Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

YiamCross
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Post by YiamCross »

eric wrote: Sat May 29, 2021 11:41 am From what I can tell she is based out of Victoria BC, sells herself as a "global marketing guru and financial advisor" and is the founder and probably the only member of a political party known as the Canada1st Party. https://www.canada1stpartyofcanada.ca/our-leader/
I clicked that link and for a second it appeared to me to say ROMANA DILDO. Which made more sense than anything else on that page does.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Nothing says "Vote for me" quite like a webshite that got abandoned before they'd even finished the home page...
DECIDING TO ENTER POLITICS

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna aliquam erat volutpat.

A title

Image Box text
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

You're missing the point - you're not supposed to vote for her, or even required to vote in an election since she's allready Canada's head of state. Somehow from what I can tell it's convoluted Q conspiracy logic that she has taken power in a coup and will imprison/hang/do terrible things to assorted people - fill in the blanks with names of Illuminati members.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

I'd best begin tidying up my estate and getting my will up to date.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Philistine

Post by Philistine »

Good grief! There's a forum on that site:

N.E.S.A.R.A
Cestvi Que Vie Trust 1666 (lol)
longdog

Post by longdog »

I was looking at that forum last night and particularly liked this post...
Why Don’t we have a HUGE Protest Rally in OTTAWA on CANADA DAY? We could have concerts and food vendors etc. Any tickets given by police will be written: “rescind” as how Amanda Volmer described. Rebel News also knows how to deal with these tickets.
Why? Well a few dozen people doesn't count as "huge" for a start.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Ms Didulo has at least one saving grace. She's a dog lover. Albeit of a rather eccentric kind.
Canadian Police Dogs need Bulletproof Vests!
https://fundrazr.com/ccdXc?ref=ab_1xoP9 ... xoP9G4D2we

Sadly only 26 dollars of the 2 Million total has been raised so far. What is wrong with people?
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

John Uskglass wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:39 pm
Canadian Police Dogs need Bulletproof Vests!
I can fully get behind that, in every nation that uses working dogs. Our little, furry, four legged missiles deserve every bit of protection we can give them.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Some of us are skeptical of the purpose of the lawful Rebellion movement. I know I have been from time to time, thinking that it's not, at heart, a noble crusade to free us all from government tyranny but instead is just a scam that moronic freeloaders are trying out in order to further selfish personal goals like not paying their debts. But it works! This woman clearly has the authorities terrified!
Jan Lakes
Looking for advice guys.... stopped paying council tax in nov as I refuse to pay into the pedo establishment anymore, for cpl letters from council then they passed it into sheriff officers, I owed £390 initially, then sheriff officers put a letter tru my door and upped the payment to £550 , by this point I had taken oath and carried out notice process for cops, courts and council... so I then put sheriff officers on notice, sent 5 notices and 2 rebuttal letters, hadn’t heard anything for 3 wks and then this week they sent another scare tactic letter, just basically saying get in touch to pay it we’ll arrest ur wages/ bank etc , oh and now they’ve bumped it from £550 to £1,450. anything else I can do as they won’t accept the notices, 1 of the letters said ur correspondence had no bearing with us
A woman of principle! She's not doing it because she's just a parasite wanting free housing but because she's making a stand against you British pedophiles.

Cyrus, counseling surrender, is obviously an agent of the corrupt power structure;
Cyrus Breckenridge
I am afraid there is nothing you can do except to pay the £1450, and accept that you have made a bad decision that has cost you a lot of money.
But he's quickly called out on his treasonous advice;
Jenny Essery
Cyrus Breckenridge Why are you in this group when all you do is post negative answers??
Janice Lakes
Cyrus Breckenridge go away u fucking troll!!
Susan Leighton
Janice Lakes looks like a FAKE ACCOUNT that Cyrus
Unfortunately the PLD experts have been so distracted by Cyrus that none have, as yet, given Jan any advice on how to resolve her problem with state brutality. No doubt Jacquie is holding back for the moment while she prepares an airtight expert legal response that will completely rout the "pedo establishment".
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Burnaby49 wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:51 pm
Jan Lakes
I owed £390 initially, then sheriff officers put a letter tru my door and upped the payment to £550 , by this point I had taken oath and carried out notice process for cops, courts and council... so I then put sheriff officers on notice, sent 5 notices and 2 rebuttal letters, hadn’t heard anything for 3 wks and then this week they sent another scare tactic letter, just basically saying get in touch to pay it we’ll arrest ur wages/ bank etc , oh and now they’ve bumped it from £550 to £1,450.
For those not au fait with council tax, if she's not paid since November, a normal monthly council tax bill will be over £100 (mine is £115 and I get a 25% discount), so whilst there will be additional fees for non-payment of a court fine, she'll be owing that amount anyway.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

longdog wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 2:07 pm I was looking at that forum last night and particularly liked this post...
Any tickets given by police will be written: “rescind” as how Amanda Volmer described. Rebel News also knows how to deal with these tickets.
In future please use the appropriate honorifics - that's Doctor Amandha Volmer to you. Her medical training consists of a Bachelors degree in Agricultural Technology so I'm sure she has appropriate expertise. With regard to Rebel News there is this long held fallacy that they somehow possess a get out of jail free method for covid deniers and/or will supply you with a free lawyer. Whether or not you agree with his political thinking or journalistic methods. Ezra Levant, the owner of Rebel News was originally trained as a lawyer and has bluntly said to people to ignore all common law/FMOTL methods and obtain professional legal advice.
Eaststander
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Eaststander »

Burnaby49 wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:51 pm Some of us are skeptical of the purpose of the lawful Rebellion movement. I know I have been from time to time, thinking that it's not, at heart, a noble crusade to free us all from government tyranny but instead is just a scam that moronic freeloaders are trying out in order to further selfish personal goals like not paying their debts. But it works! This woman clearly has the authorities terrified!
Jan Lakes
Looking for advice guys.... stopped paying council tax in nov as I refuse to pay into the pedo establishment anymore, for cpl letters from council then they passed it into sheriff officers, I owed £390 initially, then sheriff officers put a letter tru my door and upped the payment to £550 , by this point I had taken oath and carried out notice process for cops, courts and council... so I then put sheriff officers on notice, sent 5 notices and 2 rebuttal letters, hadn’t heard anything for 3 wks and then this week they sent another scare tactic letter, just basically saying get in touch to pay it we’ll arrest ur wages/ bank etc , oh and now they’ve bumped it from £550 to £1,450. anything else I can do as they won’t accept the notices, 1 of the letters said ur correspondence had no bearing with us
A woman of principle! She's not doing it because she's just a parasite wanting free housing but because she's making a stand against you British pedophiles.

Cyrus, counseling surrender, is obviously an agent of the corrupt power structure;
Cyrus Breckenridge
I am afraid there is nothing you can do except to pay the £1450, and accept that you have made a bad decision that has cost you a lot of money.
But he's quickly called out on his treasonous advice;
Jenny Essery
Cyrus Breckenridge Why are you in this group when all you do is post negative answers??
Janice Lakes
Cyrus Breckenridge go away u fucking troll!!
Susan Leighton
Janice Lakes looks like a FAKE ACCOUNT that Cyrus
Unfortunately the PLD experts have been so distracted by Cyrus that none have, as yet, given Jan any advice on how to resolve her problem with state brutality. No doubt Jacquie is holding back for the moment while she prepares an airtight expert legal response that will completely rout the "pedo establishment".
I am Cyrus. My first attempt at being a bit of a nuisance to these idiots. Failed miserably, as I believe I am blocked already. Still, it was fun while it lasted.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

How curious it is that, when faced with a contrary or negative opinion, these FMOTL idiots don't respond with reasoned, factual arguments, but with ad hominem insults and ban-hammers.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

What's also of interest is how trivial Cyrus's comment was. But even that minor questioning of the unquestionable doctrine earned an immediate hostile response and ban. Their whole edifice is resting on a very fragile footing and they know it. Even the densest of them must be having some nagging thoughts about how everything that Jacquie has promoted to date has failed.

In any case it's totally irrelevant what any critics or supporters say. Eventually even the most diehard followers will be forced, by harsh, cruel reality, to face that it's all bullshit and there is no section 61 free ride for magna carta spouting parasites. Until then they are just a nuisance to authorities, nothing more. Just another batch of gibberish spouting nutcases.

Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I went back to the posting from Jan Lakes asking for help to see if there were more comments but I can't find it. It might be me being clueless or it could be that the thread has been deleted and Jan left to her own devices.

This reminds me of a specific point in the CLC saga. The CLC believers had sat around as fake judges and juries and pumped out huge quantities of fake court orders. All the idiots had eagerly gone and served them and thought all their problems were over. But, sadly, they found that that the orders were being completely ignored as if they were worthless garbage. Their creditors were still pursuing their outstanding debts, councils were still demanding their taxes, the police and courts were still enforcing traffic laws, and outstanding tickets weren't being nullified by the magic of pretend court orders. No matter how they tried to get authorities to accept the legitimacy of the CLC court orders nothing changed and their legal problems continued unabated. This was the point where it all fell apart.

Jacquie's spent the last year spinning dreams and fantasies but the FB page is getting an increasing number of people calling bullshit after all their use of her PLD magic has only made things worse. I think that's going to accelerate quickly.

YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

eric wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:06 pm [.... Ezra Levant, the owner of Rebel News was originally trained as a lawyer and has bluntly said to people to ignore all common law/FMOTL methods and obtain professional legal advice.
It's not that common law and Footle methods are wrong, it's just that THEY are terrified that if the masses find out it's true then THEY will be hanging from lampposts or burning on bonfires so THEY illegally make sure it doesn't work. Which is, of course, COMPLETELY different to the whole ratbag of nonsense being just a useless ratbag of nonsense.

I can't think of any other reason for failing consistently with never a success being a good reason to go right on and fail again. Except of course for Baron Von Trumpbeard who's landmark parking ticket victory which blew the entire world judicial system out of the water and who's immortality is now assured by the huge volume of case law, affidavits and general templates he has bequeathed to the world. Oh joy.
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:58 pm How curious it is that, when faced with a contrary or negative opinion, these FMOTL idiots don't respond with reasoned, factual arguments, but with ad hominem insults and ban-hammers.
I'm afraid that's true of most idiots on the Internet, not just FMOTL idiots.
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
Eaststander
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Eaststander »

Burnaby49 wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 12:40 am I went back to the posting from Jan Lakes asking for help to see if there were more comments but I can't find it. It might be me being clueless or it could be that the thread has been deleted and Jan left to her own devices.

This reminds me of a specific point in the CLC saga. The CLC believers had sat around as fake judges and juries and pumped out huge quantities of fake court orders. All the idiots had eagerly gone and served them and thought all their problems were over. But, sadly, they found that that the orders were being completely ignored as if they were worthless garbage.
I couldn’t find it either Burnaby, and wondered why. I can still get into the page though, so they haven’t blocked me. Perhaps I’ll have a bit more fun in a while…

‘Cyrus Breckenridge’
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

The Jan Lakes post was a reply to a post about groups in Manchester. Not really sure why given that the folk there are probably clueless about Scots law or Scottish Council Tax proceedings.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/7543384 ... 933140326/

By the way I love the fact that immediately following her story of abject failure, there's someone asking her advice to help them do the same. A bit like asking Tom Crawford how to avoid eviction.
Susan Leighton
Jan Lakes I hope someone can help you with this would you mind if I message you to have a quick look over my first letter to council?
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

aesmith wrote: Sat Jun 12, 2021 4:14 pm By the way I love the fact that immediately following her story of abject failure, there's someone asking her advice to help them do the same. A bit like asking Tom Crawford how to avoid eviction.
You would think it would demonstrate to them the hopelessness of their quest, the very fact they believe that they have no one else to ask other than the idiots who failed so miserably before.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff