Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: The comedy court of Common Law

Post by aesmith »

Not received my CLC account yet.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Somebody maybe reported them to PayPal, they being a for real bank and all, they get real tetchy about people trying to use them for illegal or suspect purposes and they shut you down hard and fast. They also don't care how righteously indignant you get either. They don't need or want trouble with the FED.

And, as Longdog pointed out, real payment processors only deal in real currencies. So the CCL stuff is right out.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

BREAKING NEWS!

HHJ Smith has a new video explaining his new CLC Currency system.

As notorial dissent rightly said, PayPal shut the CLC account down, so the razor-sharp mind of HHJ Smith has found another payment services provider. Except that it's not a payment services provider at all. It's this:

https://www.beepxtra.com/en/what-is-beepxtra

It's an online loyalty programme, allowing people who have a BeepXtra card or online account to earn discounts/cashback through participating merchants .
A Beep Store Customer is an individual that has registered for FREE on the Beep Loyalty Program and will receive cashbacks (discounts) by shopping at any Beep Stores locally, regionally or internationally.

Cashbacks (discounts) accumulated can be redeemed at any Beep Store.

As an additional incentive, Beep will be rewarding loyal store customers by offering additional Cashbacks (discounts) to be used at any Beep Store.
I've looked at the website and there doesn't seem to be any facility for a customer to use BeepXtra as a payment facility or, as HHJ Smith says, to "add money to their account". Customers can redeem earned rewards, but they can't add money to the card to spend on the CLC website.
"This interface gives you basic functionality to issue cashbacks and/or get paid from BeepXtra Card Balances with very little effort and minimum data input from your side."
The only vague reference I can find is on this page

https://www.beepxtra.com/en/products-overview

where it says Merchants can : "Have an online presence and have the opportunity to sell online via the Beep Online Shop" although there's no other reference to this anywhere else.

There's also an element of Multi-level Marketing by becoming a Distributor and recruiting more businesses. HHJ Smith can make $25,000 a month from 25,000 businesses he brings into the scheme. He's got a way to go, though, as there are only 133 businesses worldwide, two of which are CLC and CLC Healthcare.

https://www.bxtra.com.ph/en/become-a-beep-distributor

Smithy is already at least a couple of grand out of pocket. The software costs $299-$375. The minimum order for branded cards is 5,000, costing £600. As he's setting up not just CLC but CLC Healthcare, then that'd be £1,200. In addition:
"You will be billed a 2.75% service fee on all the transactions you process through the system with discount.

Additionally you will be billed with any cashbacks loaded onto beepcards.

A Minimum fee of $19.95/month applies (Relates only to the 2.75% service fee).
"

http://beepxtraservices.co.uk/BeepXtraS ... tra-cards/

BeepXtra appears to be an actual business, although there's very little content on its Facebook page. It's hard to see how it's making any money. It's escape strike-off at Companies House by the skin of its teeth.

https://www.facebook.com/beepxtrauk1/

It certainly isn't registered with the FCA as a payment services provider, nor does it have the facility to process payments for the purchase of goods and services from third party businesses.

I think this is going to unravel very, very quickly, as soon as the first person asks "how do I add money to my account?", HHJ Smith finds out that he has completely misunderstood the service he's signed up for and that he'll be expected to pay actual money every month that he has no way of recouping from the CLC members.

Edited to add:

I found this review from a few years ago which makes for interesting reading.

http://www.stupidityiscontagious.com/re ... portunity/
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

John Smith will be hearing from Peter of England’s lawyers.

He has the monopoly on worthless cards you can’t spend on anything - anywhere (except when possibly buying CLC merch).

Seems he’s been kicked off PayPal hence his departure into his own scheme. Dreamer.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

QFS. There is a dodgy cryptocurrency associated with Beepxtra.

https://www.valforex.com/beep-xcoin-rev ... amid-scam/
longdog

Post by longdog »

I'm wondering what CLC Healthcare is. Is that where a bunch of nutters go to Wetherspoons and pretend they are doctors and the 'Spoons is a hospital?

I can only assume they will follow the pattern of the CLC and have their own entirely invented version of medicine and human biology. What could possibly go wrong?
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

My reading here is that the only one paying out anything is Smith since he is the one on the hook for the cards, the processing, and the software, all of which nears as I can do absolutely nothing. Obviously intended for what seems like a dodgy rewards scam. Unless tied directly to some kind of retail operation they just weren't worth anything. I used to have a whole drawer full of them that I used to level tables and stick things closed with, just the right thickness. Smith got took me thinks, and he's too thick to figure it out.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

There's a full list of all the Beepxtra participants in the UK here - all 13 of them.

https://www.beepstores.com/en/search?st ... &pagenum=1

One of which, Union Force CLC, appears to have wandered in from Estonia by mistake.
https://www.marqolis.org/

You can only assume that HHJS is a bit of a stranger to due diligence.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

John Uskglass wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 12:35 am There's a full list of all the Beepxtra participants in the UK here - all 13 of them.

https://www.beepstores.com/en/search?st ... &pagenum=1

One of which, Union Force CLC, appears to have wandered in from Estonia by mistake.
https://www.marqolis.org/

You can only assumeo HHJS is a bit of a stranger to due diligence.
Meh.

That Estonian effort is the incomprehensible Margo:Tamm. An acolyte of Smith and an early adopter of schemes designed to lose your house. The link immediately above takes you to her CLC entry claiming a modest £5m from some bloke in a council somewhere.

Her own site is a bewildering mish-mash of Estonian-flavoured Freeman crapola and tired conspiracy nonsense.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

John Uskglass wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 12:35 am There's a full list of all the Beepxtra participants in the UK here - all 13 of them.
If you exclude Beep itself and the CLC, there is only one that is accepting cards - a tapas bar in Swansea :snicker:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
longdog

Post by longdog »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 10:19 am If you exclude Beep itself and the CLC, there is only one that is accepting cards - a tapas bar in Swansea :snicker:
My least favourite sort of bar in one of my least favourite places. A two for one deal :mrgreen:
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

If I'm ever in Dundee, I'm going to find out where HHJ Smith lives, knock on the door and demand my common law right to be allowed to crap in his toilet. And if he refuses, I'll take it to the Common Law Court and then get the CLC to enforce it.

longdog

Post by longdog »

According to this...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-22214728

Bullshit.

I also seriously doubt that Scottish common law ever had a general requirement to show hospitality "to all guests".
AnOwlCalledSage

longdog wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 6:38 pm I also seriously doubt that Scottish common law ever had a general requirement to show hospitality "to all guests".
Ironically, Sharia Law does. I bet that would make our Common Law racists heads explode!
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

longdog wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 6:38 pm According to this...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-22214728

Bullshit.

I also seriously doubt that Scottish common law ever had a general requirement to show hospitality "to all guests".
According to the article: However, this has been debunked by the Law Commission, which says it "cannot find evidence that it was on the statute book".

Of course they can't find any evidence of it being on the statute book - it's common law...
longdog

Post by longdog »

mufc1959 wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:23 pm Of course they can't find any evidence of it being on the statute book - it's common law...
I suspect they were just using "on the statute book" as a figure of speech and they mean "was ever law".
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

'ello 'ello 'ello what's all this then?
A CLC call for boots on the ground at a court case. Details sketchy, but seems someone has taken Kommon Lore too far & is having a 3 day trial.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Well, that's as clear as mud! Terrible sound quality, and a total failure to explain what the case is about.

I see HHJ Smith is using the occasion to try to flog some merch, which given that you can only pay with that weird beepy thing doesn't seem to be likely to generate any profit.

Still, at least it shows the CLC is still in the game. They haven't added any new cases to their site for months, I was beginning to worry...
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Hmmmm. Is this for the trial of our anti-Semitic friend The Pavement Taster, old J:P himself?
AnOwlCalledSage

exiledscouser wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:35 am Hmmmm. Is this for the trial of our anti-Semitic friend The Pavement Taster, old J:P himself?
Funnily enough, yes.