Edward William Ellis, Common Law QC

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Hercule Parrot
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Edward William Ellis, Common Law QC

Post by Hercule Parrot »

SpearGrass wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 5:35 pm Owl is right - the prize here is stopping him getting his garbage into court.
Agreed. I'm a fan of the Civil Practice Note No. 7 [CPN7] model in Queen’s Bench of Alberta. As most of us will know, this provides for the clerk or any party to raise a concern about wacky filings. The designated judge reviews the submitted papers, and can decline to accept them or require the suspect party to clarify or explain their position. Vitally, this takes place in chambers and the challenge process is handled by correspondence, reducing the scope for sovcit loons to waste everyone's time. Example here for any drop-in readers - https://www.canlii.org/en/ab/abqb/doc/2 ... qb382.html

Seems to me that EWE's paperwork and pleadings are highly distinctive, easily recognised. All we really need is an administrative order from the senior Judge along same lines :

- EWE is barred from the court precints, unless appearing in his own hearings
- Any other pleading or filing which appears to be from EWE must be referred to a designated judge
- The designated judge can reject, challenge or clarify in chambers, without a right of appearance.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

EWE is on the loose, but it does look like the AG has asked for imprisonment. I've still had no response to my request for the outcome of his hearing other than on a dodgy phone line that sounded like the clerk told me it had been referred back, although it may have just been adjourned.
On Monday 28th November 2022 the KB 2022 003098 Penalty Enforcement Adjourned Hearing discovered what the Cabinet did with the Fraud Proof got on 23rd and 25th November 2022
If I were to hazard a guess based on a gibberish to English translation, it seems that permission to invoke the contempt order was given, but he's been allowed an appeal.
The Equity Lawyer will file and serve the Fraud Appeal against the 2022 003098 Penalty Enforcement Permission and Trial Directions dated 28th November 2022 when he receives the Sealed Order. He is not well enough to produce DETAILED Appeal Grounds. The BRIEF Appeal Grounds enable progress.
However, it does appear that his interference in Mr Sood's case was prosecution evidence.
...the Claimant Case has presented B01B0837 [Sood v Sood] Case Records as Prosecution Evidence...

Neelu has had a promotion to "Legal Assistant".

Speaking of Mr Sood, he has had a stay on his eviction. Whilst there is an eviction order against him, the property case is still in legal dispute. I think he's still doomed, but it's only fair. But of course it wouldn't be an EWE case without a claim that the eviction by the son was attempted murder and a report to the police made.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
AnOwlCalledSage

Nearly missed this. Today!
Royal Courts of Justice
Court 51 10am J00RM833 Equity Lawyer Mr Edward William Ellis v Prime Minister Mr Boris Johnson and Attorney General and Ministry of Justice, All of Government Lawyers and Opposition Leader, Sir Keir Starmer Application in person
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
TheRambler

Post by TheRambler »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 9:33 am Nearly missed this. Today!
Royal Courts of Justice
Court 51 10am J00RM833 Equity Lawyer Mr Edward William Ellis v Prime Minister Mr Boris Johnson and Attorney General and Ministry of Justice, All of Government Lawyers and Opposition Leader, Sir Keir Starmer Application in person
Thank you Owl, I'm sure that it will be the lead story on this evening's 6 o'clock news! In fact, I'm surprised it didn't get a mention on the Today programme. :shock:

TheRambler
AnOwlCalledSage

TheRambler wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 3:21 pm Thank you Owl, I'm sure that it will be the lead story on this evening's 6 o'clock news! In fact, I'm surprised it didn't get a mention on the Today programme. :shock:

TheRambler
I'm hoping there will be a little journalistic follow up :whistle:

But probably not on the 6 O'clock News.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

If only Not The Nine O'Clock News was still running. The trials of EWE would make perfect material.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

John Uskglass wrote: Thu Dec 15, 2022 3:47 pm If only Not The Nine O'Clock News was still running. The trials of EWE would make perfect material.
At the risk of going off topic this wasn't the sort of comedy featured on NTNON.
It was a sketch show with a few topical bits thrown in via Pam & Mel impersonating newsreaders of the time.
It was more this...

and this..

one more...
AnOwlCalledSage

I didn't get the brush off this time from the Solicitor General's office!
The hearing which took place before Justice Soole was purely an administrative one at which the Solicitor-General applied for permission to have the case listed for a substantive hearing. I can confirm that the Court has granted that permission and the substantive hearing will be scheduled in the New Year on a date to be confirmed.
To tide over the wait, here's EWE's Disciplinary Hearing that got him struck off!

Requested Judgment 11103-2012
AnOwlCalledSage

More success from EWE. Looks like Mr Sood has been adjudicated by Redbridge Council as having made himself voluntarily homeless. :brickwall:

Update: Ha ha. The idiot has found a smoking gun! His name does not appear on the General Civil Restraint list. Clearly the order made on the 16th August was General Civil Restraint Fraud + Secret List Suspicion Finding

Sadly for him it was actually an Extended Civil Restraint Order made against him (which was backdated to start in February as that is when the original application by the Attorney General was made) and he's definitely on that list - until February 2024.
longdog

Post by longdog »

This is mildly interesting...
The Case Management Incapacity needs Total Supervision of Citizen Mr Sood by the Equity Lawyer that Co-operation Refusals by Family Members who have access to him make impossible.
I'm not sure what to make of that but it looks like Mr Sood is no longer a 'client' for some reason. Mr Sood coming to his senses sounds unlikely so I'm wondering if somebody has applied for and received some sort of power of attorney.

Whatever it is EWE doesn't seem very happy to have lost a confused and probably mentally ill 'client' he can use to further his aims... Whatever they might be as I've never really managed to make any sense of it.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AnOwlCalledSage

longdog wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 11:37 am This is mildly interesting...
The Case Management Incapacity needs Total Supervision of Citizen Mr Sood by the Equity Lawyer that Co-operation Refusals by Family Members who have access to him make impossible.
I'm not sure what to make of that but it looks like Mr Sood is no longer a 'client' for some reason. Mr Sood coming to his senses sounds unlikely so I'm wondering if somebody has applied for and received some sort of power of attorney.

Whatever it is EWE doesn't seem very happy to have lost a confused and probably mentally ill 'client' he can use to further his aims... Whatever they might be as I've never really managed to make any sense of it.
Can't remember where it is in his interminable list of documents, but I suspect that this is related to a letter his son sent to him (and published by EWE) in October (extracts are on page 30 here)
Dad, you should not go bankrupt from bad advice, and there will be legal consequences if McKenzie friends give you bad advice because my McKenzie friends are professional large legal firms
longdog

Post by longdog »

I'm inclined to think "Family Members who have access to him" should be read as "Family Members who now control access to him" but who can really tell with Eddie?

The optimist in me hopes that somebody has taken Mr Sood Snr in and isn't prepared to let Eddie carry on using him.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AnOwlCalledSage

Sucks to be EWE!

"On Friday 14th December 2022 the Fee Office Attendance by the Citizen got Immediate Service until the Fee Officers knew he was Equity Lawyer Mr Ellis."

:snicker:

New mark, Mr Barr from Belfast did obtain a stay on his eviction. However...

UPON THE COURT BEING SATISFIED THAT no valid application has been brought by the Bankrupt pursuant to the provisions of the Insolvency (Northern Ireland) Order 1989 (“the 1989 Order”), THE COURT OF ITS OWN MOTION, and pursuant to its powers under Article 334 (1) of the 1989 Order, ORDERS:- 1. That enforcement of the order for possession of property situate and known as 10 Chippendale Gardens, Belfast, Co Antrim, BT10 0DX which said order was made by this Court on 29th July 2022 is
hereby stayed to 25.01.23 at 10.30am whereupon the Court shall review its order administratively; and 2. That, if by 10.30am on 25.01.23 a properly constituted application is not brought pursuant to the provisions of the 1989 Order, and in the prescribed form, the above stay of enforcement shall be rescinded pursuant to Article 371 of the said Order

It would seem that they been rejecting EWE's gibberish, but have been fair and given Mr Barr a chance to resubmit something sensible. As I suspect he's incapable of filing a properly constituted application, Mr Barr will be slung out of his abode at the appointed hour.

It also looks like he is revisiting being struck off and is demanding £10m compensation for "Law Career Damage Presumption".

He also has a fellow solicitor "on the books" - Lois Bayliss, she of the false anti-vax police investigation letter fame.

Fact Check-Solicitor’s letter falsely claims that London’s police are investigating COVID-19 vaccines

Nothing on the SRA website, but I suspect from EWE's posts she's facing a tribunal hearing. She seems to be a hero to suspended anti-vax Tory Andrew Bridgen.

Finally. We've not heard about Mr Nkrumah for a while, so how's EWE's sturdy corruption defence going? Found guilty of assault on the 7th December. Edit: Sentencing hearing was scheduled for yesterday. It was not listed on Law Pages, so I don't know if it happened.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

He also has a fellow solicitor "on the books" - Lois Bayliss, she of the false anti-vax police investigation letter fame.
Ms Bayliss is in line for the Lionel Hutz memorial prize.
A solicitor whose firm promoted its services to victims in the aftermath of the Alton Towers rollercoaster crash has extended her ‘sincere apologies’ for any offence caused.

Lois Bayliss, from Sheffield firm Broad Yorkshire Law said through a statement on Facebook that a junior member of staff had been responsible for a twitter message sent yesterday. The tweet said: ‘Been injured in a roller coaster crash?! We’re experts in Personal Injury!! #Smiler #AltonTowers.’

In total 16 people were injured during the crash on Tuesday afternoon, including four who suffered serious leg injuries.
https://www.lawgazette.co.uk/practice/ ... 64.article
AnOwlCalledSage

I did a quick check and it's from a few months back, but I don't think this has been posted yet.

https://www.osteopathy.org.uk/news-and- ... le-davies/

Ms Davies was fined £800 and ordered to pay this amount at a rate of £100 per month, starting on 31 October 2022. Ms Davies was also ordered to pay costs of £500 to the GOsC and a Victim Surcharge of £85.

More !!!SUCCESS!1! for EWE.
AnOwlCalledSage

It looks like EWE's contempt hearing is scheduled for 8th March.

The hearing to consider Mr Barr's stay in eviction in his bankruptcy hearing has been lifted. I presume EWE's garbage wasn't sufficient.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Fraud appeal refusal fraud?
Soole J was plainly right to conclude that the Solicitor General had established a prima facie case that Mr Ellis has
knowingly acted in breach of a GCRO validly made against him. Mr Ellis’ submissions to Soole J that the whole
process was corrupt and invalid are without merit. His grounds of appeal against Soole J’s decision are incoherent.
An appeal would have no real prospect of success and there is no other compelling reason (or any reason) to
allow such an appeal to proceed.
https://equitygovernance.uk/wp-content/ ... abinet.pdf
The General Civil Restraint Order against Mr Ellis was originally made by May J on 22 February 2018 and first
extended by her in February 2020. Eyre J was entirely right to conclude in August 2022, for the reasons he gave,
that the Appellant had yet again attempted to issue a claim which was bizarre and fanciful and totally without merit.
Mr Ellis had by this time already been found to have acted in breach of the original GCRO and made subject to a
suspended sentence of committal.

Eyre J was right to conclude that a further GCRO was necessary to protect litigants from vexatious proceedings
and to protect the resources of the court from being wasted. An appeal would have no prospect of success and
there is no other reason to allow an appeal to proceed.
https://equitygovernance.uk/wp-content/ ... -State.pdf
AnOwlCalledSage

Hang on. Isn't his case being heard on the 8th?

Stupid Daily Cause List!

I guess we're all in trouble if the Supreme Court is also a fraud!
AnOwlCalledSage

equitygovernance.uk appears to be having problems.

Error 500. Could just be his hosting provider.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 10:18 am equitygovernance.uk appears to be having problems.

Error 500. Could just be his hosting provider.
...not being paid.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self