David Merrill's $50M Offering to China

Moderators: Prof, Judge Roy Bean

The Observer
Further Moderator

Re: David Merrill's $50M Offering to China

Post by The Observer »

wserra wrote:And so what (I write that a lot, responding to you)? That first look will also reveal to the M-J that you haven't served anyone, or even filed a complaint. So many grounds to toss you out.
Are you saying that the courts are not going to be responsive to a person's incessant desire to be the center of the universe and have attention paid to them even if their claims lack merit? Say it ain't so!
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

So we're not trying to get $50 million out of China anymore?
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Doktor Avalanche wrote:So we're not trying to get $50 million out of China anymore?
He's deferred that until he learns to speak Chinese so he can clearly communicate with them.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Nikki wrote:
Doktor Avalanche wrote:So we're not trying to get $50 million out of China anymore?
He's deferred that until he learns to speak Chinese so he can clearly communicate with them.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Nikki wrote:
Shouldn't he learn to clearly communicate in English First?
Doktor Avalanche

Nikki wrote:
I'd be happy to render that service for him. I'll make sure he communicates clearly with them. :twisted:
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

$6B in "defensive" arms sales to Taiwan.

http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/5619 ... eijing.jpg
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Another "And, so what?" moment brought to you by David Merrill.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

Turning Taiwan into a US Military Base matters on Planet Merrill.
Doktor Avalanche

David Merrill wrote:Turning Taiwan into a US Military Base matters on Planet Merrill.
We've been doing that for 65 years, Davey. Do try to keep up.
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

David Merrill wrote:Turning Taiwan into a US Military Base matters on Planet Merrill.
Are you kidding?

We sell arms to them every year, sometimes two or three times a year, there are not that many major arms dealers out there, France, Russia, German, China, Isreal, and us, I am sure I am missing a couple of other European nations but that's about it. If you want an Surface to Air Missle, or a Submarine, or a Destroyer you are coming to us or Russia, it's the way it's been since the 1950's.
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Post by Thule »

bmielke wrote:I know that all of Van Pelt's filings don't make sense, but he lists Koffi Annon as "Attorney General of the UN"

But accorfing to Wiki he is a professor in Singapore. Also according to Wiki there doesn't appear to be a AG for the UN. They of course have a secretary general.
A bit late, but it should be noted that Kofi Annan was Secretary General for the UN back in 2001 when Van Pelt sent his masterpiece. So apparantly Earth and Planet Merril share some similarities.
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

The Bill of Exchange was from 2001, the recipt for copies was from 2007, ad the lein was 2010, I am even more confused.