIKE I SAID LAST NIGHT
[Berean] is there any chance of dropping zeros from VND
[rich17] You always told us you liked Thursday nights!
[TERRYK] I DON'T KNOW BEREAN
[Miner1] are you required to sign an NDA or can you share when you get your CMKX?
[TERRYK] NOT RIGHT NOW ANYWAY
[TERRYK] I WILL BE REQUIRED TO SIGN A NDA SO I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO DISCUSS
[Miner1] ty
[TERRYK] SO I WILL SAY

Posted by John MacHaffie at 10:07 AM

I've heard about those NDAs (No Dating Agreements) and how tough they are.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Sunday, September 8, 2013

ALL OF THIS STILL BOILS DOWN TO OBAMA AND THE PUPPET MASTERS ARE STILL HOLDING THIS UP.. ARREST, CHARGE AND PROSECUTE TODAY SO THE PEOPLE OF THE WORLD CAN GET STARTED WITH OUR LIVES AGAIN !! THE PUPPET SHOW AND STAGE WERE SHUT DOWN LONG AGO,,,NOW TAKE THE ACTORS AWAY SINCE THE PLAY IS OVER !!!!

09/08/2013

[..OKIEOILMAN] GOOD SUNDAY AFTERNOON AMERICA, SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIENDS. ---WOW!!!--- FOR THE LAST 2 HOURS I HAVE BEEN READING CONJECTURE, SPECULATION AND DOWN RIGHT UN-TRUTHS CONCERNING THE "STATE OF AFFAIR'S" THAT WE FIND OURSELVES IN

--FIRST--DO WE BOMB SYRIA?--I HAVE READ PRO'S AND CON'S--NEXT-IT THERE REALLY UNACCOUNTED FOR NUKES TRANSFERED TO CAROLINA?--I HAVE READ PRO'S AND CON'S RELEVANT TO THIS ALSO.--

NEXT-THE INVOLVEMENT OF OUR GOVERMENT AGENCY'S IN SYRIA, IRAQ, IRAN, ISRAEL?- I HAVE READ PRO'S AND CON'S ON THIS ALSO-NEXT--IS MALIKI ONLY A USA PUPPET THAT HAS BEEN THE R/V HOLDUP?-

-NEXT --IS RUSSIA THREATNING THE USA IF WE LET THE MISSLE'S FLY?--
Read More Link On Right

NEXT--IS OUR CURRENCY VALUE REALLY GOING TO TAKE A "GRECIAN TYPE HAIRCUT IN THE IMMEDIATE FUTURE?- IS MT GOATS POST ACCURATE?-SO MANY CONCERNS--SO LITTLE TIME TO COMMENT.-

-LETS SET ASIDE (NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE ACTION) ALL THE VARIABLES AND SIMPLIFY MATTERS. GOD IS IN CONTROL PERIOD.

ALL THE PROGNOSTICATIONS AND VARIABLES WHILE SOME MAY BE TRUE ARE NOT INSURMOUNTABLE PROBLEMS FOR OUR FATHER.

WE ARE RIGHT ON THE CUSP OF A "GOLDEN AGE" IN MANKINDS HISTORY AND SHOULD HAVE THE FAITH THAT WE MAY ACTUALLY BE IN A MUCH BETTER SITUATION THAN OUR NEWS MEDIA REPRESENTS.

PLEASE DO NOT BE INFLUENCED BY NEGATIVES--(A NEGATIVE CANNOT BE A PROVEN FACTOR). NEVER HAVE OUR PRAYERS BEEN NEEDED TO THE EXTENT THEY ARE NOW--KEEP THE FAITH AND PRAYERS GOING UP----

I WILL MAKE ADDITIONAL COMMENTS LATER------BLESSINGS GALORE TO ALL OF YOU

WHEN INFORMATION IS GIVEN ONLY TO BE RECEIVED WITHOUT MERIT AND THE SIMPLISTIC CONVERSATIONS CONTINUE. I HAVE AND ALWAYS WILL AT LEAST GIVE YOU A TOPIC OF CONVERSATION THAT PRECLUDES IDLE CHIT CHAT.

THIS IS A PRIME EXAMPLE OF THE THINKING OF THE "AVERAGE"AMERICAN---TO NOT BE CONCERNED AND LIVE IN THEIR OWN LITTLE BUBBLE NOT REALIZING THE INFLUENCE OF WORLD EVENTS AND GO ON BLINDLY WITH THEIR OWN LITTLE AGENDAS.

I FEEL AS MY EFFORT SOMETIMES IS WASTED ON FURNISHING INTEL WITH THOSE NOT RESPONSIBLE ENOUGH TO RECIEVE IT---SO GO ON---TALK FOOTBALL-------GONE

[..sambo] ..OKIEOILMAN NO SIR IT IS NEVER WASTED - WE ALWAYS LOVE YOUR POSTS - WE TRY NOT TRY DISECT OR ANALYZE YOUR POSTS FOR WE KNOW YOU WILL GIVE US EVERYTHING YOU CAN AND YOUR INTEL IS ALWAYS THE LATEST AND GREATEST - WE THANK YOU AND CHERISH THE MOMENTS YOU CAN SPARE US -

[..OKIEOILMAN] AT LEAST THE TOPIC OF CONVERSATION HAS CHANGED INTO THE DIRECTION IT SHOULD BE. I HAVE EITHER BEEN A VERY BAD TEACHER OR THE CLASS WAS NOT LISTENING.

[KajunRedBull] ..OKIEOILMAN Thank you is not appropiate for what you have done and continue to do...

[..OKIEOILMAN] KAJUNREDBULL---NOW YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL WHEN AUTHORITIES PULL'S THE REINS TIGHT ON ME-YOUR COMMENT WAS WELCOME

[..OKIEOILMAN] MAYBE THERE NEEDS TO BE A SEGMENTED ROOM FOR JUST IDLE CHIT CHAT AND A ROOM DEALING ONLY WITH ISSUES THAT WE NEED TO ADDRESS

Posted by John MacHaffie at 7:31 PM

1 comment:

Tianca2 September 8, 2013 at 8:49 PM

Well, I don't know much about what you are offering, being a relative 'newbie' with dinar. But I thank you anyhow, with all my heart. I look for your comments every day, hoping to learn more, and encouragement. If you have helped even just one person, you haven't wasted your efforts. And from what I can see, you have helped a lot of people understand what is going on.

I wish you well.
Tianca
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

oakie the liar wrote: ---WOW!!!--- FOR THE LAST 2 HOURS I HAVE BEEN READING CONJECTURE, SPECULATION AND DOWN RIGHT UN-TRUTHS CONCERNING THE "STATE OF AFFAIR'S" THAT WE FIND OURSELVES IN
Must have gotten his monthly copy of Playmates or something since that is the only thing I can see him willingly reading, and I can see it taking that long having to sound out all those big words. The rest is just more specious blather.

The state he is speaking of is one of self induced stupidity and denial served with great lashings of gullibility.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Okie wrote:I FEEL AS MY EFFORT SOMETIMES IS WASTED ON FURNISHING INTEL WITH THOSE NOT RESPONSIBLE ENOUGH TO RECIEVE IT---SO GO ON---TALK FOOTBALL-------GONE
Or maybe they are just tired of seeing the same old intel that is warmed over and still just as wrong.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

The Observer wrote:
Okie wrote:I FEEL AS MY EFFORT SOMETIMES IS WASTED ON FURNISHING INTEL WITH THOSE NOT RESPONSIBLE ENOUGH TO RECIEVE IT---SO GO ON---TALK FOOTBALL-------GONE
Or maybe they are just tired of seeing the same old intel that is warmed over and still just as wrong.
Same old intel? Okie's intel isn't all the same, it has different dates! And it's also been PROVEN to be 100% accurate except for the dates!! What more could you ask?

P.S. Regarding football, how 'bout them Dawgs!?!?
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Tuesday, September 10, 2013
Bluwolf

BLUWOLF SIGNS: Ask yourselves why are some sites closing shop ?

Why are certain disrespectful sob insulting and trying to degrade the INTEL PROVIDERS ?

