Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Moderator: Burnaby49

wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Re: Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Post by wserra »

notorial dissent wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:20 pm
grixit wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:49 pmThe mind itself can make of Hell a Heaven.
I'd say his got an early start.
I'd say his is AWOL.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Re: Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Post by eric »

I'm still tracking the Chilcotin National Congress's trillion dollar and change law suit against assorted parties. As a recap, the Federal Court informed the plaintiffs rather rapidly that there case was going nowhere unless and until they were represented by a lawyer. They did file a reply and I'm guessing at the gist of it without even going to the trouble of making a trip into Calgary to get a copy of it:
1. They still aren't represented by a member of the local Bar;
http://apps.fct-cf.gc.ca/pq/IndexingQue ... o=T-405-19
2. I expect their reply was probably (just guessing here but probably accurate) was on the order of: "As Clan Mother, Queen Mother, and Justice Minister of the Chilcotin National Congress (not recognized by anybody but themselves) I don't accept your White Peoples' law so I can appoint whoever I wish (probably Bryfogle) or nobody at all."
http://apps.fct-cf.gc.ca/pq/IndexingQue ... ct_court=T
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

What I'm still trying to figure out is why, if they are sovereign and independent are they filing in the Federal Court to begin with since they basically don't recognize it? Just out of curiosity, does the fake nation consist of anyone outside the Stumps and a few other assorted loony toons like Parsons?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
eric

Post by eric »

notorial dissent wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:35 am Just out of curiosity, does the fake nation consist of anyone outside the Stumps and a few other assorted loony toons like Parsons?
The Chilcotin National Congress as of now is Charles and Fanny Stump, Holland and one of her sons, Bryfogle, and Parsons. A bit of history here - the Chilcotin as a people have roughly 3000 members living in small scattered reserves with the typical stories of extreme poverty, alcohol, drugs, gangs, and general mayhem. Around the year 2000 or so there was some political activism to amalgamate them so of course there needed to be some central authority to represent them. The Chilcotin National Congress (CNC) led by the Stumps lost out to the Chilcotin National Government (CNG) in the elections so it's really just a collection of sore losers who have a grudge since they (the Stumps) started a political movement but saw it taken over by someone else.
notorial dissent

Thx, about what I thought, but nice to know.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
alexhammer
First Mate
First Mate

Post by alexhammer »

Thanks notorial dissent, I did not know the back story.

But I'm sure you have your information wrong about the size of the Chilcotin National Congress. They have a Supreme Court, they have a military and a police force, and they even have an Ambassador to the US. They're actually powerful enough to hire bounty hunters to bring people from other countries before their court for justice!

There's no way all of that is possible with just a dozen or so self-deluding separatists... unless they also have plenty of tribal marijuana.
eric

Post by eric »

alexhammer wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:44 pm There's no way all of that is possible with just a dozen or so self-deluding separatists... unless they also have plenty of tribal marijuana.
I have found nothing to suggest that the CNC are in any way involved in recreational pharmaceuticals. In fact, the accepted native governing authority in the area, the Chilcotin National Government, appears to me to be a well run organization trying to do what they can for their people. That being said, there are a lot of social problems - meth, opiods, illegal rather than government pot, alcohol, and gasoline (don't ask). The area also serves as a trans-shipment point for illegal drugs entering Canada from the lower Mainland. It's the wrong part of the country climate-wise for growing illegal pot.
notorial dissent

Based on what I've seen, I would be more inclined to attribute the membership roster to the voices in Suzanne's head, now as to whether those are drug, alcohol, or naturally resident I have no way of knowing.
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

A new appointment of an "ambassador" for the Pop-A-Squat nation :haha:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pr0XtrerrtM
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss
notorial dissent

Of goody, another jailbird/felon/lifer. They seem to have a type for the post don't they. I get the impression that he thinks he got a pardon/exoneration from the (fake)tribal court. Rudy really is dumbern' dirt.

Patrick is a lifer as part of a father son murder and assault charge and conviction in WA. Ironically the crimes were committed against real tribal LEO's.

case and appeal summary
tmtoulouse
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by tmtoulouse »

tmtoulouse wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:48 am Parsons is claiming that someone told him they are revisiting the hung charges on his kidnapping case. Is the statue of limitations not up? Anyway to find info?
Sudden thought. We know Parsons is an idiot, he is babbling about being told he might face charges for the attempted kidnapping and so he relates that back to the hung jury from his 2007 incident. But maybe they are referring to the kidnapping Sue and Pat tried to setup?

Let's say for the sake of argument the state wanted to go after him, wouldn't the pre-sentencing report that said they do not believe he had any knowledge of the kidnapping attempt be pretty damaging to that case?
tmtoulouse
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by tmtoulouse »

notorial dissent wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:31 am Of goody, another jailbird/felon/lifer. They seem to have a type for the post don't they. I get the impression that he thinks he got a pardon/exoneration from the (fake)tribal court. Rudy really is dumbern' dirt.

Patrick is a lifer as part of a father son murder and assault charge and conviction in WA. Ironically the crimes were committed against real tribal LEO's.

case and appeal summary
Don't forget that earlier this year he launched a widespread attack on the victims son, wife and children leading up to a restraining order having to be issued banning Patrick from mentioning them in his phone calls anymore.
alexhammer
First Mate
First Mate

Post by alexhammer »

tmtoulouse wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:17 am
tmtoulouse wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:48 am Parsons is claiming that someone told him they are revisiting the hung charges on his kidnapping case. Is the statue of limitations not up? Anyway to find info?
Sudden thought. We know Parsons is an idiot, he is babbling about being told he might face charges for the attempted kidnapping and so he relates that back to the hung jury from his 2007 incident. But maybe they are referring to the kidnapping Sue and Pat tried to setup?

Let's say for the sake of argument the state wanted to go after him, wouldn't the pre-sentencing report that said they do not believe he had any knowledge of the kidnapping attempt be pretty damaging to that case?
First, let's show a little respect for a man so misaligned that we have to try to guess which set of kidnapping charges might be brought against him. /s

I believe Parsons was concerned about them 'revisiting' kidnapping charges, implying the TN mistrial verdicts. And I'm fairly sure he only brought this up after he was transported back to TN to finish that sentence. Also, Parsons asked Rudy to find out whether Barry Laxton, one of his TN victims, is still alive. Laxton was a 60+ year old stroke victim prior to Parsons' assault.

Opinion: Someone in the jail decided to just start a baseless rumor, maybe just to mess with Parsons. Probably because they know Parsons' history. It seems unlikely that the local DA would revisit these charges after so long, and especially now that he has a Federal stretch waiting when he finishes his TN time.
alexhammer
First Mate
First Mate

Post by alexhammer »

Also a PSIR wouldn't be evidence in the actual case. So it wouldn't hurt or help Parsons if he were brought up on those Federal charges. Of course Parsons would flail it around the court like the Holy Bible if he could...
notorial dissent

Parsons and Hoffman are such nice wonderful individuals, I wonder if Rudy would object to hosting them in his hovel home while they serve out their sentences. He seems to be such a big fan of them after all.
alexhammer
First Mate
First Mate

Post by alexhammer »

notorial dissent wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:49 pm Parsons and Hoffman are such nice wonderful individuals, I wonder if Rudy would object to hosting them in his hovel home while they serve out their sentences. He seems to be such a big fan of them after all.
I haven't seen Rudy's hovel. Do you think it's worse than the Parsons shack?
GlimDropper
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by GlimDropper »

tmtoulouse wrote: Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:17 am Sudden thought. We know Parsons is an idiot, he is babbling about being told he might face charges for the attempted kidnapping and so he relates that back to the hung jury from his 2007 incident. But maybe they are referring to the kidnapping Sue and Pat tried to setup?

I'm sure this link has been posted before but kind brother Frater found an audio of Sue, Pat and Mike discussing the "contracts" intending for the "arrests" of a Judge and a Sheriff but also the six elected Chiefs of the (legitimate) Chilcotin National Congress. Special bonus points for Mike and Sue for discussing this over jail house phone lines.

You can hear it at this link.

This was recorded in November or December of 2017 while Pat was waiting for her sentencing and most of the conversation was Mike and Sue sovsplaining why none of this was illegal and why Pat should go free.
alexhammer
First Mate
First Mate

Post by alexhammer »

GlimDropper wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:26 amsovsplaining
Thank you. Now I have a new favorite word.
alexhammer
First Mate
First Mate

Post by alexhammer »

Quick update on Parsons-

He was denied parole from his Tennessee sentence back in February. This is from the Tennessee inmate web site:
PARSON, MICHAEL WAYNE
Alias: PARSONS, MICHAEL W
TOMIS ID: 00463753
Birth Date: 05/05/1961
Race: W
Sex: M
Supervision Status: INCARCERATED
Sentence Begin: 01/12/2017
Sentence End: 08/25/2019
Parole Eligibility : 06/07/2017
Parole Hearing: 02/27/2019
Hearing Result: DECLINED
He wrote a letter to Rudy, who read it in a video today. Parsons thinks that he'll be free on parole from TN for some time before he has to begin serving his Federal sentence. Is that really how it works?
wserra

Post by wserra »

alexhammer wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:02 pmParsons thinks that he'll be free on parole from TN for some time before he has to begin serving his Federal sentence. Is that really how it works?
Not if the Marshalls are doing their job - which they usually do. They file a hold with the TN Dept of Corrections (or whatever it's called), and Parsons never sees the street.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume