Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

SteveD
Scalawag
Scalawag

Re: Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Post by SteveD »

eric wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:06 pm In future please use the appropriate honorifics - that's Doctor Amandha Volmer to you. Her medical training consists of a Bachelors degree in Agricultural Technology so I'm sure she has appropriate expertise.
A degree in Agricultural Technology???
Never heard 'shoveling B.S.' called that before, but I suppose it counts....
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

Whoops, I was mistaken, not a Bachelors, it's a diploma. I understand your concerns, but modern farmers are not some guy wearing coveralls chewing on a piece of grass. The farmers out here where I live are cropping 50 sections or so (1 section equals 1 square mile) and a modern tractor or combine cost value is as much as the down payment as a condo in a major city so a bit of education is required. Just to give you an idea of the planning and costs, the farmers here are sucking up 8 to 10 K liters of fuel per day during seeding or harvest time.
MRN
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by MRN »

YiamCross wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 7:15 am
It's not that common law and Footle methods are wrong, it's just that THEY are terrified that if the masses find out it's true then THEY will be hanging from lampposts or burning on bonfires
Talking of which, if I were running a grift on a large number of people who were already in conflict with the law, I think I probably wouldn't dedicate a LOT of time to encouraging them to lovingly dwell on the topic of violently murdering people for unlawfully taking some of their money ...

Dunno, maybe that's just me.
aesmith
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by aesmith »

Nice to see the old favourites still popping up. Predictions anyone? I'm guessing six points and fine plus costs totalling £811. Plus a tantrum. It would be nice if he could bid it up to perverting the course of justice but that may be too much to hope for.
John E Wilson asked a question .
My Mrs had been caught speeding, in my car. Obviously the letter is addressed to me. Is it just the letter of conditional acceptance? I haven't put the police and courts on notice yet either.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/7543384 ... 835806769/
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

aesmith wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 4:07 pm Nice to see the old favourites still popping up. Predictions anyone? I'm guessing six points and fine plus costs totalling £811. Plus a tantrum. It would be nice if he could bid it up to perverting the course of justice but that may be too much to hope for.
John E Wilson asked a question .
My Mrs had been caught speeding, in my car. Obviously the letter is addressed to me. Is it just the letter of conditional acceptance? I haven't put the police and courts on notice yet either.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/7543384 ... 835806769/
I saw that too and I think you’ve read it just right. If it’s not too far over the speed limit then his wife might just get away with a speed awareness course. But we can rely on PLD’s obdurate stupidity and John E Wilson’s in particular to snatch defeat from the jaws of a reasonable outcome.

Jackie Feenix is plotting something “big”. Oh yes, something Dismal Dead Dave would have been proud of. Jackie really does view Dearly Departed Dave as a minor deity and sees as inevitable the beautification of now-Drearily Deceased Dave.

For the next big push she wants names, names, names of fellow crazies willing to follow her down the rabbit hole. I suspect it will involve them “serving” worthless notices on various bemused officials or police officers having first had their posted oaths rejected by Lord Quagmire. But it’s all sooper sekrit just now - unless someone has managed to penetrate the Ministry of State Secrecy.

Here she is exhorting the faithful to her rallying cry whilst attempting to suppress the dissenting voice with the PLD-sphere;
Jackie F wrote: When people ask questions in this group they want admin feedback.
This is a learning group everyone in this group should be learning how to effectively use Article 61 !
Anyone taking advice from NON admins does so at their Own Risk !
But the scales are falling from the eyes of some;
Alison wrote: The trouble is we are not learning how to use it ,, I know of no one n the group so far that has been able to show that they have used it in a real life scenario
Eventually the penny will eventually drop for the majority of the PLD faithful leaving a few deluded fools to drag in a new round of gullible marks.
longdog

Post by longdog »

exiledscouser wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:54 pm Eventually the penny will eventually drop for the majority of the PLD faithful leaving a few deluded fools to drag in a new round of gullible marks.
I worked out back when Dismal Dave was still the living legend that if you ignore the never posted members of his group the average life expectancy for a wanna be lawful rebel was about a week and very few hung around for more than a month.

There was a hard-core of at most a couple of dozen "experts" none of who had ever had any success at all. Wild and ludicrous "The judge bowed to me and awarded me £1,000,000 from public funds" claims not withstanding. The bulk of the rest were obviously a bit gullible (or trolls) but not so gullible as to fail to spot the obvious... I doesn't work.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

exiledscouser wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 5:54 pm If it’s not too far over the speed limit then his wife might just get away with a speed awareness course. But we can rely on PLD’s obdurate stupidity and John E Wilson’s in particular to snatch defeat from the jaws of a reasonable outcome.
Oh please let it be so.