Why have the Southwest guys gone dark and silent ?

Why are some attacking certain group leaders ?

Why are there banks with personnel working or on standby for this special event ?

Isn't the answer to all the above, its because we are finally there just moments away to all better days. Yea that is the correct answer and I pity the fool that trys to degrade me.

Respect all intel providers for we sure work a lot in order so you may be informed to the minute and you know what we do for free because simply we do care, for if not we wouldn't stand for some negative comments from the frustrated.

Be blessed Bluwolf

Posted by John MacHaffie at 2:51 PM

Bluewolf pities the fool that tries to degrade him? Let me give it a shot!

An Open Letter to Bluewolf:

Bluewolf, you're ugly. Your daddy is ugly, your brothers and sisters are ugly, and your momma is even more ugly. And she wears combat boots. And she's mysteriously gone from home whenever the fleet's in.

Your intel is garbage. Not quite as smelly as your momma, but close. It's most people's belief that you pull it out of your butt, which is also ugly. Your butt used to be grade 4, but I'm degrading it to 3 or maybe even 2. A grade 3 butt appearing "full moon" naked in public is said to have caused the Great Northeast Blackout of 1965, and I shutter at what a grade 2 butt could do.
"Follow the Money"
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Hey Bluwolf: perhaps we don't respect the "intel providers" because none of you have ever been correct, and because you are constantly coming up with excuses as to why the RV/NESARA announcement/delivery of prosperity packets is about to happen but can't because of someone's evil machinations.... :P :P :P
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent

Pottapaug1938 wrote:Hey Bluwolf: perhaps we don't respect the "intel providers" because none of you have ever been correct, .... :P :P :P
Or been even remotely close for that matter, so why should anyone take them for anything but the jokes they are. Reputations are earned not of right, and their reputation(s) are of liars and frauds.

Ole Bluballless is just running true to form.
Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Jeffrey »

Out of curiosity where did the Dinar scam originate from. There's a guy down in Puerto Rico that sells them and I always assumed he started the scam.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

We talked about that somewhere before. Probably one of the older Dinar threads. It was originally started by soldiers bringing DInar back from Iraq. No one is quite sure the first scam involved with it but they have been there for a long time now. It's has many different aspects to it, from the RV to Nigerian mail fraud.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Jeffrey wrote:Out of curiosity where did the Dinar scam originate from. There's a guy down in Puerto Rico that sells them and I always assumed he started the scam.
The first I heard of them was a link at a NESARA-friendly site that talked about buying them as a "way of supporting our President and troops." It talked about how "people who had been there" brought them back home to save 'cause they realized the country's tremendous potential for growth. Probably someone who could buy them cheap from returning vets and sell them high online.

On another topic, a "bankstory" from shi..., er, shatterstar from an "update" by MacHaffie last night.

[shatterstar] I have a bankstory for you. Every time I go into Chase bank to cash one of my customers checks, I ask about the IQD and VND. They have been trying to get me to reopen my accounts since I switched banks to 5/3. So on my way out, she says that I should really think about opening my accounts, She would love the opportunity to work with me.

I look at her surprised and I say: "Every other Friday for the last 2 months I have come in here to cash a check. And everytime you continue to lie to me. Why do you keep lying to me?" She stammers. "I say never mind. Its Ok. I will reopen my accounts and do business with Chase when I am ready to get in the investment market again, but you will NOT be my banker."

I start to leave, and she says why? I say: "Because you lied to me consistently when you didnt have to. You could have said you have no comment. You could have said that you have not heard any new info concerning that currency. You could have said that right now, you dont have any information.

[shatterstar] But instead you said that Chase will never be dealing with the Iraqi Dinar. I know different. I have friends that work with the IMF and in Wells Fargo that have been keeping me up to date with it.

Even if it never revalues, why would I want to do business with someone that is supposed to have my best interests in mind, but will lie when it gets convenient even if they don't have to?" I left the bank at that moment.

Yep, her "friends" the Dinar Gurus keep her up to date with the latest "intel" that never comes true, while the people at Chase tell her that there's nothing to it, and there hasn't been. Which does she call a liar to their face?
"Follow the Money"