Ken Thompson - Film-maker to the SovCits

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Re: Ken Thompson - Film-maker to the SovCits

Post by grixit »

It's outrageous that slavery hasn't been ended yet! Been going on now for over 400 years, back to when people were shipped over to the caribbean sugar plantations where they were forced to work 8 hours a day picking up roadside trash and cutting brush, with just a couple of breaks. That's inhumane!
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Wakeman52
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Wakeman52 »

The attitude of the two female plantation operatives was very clear from the start, they are well groomed in the art of modern slavery. To the point I am sure she called me "KUNTA KINTE" and poor Sylv who came along as a witness was KIZZY
I thought there was something familiar in this sentence when I first read it. These are references to the series 'Roots', which featured LeVar Burton as Kinte, from the late 1970s. Nothing like being current, Ken. :snicker:
Our future is like that of the passengers on a small pleasure boat sailing quietly above the Niagara Falls, not knowing that the engines are about to fail. James Lovelock.
daltontrumbno
Captain
Captain

Post by daltontrumbno »

Wakeman52 wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 3:35 pm
The attitude of the two female plantation operatives was very clear from the start, they are well groomed in the art of modern slavery. To the point I am sure she called me "KUNTA KINTE" and poor Sylv who came along as a witness was KIZZY
I thought there was something familiar in this sentence when I first read it. These are references to the series 'Roots', which featured LeVar Burton as Kinte, from the late 1970s. Nothing like being current, Ken. :snicker:
To be fair Roots was remade last year, so not necessarily out of date.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Ken's been busy. His documentary covers everything, Chrisy Morris, Rekha Patel, Interserve, Modern Slavery...

10 October at 12:58
Ken Thompson: O dear. Humberside Probation Service Ltd. looked freakin stupid in court today
What a joke.

Laurie Dixon: DID YOU WIN KEN?

Ken Thompson: New date Dec
All will be revealed in my documentary

Laurie Dixon: LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING THAT FILM..

Ken Thompson: The guy representing probation had no idea. At first he said the case was not listed. Then came back with clap trap. Thete wre 3 people from probation (Interserve) sat in court I smiled at them on the way out

Colin Worrall: It was very strange the judge asking the probation 3 stooges if it was ok to change the dates ????

Colin Worrall: Now then ,,,,
What the laws on recording in courts ?
Why don’t they allow recording in courts when they themselves recording ?
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

He Who Knows wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:21 am Ken's been busy. His documentary covers everything, Chrisy Morris, Rekha Patel, Interserve, Modern Slavery...

10 October at 12:58
Ken Thompson: O dear. Humberside Probation Service Ltd. looked freakin stupid in court today
What a joke.

Laurie Dixon: DID YOU WIN KEN?

Ken Thompson: New date Dec
All will be revealed in my documentary

Laurie Dixon: LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING THAT FILM..

Ken Thompson: The guy representing probation had no idea. At first he said the case was not listed. Then came back with clap trap. Thete wre 3 people from probation (Interserve) sat in court I smiled at them on the way out

Colin Worrall: It was very strange the judge asking the probation 3 stooges if it was ok to change the dates ????

Colin Worrall: Now then ,,,,
What the laws on recording in courts ?
Why don’t they allow recording in courts when they themselves recording ?
What’s the law on recording in court? Asks Hull’s finest, Mr Worrall?

I can see another “I’m a victim” YouTube video appearing in December, and also they’re only fake courts after all, Col! So why is he even asking what he can’t do it a fake court?
TheHallouminati
First Mate
First Mate

Post by TheHallouminati »

exiledscouser wrote:
TheHallouminati wrote:
Does anyone know how the training session for CLC 'enforcers' went on Saturday at the Hindley Labour Club, Wigan? Also was anyone found guilty at the CLC on Sunday? There's been a news black-out from the MSM. :shock:

It has been a bit quiet, no sign of Tracy OTF Tracksuit or other usual suspects.

But, some good news, Ken OTF Thompson, Britain's finest film maker was there;

Well I can tell you these common law courts are a real eye opener. 3 hearings today and all three returned guilty verdicts. All 3 cases to the court had clear merits and presented well.
2 cases of property theft due to curuption & deception of paperwork
1 major test case (75) of children being stolen by local authorities

Phuck me, keeping up the 100% conviction rate - go CLC go! Snaresbrook Crown Court, please take note!

All does not go unchallenged in our movie mogul's FB world tho. Wendy calls him out, I've numbered her questions;

1. How many cases so far have had their cases over turned because of common law courts involvement? 2. Anyone had any training with child welfare involved with this? 3. Any experts attending with regards to the welfare of the children? 4. What are you expecting to achieve?

Perhaps I can have a stab at that for Wendy;

1. None
2. None
3. None
4. That's the million-dollar question isn't it. What can an impotent bunch of time-wasters achieve by wallowing in and reinforcing one-another's prejudices and fantasies? Outcomes which will simply be laughed at, each and every time?

Ken isn't for giving out answers, not properly anyway;

Clueless Ken wrote:
The CEO of the each of the 3 said authority's have now been found gulity, of various offences under common law common law is higher the statute law (I am sure you will know that) the next process us enforcement. Now if you look the time to attend these common law carts you will see and comprehend how the operate rather just ranting what you belive Is the situation. Or start doing some dudiligence of your own

Common Law Carts?

Ken continues in a somewhat Kafkaesque tone;

I'm not at liberty to say I'm not in charge of the common law court I was just there to witness and film the two courts in action

So at some point in the future we can expect to see some hilarious but poorly-shot footage of the CLC in action. But given that Ken rarely finishes what he starts I don't hold out too much hope. I wonder if by filming he breaches Section 41 of the 1925 Criminal Justice Act?

Probably not as the court has to be a real one. He concludes and I'm not sure which of Wendy's 4 questions he was turning his intellect to here, but he says;

No you don't sorry I'm not giving you the answer. I.have no idea who you are you could be a troll. Someone working for the said authority so you take care Wendy I carnt be arsed to talk to you any more

Teddy well out of pram and that's the end of that.

So, despite woeful and unusually sparse reporting we do know that;

* the CLC sat
* that they pondered the case
* against the always-absentee defendant who is not even allowed representation
* they brought in guilty verdicts against all those accused
* unanimously
* they then all retreated to the nearest Weatherspoons in self-congratulatory mood, justice having been served.

Nothing will ever come of their verdicts, no punishment levied, no sentence carried out, no edict enforced.

But as always they provide a rich seam of unintended mirth - at their own expense.
When is Ken of the Family Shitferbrains gonna produce this long-awaited film?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

What I'm worried about is that one of these layabout good for nothings is going to take their fantasy FisherPrice Pretend CourtTM too seriously and actually hurt some innocent just doing their job, and there is someone who will be that stupid.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
TheHallouminati
First Mate
First Mate

exiledscouser wrote: ↑
Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:45 pm

Clueless Ken wrote:
The CEO of the each of the 3 said authority's have now been found gulity, of various offences under common law common law is higher the statute law (I am sure you will know that) the next process us enforcement. Now if you look the time to attend these common law carts you will see and comprehend how the operate rather just ranting what you belive Is the situation. Or start doing some dudiligence of your own

But as always they provide a rich seam of unintended mirth - at their own expense.
Tevildo wrote:
I like "dudiligence". I've seen "persay" plenty of times (in more rational contexts) and feel it may be on the way to lexicographic legitimacy, but this is a new departure for me. (Note also that he's managed "comprehend" but not "believe". A study of the electronic aids he employs, and their custom dictionaries, might be productive.)
Clueless Ken of the Family Shitferbrains has a whole new language and spelling of his own. Its derivation harks back to an ancient East Riding dialect, eg his insistence on using 'curupt' - the phonetic spelling of corrupt round his neck of the woods. Together with his silly comic sans fonts and lairy graphics, Ken's contempt for the grown-up world is as clear in his written form as it is in his day to day pretend life. But in a world where Footles are fast disappearing, it's good that we can always rely on Ken for laughs.
TheHallouminati
First Mate
First Mate

