Peter of England: A REal guru.

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

guilty
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Peter of England: A REal guru.

Post by guilty »

"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do."
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

guilty wrote:http://www.nottinghampost.com/Tom-Crawf ... story.html
That's the end of that then.
Heh, you're new here then?
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

On his FB, Peter has pinned an old post, from 24 May 2013, so it appears at the top.
Peter wrote:This is the Global Class Action link for all interested from now on JOINING Re Movement and the Class Action against the 7 Sisters Oil Cartel and OPEC {Rothschild/ Vatican} front!
http://www.facebook.com/globalclassaction.

PASS THIS ON - EVERYONE, EVERYWHERE WHO'S EVER DRIVEN A CAR or PAID FOR FUEL WELCOME TO JOIN!
Yup, as expected, he is regurgitating an old scam. This one pretends that members can fill their cars with fuel without paying. Sign up, folks. Just £10 a month. Did your cheques fail? Never mind, free fuel is bound to succeed.

Did it work in 2013, Peter?
littleFred

Post by littleFred »

And now he has de-pinned it so it no longer appears at the top, and removed the few comments it acquired.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

guilty wrote:The difficulty they will discover with their 'notarial protest' is that such protests are not used for cheques.
Particularly in that you can't do a 'notarial protest' against yourself. They will be laughable to begin with, but even more laughable since own failure to pay their own checks. Now, whoever actually got the check could conceivably do a protest, but why bother, there really isn't anyone to protest to. It's just easier to file bad check charges and apply all kinds of late and return fees.

These mental giants don't seem to grasp that "clearing" only happens when the check is actually physically paid by the drawer's bank, not when someone like Petey thinks real hard about it and says "It's paid", otherwise why would you need a banking and clearance system to begin with. Real physical cash has to change hands, even if it is only in the form of debits and credits at the clearance bank, the half of the equation that Petey can't accomplish.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
PeanutGallery

Post by PeanutGallery »

notorial dissent wrote: These mental giants don't seem to grasp that "clearing" only happens when the check is actually physically paid by the drawer's bank, not when someone like Petey thinks real hard about it and says "It's paid"
I'm not sure we can describe any of the thinking Petey's doing as being 'real hard'.
Warning may contain traces of nut
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Warning: quoting of apparently disgraced celebrity ahead.

The claims abvout clearing checks makes me think of one of my favorite bits from Bill Cosby. It's from a monolog called "Karate".

"... So he's concentrating real hard `I'm gonna go right through, i'm gonna go right through!'

But you see. The brick. Is also concentrating. `Oh, no, he isn't!`"
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Bones

Post by Bones »

on PoE FB page

Good News!

Over the past week I have had calls from Barclay's, HSBC and HSBC legal Department, Nat West, Chyrsler Canada, as well as the Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce, Clydesdale bank and MBNA and other mortgage companies asking how they should clear the cheques and how WeRe operating and managing to clear our own cheques! Needless to say they are practically idiotic with their understanding and knowledge of their own business model.

WeRe still very much alive and growing and I have made some tremendous inroads into the "cartel's pie!" since the website got taken down.

By Monday 19th May 2015 WeRe Bank will be online again and the site will be located at http://www.werebank.com

Peter of England will have a Twitter feed too - the address will be posted soon. (see below).

The requirements for monthly membership to Re-Movement have had to be changed for all new members joining Re-Movement as from the 20th May 2015 as both PayPal and my bank accounts have been taken down by "hostile agencies - cheques will still be available but we may have to limit the quantity going out due to demand.

We cannot make refunds via payPal as we have no longer access to the account and payPal refuse to speak with me.
The same is true of Nationwide Building Society who claim they have no idea who has authorised the seizing of my "personar" account! Hmmm!

All members who JOINED in April, in effect since launch, will be asked to make their next monthly payment in a Brand New format - soon to be announced.

We will announce this new payment method via the website as well as on FB and YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/c/peterofengland over the week end - 17/18th may 2015.

For your information a new clearing system to rival SWIFT has been set up and we also have facility to clear now in the Russian Ruble as well as the Chinese Yuan Renminbi
The Quatloos crowd are being taken care of as we speak and will be soon blown to the 4 corners of the earth like dessicated mud!

Karma, karma...ain't it a bitch!!

Thanks for your support - we will make it worth your wait.

Peter of England

WereBank — Coming Soon

This page is used to test the proper operation of your recent MOJO Marketplace installation of WordPress! If you can read this page it means your installation was successful!

werebank.com

The Quatloos crowd are being taken care of as we speak and will be soon blown to the 4 corners of the earth like dessicated mud!

:haha: :snicker:
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Thanks for admitting that you are reading this forum, Peter. Why don't you sign up to Quatloos and prove to us we are wrong?
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
littleFred

Post by littleFred »

Peter wrote:For your information a new clearing system to rival SWIFT has been set up and we also have facility to clear now in the Russian Ruble as well as the Chinese Yuan Renminbi
As always, Peter doesn't say he will actually pay any currency except Re units.

Bertiebert has given GOOFers Notarial protest full example, and what to do if its ignored
The process pins its hope on Peter saying he has funds to pay the cheque. Bertie doesn't say, though it should be obvious, that:

(a) These funds have to be in sterling (or other recognised currency).
(b) Peter doesn't have the funds in sterling.
(c) Peter will not pay out funds in sterling.

Peter has never said he will pay anything other than Re units. His assertions that he has funds available and "clears" cheques are meaningless if he doesn't actually pay.

Which, at the risk of being repetitive, is what draws suckers into the scam. They want to get out of debt free, without actually paying. Payees want to get paid, and Peter won't pay them. Suckers are drawn in and give Peter £10 per month and get nothing in return, if they are lucky. If unlucky, they are marked as fraudsters.

If Peter wants us to be "blown to the 4 corners of the earth like dessicated mud", he is welcome to come here and explain.
notorial dissent

My, my, we seem to have upset little Petey in his smug fantasy land of delusion and deceit. Oddly though, I don't feel "blown to the 4 corners of the earth like dessicated mud", and my hair isn't even marginally mussed.

Somehow, I rather expect the "new" payment medium to be plain old everyday cash, in non-sequential bills in a plain brown wrapper, since Petey has no way of cashing a check now. I'm just waiting, all on tenterhooks as it were for his breathless explanation of why.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
rumpelstilzchen

Post by rumpelstilzchen »

Peter has now provided "proof that the major banking institutions are dealing with us and we are Offering FULL CLEARING FACILITY"
Igreja, Lazaro (Lazaro.Igreja@cibc.ca)
13:48
[Keep this message at the top of your inbox]
To: Igreja, Lazaro, office@werebank.co.uk,
Lazaro.xxxxx@cibc.ca
Peter………. Please confirm receive and status.
Lazaro Igreja
Manager
Payment and Treasury Operations
Tel. 416-217-8649
Fax 416-217-8703
Email: lazaro.xxxx@cibc.ca
This message, including any attachments, is intended only for the use of the individual(s) to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged/confidential. Any other distribution, copying of disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and permanently delete this message including any attachments, without reading it or making a copy. Thank you
To: office@werebank.co.uk; re-volution@live.com
Subject: FW: CHq- Larry xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 14 May 2015 13:59:59 +0000
Hi Peter,
As discussed we received the attached inquiry regarding the attached item and also have four other items issued by your bank that we would like to know how to handle and collect these funds if the items are valid.
We can courier them to you with instructions to pay by wire to us at CIBCCATT (our swift code). Please advise and thank you.

Lazaroxxxxx
Manager
Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce
Payment and Treasury Operations
Tel. 416-217-8649
Fax 416-217-8703
Now all that Peter has got to do is to sit down and work out how he is going to pay them. :haha:
So, Peter. As we know you are reading this....I challenge you to post evidence that shows them confirming they have received the funds.
BHF wrote:
It shows your mentality to think someone would make the effort to post something on the internet that was untrue.
longdog

Post by longdog »

since the website got taken down
I thought the website was just being moved... :naughty:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
wanglepin

Post by wanglepin »

Bones wrote:on PoE FB page
Well my timbers are well and truly shivered.

And shouldn't that be "Karma, karma...chameleon "?
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Its hilarious that PoE redacts the email address of the Canadian banker in one post and leaves it in full the next. I suspect that Mr. Igreja (who can also helpfully be contacted by telephone) will need no educating as to who and what he is dealing with.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Would someone like to email Lazaro.Igreja@cibc.ca and point him in the direction of this thread?

ETA : Sat here with my first coffee of the day so pinged him an email.
Last edited by mufc1959 on Sat May 16, 2015 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
notorial dissent

rumpelstilzchen wrote: Now all that Peter has got to do is to sit down and work out how he is going to pay them. :haha:
So, Peter. As we know you are reading this....I challenge you to post evidence that shows them confirming they have received the funds.
That should present some problems for him to explain, since he has no way or attention of actually paying it.

I wonder how much they are going to charge their customer for "collecting" the check.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

notorial dissent wrote:....and my hair isn't even marginally mussed.
You've got hair? Who do I complain to?

Seriously, I was half expecting some Prince in the Nigerian Air Force to be offering the services of his uncle at the Sovereign Bank of Nigeria. I won't be surprised if Peter ends up using the services of some bank apparently in eastern Europe only to find all the funds suddenly disappear.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Bones

Post by Bones »

wanglepin wrote:
Bones wrote:on PoE FB page
Well my timbers are well and truly shivered.

And shouldn't that be "Karma, karma...chameleon "?
Looks like we might have at least one more week of entertainment from Peter and WeRe bank :snicker:
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

notorial dissent wrote:My, my, we seem to have upset little Petey in his smug fantasy land of delusion and deceit. Oddly though, I don't feel "blown to the 4 corners of the earth like dessicated mud", and my hair isn't even marginally mussed.
Yes, I don't know what awesome forces he imagines he has at his disposal, but Quatloos is obviously becoming a significant threat to his scam. I assume that our hosting arrangements are appropriately secured against domain hijacking and DDOS attack, etc?

PoE says that weremembers can "make their next monthly payment in a Brand New format - soon to be announced". That's going to be interesting - my guess is he'll ask people to sign-up with a less-reputable electronic payment provider, and try to keep the money offshore. And I suppose a fair number of sheeple will follow his instructions eagerly.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.