UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

rosy
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by rosy »

I don't think it's the same guy but there used to be a poster on JREF/ISF with a natty line in headgear and what might be termed an "alternative" view of the world. It took me a while to find the right search terms to find his account as I'd forgotten his name, but his posts are a hoot. http://www.internationalskeptics.com/fo ... hp?u=24662 Nationalcosmopolitan
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Not sure if it's of a recent event, but Princess Nutjob has posted a new video of Michael Melchizedek being arrested.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 9:06 pm Not sure if it's of a recent event, but Princess Nutjob has posted a new video of Michael Melchizedek being arrested.
He and Neelu were both arrested for obstructing the HCEOs when they took possession of the house last week. She seems to be posting videos shot by the various 'witnesses'. She is certainly determined to wring every last drop out of the occasion. As before both she and Michael were released on arrival at the police station almost certainly without charge which she will again take as proof of 'false arrest'. There is a companion video of her arrest and it's notable how much she seems to be enjoying herself.

Update: two new videos posted on YT. Neelu and Michael are back at the house having called the police on 999 again. Surely the police are not going to keep sending officers to listen to the same old drivel every couple of days. Isn't she at risk of a charge of wasting police time or abuse of the 999 system?

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Further update: 5 more YT videos uploaded .. too much for me even though I am hardened to Neelu gibberish.

However a quick skim appears to reveal that Neelu and co. were given 14 days to arrange to collect the personal property still in 450 New North Road after she was evicted a couple of weeks ago. The details of their attempts to do so aren't clear but no doubt they did everything to make the process as difficult as possible. It ended with Belinda Mckenzie (now apparently the 'advocate' for Neelu's unfortunate niece) putting Walker Morris solicitor 'on notice' that they were attending the property yesterday to collect their stuff. Neelu and she were certain that failure to accept the 'notice' allowed them to 'break entry' (as Neelu annoyingly insists on describing it).

Security guards turned them away so the police were again called to the scene. The police were once again very good. It seems that it's been agreed that the personal property will be delivered to Neelu and co. although at her expense i.e. the costs being deducted from the value realised from the sale of the property. Neelu undisturbed by this as she is confident that Walker Morris owe her £1.2 million.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
AnOwlCalledSage

Normal Wisdom wrote: Fri Mar 31, 2023 12:27 pm Neelu undisturbed by this as she is confident that Walker Morris owe her £1.2 million.
She's going to be rich if she adds that to the $6m Swissindo has promised her.

Nothing about EWE's impending incarceration? She's not very grateful is she :snicker:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

This is getting (even more) farcical now. Having dragged the police out to 450 New North Road on Thursday over the nonsense about recovering personal property, Neelu last night posted over two hours of video on YT showing how she and Michael turn up there again on Friday.

They phone the police to complain about the 'squatters' (security guards) in the property but the police correctly say it's a civil matter and they won't be attending. Neelu and Michael apparently tell the police that in that case they will be 'breaking entry' to the property.

The security guards themselves call the police who twice attend the property and are yet again sucked into the whole charade of examining documents, calling various courts etc to verify the situation. They speak to Neelu and Michael who are in a car parked in the front garden of the property. They don't of course tell them to leave but instead reiterate that it's a matter for the court. It gives Neelu another chance to whine about false arrest and how she won't talk to male police officers. In fact she says there shouldn't be male police officers.

After the police leave, Michael produces various tools and proceeds to start removing the steel shutters over the windows while Neelu livestreams appeals for people to come to the house with more tools to help them 'break entry'. The police attend for a third time, go through the whole nonsense of speaking to the security guards etc and finally, finally! tell Neelu (still sitting in the car parked in the front garden) that if she or Michael attempts to enter the property they might be arrested.

How long can this be allowed to continue?
AnOwlCalledSage

Normal Wisdom wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 7:45 am How long can this be allowed to continue?
If I've read the laws right, until the property is sold and it becomes a residence (cf: Wrecka Patel). Only then can the criminal aspect of residential trespass become a factor.

I'm sure others know the law better.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 8:37 am
Normal Wisdom wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 7:45 am How long can this be allowed to continue?
If I've read the laws right, until the property is sold and it becomes a residence (cf: Wrecka Patel). Only then can the criminal aspect of residential trespass become a factor.

I'm sure others know the law better.
I think you are right. Currently it is "empty" or maybe temporarily occupied on a commercial basis. Once someone moves in with furniture etc. and starts to live there, it becomes a residence. Neelu is too stupidly pre-occupied to realise that all this just suppresses the final sale price as the buyer will know the moment the deal is done they have to get round there and secure the place against Neelu and friends. However, it will make a massive change to the status in terms of anyone trying to break in. "Police please. We appear to have caught a burglar. The dog is holding onto her arm through the window. No, I can't get it to let go, it's not my Malinois"
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

The offence of “Wasting Police Time” most commonly occurs when a person wastes police time and resources by either reporting a fictional offence committed by a fictional person or by giving false information to the police during the court of an existing investigation.
https://www.bestcriminaldefencebarriste ... -act-1967/

Just saying...
CrankyBoomer
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by CrankyBoomer »

I wonder if EWE's sentence has spooked her.
SpearGrass
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by SpearGrass »

I wonder if EWE's sentence has spooked her.
I doubt it, given that Sabine McNeill's 9 years didn't. And this isn't the first house she's lost. Ms Berry lives on in Neelu Street in Neelu City on Planet Neelu and occasional incursions from our dimension don't make a lasting impression.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Latest on The Battle of the Shutters ..
Update on 450 New North Road Hainault Essex IG6 3EB
The SQUATTERS have erected the metal sheets, which we removed from the outside bay windows, to inside the bay windows.
These are not SIA security, BECAUSE THEY TOOK THE METAL SHUTTERS FROM OUTSIDE THE HOUSE TO INSIDE
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

aesmith wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 7:13 am Latest on The Battle of the Shutters ..
Update on 450 New North Road Hainault Essex IG6 3EB
The SQUATTERS have erected the metal sheets, which we removed from the outside bay windows, to inside the bay windows.
These are not SIA security, BECAUSE THEY TOOK THE METAL SHUTTERS FROM OUTSIDE THE HOUSE TO INSIDE
Thus frustrated in their efforts to physically 'break entry', Neelu has taken to the phone. She has posted a YT video of her call to Lloyds Bank to demand that property be 'donated' to a charity called Childrenfirst.net. In actuality this appears to be a charity based in Sarasota, FLA and obviously nothing to do with Neelu's clan. More worryingly she indicates that the 'charity' is being run by Belinda McKenzie who wants to buy the property to act as the charity's HQ, I say worryingly because Belinda has a more than somewhat sketchy past with 'charities'.

The call taker at Lloyds treats Neelu with admirable patience and politeness throughout although there was a quite delicious bit where you can hear him laughing 'off mike' while she lists the damages she is demanding; now up to £3.3 million paid into her bank account within 7 days.
AnOwlCalledSage

Normal Wisdom wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 12:41 pm More worryingly she indicates that the 'charity' is being run by Belinda McKenzie who wants to buy the property to act as the charity's HQ, I say worryingly because Belinda has a more than somewhat sketchy past with 'charities'.
And a guilty plea for contempt of court whilst she was working at a law office.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

More worryingly she indicates that the 'charity' is being run by Belinda McKenzie who wants to buy the property to act as the charity's HQ, I say worryingly because Belinda has a more than somewhat sketchy past with 'charities'.
Think this is it.

https://childrenfirstuk.net/

All looks just about reasonable on first glance till you spot this in the FAQ's
Why has C1UK come into being now?

Because the global dictatorship (New World Order) rapidly being imposed on humanity threatens the health, safety and proper mental development of our children as well as undermining family life. The measures taken to deal with the 2020-21 pandemic are particularly detrimental to children and have added great urgency to an already dire situation
AnOwlCalledSage

One thing we can say about it is that it is not a registered charity, so it's just pure grifting.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

Neelu returned yet again to 450 New North Road yesterday (Tuesday). This time sans the estimable Michael Melchizedek Moor but accompanied instead by erstwhile EWE client, Mr Sood. It seems she believed that the two live-in security guards have left the property (she thought that before but was wrong) and so decided it was a good time to regain entry. She and Mr Sood (who had been experiencing chest pains that morning) had a poke around at the rear of the property until they were confronted by a security guard who threatened to call the police. Undaunted Neelu engaged plan B which was to phone the police and ask them to return the keys to her. The two YT videos she has posted fail to document whether this was successful.
AnOwlCalledSage

This is £100,000 less than it was last year, but this time it's going for auction (it was a straight sale last time it was listed).

4 bed semi-detached bungalow for sale
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Normal Wisdom wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 9:46 am Neelu returned yet again to 450 New North Road yesterday (Tuesday). This time sans the estimable Michael Melchizedek Moor but accompanied instead by erstwhile EWE client, Mr Sood.
Citizen Sood needs a new home, according to Neelu a couple of days ago ..
Another 70 year old elderly victim of Lloyds Banking Group, nearly murdered by England's Birmingham Midshires
Sham Sood forcibly thrown out from his only home of 20 years,
Because the bank refused to accept his payments for 4 years to assist his Lloyds Banking Group employee, Systems Analyst son, at Head Office 25 Gresham Street EC2V 7HN, previously with Halifax, HBOS Brentwood, Essex
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 10:03 am This is £100,000 less than it was last year, but this time it's going for auction (it was a straight sale last time it was listed).

4 bed semi-detached bungalow for sale
Well Neelu claims that the enforcement agents have done £100,000 of damage to the garage alone so I'm not surprised the price has dropped.