Psam Frank - Sovereign with his own laws and court

Moderator: Burnaby49

Psam
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Re: Psam Frank - Sovereign with his own laws and court

Post by Psam »

Here’s the confession I sent to the BC AG. I wonder why he never got back to me.

http://issociety.org/wp-content/uploads ... tution.pdf
Enfranchisement breeds social responsibility

“[L]aws command obedience because they are made by those whose conduct they govern.”
Supreme Court of Canada, Sauvé v Canada para 44: https://scc-csc.lexum.com/scc-csc/scc-c ... 0/index.do
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Psam wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 9:51 pm Here’s the confession I sent to the BC AG. I wonder why he never got back to me.

He was probably too busy watching some steel rusting.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
TheNewSaint
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by TheNewSaint »

Psam wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 9:51 pm Here’s the confession I sent to the BC AG. I wonder why he never got back to me.

You wrote the Attorney General to tell him you bought a hooker who promptly OD'ed on fentanyl. And to consider your correspondence as a signed confession.

I think a non-response is by far your best possible outcome here.
Psam
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Psam »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Fri Dec 18, 2020 10:57 pm He was probably too busy watching some steel rusting.
Oh I see, okay, so doing his job then.

2 The Attorney General
(a) is the official legal adviser of the Lieutenant Governor and the legal member of the Executive Council,
(b) must see that the administration of public affairs is in accordance with law,
(c) must superintend all matters connected with the administration of justice in British Columbia that are not within the jurisdiction of the government of Canada,

https://www.bclaws.gov.bc.ca/civix/docu ... g/96022_01

I believe that’s the job the taxpayers pay him to do, right? Making sure that anybody who contravenes the Criminal Code of Canada is brought to justice for punitive measures?

“[L]aws command obedience because they are made by those whose conduct they govern.”
Supreme Court of Canada, Sauvé v Canada para 44: https://scc-csc.lexum.com/scc-csc/scc-c ... 0/index.do
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

Hey Psam, I'm not going to bother discussing Just War Theory with you because I know way more than you do about it, and you're boring me. However, just to throw a wrench in your little trolling effort I'm going to ask you when exactly the ELR was modified to insert the section on commodification of sexual activity was inserted. Your answer will determine whether or not your little society and its External Legislation Committee has anyone besides you as members. Just to screw with you a little, I know the answer allready, but I want you to post it right here in Quatloos for all to see. If you do that I might bother telling you why I know the date when it was inserted.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Sex? How'd sex get into this? I'm going to have to go back and see what psam posted. Pretty much everything he's written about his precious issociety is so dull and repetitive I've given up even scanning through it.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

No need to wonder any longer, I'll explain the process based on my lifetime career as a civil servant.

First, it wouldn't have gone to the Attorney General. It wouldn't have even gone to the parliament buildings. All mail to the Attorney General will go to a centralized mailroom somewhere and, for security reasons, opened and checked out. After that it would have been sent to the Attorney General's office, not his actual office and placed on his desk but the department. For future reference this is the correct address;

PO Box 9282 Stn Prov Govt
Victoria, BC V8W 9J7

Some clerk would have checked it out, realized it was essentially gibberish, and passed it on to a low-level staff member to review. He/she would have read it, sighed, rubbed his forehead, then checked out your name on the internal computer system. He would have found that you already had a file because of that nonsense lawsuit you filed against British Columbia in 2014 and, for all I know, other idiotic letters you've sent the office since. He would have put your letter in an internal correspondence envelope, usually a Manila folder like we used in the CRA, everybody uses them;

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manila_folder

and he would have sent it to long-term storage with a note to have it associated with your ever-growing file. Then he'd have gone back to watching steel rust and forgotten all about you in five minutes. It would get logged in on arrival at storage, put into your file and forgotten. Although I might be behind the times. Large organizations are trying to cut back on physical storage, it's expensive. If that's the case the letter would have instead, once it left the rust flaneur, have been digitally scanned, associated with your digital file, then shredded and forgotten. Either way one thing is certain. The Attorney General won't ever know that either you, or your letter, exists.