Police-hater, Clueless Ken consents to running to police for help...
Ken Thompson
The number that came up on my cell phone is a real HMRC number but it's clear they calling from a call centre, No mater how many times I told the caller I had no idea what she was talking about she kept stating there is a live warrant out for my arrest. Then she passed me over to a second person who said I had 45 mins to come up with £3500
I told him I need to arrange with my bank and I he will have to call me back?

I called 101 and my local police told me it's a scam they are trying to get people all over the country they have already scanned many to to the national police website and report it and give as much info as I can to try and help pin down the country they are calling from
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

He's not a fan of scambaiters on youtube I take it.

Kitboga is a favourite of mine.
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

she kept stating there is a live warrant out for my arrest.

lol. how bad do you think he's sweating that statement given some of the crap he's pulled?
longdog

Post by longdog »

Anybody who thinks the HMRC are going to phone you up, tell you there's an arrest warrant in your name and demand payment there and then is a moron.

Let me guess... They wanted paying by 'Electronic Tax Payment Voucher' from a 'government approved store'. :snicker:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

longdog wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:12 pm Anybody who thinks the HMRC are going to phone you up, tell you there's an arrest warrant in your name and demand payment there and then is a moron.
That's what they are counting on, and I'd say they judged their audience pretty well. Kenny's a good choice.

Let me guess... They wanted paying by 'Electronic Tax Payment Voucher' from a 'government approved store'. :snicker:
Getting a member list from a tax dodger site or one of the pretend courts would be a good start, although I doubt most of them have much ready to give them.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Anybody who thinks the HMRC are going to phone you up, tell you there's an arrest warrant in your name and demand payment there and then is a moron.
Your point being? I think we've already conclusively established this in respect to Ken.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

longdog wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:12 pm Anybody who thinks the HMRC are going to phone you up, tell you there's an arrest warrant in your name and demand payment there and then is a moron.

A friend of my wife got stung for £15k 2 weeks ago on that exact scam

http://www.derbyshire.police.uk/News-an ... calls.aspx
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

letissier14 wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:28 pm A friend of my wife got stung for £15k 2 weeks ago on that exact scam
£15k? How did they pay? That's a lot of iTunes cards.
The Misuss' sister works in Morrison's, they often get people trying to buy shedloads of giftcards, they call the rozzers on their behalf.
letissier14

Post by letissier14 »

Apparently they phoned her and told her they were from HMRC and there was a warrant out for her arrest. They said she owed £7,500 and unless payment was made today she would be arrested. The number that came up on her phone was the actual number for the HMRC and she even googled it while talking to them on the phone.

She panicked and paid it on one of her credit cards. They then told her that it hadn't gone through and did she have a different card she could use. So she gave them the details of her second card. They done her for 2 lots of £7,500.

And this is a business woman who runs a small property empire worth £250k a year with her ex husband.
I don't take sides, I read all the facts and then come to my own conclusions
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

She panicked and paid it on one of her credit cards. They then told her that it hadn't gone through and did she have a different card she could use. So she gave them the details of her second card. They done her for 2 lots of £7,500.
Ya know, that's just phucking brilliant scamming right there. Evil maybe, but right smart. I am impressed.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

letissier14 wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:02 pm
I'd like to think she's doing a chargeback? CC companies are usually on the ball in spotting these scams & hold the payments before veryfying with the cardholder. This scamming infuriates me, all originating from India but nothing is done about it by our treasonous regimes.

Another great youtube channel is Jim Browning, he takes things to another level by hacking into scammer PCs, finding victim names & calling them back. He's even witnwssed live scams & cut off calls himself before calling the victims. Elderly people are especially vunerable.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Presumably this scam only works with people who have a guilty conscience about their tax affairs.