Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

SteveUK
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by SteveUK »

JimUk1 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:29 pm After browsing “council tax is a fraud” on YouTube, it appears a new Fmotl splinter group maybe emerging? (Or possibly brought up before)-
https://youtu.be/MzuXkNQjXfk

Seems they are called “United Tribes of The World” and also “The Kings Bench”.

I’m not sure what’s going on but it seems closely related to children been taken into care, with the usual bs unlawful waffle.

Seems his name is, John Wanoa-

https://youtu.be/UPpq9oq_8xE

This is getting strange as google hits say John Manoa is King of New Zealand?

https://m.facebook.com/pages/category/L ... ale2=en_GB
Hes a Kiwi crank who thinks hes king of england. Hes been refused entry at least twice that I know of, and is promoted here by none other than Andy Devine. Which says it all really.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
AnOwlCalledSage

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

JimUk1 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:29 pm This is getting strange as google hits say John Manoa is King of New Zealand?
Wanoa is in the Other Countries thread. It gets a little confusing has he has tried to enter the UK twice in the last 6 months but been kicked out.

He has a few UK acolytes which is what complicates things, and his main supporter is Andy Devine who lives in Greece. He is "connected" to Neelu, EWE etc.

They are planning a big take over of the country on the 29th June. :haha:

Oh, and like all the rest of the ****wits he's as racist as ****!
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
longdog

Post by longdog »

JimUk1 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:29 pm I’m not sure what’s going on but it seems closely related to children been taken into care, with the usual bs unlawful waffle.
Ah... Those treasonous treasonists and their treasonous insistence that my children aren't my personal property to be mentally and physically abused at will!

MAGNA CARTER!!!!!!
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

fortinbras wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:40 pm The refusal to register a birth has become a fixation among some American neo-anarchists, who also talk about the children being free of govt intrusion and jurisdiction because unregistered.

They are not only wrong but they are making things very difficult for themselves and their unregistered child. For starts, the birth certificate establishes the parental connection to the child and this become very important if the parents need to document their relationship - for example, in making medical decisions, entering the child in school, etc. Absent a birth certificate the parents will have difficulty proving they can make the crucial decisions about their child.

The birth certificate is usually necessary to enter the child in school. It is definitely necessary to get the child a passport - at any age. Similarly to get the child a Social Security card - and the SSN for the child is necessary for the parents to claim the child as a dependent in the tax returns. In years to come that unregistered child will have trouble getting a passport, getting a driver's license, registering to vote, and ultimately establishing his age for a pension. Yes there are work-arounds for a person whose birth certificate cannot be produced but they are tedious and cumbersome, and in some situations simply impossible.

It may seem at first a clever idea to avoid registering a child's birth, but ultimately it creates problems for parents and the child, going decades into the future.
Pfft, they ain't gotta worry 'bout that. They Home School, they use "All Natural Alternative Medical Practices Only", they don't need passports and they sure as hell ain't worried about paying taxes. The trainwreck that happens to the kid at about 18ish aren't they're problems, are a long way off, and they could give a damn about anyway. There was a case in the papers a few years back in Indiana about a 17 year old girl who decided to defy her parents by joining society and she had no end of trouble getting it all straight. She had, up until that time, not existed at all as far as any documentation.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:42 pm
JimUk1 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:29 pm This is getting strange as google hits say John Manoa is King of New Zealand?
Wanoa is in the Other Countries thread. It gets a little confusing has he has tried to enter the UK twice in the last 6 months but been kicked out.

He has a few UK acolytes which is what complicates things, and his main supporter is Andy Devine who lives in Greece. He is "connected" to Neelu, EWE etc.

They are planning a big take over of the country on the 29th June. :haha:

Oh, and like all the rest of the ****wits he's as racist as ****!
It’s a pretty tall claim to be “King of New Zealand” as far as I’m aware from my time down there with my family, no one tribe or heritage recognise a formal Maori King.

As for the validity of the Treaty of Waitangi, they probably do have a point, can’t see Maori’s full understanding the “grey areas”, but that’s the fault of the Chiefs and other signatories not the “Kings” of New Zealand, that would be the monarch of the UK.

The guys an utter whack job.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Um, just for clarification, no birth certificate was required for me to go to any of the various private and public schools i attended, everyone just took my parents' word for it. Same with Social Security, my mother took me to the office when i was 16 and they signed me up. I got my learner's permit for driving by showing a form that said i'd passed Driver Training in high school and eventually i went back with the permit, took a test, and got my license. I never needed ID for voting either. I'm sure it's much different for the current generation, though.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

I guess it’s time for grixit to write a book titled “Sovrunhood Without The Fuss.”
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

grixit wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:51 am Um, just for clarification, no birth certificate was required for me to go to any of the various private and public schools i attended, everyone just took my parents' word for it. Same with Social Security, my mother took me to the office when i was 16 and they signed me up. I got my learner's permit for driving by showing a form that said i'd passed Driver Training in high school and eventually i went back with the permit, took a test, and got my license. I never needed ID for voting either. I'm sure it's much different for the current generation, though.
We're old enough that identity theft wasn't a thing, for one. I didn't get a SS card until I was 14, and I did it myself and can't remember what I had to supply. I think they took my word for it.
From my driver's license on, I had to start proving it, though.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

At age 16 my National Insurance number arrived by post, never applied for it but presumably I was registered with what would have been the DHSS (Dept. for Health & Social Security) presumably from birth, health and school registrations? No idea, can’t say I’ve ever worried about it, no doubt because i’m ‘a fast asleep sheeple’ !!!
Tevildo
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Tevildo »

Just joining in to say that I've never had to show anyone my paper birth certificate, either. It was a long time ago, but I think my first official document was either my passport or driving licence - whichever it was, back then, the application form had to be countersigned by a suitable professional (lawyer, doctor, clergyman, etc), which was sufficient proof of my legal existence. I don't remember what, if anything, my parents had to do to register me with the education system.
AnOwlCalledSage

Tevildo wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:42 pm Just joining in to say that I've never had to show anyone my paper birth certificate, either.
I had to show my friend's birth certificate so I could get in to see Altered Images 2 weeks before my 18th birthday :D
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Tevildo wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:42 pm Just joining in to say that I've never had to show anyone my paper birth certificate, either. It was a long time ago, but I think my first official document was either my passport or driving licence - whichever it was, back then, the application form had to be countersigned by a suitable professional (lawyer, doctor, clergyman, etc), which was sufficient proof of my legal existence. I don't remember what, if anything, my parents had to do to register me with the education system.
For many years, a long form birth certificate was enough to get me into Canada and back into the US. In fact, when I first visited Canada with a school class, I had a short form birth certificate.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

(US) I don't recall if I needed my birth certificate the first time I applied for a drivers license. I did need it the last time I applied for a security clearance, for a passport, and I probably will need it when I apply for a Real ID drivers license, and for unclaimed property of a relative.

It doesn't happen very often.
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

In the US, a birth certificate (from the health dept, not a hospital document, nor a church baptismal certificate), is needed for a first passport. After that, having had a passport is a sufficient proof of citizenship to get a subsequent passport.

Yes, there are people who don't have/cannot get their birth certificate and there are alternative documents that the Passport Office will accept (once it has an official statement from the health dept that a birth certificate cannot be found), but these alternatives documents are tedious and cumbersome, and sometimes too difficult for a person to get.

I suggest that a person, even a minor, get a passport while they still have their birth certificate (or access to relatives and others who can supply the alternative documents) and thereafter their passport should be sufficient proof of citizenship and birth date.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

I've noticed how many of the players seem to be failed property developers. M of B, Guy Taylor, Mr Ebert, and of course Crab Bait. Now in a very small way I noticed this comment ...
Rhys Jones It's so unbelievable and sick!!! I was a financial adviser for 20+ years. Only when I ran into mortgage difficulties and lost some BTL properties did I realise about how mortgages really work and the fraud!!
AnOwlCalledSage

aesmith wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:06 pm I've noticed how many of the players seem to be failed property developers. M of B, Guy Taylor, Mr Ebert, and of course Crab Bait. Now in a very small way I noticed this comment ...
...and it's amazing the one to one correlation between stopping to pay the mortgage and then recognising the fraud in the system. :thinking:
Footloose52

Post by Footloose52 »

fortinbras wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:23 pm In the US, a birth certificate (from the health dept, not a hospital document, nor a church baptismal certificate), is needed for a first passport. After that, having had a passport is a sufficient proof of citizenship to get a subsequent passport.

Yes, there are people who don't have/cannot get their birth certificate and there are alternative documents that the Passport Office will accept (once it has an official statement from the health dept that a birth certificate cannot be found), but these alternatives documents are tedious and cumbersome, and sometimes too difficult for a person to get.

I suggest that a person, even a minor, get a passport while they still have their birth certificate (or access to relatives and others who can supply the alternative documents) and thereafter their passport should be sufficient proof of citizenship and birth date.
In the UK more and more places will no longer accept a short birth certificate as ID, it has to be a long (or full) certificate or an acceptable alternative such as a passport. The short c ertificate does not have the parents details on it.

And therein lies a problem, certainly in the UK if not elsewhere. There is a small group, relatively, of people who are unable to obtain a full birth certificate. Nowadays a long birth certificate and a birth certificate for either father or mother is required to obtain a passport. It has not always been so and a short birth certificate was adequate in the past. In order to prove a right to work in the UK it is now necessary to produce a UK passport, long birth certificate or an adoption certificate.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

The birth certificate, by itself, is not sufficient to obtain a passport. It must be accompanied by physical ID, such as a driver's license, a school yearbook, or something similarly reliable that is recognizably the applicant. In the case of a passport for a child, the parent (even if not a citizen) presents his own ID and the child's birth certificate and the parent signs the application..

For US passports, the birth certificate must have the impression seal of the health dept; the short form, if properly sealed, is acceptable.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

fortinbras wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:24 pm The birth certificate, by itself, is not sufficient to obtain a passport. It must be accompanied by physical ID, such as a driver's license, a school yearbook, or something similarly reliable that is recognizably the applicant. In the case of a passport for a child, the parent (even if not a citizen) presents his own ID and the child's birth certificate and the parent signs the application..

For US passports, the birth certificate must have the impression seal of the health dept; the short form, if properly sealed, is acceptable.
My brother had difficulty obtaining a passport when he was 18, he’d been born in Singapore when my father was serving there in the Navy.

Had to send in both parents birth certificates and copies of both my father’s parent’s birth and marriage certificates, lots of applications to Somerset House at the time as I recall.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

How did your brother get out of Singapore, as a baby, if not on a British passport?? In the US, being on a passport in the past is sufficient proof of citizenship.