I assume that this is the "got back to me" part of the letter;
If your office agrees that it would be a violation of the Constitution for me to be prosecuted for these actions, then I ask to be informed of this. Alternatively, if your office would intend to prosecute me for these actions, then please be advised that I have already “obtain[ed] for consideration, the sexual services of a person”, in contravention of section 286.1 (1), and therefore I would ask that you commence prosecution as soon as possible.!
Why should he do either? They're under no obligation, as I'm not, to respond to your endless ramblings. The poor schmuck reviewing your letter would have thought you're just another crank looking for publicity and knew your letter was legally meaningless. You're claiming that you had sex with a subsequently deceased whore. So what? They're certainly not going to inform you whether or not it's a violation of your rights to prosecute you any more than the CRA will answer questions about whether any income tax avoidance scheme you might think up will work or not.
I am actively seeking another person from whom to obtain such services, and I shall make it a strong priority that any person with whom I discuss the possibility of such a transaction is willing to testify to it.
Actively seeking? You're having difficulty finding a prostitute in Vancouver? Go to Gore and Hastings any evening and just stand still. You shouldn't have to wait more than five minutes or so.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Psam
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Psam »

Thanks Burnaby49, that’ll help a lot, having the correct address to send to. However, I’m not going to bother with the prostitution issue now that the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act has become a better option. The letter I sent to the Vancouver Representatives of the British Columbia Branch of the Canadian Bar Association, in the last half, had a letter I intend to send to the Attorney General starting on page 7: http://issociety.org/wp-content/uploads ... he-Bar.pdf

In that letter, I confess to having a small amount of mushrooms with psilocybin and psilocin in them.

If I don’t hear back from him on that, then what I’ll do is send him another letter confessing to having a hundred dollars worth of cocaine and explaining a date and time at which I will show up at a police station, and I’ll tell him which station, with that cocaine, and put it on the counter and ask if they intend to arrest me for possession. If he writes me back and asks me to choose a different date and time or a different police station then I’ll be happy to comply.

Here’s what the judge said in the hearing you were at in 2014:

“If the court’s prepared to move into that realm, it then has to consider whether your claims are frivolous, vexatious, scandalous, or an abuse of process. Then the court is going to get into a consideration of whether claims should be considered in the abstract. Should the court, which is an expensive operation to run at this level and the various appellate levels all the way up to the Supreme Court of Canada, get engaged in deciding issues in the abstract. Should it not, the argument will go, confine itself to situations where an individual’s rights are being put into question by a particular operation of the law. In other words, say a charge under the income tax act, a charge under federal drug legislation, a charge under the criminal code or provincial quasi criminal statutes, in those circumstances the court will probably find it far more convincing that Charter issues could be invoked and argued. But if you want to bring a Charter application so to speak in the abstract saying look I’m not being subjected to the sharp end of any particular provincial or federal legislation, I’m not being charged with anything, I’m not being prosecuted, I’m not being sued, but I would like to have this issue resolved, I think I have a Charter right which in the abstract is being infringed by the existence of this legislation. That’s starting to sound like frivolous, vexatious, scandalous, in the legal sense, an abuse of process of the court.”

Page 12: http://issociety.org/wp-content/uploads ... Oct-17.pdf

I’m just doing what he said. He said if I defend myself from a charge under legislation using my Charter arguments then it would be more convincing, so I’ll give it a try.

I’ve never even tried cocaine and I don’t really intend to ever try it, but I had to find a way to follow the judge’s advice, so that’s what I’m gonna do.

And thanks for giving me the right address. That’ll help a lot.
Last edited by Psam on Sat Dec 19, 2020 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Psam wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 5:58 am I’ve never even tried cocaine and I don’t really intend to ever try it, but I had to find a way to follow the judge’s advice, so that’s what I’m gonna do.
Is that also why you hired the hooker?
Psam
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Psam »

I wanted a woman who respects and cares for her clients and feels outraged at the thought of them being caged for enjoying something that brought them — men she admired for reasons completely outside of her professional service relationship with them — a great deal of enjoyment and genuine connection, and she was pleased her relationships with them improved their lives without doing any harm to anyone else.

I met someone like that and yes, she thought that perhaps her connection to me could get them that protection. And she loved the men she was involved with genuinely and she was one of the finest people I ever met and I cried at her memorial more than I’ve cried in years, at Wreck Beach, and I met other men she’d told me about and we all cried together.

It’s personal, so I don’t want to use this issue if I can find a better one. It doesn’t seem to me that the people who condone the non-consensual imposition of periodically, pseudo-democratically selected renewable oligarchy are willing to make any concessions whatsoever to have their regime unilaterally, uncompromisingly imposed upon me so I don’t know why I should make any concessions whatsoever in using absolutely any means I can think of that might get me to not be subjected to a regime I would rather die now than live the rest of my life under. Granted there aren’t any ISS members who feel as incensed about this as I do but most of them certainly believe that their observations so far have indicated to them that the interactive electoral system would be at least a modest improvement, and some still appear to me to be sceptical but far from ruling it out as a possible improvement.

I’m sure it’s what she would wish for me to be doing if some vestige of her consciousness remained to exist in some continuing sense.

If it weren’t for the war on drugs, she wouldn’t be dead. It’s the people who continue to perpetuate absolute intolerance for drugs, that many people use regularly for years without any more detrimental impact than coffee, who make it possible for the illicit pushers to use fentanyl to buffer their take. If there were legal channels, it could be regulated.

That is why I wrote into my motion to the ISS (which hasn’t quite carried yet, a few details still in negotiation) to include an extension of connection to the Health Minister of Canada with the intention of publishing something she approves and requiring members who use these substances by law to read that information before using. It is believed by ISS members who have discussed this motion that the Health Minister’s contributions may be expected to save lives by giving users information that really makes the dangers clear to them, where such dangers exist.

I do enjoy mushrooms though, and I understand the dangers as surely as a person putting on a parachute to jump out of a plane. And I think it has been criminal to put people in jail for using them. It is comparably cruel and despicable as stealing people’s children away from them to put them in schools away from their parents just because of what their genetic lineage is. Canada as a nation has a disgusting history. It is not a nation worthy of gratitude, respect, or lauding.

If they put me in jail, I hunger strike, with two possible outcomes: 1) number of participants in interactive electoral system doubles, or 2) I’m dead, and out of your hair causing you grief, congratulations. That’s how this ends, and it has been my plan now for years, so I’m looking forward to finally getting the 💩💖🍪 out of here. I hate it. Or even better, I’m looking forward to seeing section 1 of the Constitution Act, 1982 upheld consistently with prior precedent and, ubi jus ibi remedium, denial of section 3 Charter rights being ceased.

So it’s a win-win for me. Either outcome improves my present situation.

grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

MRN wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:02 pm
Burnaby49 wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:03 pm
As far as your gingerbread recipe is concerned, go for it. Irrelevant but innocuous.
Not completely innocuous :) I hate "gingerbread" recipes that call for practically no ginger, so fair warning, this one will gently toast your nose-hairs.

It was my Grandmother's and the only real change I've made is that spices and butter are comparatively cheaper now so it calls for more of the first and uses the second instead of margarine, and I added the glaze.

It's fast, fairly foolproof, and tasty, though, so since it's the season:

2 cups all-purpose flour
2 tablespoons baking powder
½ cup dark brown sugar
4 tablespoons powdered ginger
1/2 cup candied ginger, diced finely (if it's sticking together while you dice it you can do it in a bowl with some of your flour in it)
1 tablespoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon mace
1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
½ cup softened salted butter
¾ cup blackstrap molasses
1 large egg
2 tablespoons rum
1 cup boiling water

1-2 tablespoons lemon juice
1/4 cup icing sugar

Preheat oven to 350 F

Sift together dry ingredients, stir in candied ginger.
Cream in butter, molasses, rum, and egg and beat until no lumps remain.
Add boiling water.
Beat for another two minutes.
Pour into a greased or parchment-lined loaf pan.

Bake 50-55 minutes, or until cake springs back when lightly touched.
While it cools mix lemon juice and icing sugar; pour it over the cooled loaf as a glaze.
My SO has a significant sulfur allergy. How does the recipe turn out with dark karo syrup instead of molasses?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Burnaby49 wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 10:01 pm Thanks for the recipe, I might give it a shot. My wife is a ginger fanatic and nothing is ever gingery enough for her. She makes her own ginger ale from her own fresh ginger concentrate and soda water because even the Jamaican ginger ales aren't strong enough for her. Although, if I do, I'll probably up the ginger quota even higher.
Trader Joes sells a ginger beer that's too harsh for me, your wife might try that. Also, Canada Dry has recently put out what they call "bold ginger ale", which i will be trying this weekend. Also, what does she think of Vernors?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Psam
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Psam »

That is her tag. If you see it, you know someone remembers a moment in that area with her where something sweet happened, generally not related to her professional dealings but possibly one or two of those around somewhere too for all I know.