The speed awareness course is actually cheaper than the fine, and much cheaper than being found guilty in court and having to pay the victim surcharge on top of any sentence. :snicker:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

We have a classic example here on Quatloos. Rekha Patel damaged a small portion of her neighbour's roof when she had some low-ball bidder do bargain-basement roof repairs. That ended up in a lawsuit and she refused to pay the winners cost's. That resulted in more lawsuits and eventually the loss of her home. All she'd initially needed to do, which was also to her benefit, was correct the original roof repairs. A cautionary tale for all of these fools but one they've consistently ignored.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Burnaby49 wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:22 pm We have a classic example here on Quatloos. Rekha Patel damaged a small portion of her neighbour's roof when she had some low-ball bidder do bargain-basement roof repairs. That ended up in a lawsuit and she refused to pay the winners cost's. That resulted in more lawsuits and eventually the loss of her home. All she'd initially needed to do, which was also to her benefit, was correct the original roof repairs. A cautionary tale for all of these fools but one they've consistently ignored.
A bit more than a small section, the entire section adjoining the neighbour, centuries old Thackstones all cut off.
Not forgetting she denied the existence of them, but they were visible in the TV programme she did on her purchase.
Somewhere in her thread is an interesting document from an expert in listed buildings suggesting a way to restore them. I wonder if Macca did it as part of his refurb?
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Nichole Galloway is a new admin on PLD and she pulls no punches as to the groups ambitions;
The more people under oath using article 61 correctly, the quicker we can get redress and take our governments down.
So a just a little bit of common or garden sedition then. The fragrant Ms Galloway has designs on being your new Gauleiter. How will this be achieved? Why, initially at least, by serving everyone and his dog with worthless papers. After all, Dismal Dave had a long and unbroken line of complete and total success with that.
The notices work twofold. They are for collecting evidence so we will have lawful excuse to seize our government buildings back and reinstate the court de jure into them which puts the people back in charge over government.
By seize, I suppose you mean squatting in some deserted town hall until the janitor kicks you out.
So we need people putting Cops, Courts & Councils on notice as soon as you’ve sent your Oath and first lawful standing notices by registered post.

The notices are also used as evidence to charge and try everyone put on notice by a jury of their peers. This will happen at treason trials once we have reinstated the rule of law.
They love the thought of hauling any and everyone before some kangaroo “people’s” court, no doubt ending in a hangin’ and a shootin’ for any unfortunate defendant. Surely The PLD rule of thumb for common law holds that you;

“Do no harm, cause no loss, cause no injury”

Unless that is you have some seething rage burning within you based upon jealousy, hatred, malice or pure ignorance. Or all of those things and more. Then come the “Day of Redress” the “Court de Jure” can begin its grizzly work. So much for the rule of law in this dystopian and nilhilistic new society they strive for.
The more notices people send out collecting the evidence, the more politicians, ministers, ceo’s (for 5g etc), Services etc that can be put on trial for treason once we get redress.
Throw in a sprinkling of other conspiracies for good measure, a dab of xenophobia, a sprig of antisemitism and they’re good to go.

I can see this ending in some unpleasantness, mostly for deluded new agey types who support The Dismal One and his harpy-familiar.

I do wish she’d fuck off back to her trailer in Canada.
longdog

Post by longdog »

exiledscouser wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 8:35 am They love the thought of hauling any and everyone before some kangaroo “people’s” court, no doubt ending in a hangin’ and a shootin’ for any unfortunate defendant. Surely The PLD rule of thumb for common law holds that you;

“Do no harm, cause no loss, cause no injury”

Unless that is you have some seething rage burning within you based upon jealousy, hatred, malice or pure ignorance. Or all of those things and more. Then come the “Day of Redress” the “Court de Jure” can begin its grizzly work. So much for the rule of law in this dystopian and nilhilistic new society they strive for.
I've been saying for years that these people are basically fascists. Because they are.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

longdog wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 1:10 pmI've been saying for years that these people are basically fascists. Because they are.
Funny you should say that. The historical significance would escape them of course, but guess what colour shirts they want ..
Clare Vibert
Excellent work! Could I suggest that black polo shirts with the PLDI logo on, are worn at events and when videoing visits to the police station. They'd look so sharp, and would be instantly recognizable! Well done...
Clare Vibert
Can we see a photo of them here Janie? I suggested black as it would do no harm to be seen as no-nonsense and 'serious' rather than multicolored...
longdog

Post by longdog »

I've noticed they spend an inordinate amount of time and effort coming up with what I believe da yoot refer to as "merch".
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

I've been saying for years that these people are basically fascists. Because they are.
They're not doing too well on the strong charismatic leader front though but. :)

More seriously, I disagree that they are fascists. They don't favour a strong authoritarian state, and they lack the element of futurism that was present in both Italy and Germany. (Aeroplanes & autobahns) I'd class them as reactionary libertarians.

G.K. Chesterton comes to mind for some reason...
longdog

Post by longdog »

I would say they do favour a strong authoritarian state... With them in charge.

Just look at the bullshit they come out with about people being compelled to swear allegiance to "the barons" and their fantasy that, come "the glorious day", anybody who failed to swear allegiance will be executed for treason, sedition, misprison of treason and stepping on the cracks in the pavement.

Yes it's complete fantasy, and no they haven't thought any of it through, but their ultimate aim is pretty fascist. It's obvious from reading their drivel that freedom is only important if it is their freedom that you are talking about. Everybody else's freedom can go to hell.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

I think their fantasies have more in common with Cultural Revolution era China or indeed Khmer Rouge Cambodia than Nazi Germany.
longdog

Post by longdog »

True but fascism is not exclusive to the NSDAP nor indeed to the political right if you ask me.
MRN
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by MRN »

aesmith wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 3:53 pm
longdog wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 1:10 pmI've been saying for years that these people are basically fascists. Because they are.
Funny you should say that. The historical significance would escape them of course, but guess what colour shirts they want ..
Somebody's gotta say it ...

“The trouble with you, Spode, is that just because you have succeeded in inducing a handful of half-wits to disfigure the London scene by going about in black shorts, you think you're someone. You hear them shouting "Heil, Spode!" and you imagine it is the Voice of the People. That is where you make your bloomer. What the Voice of the People is saying is: "Look at that frightful ass Spode swanking about in footer bags! Did you ever in your puff see such a perfect perisher?”

ETA: I don't know that I'd precisely call most of them fascists. But they are in the running to find out the answer to the old riddle:

If you have one fascist and nine people who are happy to befriend, support, and work with him because "he makes some good points and we have common goals", after they befriend, support and work with him for awhile, how many fascists do you have?
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Queen Dildo the 1st, Canada's new reigning monarch, has taken charge of British Columbia's recovery efforts after the fires that destroyed Lytton, the hottest spot in Canada.
Hi, I am Queen Romana of Canada. I am Fundraising to build Homes for Families in BC, Canada who lost their Homes to BC Wild Fire.
https://www.gofundme.com/f/build-homes- ... 60ac8a8c7c

I have to abjectly apologize to you Brits. Here I've been mocking you about how your, shall we say, less mentally astute members of the populace have enthusiastically embraced Jacquie Phoenix and her fantasies. Yet my fellow British Columbians have apparently tossed over $40,000 into a pot controlled by a nutcase claiming to be Canada's new queen and national leader. They make Jacquie's followers seem like MENSA material.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Burnaby49 wrote: Mon Jul 05, 2021 8:19 pm . Yet my fellow British Columbians have apparently tossed over $40,000 into a pot controlled by a nutcase claiming to be Canada's new queen and national leader.
I doubt that it is so grim as all that. After all, "Its-a-SCAM OntarioFraud.org" donated $5 and told everyone else:
This is a grift, and you are funding Queen Didulo's new home.. watch yourself. She has numerous shell corporations to grift the public. Spend your money elsewhere, and report this campaign to GoFundMe complaints. The biggest red-flag is that she claims NOT to be receiving the money. She can withdraw it to her personal account whenever she wants, and probably already has... you've been conned, guys.
That is Canadian altruism at its best - in order to alert everyone this was a scam, the poster sacrificed $5.00 to get their message out.

On the other hand, you may have a point about the rest of the BC population; apparently everyone else is saying they want to help. This is AFTER the earlier poster warned them about Queen Romana. And one fellow mistakenly gave GoFundMe even more money:
socorro tomas donated $100
I don't understand why I tipped Go Fund Me 22$ out of a $100 donation... I am stupid maybe but I would like to Learn!
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff