The comedy court of Common Law

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

hucknallred
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: The comedy court of Common Law

Post by hucknallred »

At first I thought this was a comedy skit when the host appeared, then HHJ Smith appears...
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Bored?

At a loose end?

Stuck in a dead end job?

Then fear not!

The CLC is recruiting!

You’ll need nothing but thick skin and a suspension of belief. You’ll receive two weeks of intensive training after which you’ll proudly strut out in your swanky CLC provided uniforms as the CLP (common law plod). Round up those banksters. Take down the establishment!

And no, I’m not making this up.
Juisarian
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Juisarian »

Are political uniforms still illegal in England?
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

I think section two still applies. But then, it’s just an Act and after all it needs the consent of those intent on breaking them to apply. It says that in Blacks old time law pamphlet 1845. Or something.

In all seriousness m’learned common law QC is heading in the wrong direction here when his boys in black meet the girls and boys in blue.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Where's his neck?
longdog

Post by longdog »

From the comments...
The People's Supreme Common Law Court™ has already declared your constables contrary to common law and you are hereby required to immediately cease all such activities.

Failure to obey this ruling of the highest Supreme Common Law Court™ will result in charges of treason, misprison of treason, misterprison of treason, non volenti fit injurius, quid pro quo, quo vadis, staus quo, motorhead, motorway and being a delusional scamming fuckwit who wouldn't know common law if it bit him on the arse.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/272517867222226
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

longdog wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:04 am From the comments...
The People's Supreme Common Law Court™ has already declared your constables contrary to common law and you are hereby required to immediately cease all such activities.

Failure to obey this ruling of the highest Supreme Common Law Court™ will result in charges of treason, misprison of treason, misterprison of treason, non volenti fit injurius, quid pro quo, quo vadis, staus quo, motorhead, motorway and being a delusional scamming fuckwit who wouldn't know common law if it bit him on the arse.

A very welcome intervention from The People's Supreme Common Law Court. Clearly a superior jurisdiction, directed by an especially sagacious Chief Justice...
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Hercule Parrot wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:49 am A very welcome intervention from The People's Supreme Common Law Court. Clearly a superior jurisdiction, directed by an especially sagacious Chief Justice...
I understand the Foreman of the Jury is an intelligent, charming and very handsome chap too.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

longdog wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:04 am From the comments...

In the interests of an open and transparent CLC HHJ Smith’s censorship fairy has been busy with the magic delete button and your erudite comment is sadly no more.

No dissent or critical thinking is tolerated. It is to be rooted out and ruthlessly suppressed at every given opportunity.

This will be drummed into aspirant CLC plods from day one by their Chief Constable Mr. Smith QPM whose megalomaniac designs know no bounds. He should design a uniform to properly reflect his new dual status as both top cop and QC.

longdog

Post by longdog »

exiledscouser wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:31 pm In the interests of an open and transparent CLC HHJ Smith’s censorship fairy has been busy with the magic delete button and your erudite comment is sadly no more.
It's back again now and I still have about another dozen accounts :-)

Scrap that. It looks like he has pre-moderation of comments switched on which shows how sure he is of his great legal theories.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

HHJ Smith has been spending his lockdown at his trusty Amstrad Word Processor, the result of which is a stream of gibberish 'served' on Nicola Sturgeon, demanding, inter alia, £10 million is paid to him in full and immediately.

https://www.commonlawcourt.com/the-peop ... -sturgeon/

I expect it's been filed at the Scottish Minister's office in the circular folder located under her desk.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

The list of abhorrent crimes committed by the First Minister is a long one;
Pope John of Aberdeen wrote:The Defendant has committed a tort and various crimes against the people and in doing so has used the following to assist her:
An abuse of position.
Theft of Property.
Kidnapping.
Criminal Coercion.
Uttering.
Constructive Fraud.
The failure to accept the positions of a living man and woman.
The refusal to accept the sovereignty of living men and women.
The refusal to comply with the Declaration of Arbroath 1320 and the Declaration of the Common Law Court 2019. Refusal to Comply with common law.
Refusal to comply with the Clearfield Doctrine.
Tyranny.
Treason.
The Defendant in adopting her position has also been guilty of binding the people into slavery.
T'worst of the lot seems to be "The failure to accept the positions of a living man and woman" for which the only sentence is the Scaffold. Lilly the Pink played incessantly on Radio Clyde I suppose......

I love that all the 1215 stuff (immutable, enshrined forevermore in law, all over the world) has been supplanted. I'll see your Magum Carter and raise you a 1320 Declaration! Now there's a proper bit of antiquity regarding Scottish independence and a spot of excommunication by the Pope.

I've no love for Scottish politicians of the fishy variety (Salmon? Sturgeon? what's occurin?) wanting to commit UDI for a part of the kingdom I've lived in quite happily as a British subject of the Scouse variety but its yet more same old same old from HHJ Smith QC, another fantasist making groundless allegations in a made-up court.

How very sad.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Refusal to comply with the Clearfield Doctrine.
The Clearfield Doctrine is a purely American rule (which doesn't mean what the Sovruns think it does, even in the U.S.)
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

mufc1959 wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 8:59 pm HHJ Smith has been spending his lockdown at his trusty Amstrad Word Processor, the result of which is a stream of gibberish 'served' on Nicola Sturgeon, demanding, inter alia, £10 million is paid to him in full and immediately.
Behind the scenes of this apparently comical case, once you get past the Dunn and Bradstreet and CLC nonsense, there's the serious issue of a child protection order. Probably not something he should be putting in the public domain with such detail.
jackroe
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by jackroe »

I love that all the 1215 stuff (immutable, enshrined forevermore in law, all over the world) has been supplanted. I'll see your Magum Carter and raise you a 1320 Declaration! Now there's a proper bit of antiquity regarding Scottish independence and a spot of excommunication by the Pope.
Not immutable, but the King's Charter doesn't fail because of passage of time, does it? And it was never annulled, a statute called Magna Carta was made in, iirc 9 Henry 3, but that's not the same thing as the original charter. But really, I would challenge it on the basis that it is written in Latin and obviously the grant of the pretended Norman Kings, like, why don't these guys ever bother to learn Old English, then they would know the difference between ae, doma and asetnysa.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

jackroe wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:39 pm Not immutable, but the King's Charter doesn't fail because of passage of time, does it?
No. But it does because of, for the most part, statute law.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
jackroe
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by jackroe »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:35 pm
jackroe wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:39 pm Not immutable, but the King's Charter doesn't fail because of passage of time, does it?
No. But it does because of, for the most part, statute law.
Which statute repeals the 1215 Charter or section 61 thereof? Subsequent charters were issued and given the same name, that's all. The statutes have repealed sections of the Charter as confirmed by Edward I, which was a confirmation of the Charter of Henry 3, not of John.

Really, tho, these guys should learn Old English and refuse to speak that horrible french/latin of the conqureror.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Magna Carta was annulled by the Pope.

Now show your working.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
jackroe
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by jackroe »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:51 pm Magna Carta was annulled by the Pope.

Now show your working.
I don't believe he had jurisdiction!
longdog

Post by longdog »

jackroe wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 5:48 pm Which statute repeals the 1215 Charter or section 61 thereof?
None of it needs to be repealed as it was never pealed in the first place. It predates the establishment of parliament in 1295 and isn't common law so it's not considered to have ever been a part of English law.

It has the same legal status in 2020 as the laws of the Roman occupation. None.