MRN
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by MRN »

grixit wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 9:50 am
My SO has a significant sulfur allergy. How does the recipe turn out with dark karo syrup instead of molasses?
I haven't tried that but can think of no reason it would be bad. I have made it with dark honey (halve the brown sugar) and been super pleased with that. Makes it chewier, too.
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

Burnaby49 wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 4:46 am No need to wonder any longer, I'll explain the process based on my lifetime career as a civil servant. (snip)
Some clerk would have checked it out, realized it was essentially gibberish, and passed it on to a low-level staff member to review. He/she would have read it, sighed, rubbed his forehead, then checked out your name on the internal computer system. He would have found that you already had a file because of that nonsense lawsuit you filed against British Columbia in 2014 and, for all I know, other idiotic letters you've sent the office since. He would have put your letter in an internal correspondence envelope, usually a Manila folder like we used in the CRA, everybody uses them;
You neglected the minutes, file numbers, and signatures. Extra bonus points if you can involve Acco brand file fasteners. :roll:
MRN
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by MRN »

We're still calling sex workers "hookers"? That's a thing we're doing?

Psam, I'm deeply sorry for your loss. She sounds like a fine person and someone who will be deeply missed.

While you're working on your other approaches, please consider supporting PIVOT: https://www.pivotlegal.org/sex_workers_rights

Action Canada:
https://www.actioncanadashr.org/topics/sex-work

and the IUSW:
https://www.iusw.org/
Psam
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Psam »

MRN, I have already made personal plans, if the ISS is allowed by the courts to receive its members taxes instead of the Crown, to lobby ISS members to support Pivot, Action Canada, and the IUSW by allocating some expenditures directly toward those organisations, and it gives me hope and courage to see someone make supportive words toward them. My eyes welled up when I saw your response and I choked back sobs. I still have mourning to do and it’s nice hearing that someone cares, thank you.

AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Psam wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 4:12 pm if the ISS is allowed by the courts to receive its members taxes instead of the Crown...
:snicker: Nice try.

:beatinghorse:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Psam
Banned (Permanently)
Banned (Permanently)

Post by Psam »

Of course if the precedent is set that the Crown denies section 3 Charter rights for periods of time without satisfying section 1 by giving a preponderance of evidence that some objective of pressing and substantial concern to a free and democratic society is accomplished by this denial, and ISS members are thus allowed to give their taxes to the ISS so as to no longer be denied their section 3 Charter rights, then it is conceivable that there could be an influx of members who are dissatisfied with the deceit and corruption they’ve seen in the Crown (don’t have to look further than the SNC Lavalin affair) who wish to have their taxes spent accountably and honestly. If the organisation even doubles in size then that means the wishes that present members have found in common as to how to get the ISS to spend its taxes in that event will be diluted by other interests and everybody knows that already so we can’t exactly make plans, other than broad strategy-style guidelines, about precisely how to allocate those funds.

One thing the ISS has written to accommodate for this possible future is that even if the precedent is set for the ISS to receive its members taxes, some people may choose to become members to have a say in how the ISS allocates these funds despite choosing to not give a cent to the ISS and instead continue paying their taxes to the Crown. Fair’s fair. We wouldn’t expect the courts to allow for this precedent if we did not agree to that anyway, and nor should they as far as I’m concerned. So predicting the wishes of that demographic in particular of the electorate is quite a wildcard, but at least they’ll experience democracy for the first time in their lives instead of periodically, pseudo-democratically selected renewable oligarchy, and we will see just how effectively my mantra, “enfranchisement breeds social responsibility”, holds up.

I believe that there will be sufficient support of organisations like Pivot, not to mention Vancouver Rape Relief and Women’s Shelter, so that a greater proportional allocation of funds will be given to them by the ISS than the Crown presently allocates.
Last edited by Psam on Sat Dec 19, 2020 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Psam wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 4:35 pm ...it is conceivable that there could be an influx of members who are dissatisfied with the deceit and corruption they’ve seen in the Crown (don’t have to look further than the SNC Lavalin affair) who wish to have their taxes spent accountably and honestly.
:haha:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor