UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Siegfried Shrink
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:47 pm And if a corrupt judge in a corrupt court gave the corrupt lender a corrupt writ of possession, why are you running to a court?
To consider such a series of events and to draw a conclusion from the evidence would be quite out of character.

Among many things that puzzles me is what happens when she turns up at the RCJ with stuff to file? Would she just hand a wodge of paper to some clerk and that's it? No fees to pay? It must cost something for someone overqualified for the job to take a look at the paper and throw it in the wastepaper basket?
It seems odd to me. I can't remember if she has vexatious litigant status yet but if not she may bring the court system to its knees.
TheRambler

Post by TheRambler »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:28 pm I can't remember if she has vexatious litigant status yet but if not she may bring the court system to its knees.
I have had a look, but cannot find her listed anywhere. Maybe I’m looking on the wrong planet.

TheRambler
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

IIRC Neelu Berry (Ved Chaudhari)'s Extended Civil Restraint Order expired recently.
Edward William Ellis's, however, is still in force until Feb 2020 https://www.gov.uk/guidance/general-civ ... ce#history
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

TheRambler wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:40 pm I have had a look, but cannot find her listed anywhere. Maybe I’m looking on the wrong planet.
He Who Knows beat me to it! But "expired recently" doesn't quite cover it!
Berry, Neelu, Queen's Bench Division, 20 Jul 2018. Bunce, Simon Charles, Royal Courts of Justice,
She really is a jammy git!

That said, it looks like our Ilford Princess is also going to be very rich soon! A £65,000 debt on a property worth £470,000. Even with costs there should be a sizable amount left over. Enough to get her van back me thinks!
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Thought that rang a bell. I posted it on page 44 of this thread.
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:06 pm
TheRambler wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:40 pm I have had a look, but cannot find her listed anywhere. Maybe I’m looking on the wrong planet.
He Who Knows beat me to it! But "expired recently" doesn't quite cover it!
Berry, Neelu, Queen's Bench Division, 20 Jul 2018. Bunce, Simon Charles, Royal Courts of Justice,
She really is a jammy git!

That said, it looks like our Ilford Princess is also going to be very rich soon! A £65,000 debt on a property worth £470,000. Even with costs there should be a sizable amount left over. Enough to get her van back me thinks!
Unless, of course, she emulates Tom Crawford and Rekha Patel, by breaking back into the house, causing damage and stretching the litigation out for years, driving up the legal costs.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Oh come on, have pity for a hardworking guy who just got home. Which one's the money shot of her being bundled out, squawking nonsense. It's Friday, I've had a tough week, I deserve it,,.....
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Siegfried Shrink

It is a self liquiading problem. Neelu takes her equity (but not her Equity Lawyer) and buys Hanover Cottage from the developer. She lives there with Rekah and they are happy ever after, or until unlimited prosperity arrives and all thecorruption is uncovered.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Any bets as to how soon she gets her vex lit status back? I think she's going for a lifetime achievement award.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

It seems the out of hours RCJ judge was having none of it

I was expecting the QBD out of hours service to give it back this evening but they say they will only get a judge to speak about it to someone who has rights of audience - I have been before Lord Justice Kitchin and many others, so I have rights as a Litigant in Person but the woman refused to give me her name...
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Poor Neelu, apparently all is not skittles and beer. She'll be even less happy when someone gets around to actually looking at her legal littering.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

So, she’s out. The house has new triple glazing;

Judging from the vehicle on the driveway there’s a 24/7 presence too. That’s just bleeding away equity as others can attest - looking at you RP, TLH and TC.

Whilst I have to have some sympathy I’m afraid my empathy meter is reading quite low. Neelu is now ‘doing a Crawfraud’ and claiming that the mortgage has been paid off ‘in full’, referring to the totality of interest payments. Pure Crawfraud.

She doesn’t pay for her utilities so PAYG meters were forcibly installed. Pure Ceylon garbage.

She won’t pay parking and other traffic penalties (or even attempt to appeal them) so ends up with a cycle of generating hundreds of pounds out of a 50 quid ticket, vehicles towed, bill paid ‘under duress’, rinse and repeat. Those accepting her cash don’t give a flying feck if it’s duress or delight when the money is handed over.

She sees conspiracy everywhere and actively promotes the most vile campaigns against innocent parents, demonising a whole primary school (a PRIMARY school FFS), accuses medical health professionals of murder infanticide and ‘oral rape’ and lives in a bubble of like-minded unpleasant crazies who share and promote her delusions.

She breaches civil and criminal restraining orders with abandon and seemingly without consequence, harasses and harangues public servants, police and clergy and allows all this to be played out on poorly executed FB and YT videos.

The courts are all corrupt yet it’s her first port of call when reality bites, it’s financial jam tomorrow, with Swizzindo nonsense endlessly promoted yet, although money is the work of the devil and governments who pay out state benefits are all corrupt, she hypocritically moans endlessly when her benefits are reduced or withdrawn.

There’s a big spaceship in the sky full of angels who benignly intervene in human affairs (but sadly not Neelu’s) and the crystals buried across half the capital don’t appear to have any effect whatsoever.

Yes, she’s sat on a pile of equity when her former house is sold but costs will be horrendous. Despite this the relatively large residue would buy somewhere nice north of Watford Gap but in Essex? She’ll struggle.

I wonder whether her prestigious output will tail off or increase? No prizes for your guess!
Wozzle
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Wozzle »

Your lender uses the money from the sale to repay what you owe. This includes:

what is outstanding on your mortgage, including any interest
the lender's legal costs
estate agent or auction house commission fees
bills for repairs and maintenance
Any money left is used to pay off any other debts that you have secured against your home, for example a second mortgage.

Any money left over after paying these debts is yours.
The above is from Shelter UK. I wonder if apart from the mortgage company anyone else has a charge/interest against the property. I can see the money she will owe (legal fees, security, repairs, arrears, interest, selling fees etc) really making a dent in her payout after the sale. We only have her side of how much she has paid to date, and the status of the mortgage? - I wonder if at some point she re-mortgaged?
Siegfried Shrink

Pretty fair summary. But I fear there is more to come.
The Seventh String

Post by The Seventh String »

So, actual real-world reality has yet again failed to coincide with Neelu’s personal reality, the Great Seige is concluded and Fortress Berry is now boarded up with, according to her Facebook account, at least one guard dog on the premises. And all this despite her being a woman, disabled, a “whistleblower”, Ghandi’s grand-daughter, leader of the Million Mask March and exposer of state terrorism to the International Council of Jurists.

Right now she’s posting pictures of all involved in the eviction on Facebook trying to get “proof” they are not who they claim to be but imposters or actual police officers from other parts of the country who get shipped around to do “Their” dirty work.

And what on Earth is Equity Lawyer incompetent, restraining order recipient and struck-off solicitor Edward William Ellis wittering on about in that last video? There he is at the scene of the Glorious Last Stand and does he leap in to argue in defence of Neelu, checking for any legal errors in the proceedings or advising her about what's going on?

No. He bangs on and on about something to do with legally dubious firearms possession and The Great Conspiracy The Police And Courts Must Be Made Aware Of Even Though They’re The Ones Behind It, so presumably the police know all about it already and aren’t going to do anything about it.
BankofSwissindo
Swabby
Swabby

Post by BankofSwissindo »

Wondering if anyone can help?

We have a promissory note for the sum of £100,000,000 to settle Her Highness Princess Neelu Berry's outstanding debt with the Britannia Building Society. We have been unable to contact her at her last registered address.

If anyone can help us and provide a new forwarding address we would be most grateful.

BANK OF SWISSINDO
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Wozzle wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:29 am
Your lender uses the money from the sale to repay what you owe. This includes:

what is outstanding on your mortgage, including any interest
the lender's legal costs
estate agent or auction house commission fees
bills for repairs and maintenance
Any money left is used to pay off any other debts that you have secured against your home, for example a second mortgage.

Any money left over after paying these debts is yours.
The above is from Shelter UK. I wonder if apart from the mortgage company anyone else has a charge/interest against the property. I can see the money she will owe (legal fees, security, repairs, arrears, interest, selling fees etc) really making a dent in her payout after the sale. We only have her side of how much she has paid to date, and the status of the mortgage? - I wonder if at some point she re-mortgaged?
Doubt she remortgaged. The figures at £65k capital and £150k paid are about right. She's either got to the end of the term or has stopped paying (I'm going for the second option), possibly in part due to ill health. But instead of getting benefits and doing a deal with the lender, she relied on messages from the mothership, Swissindo and a struck off lawyer. This is Crawford 1.5. We have to wait to see if we get protesters on the roof, squatters, criminal damage etc. and how big the legal and security costs are. I believe Tom went from owing about £45k to the wrong side of £100k with all the dicking about. As the first auction only raised £55k (IIRC) I reckon Tom still owes £50k plus interest, not that they will chase him for it at present. Neelu could walk away with ("current house value" minus £80k) but won't and it depends on how long she stalls it as to how much is left. Plus everything will be at London prices, you can likely add 20% more to anything that the Nottingham case cost.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
AnOwlCalledSage

Wozzle wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:29 am The above is from Shelter UK. I wonder if apart from the mortgage company anyone else has a charge/interest against the property. I can see the money she will owe (legal fees, security, repairs, arrears, interest, selling fees etc) really making a dent in her payout after the sale. We only have her side of how much she has paid to date, and the status of the mortgage? - I wonder if at some point she re-mortgaged?
No, she hasn't. I have downloaded a copy of the most recent Land Registry entry. There are no second mortgages or charges against the property. Not withstanding the mortgage, she had clear title.

The covenants are numerous. A lot are unusual but not unheard of. However, bizarrely she cannot operate an airport from her former property!
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:43 pmHowever, bizarrely she cannot operate an airport from her former property!
Some I used to know owned land or property which had the restriction of not building a gin palace or whorehouse on it.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
AnOwlCalledSage

I think a gin palace would be covered, but she'd have been okay with a whorehouse.
Schedule of restrictive covenants

1 The following are details of the covenants contained in the Conveyance dated 17 October 1933 referred to in the Charges Register:-

COVENANT by the Purchaser with the said Edward James Webster to the intent and so as to bind (so far as practicable) the property hereby assured into whosoever hands the same might come but not so as to render the Purchaser or its successors in title personally liable in damages for any breach of covenant committed after it or they shall have parted with all interest in the premises in respect of which such breach should occur.

(1) That the Purchaser would not at any time hereafter erect or build or suffer to be erected or built upon any part of the land edged red on the plan annexed hereto any hotel or tavern or any place of the sale of spirits wine beer or other excisable liquors and will not sell or suffer to be sold upon any part of the land or any buildings thereon any spirits wine beer or other excisable liquors nor permit the same to be used for any club where such liquors may be supplied or consumed.

(2) That the land edged red upon the plan annexed thereto should not nor should any part thereof be used for the purpose of a landing ground for aircraft nor for a dog racing track or public sports ground nor for any booths swings shows roundabouts or similar purposes.

NOTE: The land in this title falls within the land edged red referred to in Clause 1.